Heaven Warrior

Par jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." Plus

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

~ 016

6.4K 475 168
Par jasdarealDON

vote and comment!!!

"Are you guys ready to view our diagnosis." The pediatric speech pathologist asked, entering the private conference room with a child's psychologist behind. Heaven and Zylin had did all of their research and found the best pediatric speech pathologist in Houston for Zuri.

"As ready as we'll ever be." Heaven nodded. She was exhausted, and she could barely keep her eyes open. However, she needed to get to the root of Zuri's clinginess.

"Should we wake her up?" Zylin asked, holding Zuri in his arms. As much as he tried not to baby Zuri, he couldn't help it. He loved how Zuri wanted to stay a kid, rather than growing up so fast.

"Yes sir, it'll be vital that she's aware of her diagnosis. We also want to ask her just a few more questions." Dr. Patios, the speech pathologist, nodded.

"Wake up ma ma." Zylin whispered in Zuri's ear, rubbing her back softly. "Just watch who she about to ask for." He said, seeing Zuri's eyes slowly flutter open.

"I want mommy." Zuri immediately mumbled, fully opening her eyes. She lifted her head, and stood to her feet going to sit in Heaven's lap.

"So my colleague and I have agreed that Zuri has selective mustism, and also suffers from severe separation anxiety. Now I'm sure you guys could've already figured out that she has a hard time with separation." Dr. Patios started.

"Have you guys ever heard of selective mustism?" She asked, making sure to take down notes as she speak.

"I have." Heaven nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"I ain't never heard of nothing like that." Zylin shook his head. His heart started beating faster than usual, thinking the worst.

"Well selective mustism is an anxiety disorder that affects children when they go out into public spaces. You guys mentioned that when you're out in public Zuri basically goes mute, but when she's at home or with family she speaks more freely." Dr. Patios explained.

"It's a rare disorder in kids, but mostly found in females. Typically we start to see signs of the mustism when children are in toddler stages, but we usually don't have a set diagnosis until they enter school."

"This means she could be prone to social anxiety as well or are they similar?" Heaven asked.

"Yes ma'am. Most people do compare the two." The speech pathologist nodded. "Dad I see the look on your face, feel free to ask as many questions if need be." She added, looking at the uneasy look on Zylin's face.

He cleared his throat, trying to gather his words. "L-Like could we have caused this? How did this happen? I don't understand none of this. She hasn't experienced any trauma. She's so loved. I don't understand." He went on, trying to keep his emotions at bay.

"Oh no sir. Most cases of selective mustism are unlinked to trauma. I can assure you that it's not you guys fault. Selective mustism is just generally understood to be a severe anxiety disorder related to shyness." Dr. Patios replied, reassuring Zylin and Heaven.

"Zuri do you understand what we're saying sweetie?" The pediatric psychologist asked, noticing that Zuri kept trying to bury her head further into her mother's neck.

Getting no answer, both of the professionals nodded their head. "Now mom or dad, ask her the same question." Dr. Patios suggested.

"Mama they're basically just saying that you're really shy and have a hard time being away from us. You understand me?" Heaven asked softly, lifting Zuri's head.

"Yes mommy." Zuri spoke in a very inaudible tone. The only person who could really hear her response was Heaven.

"See she's not comfortable talking in public spaces or to unfamiliar people. Even though she's comfortable responding to you, we can still determine that's she very uncomfortable because we could barely hear her response." The pediatric psychologist spoke.

"So how do we deal with it? How can we help her overcome all of this? She's missing school, days at a time because of this and the separation anxiety." Zylin asked.

"So as far as the selective mustism we can try behavioral and cognitive therapy. If we start with that, we'll also want her to start going to speech therapy as well. There is medication for it, but we highly suggest trying the therapy first." Dr. Patios explained.

"As far as the separation anxiety, there is a form of medication that we can try to put her on, but we suggest talk therapy also known as psychotherapy. It's basically counseling where we can try to reduce the symptoms of separation anxiety." The pediatric psychologist explained.

"When can we start therapy for both..could we do like one session that includes both therapies?" Heaven asked, trying not to become overwhelmed.

"We want y'all to be her counselors, nobody else. We need the best of the best." Zylin added.

Both professionals nodded. "So I'm booked everyday during the week, but I do offer weekend sessions that's usually done at the patient's home or wherever you guys choose." Dr. Patios suggested.

Heaven and Zylin looked at each other. "You think we should go with Sundays? I could change my availability and be off for Sundays and Mondays." Heaven asked.

"Yeah, I'll block off all appointments for Sundays too." Zylin agreed.

"We got other kids too, will that be a problem?" Zylin asked, returning his attention back to Dr. Patios.

"No sir not at all. Are we agreeing on house sessions every Sunday? Let's say noon?" She asked, writing down the information.

"Yes ma'am that sounds good." Heaven nodded. "Thank you so much." She added, standing to her feet. "Ma Ma, baby I can't hold you."

"Mommy please." Zuri whined, trying to climb into Heaven's arms.

"No problem. You guys can stop at the front desk to get everything you need to know, and they'll also set up your form of payments." Dr. Patios nodded.

"Preciate that." Zylin nodded.

"Babe, can you please get her. I can't pick her up." Heaven sighed. "Ma Ma, baby I'm not going anywhere." She stated, trying to reassure Zuri.

Zylin swiftly scooped Zuri up into his arms, walking out of the room. Heaven gathered their things before walking behind them, trying to tune out her daughter's cries. She felt like her brain was about to explode.

~

"She looks beautiful. Heaven you did a good job." Jayda mumbled, staring down at Paisyn as she laid in the customized casket that Heaven had made.

Heaven had told DCFS that she would handle everything as far as Paisyn's funeral and burial arrangements. She had gotten a customized lavender casket made that had Paisyn's name airbrushed on the side. She bought the clothes that Paisyn would wear, and paid to have her hair and makeup done.

On top of that, she had paid for Paisyn's headstone.

There wasn't a funeral, but just a open casket visitation. It was strictly for Paisyn's coworkers and Heaven. Of course Jayda attended to support Heaven.

"Thank you. I really tried my best." Heaven sniffed, hugging herself. "I-I didn't want any bruises to be visible on her face." She added.

"Well whatever makeup artist you hired made sure of that. I just—damn I wish we could've done more." Jayda sighed. She didn't know Paisyn from a can of paint, but she was only a couple of years older than Angel, so her situation and death hit her.

"She died in my arms. I-I tried my best. I should've helped her sooner." Heaven shakily spoke, on the verge of a breakdown. She couldn't get the image of Paisyn dying in her arms out of her head. She couldn't get her cries out of her head. "Failed her Jay. I freaking failed her."

"Heav, baby you did not fail her. Her foster parents and the system failed her. You did the best that you could, yeah we could've went sooner but that doesn't change the fact that the system has been failing her for years. We will get justice for her, believe that." Jayda spoke.

"L-Lana was literally in the same position as her, but it was being done by her fucking sister. Her own blood sister manipulated her, took advantage of her, molested her, tortured her, and left her to fucking die." Heaven spoke.

"She put Solana in the fucking walls, leaving her for dead. I found her. I fucking found her Jay! She was barely alive." She mugged. "Lana was in that institution for months! She tried to commit suicide so many times! Her parents ain't give a shit about her. They kicked her out because they thought that she had an abortion, but she was jumped and had a miscarry. She been through so fucking much, and I made it my duty to help her overcome all of that shit."

"And look at her now. Flourishing into a beautiful young woman. She owns one of the best hair salons in Houston, and is about to start her own family. You saved her Heav, you have been there for so many people. I know you feel like you failed Paisyn, but you didn't baby. You got her to that hospital. It doesn't sound like much, but I promise that it is." Jayda stated, wiping her own tears.

Heaven shook her head, sobbing. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Paisyn." She shouted, holding Paisyn's cold hand. "Oh God, baby I'm so sorry!" She repeated.

"You didn't deserve this baby, I promise I'm gone get you your justice." She added. Even though she didn't know Paisyn for that long, she still felt so much guilt. The first day that she saw the bruises on Paisyn, and the time where she saw Paisyn getting slapped to the ground haunted her. She felt like she should've pulled Paisyn out then.

All of this just kept reminding her of Solana's story.

"You're one of my warriors baby. You fought for so freaking long. You're a warrior. One of Heaven's Warriors."

~
hello, I hope that you guys are doing okay! If you ever need to talk, need to vent, need advice my messages are always open...

I know this is a short one, but it's just like a small filler so we can keep this story rolling. Once again RIP to my baby Paisyn man!! Drop purple hearts for her! 💜

so we've finally got a diagnosis for babygirl Zuri. She has selective mustism, and separation anxiety! Anybody else suffers from one of these?

we also saw a more vulnerable side to Zylin. He was really worried about his babygirl and even started questioning himself. Y'all think he'll just develop a even bigger soft spot for her?

now should they consider homeschool? or keep her in public schools?

last but not least, Paisyn's services. Were y'all suprised to find out that Heaven paid for everything?

shes still blaming herself? Could y'all see why though?

Y'all think if she would've helped Paisyn that day at the hospital she would still be alive?

hmmm I just hope that Heaven's mental health doesn't deteriorate because Lord our girl has been through so much!

vote, comment, and share!!

follow me kids!

-JassyOut

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

84.7K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
268K 16.9K 39
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
330K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️
98.3K 5.2K 30
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...