Stray Kids | Sickfics

By numrousloops07

A bunch of Stray Kids sickfics -Warnings: angst, blood, broken bones, cursing, mental health issues, grief, ... More

Fainting | Hyunlix
Anxiety | Han
Pain | Felix
Falling | Minho
Crying | Seungmin
work hard | Chan
Accident | Changbin
Flu | Hyunjin
Not enough | Felix
Left out | Jeongin
Panic | Han
Argument | Seungmin
Selfless | Chan
Alone | Hyunjin
Sick | Changlix
Sick | Changlix pt2
Sick | Changlix pt3
Sick | Felix pt4
Hate | Minsung
Shock | Han
Cut | Seungmin
bloody stroll | Jeongin
bloody stroll | Jeongin pt2
Infection | Stray Kids
Drunk | Hyunjin
"Fan" | Changbin
"Fan" | Changbin pt2
only hyung | Minho
Heat exhaustion | Chan
Vlive | Felix
Changed | Han
Changed | Han pt2
Changed | Han pt3
A/N | 10k readers?!
Secret | Seungmin
Broken | Minho
Fire | Stray Kids
Fire | alternate ending
Migraine | Changbin
Missing | Minho
Missing | Minho pt2
Missing | Minho pt3
Shattered | Hyunjin
Blues | Chan
Seizure | Felix
Unreal | Seungmin
Comfort | Hyunsung
Home | Felix
Scared | Jeongin
Cheesecake | Minho
Somewhere else | Han
Mistake | Changbin
Forlorn | Minho
Forlorn | Minho pt2
Wounds | Chan
Wounds | Chan pt2
Silent pain | Chan
Haunted | Jeongin
Masked | Seungmin
Forced | Hyunjin
'It's okay' | Chan
Scarred | Minho
Scarred | Minho pt2
Memories | Felix
Shattered | Hyunjin pt2
Shattered | Hyunjin pt3
Failure | Jeongin
Breathe | Minho
Breathe | Minho pt2
Ruined | Minho
Ruined | Minho pt2
Ruined | Minho pt3
Rejected | Han
Fuzzy | Jeongin
Swoon | Chan
Cared | Hyunjin
Ache | Felix

Fire | Stray Kids pt2

3.1K 59 49
By numrousloops07

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

tw: suicidal thoughts, character death

-----------------------------------------------

-It was Jisung's...

-

"Sir, you need to calm down"

"NO NO NO", he choked out, tears streaming down his face. "Please save him. Get him out of that house, PLEASE!"

"Minho listen to me, you have to breathe"

"can't...I-I can't- I can't b-breathe"

"SOMEONE HELP HIM!

Please. Just help him. Not me.

-

Minho's pov

"Hyung, can you open your eyes?", a faint voice asked, sounding from far away.

I didn't want to, I didn't want to open my eyes and face reality. I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready for the truth. 

I tried to concentrate on my surroundings; The wind blowing softly, the wet grass I was laying on, the hand that held me tightly, but all these sensations were drowned by loud noises around me.

Sirens, shouts and cries.

I was neither dead, nor was I in a hospital. I was still there, still infront of our house or whatever was left. Whoever was with me, he was trying to tell me something but I didn't listen.

There was still this lingering buzzing sound in my ears which made it difficult to understand what this person was saying.

Slowly I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw were blurry images of the sky. There was something else, something disturbing the pretty image.

A thick smoke clouding into the sky, signalizing a great catastrophe.

With much difficulty I turned my head a little and realized that the person was Changbin. His dark eyes were forlorn, staring at me, his face and clothes covered in dust and dirt.

"Minho", he choked out, his voice quivering and his lips trembling. I didn't understand. I didn't want to understand. I stared back at him, completely unfazed and oblivious to his reaction.

I moved my head just a little more. And that is when I saw it.

A good distance between us, there was a cluster of firemen and paramedics. They were frantically trying to save whoever was laying on the ground.

Hectic shouts and instructions could be heard but the sounds were becoming quieter and quieter.

I held my breath as I waited for the meds to continue but they all stopped in their actions. Everything became silent.

Changbin was still facing me and didn't dare to turn around but he knew what was going on.

He stared at the ground with sorrow in his eyes before collapsing on the ground, sobbing in pain.

I watched him crying miserably, shouting and begging but nothing helped. I just watched him, silently suffering from the unbearable pain I felt. Everything felt numb and unreal. I couldn't comprehend what I just saw.

Driven by the pain I stood up and walked to the scene with heavy steps, passing Changbin, Seungmin, Felix and all the others. I didn't bother looking at them, I didn't bother the firemen trying to hold me back.

Without looking where I was going I stumbled through the crowd and stopped infront of-

My legs gave up and I slumped down on my knees, unbothered by the painful impact.

Gasping for air I stared at the body that was covered in burns and ashes, laying completely still infront of me. The few hair that was left, was the only thing that made it possible for me to recognize who it was.

In this moment, I had no other wish than just to forget this horrible sight. No matter how hard it was, no matter how nauseous and dreadful I felt , I couldn't stop looking at him. Regardless of all the burns and dirt, I could still see his frail body,

his pretty face,

his squirrel-like features.

I wanted to die.

--

Time skip

--

Seungmin's pov

"Look at the time hyung, we have to go". I feared he would shout at me or ignore me as he did so many times in the past week. This time, it seemed he chose the last option.

"H-Hyung? Are you ready?" I stepped closer as he didn't react and carefully offered my hand to him.

His face was directing towards the window, his expression empty and emotionless like it has been ever since. His two chocolate brown eyes that were once shining so beautifully. All of it was gone. All of Minho was gone.

"I will never be", he suddenly murmured with this soft and yet sorrowful tone that I haven't got used to.

He stood up from the chair and walked out the door, leaving me frozen with my hand still stretched out.

I quickly snapped out of my stance and slowly followed him after.

Minho's pov

Oh Sungie. You wouldn't have liked it here. You wouldn't have wanted all this.

You said to me once that you wanted to have something special, something that no other has. No ordinary funeral and whatsoever.

But I can't fulfil your request. The others wanted to do this and I agreed.

I don't want to think about the moments with you, that are now only dull memories. I want to have you here, Jisung, why aren't you here with me?

Everbody is standing up now, I'm trying too but the burden I carry inside is too heavy.

I can't do it. I can't live without you. Where's your support? Where is your bright smile, your cheeky teasing, your completely unnecessary jokes that always made me laugh?

I miss every single bit of you Han Jisung.

I wish I could erase these imagines that haunt me every day and every night. I wish I could have saved you.

I should have.

I promise you Jisung, we will see each other sooner or later.

I do hope it's sooner.

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

I'm sorry, this is my first time writing a sad end and I have to say, I do not like it nor am I good at it.

Maybe I will write another ending.

-----------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 53
Hogwarts, it's like Harry Potter, but even better, it's Stray Kids, and their horrible love lives. A lot of Pain, Love, and some many other feelings...
2.6K 155 24
One where Hyunjin is losing his mind slowly and Chan comes in to save him Fluffy and angsty, will be crossposted on AO3 Tw: ED, Self Harm, Suicide Id...
628K 14.5K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
25.6K 333 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...