LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?

793 39 3
By monkeywa

The above pic is not mine, credits to the real owner

Quote: 'My past will not define my future, and my future is the reflection of my present actions. '-Sachin Sunny, Hundred Days To Greatness

--------- ----------- -----   --- 

Location: Eroka empire main mansion, Garden

(Henry's birthday)

Third person pov:

"And what about it?!" Diana exclaimed.

"I had no idea. Must be sad." Yvonne exclaimed as she took in the musky and fruity scent of roses.

"Wait-what is your twin's name?" Penelope questioned as she stopped walking.

"uh-char-Charlie!" Diana smoothly lied with a sweet smile.

"Uh-But I swear I heard carlos?" Penelope muttered but soon shrugged it off as a mishearing.

Flashback:

"Do you love anyone Carlos?" asked Diana. They were having a little bonding time. I was an excuse, Diana just wanted to slack off her lessons.

"PFFT-" Carlos choked on his tea.

"So you do. Who is the unlucky girl?" Diana asked with a sweet smile.

"Rude! And not exactly! But there is someone I wish to meet again." Carlos said with a small smile as he got lost in his own world.

"*AHEM* who?" Diana asked as she raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Nelly. She is the daughter of Austin Von whitlock. It's been a long time, so I don't remember the details." Carlos said.

"PFFT-" This time it was Diana's turn to choke on her tea.

"You know her?" Carlos asked.
"When did you exactly meet her?" Diana asked as she regained her composure.

"Uh, when I was 4! What? Don't look at me like that. I have photographic memory." Carlos defended himself.

"Love at first sight?" asked Diana.

"No, but i am just quite fond of her. Back to the question, you know her?" Carlos replied as he took a sip of his milk.

"Kinda...her name is Dira-I mean Penelope, Penelope von whithlock, Previously known as Penelope Esdart?" Diana said as she thought about Penelope's last adopted name, but just crused them instead for hurting penelope.

"PFFT-"

"What with you both choking?" Callista, the granny walked in and took a seat.

"YOU- YOU CAN NEVER TALK ABOUT ME IN FRONT OF HER NEVER! JUST USE A FAKE NAME OR SMTH!" Carlos said as he violently shook Diana till she nodded.

Flashback end-

'I still get shivers to this day.' Diana thought as she glanced at Penelope. She was talking happily with Yvonne. 'Befriending Yvonne doesn't seem like a bad idea and having Penelope as my sister in law is great too. I am kinda excited.' Diana thought as she engaged herself in the conversation.

Inside the ballroom:

'Oh my, what's going on here?'

'Aren't we on good terms with the Dradevows now?'

'Will we go on a war with the Whitlocks or what?'

'Does Duke Eckart know the Whitlocks?'

Austin and Duke Eckart have been glaring at each other for forever, no one seems to move or do anything.

Duke Eckart was frowning, 'Damn it, I have to find a way to make up tol Penelope.'

Austin was smirking, 'ha! Serves you right! Bastard. Be grateful that Penelope told me to spare ya'll otherwise you would have been dead and gone to hell a long time ago.'

The staring contest goes on and on.

(We will come back to this later) 

Back at the whilock mansion:

With lucas:

Third person pov:

Back after Penelope and they left:

"Are you nervous?" questioned Roan the butler.

"A bit." Lucas answered. Rather than nervous he was quite excited to meet his soon to be Fiance.

"Lady Leopold is here." the guard announced. As a beautiful elegant brown haired lady with a blue dress came out of the carriage. She looked a bit awkward but Lucas was too busy admiring her beauty that the awkward expression went unnoticed. 

(The dress that Adriana wore) (not mine) (Credits to the original original owner)

"Uh-Hello, Sorry about the late arrival. Greeting to the-"

"You are gorgeous." Lucas spoke, interrupting Adriana. "Huh?" Adriana blinked confusingly, not knowing how to respond. Noone has called her gorgeous and she looked ordinary from her perspective.

Noticing the awkwardness, Roan nudged Lucas.

"Oh, ah. It's fine. I just-It was no problem. Shall we?" Lucas asked as he held his hand out.

"Ah, yes." Adriana said with a slight bow. She tookLucas's hand and muttered, "You are handsome too." She thought no one heard it but-

"Why thank you." Lucas said. Adirana's face turned bright pink as she kept her head down while Lucas was smiling smugly in happiness.

The carriage ride to Eroka was quiet, well not really. Lucas would throw compliments and start random conversations out of nowhere. Adriana found it a bit awkward at first but she soon relaxed, which was confusing for her because she would never warm up to anyone as she was constantly put down or forgotten.

"We are here." the horse man said.

"Let's go, my lady?" Lucas said as he held his hand out. He had a smirk on his face making Adrina blush a little.

"Hmm." Adriana took his hand and jumped out.

'WHO IS THAT?'

'HOw dare she steal our sir Lucas?'

'Tsk, a commoner. How dare she?'

Adriana tensed up. She has rarely ever gone out because she always was busy taking care of her sister.

"Don't mind them. Ignore them." Lucas whispered as he glared at the other ladies.

"Mhm." Adriana just hummed.

"Come let's go meet the oldie." Lucas said.
"Old-Oldie?" Adirana questioned as Lucas just shrugged and said that he meant his father.

"You-You shouldn't call him that! He is someone you should respect!" Adriana scolded Lucas.

"Uh-Uh I-I am sorry." Lucas sighed as he admitted his defeat.

"You should apologize to him." Adriana said, Lucas just shrugged it off.

The carriage ride to Eroka was quiet, well not really. Lucas would throw compliments and start random conversations out of nowhere. Adriana found it a bit awkward at first but she soon relaxed, which was confusing for her because she would never warm up to anyone as she was constantly put down or forgotten.

"We are here." the horse man said.

"Let's go, my lady?" Lucas said as he held his hand out. He had a smirk on his face making Adrina blush a little.

"Hmm." Adriana took his hand and jumped out.

'WHO IS THAT?'

'HOw dare she steal our sir Lucas?'

'Tsk, a commoner. How dare she?'

Adriana tensed up. She has rarely ever gone out because she always was busy taking care of her sister.

"Don't mind them. Ignore them." Lucas whispered as he glared at the other ladies.

"Mhm." Adriana just hummed.

"Come let's go meet the oldie." Lucas said.
"Old-Oldie?" Adirana questioned as Lucas just shrugged and said that he meant his father.

"You-You shouldn't call him that! He is someone you should respect!" Adriana scolded Lucas.

"Uh-Uh I-I am sorry." Lucas sighed as he admitted his defeat.

"You should apologize to him." Adriana said as Lucas just shrugged it off.

"It seems you are having such a wonderful time that you forgot to notice I was right next to you." Augustine commented from the sidelines as he sipped his wine.

"Ack!" Lucas squeaked as gently hugged Adriana.

"Oh my, hello there. I am Augstine, this idiot's twin." Aug introduced himself.

"Hello-"

"So, is the engagement final. Because Bunny was very excited to meet her sister in law. Also the blondie is just over there fighting with the bastard." Aug said interrupting Adriana.

"Aug, I hate you. Get lost. Also our engagement is none of your business." Lucas said with a smile.

"Is 'bunny' your fiance....?" Adriana asked, confused.

"Nope, she is my sister. Why does everyone think that anyways?" Augustine said as he made the misunderstanding clear.

"Oh, and the blondie..." Adrina asked.

"That's my father." Augustine said as he got a smack from Lucas.

"You should really learn to respect your father. He fed and raised you!" Adriana scolded.

"*cough* Pordan me." Aug said with sweat on his face.

"Father!" A sweet voice caught the attention of the two dukes along with the twin brothers and Adriana. 

To be continued~

A/N: Here's another chapter. It's been awhile since I updated.....

I am sorry if the updates are not on time or a bit late. 

Here's the new character:  

Name: Adriana Leopold (might become Lucas's Fiance)

Age: 21

Personality or her past: The oldest daughter of Duke Leopold. Was often forgotten by her parents and always had to take care of her younger sick sister. Not that she hated her sister, it's just she wanted to have some fun and have a friend. She can be shy sometimes but she speaks her mind. Gets flattered by small attention. She loves drawing. And her previous fiance cheated on her, which she found out when she once sneaked out to visit the town. 

She was mad because the fiance thought he could do whatever he wanted as she was always stayed inside the house. 

Has trust issues. 

SEE Ya'LL SOON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
7.3K 359 16
Run or Stay? Quite the question to think about especially since there was no way of running. The situation became worse as Penelope had finally met I...
166K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
157K 3.7K 29
Gildarts found an orphaned girl, whom he's sure he's met before but can't recall when, and decides to bring her to the guild. Unaware that that very...