The Third Eye

By Lyneloftime68

Picture is not mine credit goes to okqwerq. Yuri is a shy member of the literature club. She wants to make fr... More

Chapter 1: Bottles
Chapter2: Candy
Chapter 3: discussion
Chapter 4: Weekend
Chapter 5: Festival
Chapter 6: New girl
Chapter 7: Fight
Chapter 8: Café
Chapter 9: Her
Chapter 11: Pain
Chapter 12: Rest
Chapter 13: Faulty
Chapter 14: Contempt
Contempt pt. 2
Chapter 15: Breaking Point
Chapter 16: Control
Chapter 17: Perspective
Chapter 18: Adrenaline
Chapter 19: Arrogance
Chapter 20: Interception
Chapter 21: Mirrored
Chapter 22: Sentience
Chapter 23: Explanation?
Chapter 24: Writings
Chapter 25: Lavender Tea

Chapter 10: Mondays

80 3 12
By Lyneloftime68

TW

Monday

Yuri's pov

Yuri walked into the clubroom with her knife in her hand. She walked over to the closet silently, so people outside the room wouldn't hear. It was after hours and only the teachers were here. She slowly turned the knob and pulled the door open. 

As she stepped inside she turned around and closed the door behind her. She flipped the lights on and looked around. It was a fairly small closet, jut enough room to walk in. The shelves started from her knees and ended near the selling. Gripping the knife tightly, she used it and repeatedly cut into her arm. She slowly worked her way up, and had multiple cuts crossing another as she did so. She did it all the way up to her shoulder.

Yuri woke up in her room with a fountain of blood spilling onto the floor. She was standing with a bloody fixed blade knife in her hands. The blood was a continuous flow from both her arms, splashing as it hit the floor. She had wood floors, so it wouldn't be hard to clean, but she wasn't worried about that. 

She grabbed her phone and called Sayori. "Hello?" Sayori said yawning. "Hey, did I wake you? Sorry" Yuri said with a shaky voice. "Well it is 2 in the morning, so I would say yes" Sayori giggled sleepily over the phone. Yuri looked at the time on her phone. It flashed '2:05' with a picture of the club behind it. They had taken the picture before the festival, and before MC showed up. Everyone was smiling, and it looked so genuine. If she were to take another picture she knew she would have to fake it.

"Sorry, I just needed to talk" blood still pouring from her cuts. "It's fine. My dad is asleep, so give me a second to go outside" Yuri heard the ruffle of Sayori's bed as she stood up and walked to her front door. "Thanks Sayori" Yuri said and took a deep breath to calm down. "Anytime Yuri, I'm glad you called" Sayori closed the door and sat down in the grass. Yuri knew she had because she does every time she goes outside to talk.

"What's up Yuri?" Sayori asked as she breathed in the crisp fall air. "So, I had this dream" Yuri started as she sat down on the floor in the middle of her room. "I was at school, and nobody else was there" Yuri took another shaky breath. It was always hard to talk about her cutting.  She paused to think about it before continuing. "And... I walked over to the closet and opened it" Yuri heard more rustling as Sayori lay down. "Take your time Yuri, I can wait" Sayori said in a soothing voice. 

"I started cutting myself in the closet, and when I woke up there were numerous cuts all over my arms" Yuri said as she breathed in and out deeply to stop her shaking. "Oh Yuri, I'll come over in just a second. Just let me grab my keys" Sayori said in a concerning voice as she stood up. She walked inside and grabbed her keys to her dad's car, and wrote on a sticky note telling her where she was going and that she would be back after school.

Sayori stayed on the phone as she drove to Yuri's house. Yuri's breathing was irregular, and sounded as if she were having a panic attack. Sayori tried helping her get through it while keeping her eyes focused on the road. Eventually she got her to calm down halfway to her house. She parked across the street and ran over to the door. Yuri had given Sayori a key to her house because she came over so frequently. Sometimes Yuri would call her before she started cutting, other times afterwards. even on the rare occasion she would call during, and Sayori would come over to help clean every time. She unlocked the door and slipped in, being as quiet as possible.

She opened Yuri's door to see her slumped against her bed frame asleep. Her arms mangled as usual, and a pool of blood surrounding her. She looked around to see three other pools. One by her desk where her phone was located, another in the middle of her room, and the last a few feet from her bathroom door. Yuri's pajamas were stained at her stomach and some parts of her rolled up sleeves. She walked over to Yuri and gently shook her awake.

"Hey Yuri, I'm here. Can you tell me where the bandages are?" Sayori quietly whispered. Yuri always hid them I different places so her parents wouldn't find it and get suspicious. "In your room" Yuri said sleepily. Sayori didn't actually have a room here, but she slept over so often in the guest room it might as well be hers. She walked into the room and looked around. It was a pretty bland room, with badge colored walls and white sheets on the bed. She walked over to the closet and peered inside. It had a few of her clothes, including a spare uniform for when she stayed over on school nights.

Above her shirts was a shelf with the bandages on top. She grabbed them and walked back to Yuri's room. Yuri was asleep again, and still bleeding. The puddle around her had gotten bigger, despite Sayori only being gone for a moment. She shook Yuri awake again to help her up and clean her arms. Yuri almost fell twice on her way over to her bathroom, probably from how dizzy she was. When she came back her arms were still dripping with blood.

Sayori went over every cut with peroxide before wrapping her arms up nicely, and helping Yuri clean the floors. Afterwards, she gave Yuri a clean pair of pjs. She didn't want Yuri moving around more than she had to due to blood loss. Sayori walked into the guest room and changed into something not blood stained. She put on a kitten shirt with Nyan cat pants. Yuri's bandages were placed in a nightstand next to the bed before Sayori checked the time. '3:30' popped up on her phone with the background being a picture of her and MC.

Sayori thought about what Natsuki had said, and every interaction she has had with MC since they started talking again. He was mean to her, and she just let him say all those awful things about her. Sayori did clean, and she did cook without burning anything. She did it all the time since her dad worked a lot. He was just looking for a way to make her feel bad. She decided to change her lock screen to a picture of the literature club. Unfortunately it didn't have Elyssa in it, and she would just have to ask for a group picture of just the girls during club today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri was shaken awake by Sayori frantically. "Yuri! If you don't get up now we will be late!" Sayori whisper yelled. Yuri slowly stood up to get dressed, extremely sluggish from last nights events. After she finished getting ready, she waited on Sayori to finish eating her breakfast. She had her own cereal that she prefered to eat, so Yuri always bought it for her. Like a silent 'thank you' for everything Sayori did. Sayori probably noticed that Yuri didn't eat anything, but said nothing as they walked to school.

Yuri could barely stay awake or even focus because she was tired and fatigued. She was almost yelled at in science because she fell asleep and hit her head on the desk. When club time rolled around she was walking with the wall supporting her body. She took a deep breath, and faked a smile as she walked in "Hey Yuri! How was your day?" Sayori was mentally looking over Yuri to see if her smile was a fraud. Sayori frowned even before she could respond. "It was fine Sayori. How about you?" Yuri said dodging future questions by distracting her. "Oh! My day was fine!" Sayori grinned.

Elyssa walked up and started chatting with them as well. "Hey guys! I just finished my book, got any recommendations?" Elyssa asked as she smiled brightly. "I haven't really read anything recently" Sayori turned to Monika. "I bet Monika will know a book you could read!" Sayori and Elyssa walked over to Monika. Yuri could finally sit down and rest. MC hadn't shown up yet, so he couldn't bug her. Right before she could lay her head down, Natsuki barged in.

"Hey everyone! Sorry if I'm late, but I bought snacks!" She yelled causing Yuri to flinch from the sudden loud noise. "I won a bet, so I thought I would buy something for you all!" She started passing out the candy bars. She handed Yuri a bag of chips. "You said something about liking things that aren't sweet more, so I bought you something different. Don't make a big deal about it though" Natsuki said looking away and crossing her arms.

Yuri wasn't hungry, but she was glad Natsuki cared enough to buy her something, so she ate it. MC finally came in, and glared at Natsuki while he walked over to Monika. Who was coincidentally, the only one Natsuki didn't mention on Friday. "Hey everyone! Could we possibly take another group picture? I want one with Elyssa in it" Sayori said from across the room. Everyone stood up and walked over to where Sayori was standing.

"Sure! I'll take a picture with you guys" Elyssa said as the walked behind Sayori. All the girls took the group photo, and Sayori sent it to them. Yuri looked a little tired in the picture, but Sayori guessed it was because she was sleepy from being up so late. She set it as her wallpaper happily.

Eventually it was time to share poems, and Yuri was somehow sharing with MC first. She didn't even look over his poem knowing there wasn't going to be a single coherent sentence.

"Hey Yuri, I want you to know what Natsuki said Friday wasn't true" MC said after glancing at her paper. Yuri was too tired to think about weather or not he was lying, so she just told him she believed it so he would shut up. She shared with everyone else before talking with Elyssa.

"Hey Yuri, how's it going?" Elyssa asked as she handed her poem over. "It's been fine, how about you?" Yuri asked, looking over her poem.

Yuri,

I know what's been happening. If you don't push me away, maybe most of the club can walk out of this alive. Don't act like you have no clue about this.

Yuri didn't know how to react. She handed the letter back, and took her poem. "Did you like my poem? Maybe we could talk about it later?" Elyssa smiled waiting for an answer. "No, unfortunately I'm busy all week" Yuri said blankly. She just didn't have the energy to be annoyed today. She sat down to stop her dizziness that suddenly washed over her. "Come on! You need help, even if you don't get it from me! And I'm not talking about therapy" Elyssa said sitting in the chair next to her.

"I don't want to talk about this right now" Yuri set her head on the desk. "Well you said that you would be busy! That's why we are talking about it!" Elyssa was almost yelling at this point. Earning everyone's attention. "I'm busy right now too. Busy dying" Yuri mumbled as she flipped her head to the other side of her desk.

"Don't you think this is important? Because last I checked it was vary important!" She walked over to the other side were Yuri was facing. "Stoooop yelling" Yuri groaned. "I feel like I would get more out of her than I would you" Elyssa stated quieter than she did before, but still loudly. 

"That's probably for a reason. Would you like to talk to her?" Yuri said raising her face to glare at her. "Because the way you're going with this you will" she said angrily. Elyssa stopped talking right then, her face frozen in fear. She walked away slowly and went back to reading the book Monika recommended to her. For the rest of club she read her book and didn't bother Yuri.

Yuri walked home after she said goodbye, and went straight to her room. She jumped into her bed and immediately fell asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
801K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...