Forelsket || taekook

By happyne55

It was an unspoken rule for jungkook to stay clear of those creatures to stay clear from men and boys alike... More

Information.
Main character.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Side character introduction
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
A/N
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/n
Chapter 57

37

3.4K 213 48
By happyne55

When tae finally killed minho the rage within him calmed down a bit , still not fully statsfied with what has happened. He took out his phone and called a number.

"yes  choi dae. I want him destroyed by the end of the day. Release all of his scams and scandals. Make sure he is on road. Fail to do so i will personally make you a visit."

By the time call ended the rest of them came out.

Bogum was still shocked to see this side of taehyung. He knew taehyung had anger issues but this was something different.

"Tae, who is the guy for whom, you have killed this guy?"  bogum asked trying not to show his fear.

He was hesitating whether to ask or not. But he wanted to know who is this person for whom taehyung was this protective and 'his heart' the previous answer didnt give him any answers.

Taehyung looked at him briefly for a second before replying "he is the love of my life, jeon jungkook. He owns me and my heart"

On hearing him, Namjoon and yoongi just smiled knowing how whipped the guy is for jungkook.

"okay" bogum knew not to ask more about jungkook ,otherwise this time taehyung's over protective ass Will kill him.

He changed the topic.

"so whats the plan now." Bogum asked looking the three guys.

"we will be leaving tomorrow." Namjoon replied.

"good then lets go to my place and have fun " bogum invited them.

"you guys go ahead I will meet you guys there later. " Taehyung replied before going towards his car which was parked infront of the house.

"where are you going?" bogum asked.

"somewhere" Taehyung replied and nodded towards yoongi and namjoon before driving off.

Yoongi saw the confusion on bogum's face so he replied "To our brother in law  jungkook" yoongi said

Bogum was yet again left speechless.
So Taehyung is definitely serious about this guy.

It was already evening by the time they reached his place.

Bogum didn't know why but he was eager to know about this Jungkook guy.

Isn't he the same guy about who Taehyung asked earlier.

As the three of decided to have drinks for the night, bogum thought of asking Namjoon and Yoongi about Jungkook.

"why are you so curious about him?" Namjoon asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"nothing I just wanted to know about him hyung" Bogum replied smiling at Namjoon trying to ease the build up tension.

"Dont, just know he is soon to be kim. And you have seen already that Taehyung wouldn't mind turning the world upside down if he is involved." Namjoon said as he got up to make a call related to work.

Yoongi who was quite the whole time decided to share his thoughts as well "bogum Jungkook is family now. So you being curious about him wont set well tae or even with us. So you don't want me to shoot you then don't talk or even think about Jungkook"

Bogum gulped hearing yoongi. The warning in his words was clear. By the way all three of them are talking about Jungkook he seemed special.

So bogum decided to keep his mouth shut because everyone knew Yoongi was crazy he would shoot him without thinking much.

On the other side with Taehyung.

As Taehyung sat in the car to go and meet Jungkook.
He wanted to meet Jungkook from the moment he heard his panicked voice , he wanted to hug him tight and calm him down.

He just wanted to see and hold him close to make him feel safe and to tell him that no one can harm him.

Jungkook was just preparing his stuff for his new college when his phone buzzed and there was a message from Taehyung.

He looked around to see if he was alone or not. He played the video which taehyung has sent. It was the same minho guy whose words were haunting him from last night.

He wasn't looking in good condition , he was tied to a wooden chair and his face looked beaten up badly. Jungkook was scared even after knowing that he was tied somewhere.

But looking at him again brings back the way he held his hand and looked at him in a cheap way. He was disgusted by the way he looked at him.

"jungkook-shi please forgive me. I am so sorry. I made a huge mistake. Please forgive me. I promise I won't harm you or anyone ever again. Please forgive me. I deeply regret my doings."

The video ended with Taehyung coming on the screen. As soon as Jungkook saw Taehyung on the screen his heart skipped a beat.

He felt an unknown sense of comfort and safety just by seeing Taehyung.

"see I told you not to worry bun. I won't let anyone harm you" Taehyung said winking before ending the video. Seeing Taehyung jungkook's heart warmed up.

Jungkook was about to thank Taehyung when his phone again buzzed with the message from taehyung.

"Are you free?" – Taehyung.

"yes" – Jungkook.

"are you alone?"

"yes Taehyung."

Hope calling.

Jungkook smiled seeing the name. He picked up the instantly wanting to hear taehyung's voice.

"hey, little bun what are you doing?"

"nothing was just preparing for the new collage. I saw the video Thank you so much hyung." Jungkook said smiling widely.

"dont. Just look outside the window."

"what?" jungkook asked in panic.

"come on bun"

As soon as jungkook looked outside there stood taehyung leaning on his car, looking breathing as always in his red coat and black pants.

(Something like this. Please use your imagination)

Jungkook always knews that Taehyung is gorgeous. But now that he isn't scared of him anymore he is taking in his beauty.

"are you done staring? Little bun?" Taehyung teased seeing Jungkook looking at him so attentively.

'i...i who says's i am staring. I am not" Jungkook said pouting and stepping a little back so that taehyung can't see him clearly.

His face has already turned red after being caught red handed looking at Taehyung.

"okay bun. As you say but don't hide and let me stare at you." Taehyung said in all seriousness with a bright smile on his face.

Looking at him now ,no one can tell that this guy here has killed someone in coldblood just a few hours ago.

"I will be going back to Seoul tomorrow." Taehyung after not getting a reply from jungkook.

Jungkook came in view he looked at taehyung and smiled before asking

"hyung you are not hurt are you?" on hearing Jungkook's concern, Taehyung had a wide grin on his face.

His little bun was worried for him.

"I am perfectly fine bun. I promised you I won't get hurt remember." Taehyung replied smile not leaving his face.

"good I don't want you getting hurt because of me" Jungkook said in a small voice.

"firstly I am not hurt bun. And secondly I would gladly die for you."Taehyung said sincerely.

"NO you shouldn't do anything like that." Jungkook said getting worried for taehyung.

"thats not up for debate love"

Hearing him call him love sends shiver down his spine but before  Jungkook could say anything about the nickname or the matter Taehyung spoke again.

"can you come down. I want to give you something"

"what? Hyung you know I can't what if anyone sees us?"

"don't worry I am asking not you to come somewhere with me. Just to the convience store down the road. Please I want to give you something" Taehyung asked again.

"but.. hyung you know I can't "

"ok fine don't worry bun" hearing the rejection from jungkook taehyugs smile disappeared.

Without showing the hurt to jungkook Taehyung tried to smile.

Seeing taehyungs smile dissapper Jungkook without thinking much agreed to meet him.

"you sure? Bun? Its fine if you dont want to.. "

"but I want to." Still seeing the hesitation on Taehyungs face Jungkook asks " did you get angry hyung?"

"what no no I just don't want to force you to do something." Hearing Taehyung, Jungkook's heart swelled with unknown emotions.

Their is no doubt that Taehyung keeps Jungkook's happiness above his own.

"just give me 5 mins. I will meet you infront of the store."

"okay "taehyung smiled at just jungkook before cutting the call.

Jungkook said yes without thinking what will he actually say to his mother. But the hurt in Taehyungs voice didn't set well with jungkook specially when he was the reason of taehyung's unhappiness.

After taking deep breaths and deciding what to say.

He went down to see his mother and noona with her son sitting on the couch watching television

He went to them and took a deep breath and cleared his throat to get the attention of his mother.

"yes kook do you need anything?" his mother asked.

"no eomma I..I  was just going the store down the road"

"why? Do you need anything?" His mother asked

"um.. yeah i just wanted to eat some snacks. Yes snacks."

"call Jae or jin they will bring it" his mother said and turned her attention towards the tv again.

"eomma I want to eat it now. And I am not a kid " jungkook said a bit londer this time getting irritated on being constantly held like this.

His mother turned towards him and looked at him for a second before nodding indicating that he can go.

"I will just go and come" Jungkook said not hearing anything after. He ran out of the house smiling almost tripping over.

He was exited and yet nervous to meet Taehyung. He was feeling so many things at once that his heart might expload any moment.

Now thinking about it. He realised he hasn't asked Taehyung about what he wants to give him.

He almost ran to the store and saw Taehyung standing looking at his phone with one hand other in his pants pocket.

Jungkook went to him. He was hell nervous and scared what if anyone sees him with Taehyung.

As soon as Taehyung sensed someone he saw jungkook standing a few steps away from him looking at him with the black doe eyes and a little pout on his face.

"you came" taehyung whispered as if not believing in a voice which was bearly audible to jungkook

"yeah" Jungkook replied looking down.

He was feeling small with Taehyung's strong gaze on him.

They just stood their with Taehyung's looking at Jungkook and Jungkook being unable to maintain the eye contact looking down on his shoes.

"why did you want to meet?" Jungkook asked in small voice trying hard not to shutter in Taehyung's presence.

"oh right" taehyung took a small box from his coat pocket before giving it to jungkook.

Jungkook looked at the small box in Taehyung's hand and then at him

"what is this? "jungkook asked

"take it"

Seeing Jungkook hesitate.

Taehyung took jungkook's hand before handing him the box.

"Its a small gift I got you. For scoring  well in exams and well as getting in a good college " taehyung said being a bit shy.

This was his first time giving a gift to someone who meant so much to him. Usually it would either be his parents or hyungs. And in those cases he didn't have to think so much. But jungkook is different, he wanted to give something which he would like. And was able to take with him without him fearing anything.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung shocked. He didn't know what to say to taehyung of him being so loving and affectionate towards him. Jungkook opened the box and saw beautiful chain. He was left speechless seeing the chain.

It was gold chain with a small heart as a pendant and above it was crown.

(The gift)

Jungkook was in awe seeing the chain. It was so beautiful. And it probably would have costed a lot . He can't accept it.

Jungkook looked at the chain and then at taehyung. Loss at words to say.
Taehyung was looking at him with so much anticipation.

"taehyungie. I.. I.." Jungkook tried to say something when taehyung beat him to it

"did you not like it? Do want me to change it? Wait I will ask some one to bring...." taehyung asked looking panicked.

Jungkook looked like he would just throw hands at taehyung like how can he even think that he won't like this.

"what.. no no..hyung thats not it. You know I can't accept it" Jungkook said trying to make taehyung listen to him.

"jungkook look if you don't like it. I can get you another one. Sorry this is my first time gifting someone a gift I didn't know what to give... " taehyung again started blabbling thinking that jungkook didn't like the gift.

He was cursing himself in his head for not taking suggestions from anyone.

"taehyungie listen to me its gorgeous. And I really loved it. But I cant accept it. You know it's too costly"  jungkook said closing the box and tried to give it back to taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him and just stepped back keeping his hands back in his pants pockets.

"you know one should look at the price of the gifts" taehyung said cockily

"but .. Taehyung"  jungkook tried to reason with taehyung but to no avail.

"if you dont want it then just throw it"  taehyung said now looking a bit pissed maybe.

"WHAT NO? I will keep it"  Jungkook said immediately after hearing taehyung. Like how can he throw the gift which taehyung gave him with so much love.

To which taehyung just smiled
" sure I just got it for you"

Jungkook looked at taehyung smiling and he didn't know what came to him or how he got the courage but he just went close to taehyung cupped his face in his hands lightly, tip-toed before pecking taehyung's cheek said 'thankyou' and ' I loved it'  and  he ran away from there without looking back.

Taehyung was to too surprised to react. His breath was stuck in between. He was just looking and the runnig figure of jungkook from the back.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading.

Well I hope you guys liked it.
Please comment and let me know if you are liking it so far or not?

Please vote comment and follow

BORAHAE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.2K 40
Jeon Jungkook A man who is known to be the biggest tycoon in the world. He owns the chain of restaurant and Casino. But what no one knows is...
1.4M 51.6K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
33.4K 1.6K 38
........A TAEKOOK FANFICTION..... He was meant to be his from the beginning.. It was decided from their birth... Weather they want it or not... But...
7.8K 390 18
Tae, a truly innocent and breathtakingly beautiful individual. However, his life takes a dark turn as he finds himself trapped in the clutches of his...