Izuku Midoriya : The Reincarn...

By DummyWearingAHoodie

Devastated by the words of his idol All Might, the Number 1 Hero, Izuku Midoriya tries to end his life by tak... More

MC Bio & Quirk Entry
Chapter 1. Meeting Alex Mercer
Chapter 2. Waking up.. With a Quirk!
Chapter 3. Training and Cleaning.
Chapter 4. Crossing Paths with a Hobo.
Chapter 5.1 Entrance Exams and Girls.
Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!
Chapter 7. Battle Trials: Clash of Childhood 'Friends'
Chapter 8. Green's Analysis.
Chapter 9. Class President and Infiltration?
Chapter 10. Villains!?
Chapter 11. Counterattack!
Chapter 12. Aftermath.. and Tendrils?!
Chapter 13. Declaration of War!
Chapter 14. Run, Catch and Win!
Chapter 15. Cavalry Battle and What?!
Chapter 16. The Talk.
Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice
Chapter 18. Creating Comfort
Chapter 19. Your Power!
Chapter 20. The Rematch.
Chapter 21. Offers and Hero Names
Chapter 22. The Joys of Internship
Chapter 23. Cleaning up a Stain
Chapter 24. The Runaways
Chapter 25. Little White Blessing
Chapter 26. Himiko Toga
Chapter 27. Saving the Ice Queen and Princess
Chapter 28.1 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 28.2 Class 1A Versus Mercer!
Chapter 29. Day in the Mall
Chapter 30. Summer Camp Experience
Chapter 31. Red Cap with Yellow Horns
Chapter 32. Chaos, Revenge, and Abduction.

Chapter 5.2 Entrance Exams and Girls.

9.4K 181 106
By DummyWearingAHoodie

"And that's 65! That's probably enough to the practical test right?" Izuku said to no one in particular as he wipe a bead of sweat of his forehead. It had been 7 minutes since the the start of the practical exams and so far, everything has been interesting...

FLASHBACK~~~

4 minutes ago..

At 25 points, Izuku was running the alleyways trying to move from one spot to another since his previous location had been filled by examinees. And as the examinees filled the place, he noticed that the 3-pointers were nowhere to be seen.

'Probably since there are so many people there. Gotta find more robots to---" he was cut-off from his line of thought when a 1-pointer had burst out a building  in front of Izuku as he exits the alleyway. 

"TARGET LOCK!! MURDER!!" the robot said and placed a crane like claw near its head and shot towards him. Izuku was readying his quirk to summon his Claws, when he heard a voice coming from behind.

"ART OF SEDUCTION!!" said a person from behind him as he shot a laser beam from his.. belt? and hit the robot straight in the face, God Damn!

"Merci! Nice team-play there!" said the boy with the strange belt. He has a slim figure, his face appears rather feminine and he has long, flattened yet spiky blonde hair. The guy looked at him and winked at Izuku which creeped him out a little..

"Nevertheless, it seems we shall not cross paths again. Adieu!!!" the guy said and booked it leaving Izuku with a sweatdrop.

'Now that is one weird guy. Is he even French?' Izuku thought and began Wallrunning to gain high ground and spot the next wave robots coming.

As he began jumping from one building to another, he heard a feminine voice screaming. Though it was faint he still can hear it. He looked down the building but see no one. As Izuku shrugged it off and turned to leave, he heard it again and searched for the direction of the voice.

When he arrived to the location, he was shocked to found a collapsed building. Izuku called out and heard a faint response on the other side. He began to channel Blacklight to his eyes to use Thermal Vision, and saw that there was someone  stuck under the wrecked building. 

Not hesitating a bit, Izuku began channeling his quirk and summoned his Musclemass. He told the person under the wrecked building to move away and when he/she moved away Izuku punched the wall of the building strong enough to destroy that portion but weak enough to not let the whole building go crashing down them. 

When Izuku entered the building  he was greeted by a blur of.. clothes? tackling him to the ground.. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUU FOR COMING!! I WAS SO SCARED.." the person repeatedly said to Izuku while hugging him. Basing on the voice, he quickly knew that the person on top of him was a girl. Bonus, was the fact that he could feel her breast squishing on his torso. That thought made Izuku blush.

When Izuku looked at the person on top of him, he noticed that the person was invisible. 'Invisibility quirk? Those are rare, right?' He was snapped out of his reverie when he felt his shirt become wet. He quickly assumed that the girl was crying. Izuku began panicking since he didn't really know what to do when there was someone crying in front of him and began thinking of a way to calm her down.

 But all he could think of was what his mom would do when he was crying. He hesitated at first but he saw that the girl was really scared. Risking it all, still using Thermal Vision he began to pat her head. "Shh.. It's okay. You're safe now." he said while slowly rubbing his hands on the girls hair in a comforting way. Seeing the girl calm down a bit made him smile. They stayed like that in couple of seconds.

Izuku stopped his hands when he felt the girl got off him. Deactivating Thermal Vision, he then sat up and looked at the girl, well her clothes. "What's your name?" he asked her with a calm voice, not wanting to scare her more than she was now. 

She fidget a bit and faced him. "I-I'm T-Toru Hagakure." still scared she said quietly almost silently, but because of Izuku's enhanced hearing he could hear her clearly. 

'Toru Hagakure' Izuku repeated in his mind. 'What a beautiful name..' he thought to himself but when he saw her flinch a bit he knew that he said that out loud. Putting that aside he smiled. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." he said as he stood up. "It nice to meet you but we still have an exam to pass. How many point do you have?" he asked her as he looked down at her and offer a hand to her, to help her up. She took the hand and stood up.

"I think I have 5 points... I don't think I can pass the test." she said sadly. Izuku looked at her. Before he could as her why she spoke up. "As you can see, my quirk is Invisibility. I can't fight robots. I just got lucky with the 5 points because I snuck up on five 1-pointers and turned them off..."

Izuku shocked when he heard her said that and cut her off. "Wait wait, you say you turned them off? They have a switch?" he asked her still in shook.

"H-Huh? Oh yeah. They have on their backs. Why?" she asked him. Izuku began to smirk creeping her a bit.

"I have plan..." They began to walk outside to prevent the risk of getting crushed by the wrecked building.

Later...

"Okay that's 40 points!! Great work Hagakure!" Izuku said as the 3-pointer collapsed in front of him. He had thought of a way to help Hagakure gain points. He thought that if he distract the robots while she sneaks up on them and turn them off from behind. She was a bit hesitant at first, but when the plan succeeded at the first try she was convinced.

Hagakure was so happy that Izuku is willing to help her even in an Exam which would be 'Every man for himself', he didn't hesitated in helping her. She then observed him up close and thank God for being invisible, helping her to hide the blush she was having as she stare at his face. She had to stop herself from squealing 'KAWAII' when Izuku smiled and it began to emphasize the shapes of his freckles making him look adorable.

She was cut-off from her stupor when Izuku looked at her direction, "So, what are you waiting for? Let's go get more points for you.." he nodded to the direction and started to turn away when a hand grabbed his arm. Izuku looked at her in confusion.

"Uhm. I think that's enough for me. You can go back to getting you points." she said to him looking at his eyes, admiring the emerald orbs, unnoticed by the greenette. 

"Are you sure, Hagakure? We can still get more if you want." he ask genuinely confused why she wants to stop. 

"Believe me, I want to get more points." she pause to take a deep breath. "But I also want you to get points for yourself. I think 40 points is enough to get in UA.  Thank you for assisting me and thank you for saving me." she came close to Izuku and he felt something touch his cheek. 

A kiss. A kiss from a girl. A kiss from a girl he just met in the Exams and help in getting points. A kiss of sign of respect and gratitude. A kiss of admiration and adoration. But he didn't need to know the last one...

He blushed and touched his cheek using his hand. Not really knowing what to do, Izuku just smiled at the invisible girl. "I'll see you in UA!" the girl turned around and began walking away. "Oh, and by the way..." she paused to 'look' back. "call me Toru, okay Izuku~~" she finished and began walking in a brisk pace. Leaving a grinning Izuku.

"I'll see you in UA.. Toru." and Izuku channeled Blacklight on his legs and began to sprint in the opposite direction while cheering to himself that he made another friend...

END OF FLASHBACK~~~

After he and Toru part ways, Izuku encountered a horde of robots varying from 1 to 3 points. He then used his Musclemass to charge into the pile of robots while tearing and destroying the robots that he ran through in the process. He got 32 points in that pile but he didn't stop there. He went to search for more.

Izuku used his Wallrunning and ran on the buildings' wall in search for more robots to wreck. On his way to the center of the city-district, he saw the weird guy that shoots lasers on his stomach having performance issues or a stomach ache as he was holding his stomach with a look of pain. When Izuku saw that the guy was about to get pummeled by a large 2-pointer, Izuku swooped in by using Glide and landing a Hammerfist coated punch to the aggressive bot to save the poor weird guy.

After saying "Now, were even." Izuku left quickly as he sprint away just like how the weird guy did to him earlier. He then began to punch and kick robots and even throw the remains of a destroyed robot to an arriving robot. While he was throwing the remains, he made sure to hit the robots and not the buildings to prevent someone from getting trapped in them like Toru was before Izuku saved her.

He was currently leaning on a railing of a rooftop, scanning the ground full of examinees and robots, in tact or destroyed, when he heard a loud horn and was startled by a strong force comparable to magnitude 3 earthquake. When he looked down, he saw the examinees running away from the direction of his spot.

Curious about what was causing them to panic, he turned to look and was wide eyes to see a 0-pointer toppling 2 buildings with ease. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

EARLIER, SOMEWHERE IN UA~~~~

In a dim lit room, there gathered figures of all shapes and sizes. The figures are quietly sitting staring at a large screen where all of the examinees are being showed in every screen. They were all looking at the screen with look of awe, judgement, excitement and.. lust?

The silence where shattered by a tiny yet intelligent voice. 

"A strict time limit and a vast battleground.. Nothing quite like it to bring everyone's ardor into the open and uncover their skills." he paused and looked at the screen .

"The ability to grasp the situation quickly and accurately," he said as the screen shows the examinee with six arms in a web like pattern using his quirk in gathering information.

"The ability to dick adynamic entry without ever being late to the party." showing Tenya Iida that is shown to have engines on the back of his legs as he speed in the bunch of robots.

"The ability to face any obstacle with coolness and composure." looking at the weird guy as he shoots a laser to a robot while.. winking a the camera? 'How can he even see the camera?' thought of most of the people in the room.

"And of course sheer 'FIGHTING PROWESS'." looking at Bakugo as his blows up a 3-pointer with ease. "We can gauge their respective levels of those foundational skills by the way of the points system..." he finished as he looked at every examinee doing their best attacking and defending against robots.

"You're right and by the looks of it," a tired, bored voice from Eraser Head called out. "this kid has all of those skills." he finished pointing toward a green-haired kid on a rooftop and scanning the surroundings. The others  agreed to what the black clad hero said earning a smirk under his mask.

'Too bad All Might was not able to see what Midori--'he was quickly cut off by the person who had just entered the door.

"Sorry, I got lost in the way back.." said All Might in his skeletal form as he sheepishly enters the room and made his way to the front next to Nezu, the bear/dog/mouse principal, earning a glare from Aizawa. 

Before Aizawa could confront the Number 1 hero for being late, the sultry voice of the R-Rated Hero: Midnight spoke up. "Oh my, we've  raked in a bumper crop this year."

"We can be sure of that yet." All Might said as he lift the cover of a red button. "The thing to test their mettle... IS THIS!!" as he pushed the red button and a loud horn was heard in the battlefield

----------------------------------------------------

BACK WITH IZUKU~~~

"HOLY SHIT! A ZERO POINTER!! RUUUUNNNN!!" Izuku heard from an evacuating examinee as he landed on the ground. The examinees were panicking and began running away from the 0-pointer, forgetting about the points.

Izuku stood there analyzing the zero pointer, not seeing Iida looking at him confused why the greenette wasn't running as he sped off the location to safety. 

'Man, that's massive. It's too risky even with my Hammerfist I can't destroy that. I need to get out off here before---' he thought as he slowly turns away when he heard it.

"AHH, OWWWW!!" the voice Izuku remembered in the start of the practical exam made him stop on his tracks. He slowly looked back and was horrified to see Uraraka stuck under rubble, looking hurt.

'Oh no! She's gonna get crushed! I need to do-- Wait?! Why am I running?' he thought as he kept running towards the 0-pointer with Blacklight infused legs.. 'My body is moving on its own!!'

As he pass a scared Uraraka and avoids a large metal fist by jumping up until he was over the a couple of feet from the robot's head then lets himself fall as he channeled as much biomass on his right arm as he transform it into a Spiky Hammerfist.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" with a yell, he pulled his arm to his back and punched the 0-pointer as hard as possible, resulting it getting destroyed as a massive explosion that was heard from every section of the Mock City-District. 

The explosion was so loud, the examinees didn't hear Present Mic say "2 minutes left!"

Izuku to his part was falling and he couldn't do anything to stop himself or brace for impact since he couldn't move his arms and legs. He sprained his body due to quirk overuse, but was confused why he doesn't feel tired like how it should have been since his quirk uses his stamina to convert the protein in his body to produce the biomass he need to create weapons and use his quirk.

As Izuku was bracing for the impact of the fall, he was startled when he felt a hand hit him in the face and he felt weightless and started floating. He then saw Uraraka put her hands together and with a yell of "RELEASE!" Izuku fell to the ground hard but not as hard as he was expecting during the fall. 

He was about to thank Uraraka when he saw he on top of a robot vomiting.. rainbows? Izuku was unsure if the fall had damage his brain or if he was really seeing rainbows come out of the bob hair girl's mouth..

The green-haired boy was stopped from his train of thought when a loud voice of Present Mic was heard around the whole City-District.

"TIME'S UP!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK WITH THE UA TEACHERS~~~

All Might stood up from his feet when Izuku destroys the zero-pointer with one punch. 'He.. He has a quirk? Did.. did he lied to me? Did he always had a quirk?!' he was cut off from his trance when Aizawa's voice echoed in the silent room.

"The most important qualification of a hero. The spirit of self-sacrifice." he said walking to cabinet and began searching the cabinet. Aizawa then took a folder and made sure it was what he was searching for. 

Aizawa then read its contents. "Izuku Midoriya, 15 years old, Quirk: Blacklight - allows the user to manipulate the biomass in his body to be able to create weapons and have enhanced strength, speed and regeneration." he paused and handed Nezu the folder, who read the file and passed it to All Might and turned to the door.

"With a powerful quirk and the mastery he had using it, who would've thought that he only developed it 9 month ago." he said hiding a smirk when he notice all the people in the room where shocked with the exception of Nezu who began cackling like a mad man. "Oh and Nezu, I want him in my class." he said as he left the room thinking that he would now have one student safe from expulsion.

"Izuku Midoriya, I look forward teaching you." he said as Present Mic's voice echoes in the whole UA.

------------------------------------------------------------

WITH IZUKU~~~

"Ow! Damn it, Note to self : Don't use too much biomass for one attack." he said to himself as he tried to stand up. Keyword: tried, as he keeps falling to his knees. He still couldn't feel his legs due to it numbing because of quirk overuse. Thinking back to what he did, he was confused when he realized that the Hammerfist he summoned was similar to Heller's version of the Hammerfist which is bulkier and has spikes coming out on the hands to cause more damage to its target. 

He was caught of when he began falling down again when an arm grabbed his jacket from behind to keep him from falling face first. He looked back and saw Uraraka now putting Izuku's arm over her shoulder to support him. The close contact between the two teens made them both blush but in Uraraka's case his existing blush brighten.

"Thanks for the save, Uraraka. That would've been a sick landing." Izuku said shattering the silence. Said girl just shook her head and smiled at him.

"No, I should be thanking you. If it wasn't for you I would have been crushed by the zero pointer..." she said as she looked back at the now obliterated zero pointer. " That's an awesome quirk you have there, Midoriya. You punched the that thing like it was just a tin can." she continue as he looked at Izuku, who was flattered by the compliment.

"I-It was nothing, you're quirk is the one that's awesome. You made me weightless, as if I'm in outer space or something." he said making Uraraka blush even more making her face resemble a tomato. 

As the two were conversing and the other examinees were looking at the damage that Izuku dealt to the zero pointer, Iida was deep in thought. 'That kid, he leapt into action to save that girl! You had no time left.. And you yourself out of harms way.. The chances of passing was the main priority of everyone here and yet despite of that, he jumped in without hesitation.' He clenched his fist. 'If it hadn't been in the middle of the big exam I, of course, would have done the same!' 

That's was when a thought entered his mind. 'Wait!.. Maybe that was part of the test?!' 

Iida was still in thought when a voice called out to them. "Go home lads, I'll take it from here~~"

 It was a short, elderly woman with gray hair styled into a netted bun, a large syringe poking diagonally out of it to the left. She has a notably small nose and eyes which are usually drawn as two little dashes, and a long mouth with defined nasolabial folds. She wears a doctor's lab coat and a dress with yellow buttons, and a belt with a pink "R" shaped buckle. She wears pink boots and has a helmet around the sides of her head, a purple-tinted visor joining it over her eyes. In addition, she walks with a cane designed like a syringe that she can also use for healing the injured. 

"Leave it to me boys. Oh, and here, enjoy some gummies it'll give you your energy back." she said as she pass out some some gummy bears to the examinees while walking to Izuku and Uraraka.

"Excuse moi, Mademoiselle." the weird guy said while winking, "She's a main stay here at UA, always supporting the academy, The Youthful Heroine: Recovery Girl."

Recovery Girl ignored the guy and just walked closer to the two teens, "What seems to be the problem here, dear?" She said looking at Izuku who stopped himself from muttering about being able to see Recovery Girl up close.

"I just sprained my right arm and my legs are numb due to the quirk overuse. Other than that I'm fine." he said as Recovery Girl kissed him on the cheek and he felt his arm and legs gain feeling but at the same time feeling tired.

"That should do it, and how about you, dear?" she asked Uraraka who was amazed on how Izuku can stand now unlike before the elder heroine showed up. 

"I think I sprained my foot." she pointed her right foot that was swelling a little bit. Recovery Girl kissed it and Uraraka can feel her foot heal and the feeling of exhaustion.

"That'll do it! Here both of you take a gummy. It'll help you recover your energy." she said as hand them both gummy bears which they both took and ate. Both feeling their energies back, bowed to thank the heroine and began walking towards the exit, leaving a thoughtful Iida. 'I see So that's the real nature of the test after all! So he knew it all along!' he thought as he grind his teeth..

----------------------------------------------------

A WEEK LATER~~~

Izuku was currently writing an entry about Uraraka's quirk to his Hero Journal. He found out that her quirk was called Zero Gravity, which allows her to make things float as long as all five finger pad touched the target but too much use of the her quirk leads to her getting nauseous which explains why she had to throw up. 

Looking back to his performance in the Entrance Exams, he was satisfied on the 65 villain points he got in the exam. But he know that those points were not the only tested by UA. Knowing that UA's a Hero School, they would probably test how they would perform as heroes like saving others or something. He figured it out, while reading the hand-out at the meeting hall. So, basically Izuku saving Toru, the weird guy and Uraraka has points and he is expecting his total score wouldn't be 65 but more.

Nevertheless, he was satisfied not only that he got a good score and hidden points in he even got new friends in Toru and Uraraka, both were saved by yours truly.

He even got new friends in Toru and Uraraka both were saved by yours truly. Speaking of Uraraka, after the exams and they changed into their uniforms, he was about to walk her to her station. But she declined saying she had to go ask something about the points she got or something. He wasn't sure, she was really vague about the information. Regardless, she promised to see him in UA and parted ways.

He was knocked out of his reverie when the door of his room busted open. Izuku looked at the direction of the door and saw her mom on the floor, seemingly excited and nervous while holding an envelop with a UA stamp.

"Izuku! I-It's here!!!" Inko said frantically as she gives her son the envelop and exits the room.

Izuku looked at the envelop on his hands and stared at it for a while. He would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous of what the result is, but whatever the result is he wouldn't find out unless he chooses not to open the envelop.

Taking deep breaths to calm himself, he began to open the envelop and found a disc with the letters "UA" on it and saw a button there. Seeing no harm and curiosity killing him, he took a last breath and press the button. 

And with a flash of white, a hologram of a certain hero had made Izuku widen his eyes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

AND CUT!!!!

CLIPHANGER? HAHAHAHAHA.. IZUKU GETTING JAMES HELLER'S HAMMERFIST HUH? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY TRIGGER THIS? TORU CRUSHING ON IZUKU WAS AN ON THE SPOT IDEA FOR ME. THOUGH I NEED YOU YOU GUYS TO KNOW WHO SHOULD SEND THE MESSAGE TO IZUKU, ALL MIGHT OR ERASER HEAD? COMMENT DOWN BELOW! 

NEXT CHAPTER TITLED: Chapter 6. First Day, Quirk Apprehension Test!

OH? AND YEAH! MINETA'S GOTTA GO!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 11 14
it started when all might turned down his dreams of becoming a hero due to rational reason, so he decided to take the advice of his ex best friend to...
270K 11.2K 41
A my hero academia fan fiction where All Might didn't lose the slime monster... and Izuku, dreams freshly crushed, decides to help in a way even a "q...
90.5K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
125K 2.2K 76
In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring one of the unlucky, quirkless ones. He's a...