Misfits (#2)

By linaawritess

{π˜‰π˜–π˜–π˜’ π˜›π˜žπ˜– π˜–π˜ π˜›π˜π˜Œ π˜“π˜–π˜π˜Œπ˜“π˜Œπ˜šπ˜š π˜›π˜™π˜π˜“π˜–π˜Žπ˜ } The perfect picture of elegance. It's all Viole... More

author's note + cast
prologue
1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.*
35
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.*
41.
42.
43.
44.*
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.*
65.
66.*
67.
68.
69.*
70.
all my love

29.*

17K 253 534
By linaawritess

most of this is smut. just to preface, if yall prefer to skip. hehe.

"Do you trust me?" He whispers it, right at the base of my neck. I feel the tickle of his breath against my skin, the deepness of his voice rattling through me.

It's a terrifying concept; trust. Inevitably, it sets you up for pain. It's what I've always known it to be and when I first met Ev, I never thought I'd be here.

I never thought I'd be in his arms, that he'd incite smiles from me so easily. I never thought I'd know parts of the reality he hides behind his mask. A boy that makes everyone smile. A boy that drunk himself into oblivion for the first time because he couldn't bear being a burden to his best friend.

I might be another whimsical girl that's fallen for his allure. If this is what it feels like, this belonging and raw lust I've never been able to experience before, I'll let myself fall prey.

I'm pinned against the door in the dark room and the music pounds so loudly that it's still just as loud. Everest's against me, hands braced on my thighs. I nod, arch my head back on the door.

"Say it."

"I trust you." I barely breathe out before his lips are on mine and my hands roam, up his shoulders and into his soft locks. We're a mess of lips and desire. Clashing and moulding together.

He lifts me from the wall and walks us over to the bed. Tugging at my bottom lip with his teeth just before my back meets the bed. Everest's taller, broader body covers mine.

God, it's so unfamiliar to me. I've never felt desire so truly and now it feels as though it's hard for me to feel it in moderation. It's consuming me right now and Everest can notice it's overwhelming because he tilts my chin up, breathes against me, "We're in this together. You hear me?"

He taps his thumb against my bottom lip, smirks against them, "Use that pretty little voice for me, sweetheart."

I swallow the knot in my throat, "Together."

"You're fucking beautiful. It's gonna cripple me."

I gently trail my fingers up his neck, breathing his presence in. He's heartbreakingly gorgeous. He always has been, to everyone's eyes. With his blonde hair falling over his forehead, lips swollen from our kissing. The whole world wants this boy. I could kiss him forever. I could have him stare at me forever.

His voice is a delicate whisper, "Are you nervous?"

There's no point of me trying to lie anymore. Not to Everest so I only meet his eyes. He understands regardless and gently pulls me upwards, setting me onto his lap. I succumb to his body, curling against him.

He brushes back my hair, "I only want this if you do. If you're sure. I don't want this to be something you regret."

"I do." I whisper, lifting up so we're face to face, "I want it."

"Tell me," He kisses me briefly, "If you want to stop, if anything doesn't feel good, you speak up, sweetheart. Promise me."

"I promise." I tell him, kissing him back, "I just- I don't think I'm gonna be good. Like others you might have had before."

"Others don't matter." He shuts me up, "And all others that have touched you don't fucking matter anymore. Any bit of shame they've made you feel, I'll wipe it away." 

I rise my hand until it's against his chest, fingers instinctively clutching at his t-shirt. I loop my other arm around the back of his neck, fingering the strands of hair at the back of his neck. I stare into those electric blue eyes. Our breathing's audible; soft yet heavy. Nervous yet aroused.

My lips lift and I take a little pleasure in taunting him a little, grazing my lips back and forth against his. Everest's lips turn up too until we're both smiling like idiots, just before I meet his lips with mine.

It feels like burning, kissing him. I want his fire to encompass everything around me. Destroy it all, if he must.

I whimper into his mouth and we break apart, just for him to swiftly pull off his t-shirt. He tosses it carelessly and I break away from his lips, just to take him in. Smooth, sculpted skin. Ridges along his stomach that I drag my fingers down. His breathing catches the lower I get, foreheads touching as we both watch.

"Can I-"

"Not if you want me to come." He breathes in the same breath he smashes his lips to mine, flipping us over until I'm beneath him. Everest's hands slide underneath my dress and I absorb the groan he lets out against me.

"Ev-" I gently buck my hips, my body's reaction at all the pleasure.

His cold hands slide up my thighs. I look down; the lace of the dress sits loosely around my hipbones, black panties that Everest's large hands edge towards. I have to look away, turning my face to the pillow.

"Lift up for me." He urges so I lift my hips, giving him access to slide the panties down. Before I can instinctively close my legs, Everest is quick to brace them apart, "No hiding."

I don't look at him, "Ev."

"I want to see all of you."

My thighs litter with goosebumps, my back arches a little and I'm starting to realise how needy my body's becoming for Everest Jones.

"Huh." I can hear his smirk, "So what was it that made you so wet? When I watched, or when I had you against the wall?"

I try to hide but my lips lift defiantly and I shake my head, "Neither."

"Oh?"

I turn to look at him, my hands above my head when I taunt, "It was all Ria."

He raises one arched eyebrow, standing tall above me laying beneath him. A small laugh bubbles from my chest and I watch the way his jaw ticks, only amusing me more. But my face falls when I watch him lower.

And not to my face.

"Wait-" My throat turns dry and he just lowers further, kissing my thighs, "Everest, what are you doing?"

"I'm planning on eating you out, sweetheart. But if you want," His hands start to rise to a certain, sensitive spot, "I'm sure Ria could do a better job of it."

I don't think I could speak if I tried. I stare down at him with my eyelashes fluttering and my chest paused. That smirk of his is knowing, and quite slappable but any thoughts of wanting to wipe it off are banished when he kisses me. There.

My legs shut so quickly but Everest anticipated it, yanking them open and baring myself for him with nowhere for me to go. He tests the waters, seeing how wide I can go and only stops when my thighs meet the mattress. Wide freaking open.

I think I'm gonna die. I don't see myself surviving-

My back arches from the mattress when he kisses me again. A small, delicate kiss. He stops entirely after that and slowly, I open my eyes in confusion. Just as I lift my head, his tongue flattens against me, hard.

I make an embarrassing, undecipherable nose, letting my head fall back on the bed. As soon as he hears it, he doesn't let up. Everest sucks on my most sensitive spot and my body curves with him. I cover my face, arms flung over my eyes because the indecency is making my skin hot.

"Violet." I can practically hear his smirk, breath against my centre. It makes my whole body shiver.

"Everest." I'm barely audible.

"Look at me." Both of his hands slide up my thighs in unison and his fingers meet my core. My stomach tenses, ribs jutting out when the tips of his fingers just tease me before pulling out. I pinch my eyes shut under my arms and Everest coaxes, "Come out from there, Vy. Look at me while I make you come."

I shake my head. Squirming.

Abruptly, he slides a finger inside me and my body locks up. A bolt of pleasure runs down my spine and makes me arch upwards in search for more. Everest's long arm reaches up and grasps one wrist, pulling my arm down. He does it with the other until I can't hide anymore and I look down to him.

And now, god, I don't want to look away from him.

I lift my hands into his hair, delving and messing it all up so he's as dishevelled as I am. He lowers his face again. He makes a filthy show of it, letting his eyes flutter shut with this little smirk, as if tasting his favoured dessert.

He sucks against that spot again, teasing with his teeth and I tug harshly at Everest's hair before pulling him against me. I ease up, scared I'm freaking suffocating him but he works so much harder, so much faster as if he wants to wrench an orgasm out of my body.

I swing my head down to look at him, stray hairs over my face messily, nodding again and again-

He scoops me up and I gasp unexpectedly when my legs are lifted around him and we're standing. I'm still bare underneath my dress. My eyebrows pinch in confusion, aching from the loss of him, "Where are you-"

"Do you remember that first party?" His tone holds an edge of mischief and I realise where he's walking us over to. The windowsill.

I remember all too well. When we'd sat on the balcony and exchanged truths. When I'd stood, his head almost between my legs.

He'd looked up at me, "You know what'd be wild?"

I had narrowed my eyes.

"Me giving you head like this." His lips tipped up, "My tongue could teach you wild."

I should be more apprehensive. I should argue immediately or say something but I'm not going to hide behind a mask, where the idea doesn't sound intriguing. Where it doesn't make me tighten my legs around him.

"No protesting, Violet Fawn?"

"Teach me wild." I breathe out heavily when he sits me down so my back's to the closed window, the backyard a while below us. They wouldn't be able to see up here. I just want him.

Everest kneels before me and braces my legs apart, shaking his head, "Fuck, I don't think you need to be taught anything, Violet. You were just hiding."

I moan loud when he starts again. Sucking and lapping and using his fingers until my shoulders are pressed against the cold window and it's taking so much out of me to stifle my scream.

It's overwhelming, so overwhelming but it's so damn maddening - his tight grip on my thighs, his skilful tongue. Suddenly, he yanks my hips forwards so half of me is off the windowsill and I'm gripping tightly onto the edge to keep my torso upright. I throw my head back against the window, arching and shaking. Everest focuses for just a moment more on my clit, and my hands fly to his hair, coming undone.

Pin pricks of pleasure swarm my skin as the orgasm wracks through me. I breathe his name out, again and again until I'm slumped, about to slip off the windowsill. My fingers shake, unable to maintain their grip on the edge.

He lifts me up and takes us to bed. When he lays me down, I kiss him. Our tongues slide desperately and he brushes back my hair from my face. I can barely breathe into the kiss; a possessive, harsher kiss.

"Are you-"

"Yes." I whisper, nod, plead, "I still want you."

That smirk. Immediately, he's sliding up my dress, "Off. Off, get this the fuck off."

I lift my arms for him, allowing him to pull the dress off me. He stops to rake his gaze over every inch of my skin and curve of my body. The way his throat swallows makes me nervous until his blue eyes meet mine. Desire, true and unyielding, burns in there. I don't think anyone has looked at me like that truly.

"Have my babies." He blurts.

"Ev."

He lowers to my lips, smiles against them, "I'm not kidding, Vy. But not right now." His hands slide up my naked waist and I'm eager, as well. So I lower my hands until they're at his belt buckle. I fumble to undo it and he lets me.

I sit upright and tug them down. Black boxers hug his hips, sharp v-lines pointing downwards. For this moment of time, all of this is mine.

I look up to him, silently asking permission.

His lips lift where he stands tall above me, "All yours."

I loop my thumbs into the hem and I tug, down, down, down. Until my eyes snap wide open. I stare up at him, breathing coming to a halt. Suddenly, it feels like I've swallowed a brick, "Ev, that can't possibly go inside me."

"It'll fit, sweetheart."

Everyone at Kilned High has heard about his sexual capabilities. I've heard about his massive dick more times than I would have really preferred but I'm a virgin. I've never even seen a dick, never mind had one inside me. But that might freaking break me.

"Don't look so scared." He tips my chin up to him, "I told you it's a pretty cock."

I look to it again. Pre-cum leaks from the tip, hard against his stomach. Before I can really stop myself, I've reached out to touch it, dragging a delicate finger along its length. I almost freaking laugh. Penises are weird.

"Do blowjobs really feel good?" I ask him but he seems to be having trouble looking at me, "Are you okay?"

"You're naked and looking right up at me and asking me questions about my cock, Violet. Forgive me for struggling." He chokes out.

"Sorry-"

"No apologies." He orders, leaning down to kiss me briefly, "Yeah. If they're done right, they're fucking heaven."

"Can I try?" I ask against his lips, kissing him once, "I want to make you feel good."

He kisses me harder until I'm laying against the bed again, "Not today. I want to come when I fuck you. I think if you touch me down there, I'll lose it."

"Soon, then?" I whisper, speaking between kisses.

"Yes, baby." He breathes, "Soon." And then he leans over to the ground where his pants lie. I hear the crinkle of a condom wrapper but the expected nerves don't settle in.

I'm still shaking from the previous orgasm. Every touch of his sets my skin aflame. I don't care for anything else but that right now. Nothing else but him matters right now.

Everest's lips lift mischievously and he holds up the wrapper to my mouth. I realise what he's asking of me and I bite down on the corner, tearing it for him. I watch as he slides it on.

He reaches up and holds my face with both hands, "It might hurt a little. I'll take it slow."

I nod and I run my hands up his arm until I'm at his bicep, holding him there. We're face to face, eye to eye when I feel his tip at my entrance. It's only a moment more before I feel just the tip slide inside me. A sharp gasp leaves me and I clutch at his bicep, not looking away.

It doesn't hurt, just pressure that fills me up when he slowly starts to slide inside. I have to shut my eyes from the feeling, arching up. I'm closer to his lips this way but I don't think I could kiss if I tried. He gets about halfway when small essences of pain kick in because of his size.

When Everest stops, I plead with my eyes screwed shut, "More."

"Breathe for me, Violet." He urges and only then do I realise I was holding my breath.

I exhale. Everest doesn't warn me when he fills me completely, in one go.

"Oh god-" I gasp under him, the pressure consuming. I arch off the bed like a girl possessed, so full I can't think straight or breathe steadily. There's nothing to think about, to comprehend other than him inside me. It can't be natural.

He kisses my cheek, gently running a hand up my waist but I can't take it. I dig my nail into his arm and manage to flutter my eyes open, "Move, Ev. Please."

Slowly, he slides out. When he pushes back in, a moan escapes our lips and I hide against his neck. I can feel every ridge, every movement and when he starts to thrust inside me, I'm an absolute mess.

Everest bows his head until it's at my collarbone, planting a hand besides my head, "Fuck, Vy." He breaths heavy, pushing inside me and eliciting erotic noises, "You feel so fucking good."

I whimper against his skin when he picks up his pace. Yes. I lift my arms until they're hanging around the back of his neck, holding him as close to me as I can get and he yanks my legs up until they've snaked around his lithe waist. We breathe heavy in unison, his forehead against mine, his thrusts getting more forceful and hard. Oh god.

One of his hands hug my hip that's wrapped around him and lifts me up higher. I throw my head back, barely biting back a scream at how deep he is now.

"It's-" I tremble, my chest against his, "It's so much, Ev."

And yet, I arch my lower back higher off the bed so Everest's completely inside me, my hips meeting his. No space between us. He groans deeply and drops his forehead to my neck. I hold him there, my fingers twined between his hair, "Harder, Ev. I don't want you to fuck me like I'm fragile."

"Shit, Violet." He's breathless, as desperate as me and he shows me it, "You asked for it, baby."

He uses both of his hands to support my lifted hips when he picks up his pace. I hold onto the bedsheets for dear life, another hand curling against his abs and leaving marks. Everest fucks me wildly, hard and relentless and doesn't let up.

I'm pushed up the bed with every thrust and I try, hard, to control my noises but with every push inside me, it feels like he claws moans and whimpers out from the depths of my throat. Digging these noises out from somewhere deep inside me.

With his palm, he applies pressure to my lower stomach. My moan comes out like a choked sob, the pleasure so overwhelming as it makes my core hug his cock tighter. He reduces me to a mess. Desperate for him, aching for him.

I never understood the appeal to sex, to fucking and hookups. With every noise he makes and every thrust inside me, it's like his aim is to prove me wrong. Like he wants me to feel him for days.

Everest's blue eyes rake over me. Those pink, swollen lips tilt upwards when I can't control myself from locking my legs around him tighter. Looking at him kills me.

"Are you gonna scream for me, Violet? When you come around my cock?" He lowers to breathe the words against my neck and slips his tongue out to lick me there, "Let them know who's fucking you this well. Though they all probably knew as soon as I led you up here."

I can't speak if I wanted to. And he doesn't let me, a thumb pressing to my clit to make me unravel. It feels like an explosion, warring my insides. It all hits me so hard I'm not sure I know how to breathe, paralysing me with a pleasure so pretty it hurts. I'm crying his name when I come again, pushing and pulling at him.

Just as I think I might regather my senses, Everest lifts me upright whilst he's still completely inside. He kneels and lifts my hips, before pulling me down back onto him. Unintelligible moans leave my lips and I can't do anything but wrap my legs around his waist and let him fuck me.

I can't do it. I can't move, or take any control at all as he bounces me on his cock. I'm barely even sitting upright and he's grunting into my ear, licking against my neck and promising all the things he's gonna make me feel when I come again. He's filthy. But so beautiful. So mine.

"That's it baby." He grunts, "Take me."

I scream, clutching at his shoulders when he thrusts a final time and we come together. He buries his face in my neck, sliding a palm up to cup the back of my neck, whilst I bury my face in his chest.

I can feel his heartbeat against me, his wild breathing against the dip of my throat. Just as disarrayed and reeling as me.

Gently, he lays me down again. I run my hands up his bare chest and then I throw my arms around the back of his neck.

I hug him to me and he slides an arm around my torso, to hug me back. Out of breath and sweaty and messy.

"Vy?" He breathes.

I can't speak, can barely open my eyes so I just do my best to hold him tighter.

"You can't be anybody else's." He says in this soft, pleading tone, "Please don't ever be anybody else's."

I taunt gently, "Isn't it the virgin that's supposed to get attached?"

He shakes his head against me, holding me closer, "I'm the virgin here. The clingy, needy virgin and you've taken me for yourself."

I manage to pull back, holding his face. I brush back his messy hair, damp with sweat and run my fingers through it.

I don't feel ashamed or like my life's altered, like my mom's always made it out to be. I feel wanted and safe, and like I just ascended somewhere nobody's ever taken me to. He didn't take my virginity. He wrenched it, stole it for himself and left me shaking in its wake. God, he fucks so good.

I peck his swollen lips, "I couldn't be anybody else's if I tried."

But his eyebrows pinch and I realise why when my eyes have started to gloss over. He looks like he's been punched in the stomach so I'm quick to assure him, "I'm okay. I am."

"You're-"

"I feel happy." I tell him.

I do. Happiness has been something I've chased for so long that at times, it felt like I'd lost it forevermore. And it's not just the ecstasy of the sex but it's the closeness of him. Of Everest.

I don't know what I'd do if he turned around and said he'd prefer to be somebody else's. Because I like him. I really like him. I've attached to him in a way I've never with another person and still, it terrifies me. But everything that makes up Everest Jones compensates for my fear of losing him.

I want slurpees and piggybacks on gazebos and sneaking around to spray paint cop cars. I want the thrill that is him, even when I shouldn't.

And this. I'd like all that over again.

He tells me that he's gonna pull out and I wince at the pain, soreness emanating from my thighs. I don't see that going away for a while. Everest scoops me up and pulls back the comforter. When he sits, he pulls me onto his lap sideways and so my head's tucked under his chin, hugging the comforter around me.

I wish I could vocalise the depth of my feelings for him but I'm too nervous. I'm not sure how I'd articulate it, not sure how he may react. So I keep it close to my heart and hope that he knows it anyways. I hope he can feel it in the ways I've trusted him, like tonight.

The party noise is still audible but here, it's calmer. Quieter, as we both come down. Skin to skin and wrapped up within each other. Everest gently trails his fingers along my shoulders and whispers, "I used to see you."

I tilt my head up to him.

"When we used to finish soccer practice," His lips play at a smile, like he's reminiscing, "To get to the lockers, we have to pass the drama and dance classes. I used to see you walk past the dance studios."

He looks down to me now, brushes back my hair with softness, "I made a game out of it. To see if you ever went in but you never did. You'd always stop for a second and walk past."

I flush, my cheeks turning pink, "I saw you too, but everyone sees you. I never- I never thought you'd see me."

He smiles then, holding me closer to him, "I never knew your name. I only knew your eyes, this specific green I'd never seen before. You were hidden in plain sight, Violet."

I smile goofily, my nose scrunching, "Well, you found me."

"Thank fuck for that." He mirrors the smile back.

I pull the comforter higher and bring my knees up, succumbed to his embrace. The warmth and the security. The way my body's so tired it feels like I could pass out right here.

"That time you hugged me in the classroom." I speak up and break the quiet. I don't look at him, though I can feel him looking down at me, "It was the first time I'd been hugged in a long time. It was the first time I felt so safe."

And now it feels like a constant. Every time I'm with you.

"You didn't need to let go. To run." He says.

I shake my head, "I did. Or I felt like I did."

"I meant it when I said we'll make our own world." He says, head leaning back against the wall, "I'll invent a magic carpet. Fly us around everywhere."

"Can you take me to Australia?" I muse when he flourishes his hand above us, as if he's imagining it. I raise my hand too, head tilted against his chest and twine my pinky with his.

"Oh, fuck yeah. We'll chase some kangaroos and shit." He quips and a laugh bubbles from my chest, "I'll show you stars. Race us through the skies until nothing can get us. Aladdin type shit, Vy."

"I'd like that." I say quietly, watching the way he plays with my fingers so delicately. He traces each one and it makes me smile.

"You know, nothing can get you. If-" He hesitates, "If I'm with you, whatever you might be running from, I'll chase it all away."

I wish it was something he could chase away, but it isn't. Not when it's embedded into my home. The place I'm supposed to lay safely and feel most comfortable. Not when it's the person who's supposed to nurture me most.

"Oh yeah? Would you check under my bed for monsters?" I turn to look at him.

He nods, softly smiles, "I'd slay them all for you. With my samurai sword, of course."

We both smile and I hold his face, tracing his jaw. It's such an unfamiliar feeling - not feeling so alone. All I hope is that it lasts. I brave myself before speaking, telling him what I don't usually speak about.

"I started dancing when I was little." I admit to him, "My mom was a prodigy so I was her legacy. I loved it all, so much. But I stopped, after Auburn— that's why you saw me, around the studios."

"Will you ever start again?"

I shake my head, "It hurts too much."

"People say that time heals, you know? It's not worked for me yet but maybe someday, it will. I'd want you to dance for me." He says, "If time ever heals that hurt."

"Someday." I tell him and then he kisses me, softly and delicately and with so much emotion. I turn around to him and straddle him.

He leans against the wall, naked, head tilted up to me as he softly kisses me back, running his hands over my body like he's memorising every curve. I like Everest when he's like this. At his gentlest.

His hand reaches up to cup my face and just as he pulls back, something thuds against the door. We both jump and I realise, neither of us locked the door. That entire time. Before we can react, the door opens and a couple stumbles in, kissing-

Everest's quick to wrap the comforter around me, yelling angrily, "Hey! Get the fuck out-"

"Wait." I trail off, my stomach sinking into a pit. They're kissing and not heeding our presence in here at all but the light from the hallway catches one of their faces, "It's Aurelie."

But that's not Taylor.

I'm quick, trying hurriedly to wrap the comforter around me as much as I can when Everest yells, getting up too, "The fuck are you doing? We're in here-"

"Oh, fuck off." The guy says back and I freeze.

Every bit of me comes to a stand still at the sound of that voice. I'm standing, hiding behind Everest whose wrapped the comforter around the both of us. He pulls on his boxers and anger overcomes him but I- I can't fathom anything other than that voice.

It's dark so I can't really make them out until one of them backs into the light switch and harsh light floods the room. It makes me flinch and then, I almost fucking scream.

It's not Taylor. That's not brown hair but it's platinum blonde hair, sharp green eyes that turn around to me.

Dean has Aurelie against the wall, her giggling hysterical until she leans over his shoulder to look. Both of their faces fall in unison and I feel sick. I feel so sick that I stumble over the comforter, Everest reaching out to hold me to him. I'm still so sore.

There's too much to comprehend and so much wrong with all of this but the only thing surging through my blood, is deep betrayal. From her. From Aurelie- I never doubted her trust. Or her loyalty because she's been my best friend since we were children.

"Vy-" She backs away from him and I only feel more sick at the fact they're both completely sober. Aware of what they're doing.

"You-" I get away from her as fast as I can, "You're with him? You're—" I can't say his name.

"You're fucking Everest?" Dean snaps so harshly that I flinch, "So you are the whore everyone else paints you as? Do you even know what he did to me? To my family?!" He looks like he wants to hurt me, or kill me, flicking his eyes between us. It's obvious what went on, from the state of the bed to the state of us.

"You're gonna want to shut the fuck up." Everest says, in this deadly calm tone, "I'm not beyond throwing you out of the fucking window."

"Try it." Dean seethes, "If I don't kill you myself, her family will bury you."

That makes my stomach spin, in a completely different way. I don't know how I'm gonna handle this. What to do because he's right but for now, I focus on Aurelie who's trying to near me.

"Violet, you have to listen to me. It was a mistake. Okay?" She says hurriedly, "It wasn't-"

"It didn't look like it." I stand my ground and tears gloss over her eyes now. If it's true, I don't know how I'm ever going to stand her. I hate the feeling of hate that's starting to sprout in my stomach for Aurelie.

She's supposed to be my best friend. She's supposed to be on my side.

I shake my head, "What about Taylor-"

"Get over it. It's only been two fucking weeks." Dean sneers.

I look at her now, the world seeming to slow down.
Two weeks. She's been fucking him for two weeks and she didn't tell me. She would never have told me because, my whole life, she's the one that's let me believe she'd protect me from him.

My chest caves in these harsh breaths I need to regulate, "You're supposed to be my best friend."

She yells, "I am!"

"I only told you!" I yell back, hot tears flowing down my cheeks, "We were six and I cried to you over him. When he touched me and I didn't want it, for years. When I wanted to get away from him, you- you held me when I cried over him, Aurelie."

It feels like my chest's shattering. I could never tell my family the extent to which Dean scared me. When he tried to get me to touch him, for years on end. He'd claim me as his, sport a soft smile and everyone would leave me to be thrown to his slaughter.

Aurelie was the only one I confided in. She told me I shouldn't withstand him, that I deserve better. The only one I felt like truly understood me and after all of it, she kisses him. She fucks him for two weeks. She laughs with him and hides it from me.

I turn to Everest and I plead, "I want to go. Please-"

"No." Dean speaks up now, assured in his tone, "My claim to you is strong. When your brothers find out whose been defiling you, they'll disregard you as part of the family. And they'll kill him. You're to wed me when we're older so this, is fucking embarrassing."

"I'm not marrying you!" I scream, wanting to sob and fall and cry. My tone seethes, "I'd rather die than marry you."

"Violet." Aurelie sobs, "Please understand, okay? I was just- I was stupid. If I could go back, I would-"

"You can't." I wipe at my eyes, sniffling, "You can't go back."

"Get out." Everest demands now, stepping in front of me. His presence is suddenly domineering, an anger that makes everyone quieten. He looks to Dean, "You're both going to get the fuck out. Let her get dressed. Fuck...off."

"I don't listen to you-"

In one motion, Everest grabs him by the shirt and shoves him out of the door so he falls. He just has to stare at Aurelie for her to follow, in a fit of sobs. As soon as they're gone, I collapse on the edge of the bed and hug the comforter to myself.

My body trembles and I'm trying to calm it down but nothing's working. Everest's knelt in front of me, his eyebrows pinched in this way that makes him seem pained as he looks me over. He peels the comforter from my shaking body and lifts my ankles so he can slide my panties up my legs.

I feel naked, and exploited. I feel vulnerable in a way that makes me want to escape my body. I wish I could have just had a good moment for myself, with Ev.

Gently, he pulls me up to stand, "Arms up for me, sweetheart."

I wipe at my eyes. He slides on my dress and as soon as it's on, he hugs me to him. I cave against him and cries start to rattle through me, "I hate him. I don't want to hate her. She- she's supposed to be on my side."

"I know." He says against my hair, "I'm sorry, Vy."

"I don't know what I do wrong." I hide against his chest, "For people to keep hurting me. If I can just— figure it out, maybe, they'll stop-"

I would never do it to her. I would never even want to speak to a person if they'd bullied her throughout her entire childhood. If they made her feel so unsafe, trapped her. But she-

"Nothing's wrong with you." He tells me adamantly, "They're in the wrong. Never you. God, if I could fucking kill him, I would."

I clutch at his t-shirt, "I don't want to face them. Not now."

"I'll take you home." He soothes, holding me for a moment more. I watch as he takes his phone out of his pocket and rings someone, speaking to them once they answer, "Delaney's here. Upstairs, last room."

That's all he needs to say, someone speaking back from the other side before he hangs the phone up. I look at him with my chin on his chest and he tells me, "Lu and Hud will get rid of him."

I lift my arms until they're wrapped around his torso. It feels like I've been trapped my whole life. With mom, and Dean, and I don't know how I'm supposed to ever get away. Not when Dean has the knowledge he does now, about me and Ev.

It makes me nauseous.

"What happened?" I ask Ev, "With you and him?"

He winces at that, teetering his head back and forth, "Um- well-"

The door opens, Luca and Hudson both standing at the door. I realise they both have the same worried expression on their face and I immediately realise who they're both looking over so intently. Everest. They're scared he got hurt. Or did something stupid.

"Is he gone?" Everest asks, not seeming to notice.

Both of them clear their throats and I secretly smile. Everest might not notice but I definitely do. They're trying to look tough but a moment ago, they were like two concerned mama bears.

"Yeah." Hudson assures and we meet eyes.

I'm first to look away, not wanting anything to do with him. At all. I don't like him and so I intend to avoid his presence, as best I can.

Luca looks us over and then raises a flat eyebrow, "Whatever happened to no sexing?"

Another moment in which I wished I could just vanish. Teleport somewhere cool. This is our very first time having sex and four people are aware of that, within the last five minutes.

Everest raises an eyebrow, "Jealous, Lu Lu? Shit, always knew you wanted my cock for yourself-"

And with that, Luca promptly flips him off, pivots on one foot and walks out. Hudson looks for just a moment more before he follows, back into the wildness of the party.

"We're never no-sexing again." Everest looks down to me, "I may rightfully become an addict from this moment on. To the way you moan my na-"

I shove him lightly and he smirks, arms wrapped around me, "Let's take you home, sweetheart."

a/n

*clears throat* well that was a rollercoaster. i love creating characters that betray yall.

all my love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 131K 52
"Do I seem like an idiot to you princess?" he sassed taking another agonizingly slow step towards me. "N-no." I stuttered out a blabbering mess, unab...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
23.7K 566 39
As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save her and that she must save herself. Now; d...
13.2K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...