Wild - Power Rangers Wild For...

By AlexNeko_990

Wild (Ongoing)⏳ --- And so the journey begins. Destiny has brought six young people together and now they set... More

Meet Desmond "Milo" Earhardt
Meet Sean Soleil
Chapter One: Lionheart
Chapter Two: Darkness Awakening
Chapter Four: Never Give Up!
Chapter Five: Ancient Awakening
Chapter Six: Wishes on the Water
Chapter Seven: Bear Necessities and Swan Ballet

Chapter Three: Click, Click, Zoom

442 15 2
By AlexNeko_990

[Desmond "Milo" Earhardt]

All of us were on Animarium, as Taylor was looking for something, while we were doing our own thing.

"Has anyone seen the rulebook?" Taylor asked. Max went over to her, and points at Cole, who was reading it. "Oh good. I'm glad to see you studying up." She said.

Cole jumps down from where he was seated. "Too many rules." He said, and hands the rulebook back to Taylor.

"What do you mean 'too many rules'?" Taylor questioned.

Alyssa and I got in front of Cole.

"What he meant to say was..." Alyssa said.

"We juts need, uh, one rule: Teamwork." Cole said.

"Yeah." Danny said. "I like that." He saw Taylor looking at him, and went back to watering the flowers.

"For example, we can use his strength." Cole said, gesturing to Danny. "Alyssa's knowledge. And Milo's charm." He said. Max walks over. "And your, um..."

"Good looks." Max said, Alyssa and I laughed. "Uh, my quick mind." He said.

Cole laughs. "The only rule that we need is teamwork." He said. "That book, is not necessary."

"Not necessary?" Taylor said, as push the rulebook to Cole, and walk away.

"Taylor!" Alyssa said, and she went to talk to her, but Taylor walk away.

"Why is Taylor so angry?" Cole asked.

"Perhaps because she wrote the rulebook." Princess Shayla said, as her and Prince Sean walks down.

"And was the first two of you to join the Animarium." Prince Sean said.

"It's true." I said. "Taylor was the first to become a Ranger, and she was the one who wrote the rulebook."

"Your world is far different from ours 3000 years ago." Prince Sean said.

"For a long time, we relied on Taylor and Milo for guidance." Princess Shayla said.

"As we learned about your world." Prince Sean said.

"Can you tell me about Animarium? What happened to your world?" Cole asked.

Prince Sean and Princess Shayla nodded.

[Sean Soleil]

"A long long time ago, three thousand years to be exact.

There existed a peaceful paradise, where beautiful plants grew. Animals and humans coexisted side by side. Everyone lived in harmony.

"This is the kingdom of Animarium." I said.

"Humans and animals honor each other, and everyone respected the importance of nature.

There was nothing but joy and beauty in all of our lives.

But then was suddenly shattered, when a great evil emerged from underground sending destruction across the land.

He was Master Org, he attacked nature and humanity alike, with his wild toxins." Shayla said.

"The six ancient warriors fought bravely against the evil Orgs, allowing us to escape with the help of my protector and our guardian.

The both of them took us to the valley of the Wildzords, there protected by your six animal guardians. We entered a long suspended sleep.

Waiting for the time, when the world will need us once again." I said.

"Then the Ancient Warriors lifted the entire valley up into the sky. In a cove we now called, Animarium.

Finally the Ancient Warriors destroyed the Master Org, and entombed the remaining leaders of the Orgs, where they remained." Shayla said.

"Until now, but over the years humans have allowed the world to become polluted.

The Earth has become so weakened, that the evil Orgs rise again." I said.

"With the rise of the Orgs, Prince Sean and Princess Shayla were awakened." Milo said.

"To fight for the Earth." Alyssa said.

"And the animals each chose one of us." Max said. "To be the warriors to fight against evil."

"If the lion is king of the jungle." Shayla said.

"So is his chosen Ranger." I said. "The leader of the team."

Cole nodded.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Desmond "Milo" Earhardt]

The fountain water spurts out.

I got a call, and I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Milo, there's an Org monster on the loose." Taylor said. "He's making people invisible, I'm going after him." She said, and she hung up.

Cole and the others arrived, as Cole grabbed my Growl Phone. "Taylor! Don't do anything by yourself!" He said.

"She already hung up!" I said.

All of us went out.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

All of us got out and saw a bunch of people invisible, as the ambulance were helping them.

"Come on, we have to go, come on." Cole said, and we went to find Taylor and the Org.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

All of us got to Taylor, and saw her turn invisible.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

We are now back on Animarium.

"Let go of me, Alyssa! I gotta see!" Taylor said, as she was wrapped in a towel.

"Taylor, you must rest." Alyssa said.

"Let go." Taylor said, and went to see her reflection, on the fountain water. "Oh no." She said. "I must find the Camera Org, and destroy him." She said.

"It's all my fault." Cole said, and he went towards the fountain, where Taylor is. "Taylor, I'll get your body back." He said, and went off.

"Cole! Wait! Teamwork! Remember?" Max shouted, as we chased after Cole.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

The four of us were Morphed, as we got to where Cole and the Org is.

"Cole, it's not your fault!" Danny said.

"What do we have here?" Jindrax said, as we saw him, Toxica and Putirds.

"Get them!" Toxica ordered.

All of us begin fighting.

"Cole!" Alyssa and I shouted.

All of us saw as Camera Org was aimed at Cole.

"Get out of his camera range!" Max shouted.

"Move it!" Danny shouted.

Camera Org was about to take the picture.

"No!" Alyssa shouted.

"Not good!" I shouted.

"Come on!" Danny shouted.

"Get out of there!" Max shouted.

Cole soon came out of the warehouse, holding the roll, and releasing the image.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Sean Soleil]

Shayla and I were tending to Taylor, and we saw a light went towards her.

"Taylor!" Shayla said.

We saw Taylor back to normal. "He did it." She said.

"Yes, he did." I said.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

[Desmond "Milo" Earhardt]

"It's over! Jindrax!" Cole said, as we regroup.

"Oh, I don't think so! He comes prepared!" Jindrax said.

"I always carry a spare!" Camera Org said, and place the spare roll into him. "And with my wide-angle lens, I'll get five Rangers in one shot!" He said, as he walk towards us. "Suitable for framing!"

"Stop right there!" Taylor shouted, as she appeared, and attacked Camera Org while flying.

"My lens!" Camera Org exclaimed, as his lens were broken.

"All right, Taylor!" Cole said, as we regroup with Taylor.

"So, what happened to teamwork? Mr. Too-many-rules." Taylor said. "Seems like you broke your own rule two times."

"Yeah, I guess I did." Cole said. "But maybe rules can be broken, if a friend's life's in trouble."

"Now, I'm really mad!" Camera Org said.

"Soaring Eagle!"

"Surfing Shark!"

"Iron Bison!"

"Noble Tiger!"

"Screeching Bat!"

"Blazing Lion!"

"Guardians of the Earth! United we Roar!" Taylor said. "Let's do it!"

"Power Rangers Wild Force!"

"Destroy them!" Toxica ordered.

"Oh yeah! I'm on it!" Camera Org said.

Taylor went to attack Camera Org, but she got thrown off.

"Taylor! Are you all right?" Danny asked, as we went towards her.

"Yeah!" Taylor said.

"Time to wrap things up!" Camera Org said, as he capture us with rolls of tapes.

"It's too strong to tear!" Taylor said.

All of us got lifted up, as we got attacked, and we fell.

"This has developed into something quite negative!" Camera Org said.

"He's too strong!" Cole said. The Red Lion Zord, must've told him something. "You're right, Red Lion! I can't give up! I'm the leader! I have to keep fighting!" He said, as he stood up. He got out his Red Lion Fang. "Lion Blaster!" He shouted, as it change into a Lion Blaster.

"Gatling Mode!" Cole shouted. "And fire!" He shouted, as he attacked Camera Org. "Lion Blaster! Cannon Mode!" He shouted, as he attacked Camera Org again, and all of us got out. "Let's do it!"

"Bison!"

"Eagle!"

"Bat!"

"Lion!"

"Shark!"

"Tiger!"

"Jungle Sword!" Cole shouted, as we formed it. 

"I'm not afraid of that thing!" Camera Org said.

"We'll see about that!" Cole said. "Savage Slash!" He shouted, as he destroyed Camera Org.

"Evil Spirit of Toil and Strife! Give this Fallen Org New Life!"

Camera Org grew giant.

"Wildzords, Descend!" All of us shouted, as we called our Wildzords.

"Eagle Zord!" Taylor shouted.

"Bat Zord!" I shouted.

"Attack!" The both of us shouted, as our Zords attacked Camera Org.

"Go! Red Lion!" Cole shouted, as his Red Lion Zord attacked Camera Org's lens.

"Wildzords! Combine!" Cole shouted, and we formed the Wild Force Megazord. "Let's do it!" He said, as we got into the cockpit.

"Wild Force Megazord!"

"Shark Surf!" Max shouted, as we attacked Camera Org.

"Tiger Fury!" Alyssa shouted, as we attacked him again.

"Cole, I know violence isn't your first choice but don't you think it's about time we get rid of this Org?" Taylor asked.

"You're right, Taylor!" Cole said.

"It's a wrap!" Camera Org said, as he got his rolls out.

"Bat Wings!" I shouted, as we got out the Bat Wings, and attacked the rolls.

"Mega Roar!" Cole shouted, as we use our finisher, and destroyed Camera Org.

All of us cheered.

"Yeah, nice teamwork, Cole." Taylor said.

⚣𝓦𝓘𝓛𝓓⚣

All of us were hiding behind a wall, as Cole and Taylor have a mutual understanding to each other, and shook hands.

All of us got out, and did a group hug.

"We knew you guys would make a great team." Princess Shayla said.

"They sure do." Prince Sean said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 101 5
Flowers (Ongoing)⏳ --- In the not-so-distant future, the mysterious and sinister Venjix Computer Network is attempting to conquer and lay ruin to the...
289K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
6.6K 92 6
Y/N is a shy boy with glasses who likes to play football/soccer. One day, he has a game with a really bad referee and he loses his temper. He got a d...
20.4K 559 46
Beginnings (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book One of the Generations Trilogy- --- Long ago, the ancient wizard Zordon Battled the evil sorceress Rita Repulsa. After m...