š‘³š’š’š’†š’š’š š‘¬š’šš’†š’”

By loveemii200

š‘ š‘Žš‘š‘–š‘”š‘œ š‘‹ š‘“š‘’š‘š š‘Ÿš‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿļ¼ [Some chapters may contain šš”š²š¬š¢šœššš„ š‚šØš§š­šžš§š­] [I do ššŽš“... More

ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 1ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 2ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 3ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 4ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 5ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 6ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 7ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 9ą¼ŗ
ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 10ą¼ŗ
š‹šØš§šžš„š² š„š²šžš¬

ą¼»š¶ā„Žš‘Žš‘š‘”š‘’š‘Ÿ 8ą¼ŗ

80 3 0
By loveemii200

𒀭𒀮𒀯𒀯𒀮𒀭

(^_-)

You were out on a mission along with Makomo. Sabito and Giyu were on a separate mission together. After Makomo and you finished your mission you didn't stop on the way for food, you just wanted to get back to the estate. You guys were now officially staying there and not traveling anywhere else to stay since it was just easier that way.

As soon as you saw the gates to the butterfly mansion, you tan up to them and rushed inside hoping to im find Sabito and Giyu. You didn't see them but you did see Shinobu, so you and Makomo walked up to her as she was a little busy preparing her insect poisoning for her nichirin sword.

"Shinobu? Where are Sabito and Giyu?"

You ask and Makomo nods in agreement of your question. Shinobu looks up and smiles at you too.

"Oh, hello there! I see your asking me where your boyfriends are?"

Shinobu says and makes you and Makomo blush. It was especially weird for Makomo since she and Giyu aren't dating. Makomo was about to say that they weren't dating but Shinobu cut her off.

"I am well aware that you and Giyu aren't dating Makomo, but I feel there is a slight bit of tension. And no. I haven't seen them, good day!"

She says as she continues to work on her poison. She smiled wide at you two with closed eyes. Makomo was a blushing mess. You notice this and nudge her shoulder a little. She looked at you and you lip synched the words 'It's ok don't worry about her.' Makomo understood and nodded.

~~~skip~~~

Later that day you and Makomo spent the rest of the day cooking dinner in the kitchen with Aoi as you both decided to help her. Makomo was busy helping Aoi with the shrimp tempura while you were busy making rice balls and you all helped with the soup and desert.

Later you hear the gates open, they were back just in time as you were all setting the food on a big table since all the Hashira were gonna join you all including the master and his children. Along with the Kamaboko trio as well. (Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu - Nezuko was asleep in her room)

You tan to the gate and quickly jumped into Sabito's arms wrapping them around his tightly. His arms were a little in the air to make room for you. He was a little shocked but as soon as he realized it was you he smiled and got all jittery. He was blushing a whole lot and he couldn't help himself but lift up your face to meet his and his soft lips pressing against yours.

You blushed and felt so weird and sparkly inside at his sudden action. You kissed him back and it was a warm and passionate kiss you both shared. You both soon pull away softly and smile.

"Your finally back, and we made dinner!"

You say happily as he thanked you, Makomo, and Aoi. You then hugged Giyu and greeted him, Makomo did the same with Sabito as she had already said her greetings to Giyu. You all went inside shortly afterwards and you and the other sat at the table alon with the other Hashira and trio.

Everyone was enjoying their meal and were smiling brightly at the taste of it all. You were so happy everyone was enjoying the foods especially Inosuke cause the shrimp tempura was his favorite food ever. And every bite Zenitsu took you noticed there was a little bit of blush on his face. And Tanjiro was simply enjoying and taking in every second of this amazing moment he has with everyone.

~~~skip~~~

A few months later you were walking to the front of the estate and hear some whispering. You didn't want whoever it was to stop talking so you decided to ease-drop on them. The voices sounded like Rengoku and the master along with the other Hashira.

"Just, keep them safe ok?"

You hear the master say. You are listening even more now.

"Yes sir, don't worry I will do my best to make sure everyone is ok."

You heard Rengoku say in a almost sad tone of voice. You never heard that side of him before he sounded so sad it made you frown a little, you still wanted to know what they were talking about though. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. You freeze thinking your in trouble. You turned around and it was just Zenitsu. You sigh in relief.

"So you heard to?"

He says in a sad tone along with a sad voice. He takes his bad off your shoulder and let's you answer.

"Yeah, but I didn't hear it all. I know you have a good sense of hearing so..what were they talking about?"

You ask him, he can tell you had a worryingly tone in your voice, he can also hear your hands shaking a little. He sighed and gave into your question.

"Muzan, he has released all his upper moon demons along with his lower moon demons and they are coming for us to kill the main groups of the Demon Slayer Core."

He says plainly but still a bit of sadness. Your eyes widened a little at what he had heard. You then stepped a little closer to him.

"Well what should we do? We shouldn't have to have the Hashira protect us, I mean we are demon slayers as well as they are. And we can't have them risking their lives to save us. I'm not saying we're useless but still."

You say as a lash out almost. Zenitsu can tell you sounds a little worried, angry, and sad. He feels the same way but you both know there is nothing you can do about it.

~~~skip~~~

It was already happening, the battle. You were running towards one of Muzan's upper moon demons. Akaza was his name. You switched your form of sword from the up rotation to the downwards rotation, you began to stand in your stance and you twisted your sword in various movement to get the perfect one.

You then charged at the demon with no mercy in your heart or head. You kept telling yourself that they had to die no matter if they were once human, it was cold hearted of you but you had no choice since they had already attacked you all.

Every time you saw one of Muzan's demons you couldn't help but remember how Sabito was stabbed clean in his stomach by one of the demons. He was still healing back at the mansion. (don't worry he won't die, he has already died so many times in different story's i have read) you finally killed Akaza.

After another couple of months Sabito was fully recovered and was in battle again. You wanted that demon to die for what he did to your soon to be husband. (i'll explain more later) you were jumping through trees in the forest as you feel that familiar presence of the demon who had hurt Sabito. You felt an ache in your chest and your throat became tight.

You wanted to cry so bad but kept the tears back so you can be stronger in battle. You found the demon and it was actually Douma. You knew who Douma was. He only attacks women but since Muzan's orders were to kill any slayer who comes in his way he tried to kill Sabito. You could never forgive him for the act he tried to do. You walked up to him and faced him.

"And so you finally found me I see."

He says mocking the surprise affect. You couldn't hold your tears back anymore. You let them out without making a crying sound. Instead you started to speak but your throat hurt so much from the pain you were feeling, you felt this pain from the thought of loosing him. You took out your sword as soon as he stepped closer to you.

"Don't cry beautiful. He isn't dead, but I'm sure you already know that. I let him get away as a warning to you. I know you were aiming for Akaza since he killed that flame Hashira huh? Well if you didn't know he was my best friend. And you killed him and so I went after your 'Bestfriend' he said.

"Stay the hell away from him. Don't blame me for trying to protect the ones I care about."

You say as you start attacking him. He is good at dodging your attacks and swings. But you were just as good to hit him with a secret move you have been working on for a while now.
You jumped onto a tree and spun yourself i a circular motion to get more momentum, as you did you slashed your sword with a hard amount of force and sliced Douma's neck clean off. As his body was destroying itself slowly you smiled and looked down at him.

~~~skip~~~

The battle went on for an entirely 2 years. And through those years you all still celebrated Rengoku's birthday even if it wasn't with him since he was now gone. The pain didn't leave you for a while since he was dear friend of yours. But eventually you were at piece with him being gone.

The master soon built you your own estate. You lived with Sabito, Giyu, and Makomo. It was just the four of you living on your own. And almost everyday Urokodaki was visiting you four. It felt like everyone was normal again. But nothing was the same after the battle. Somehow everyone was quieter while the battle was now behind everyone. But you were all ok with the fact that Muzan was gone for good.

For a while Sabito has had this thought of being a married man to you. Come to think of it, you had also had a various amount of thought of become his wife. You were too scared to make the first move. You really wanted to because you lived by one rule and one rule only. You never did anything everyone else was doing but becoming a demon slayer is an exception. You had your reasons they were personal of course.

At your estate you were in the kitchen washing some dishes left over from last night. You feel a pair of hands guid down from your shoulders to your hips. You blushed at the touch and you knew it was Sabito. Just thinking of this scenario you felt like his wife already. But you weren't and you wanted to be so bad.

"Y/n, come to bed with me."

Sabito then says whispering in your ear. He made you feel the same way you did just as when you had a crush on him as a child again. He smiled and blushed as you turned off the water.

"Alright but only for a little while ok?"

You say and he nods, you take his hand in yours and you both walk to his room. He lay on his bed and he makes sure your comfortable, you then turn and face him and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's stay here for the rest of the day ok? I just want to be with you."

He says as you see about to agree then remember you said only for a while. You giggle and you brush your hand through his soft peach pink hair.

"I said only for a short while you goose."

You say teasing him, he giggles at you and kisses your lips. You smile and kiss him back. You two spend this moment all day and you end up falling asleep in his arms as he cradled you in his arms. He couldn't sleep as the sight of you was so cute to him. Eventually he got tired and fell asleep with you.

(O_O) very long chapter ik i'm sorry please forgive me! (ToT) i was just really into this one and i'm also very sorry if i make any spelling mistakes but it is common to an end at chapter 10 (xOx) ik i'm sorry but there is an explanation in chapter 𝟕.

P.S: I am not sure if the battle part was boring so I don't think I will ad a huge battle scene in my next Demon Slayer book. But I am also debating if I should make a 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫? if you don't know know Lawliet is he is a detective in the anime 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞, and if you haven't watched it, go watch it now. it's really amazing it is also the first anime i have ever watched. but please i hope you weren't bored while reading this long ass chapter. i would probably be bored of my own work (ToT) i'm guilty ok. lmao but anyways thank you for making it this far at least and for everything. just having people read my stories means a lot to me and overall it just gives me more motivation to do more. thank you, i love you and take care! bye! (~^_^~) <33333

Series is based on the song - Lonely Eyes by: Lauv. And go follow my social media!

Insta: Lauv.Issa - same pfp

Snap: y0ur_l0zerr7 - the o like things are number zeros i really want to change it to Lauv.issa though (ToT)

Tumblr: LauvIssa if not then lauvissa or Lauvissa - same pfp

i love you guys again, bye! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 147 15
šŸ’—- fluff šŸ”„-smut ā€¼ļø-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit šŸ”„ -updates when im not frickin busy šŸ˜­šŸ’” -none of the art is mi...
4.9K 109 15
hey, this is my first story, it may be short or long, but I will try and make it as long as I can! I hope y'all enjoy this story, I'll try and add a...
22.1K 458 9
āš“š”ššš­ šØš§šž š§š¢š š”š­ š¦š² š°š”šØš„šž š„š¢šŸšž šœš”ššš§š šžš .āž ā™ā˜ā™ā˜ā˜ā™ā˜ā™ā™ā˜ā™ā˜āšā™ā˜ā™ā˜ā˜ā™ā˜ā™ā™ā˜ā™ā˜āš Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...
202K 1.3K 48
REQUEST are closed EVERY COVOR THAT I USE ISIN'T MINE šŸ„€-fluff āœØ-smut šŸŒŸ- only a bit smut / like making out šŸ’«-angst šŸƒ- hurtful content?/ Abusing c...