Watching the Home Trilogy

Av HufflepufThunderbird

Having now watched WandaVision, Infinity War and Endgame the group must now watch Spider-Man's story Mer

Homecoming
No Way Home
Dr Strange

Far From Home

2.7K 48 302
Av HufflepufThunderbird

A/N: 1 down 2 go! And I've been lookin forward to this one.

Quick note, you may have or have not noticed that I've not been doing end credit scenes. For this one obviously I kinda have to, the end credit scenes are a lil important lol. I don't really plan to do them for the rest of the series unless it's a really important one

I've gotten a few requests for what's next so I'm gonna say it here, when I finish this I'm going back to try to do Dr. Strange and MoM. I'm not doing Loki until season 2 comes out. I'm sorry, I know that's far away but I don't want to separate the seasons. I don't know what I'll do after the Dr. Strange book, I'm no longer planning very far ahead. I might do Ms. Marvel, I haven't decided yet. I'm kinda throwing the schedule I used to have out the window.

And now, your regular schedule program:

~~~

The room was full of chatter as the group digested all they had seen. The snack bar had reappeared in the back of the room, as had the bathrooms.

Once everyone had eaten and relieved themselves, they mingled and walked around. Many of them had barley moved since arriving, and needed a chance to stretch. Cutting the fun short, Sam felt a paper appear in his hand.

"I've got a note!" He wove it in the air, catching everyone's attention, "Thank you for your thoughts on the previous story," He began, "It's time for the next one, but first there's a substitution to be made."

In an instant Flash was replaced by Happy Hogan. Happy looked around the room, taking in his surroundings.

"Where am I?" He asked, looking at the Avengers in shock, "Peter?" He eyes landed on the boy in question, "Why do you look younger?"

"Happy?" Tony stood up from his seat by the snack bar

Happy's face turned white, before he could say anything Tony put his hand up, "I know, I'm supposed to be dead. I'm from the past, so is Peter."

Happy stood, mouth still open, in check staring at Tony. His boss and friend, whose funeral he'd attended, now standing in front of him.

"It's a lot to take in," Wanda smiled sympathetically, "Trust me, we all understand the confusion your feeling right now."

Wanda and Tony led Happy to a chair to sit down.

Once he'd calmed down, and they'd explained their situation as best they could, Sam continued.

"The story you're about to watch takes place after the battle with Thanos, in 2024. You'll learn about Spider-Man's journey after the death of Tony Stark." Sam looked up, "That's it."

"Back at it I guess." Bucky grumbled, heading back to his seat.

Peter wasn't exactly comfortable with the prospect of sharing more of his life, especially now that it's so much farther in the future. But he defeatedly understood he didn't have much of a choice.

One by one the group headed back to their seats, Happy sitting next to Tony, settling in to watch the next part of the story.

A/N: I didn't really want to make a new seating chart, just take Flash off of the old one and add Happy next to Tony. :p

Maria Hill: Nick, this was a tragedy, but it's not why we're here. What, are we fighting the weather now?

Fury frowned, no one called him Nick.

"Guess Hill doesn't work for me anymore." Tony leaned back, Now that I'm dead, he added silently

Nick Fury: Locals say the cyclone had a face.

"A face?" Yelena cocked an eyebrow

Maria Hill: People see things when they're under stress. That does not mean that this is the start to some other big world-ending...

[A mysterious figure appears, landing down in clouds of greenish smoke. The figure is wearing a golden armor with a dark pink cape and a fishbowl helmet. Hill and Fury immediately point their guns at it. The figure's helmet dissipates, revealing Quentin Beck/Mysterio.]

Quentin Beck: Who are you?

Tony's brow furrowed, "I think I know him." It couldn't be I think it is though, he thought, right?, "The voice sounds familiar is all."

[Before Nick and Maria have any chance to respond, something springs out of the ground behind them. It's the Earth Elemental. Fury and Hill immediately open fire.]

"What is that thing?" Peter jumped slightly

Quentin Beck: You don't want any part of this.

[Like a true professional, Mysterio puts his hands forward and shoots a peculiar-looking green substance out of them. Cue Marvel logo and fanfare with Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You'' playing in the background.]

[After a video tribute to Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, and Vision, Betty Brant and Jason Ionello are hosting Midtown News.]

Those in question looked quite uncomfortable, as did those closest to them.

Yelena crossed her arms, Bucky and Sam looked at Steve, Wanda took Vision's hand. Peter looked down at the floor while Happy, still in a bit of shock, stared blank faced ahead.

Betty Brant: Gone, but not forgotten.

Jason Ionello: Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy for their help with that touching video tribute.

Betty Brant: This year has been nothing short of–

Jason Ionello: Shit is crazy. It's, like, insane.

Tony snorted, "I like him now."

Betty Brant: Jason.

Jason Ionello: What?

Betty Brant: No swearing.

Jason Ionello: Yeah, it's the last day of school, we're good.

Betty Brant: Historic. Over five years ago, half of all life in the universe, including our own Midtown High, was wiped from existence.

"What?" Ned's eyes bulged

"I forgot we didn't tell them about that." Yelena said, inhaled and exhaled sharply

[In the gymnasium, the students are watching the marching band when they and them dissolve into dust.]

"That insane!" Ned gawked

MJ nodded in agreement

Betty Brant: But then, 8 months ago, a band of brave heroes brought us back.

[In the gymnasium, the basketball players are playing basketball when the students and the marching band appear in the gymnasium and the marching band knock down some of the basketball players.]

The group cringed at the kids running into each other.

"That looked like it hurt!" Clint rubbed his arm in sympathy pain.

Betty Brant: They called it the Blip. [A photo of Sue Lorman from 2018 appears on the screen and turns into a photo of Sue Lorman from 2024] Those of us who blipped away came back the same age. [A photo of Brad Davis from 2018 appears on the screen and turns into a photo of Brad Davis from 2024] But our classmates that didn't blip had grown five years older.

"That sucks." Ned pouted

Jason Ionello: Yeah, like, my little brother is now older than me.

Betty Brant: Yeah, it's math. And even though we had blipped away halfway through the school year, and had already taken midterms, the school made us start the whole year over from the beginning.

"Thats dumb!" Kate rolled her eyes, "It's not their fault they got snapped!"

Jason Ionello: It's totally unfair. It's not right.

Betty Brant: Tigers, it's been a long, dramatic, somewhat confusing road. [At Midtown School of Science and Technology, Julius Dell walks by a television that is broadcasting Midtown News] As we draw this year to a close, it's time to move on to a new phase of our lives.

Jason Ionello: Pray nothing crazy happens again. Because are the Avengers even like a thing anymore? Does anyone even have a plan?

"Do we exist anymore?" Thor asked the others, he received unsure shrugs as answers.

Peter Parker: I have a plan. Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight.

Peter and MJ glanced at each other. Tony had a pleased smile.

Ned Leeds: Mmm.

Peter Parker: Second, I'm gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time.

MJ nodded slightly, as if agreeing so far.

Ned Leeds: Okay.

Peter Parker: Three, when we go to Venice Venice is famous for making stuff out of glass, right?

Ned Leeds: True.

Peter Parker: So I'm gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace because her favorite flower is the black dahlia because of, well-

"The murder." MJ said in time with the boys on screen.

Ned Leeds: The murder.

Peter Parker: The murder.

"Really?" Bruce looked up at her, not sure if he should be disturbed or not

MJ shrugged, "What about it?"

Peter Parker: Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the top of the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace.

"Romantic!" Tony wiggled his eyebrows

Ned Leeds: Oh.

Peter Parker: Then, five, I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then, six, hopefully she tells me she feels the same way.

"And how do you feel?" Tony leaned down, putting his face in between MJ and Peter.

Peters eye widened and he flinched away from Tony, MJ stared at him until he leaned back into his seat.

Ned Leeds: Oh, don't forget step seven.

Peter Parker: Step seven?

Ned Leeds: Don't do any of that.

Peter Parker: Why?

Ned Leeds: Because we're gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter.

Peter Parker: Ned.

Ned Leeds: Look, I may not know much, but I do know this: Europeans love Americans.

"Do they?" Kate furrowed her brow

Clint shook his head, "Not really."

Peter Parker: Really?

Ned Leeds: And more than half of them are women.

Peter Parker: Okay. Sure. But I really like MJ, man, okay? She's awesome, she's super funny in a kind of dark way. Sometimes I catch her looking at me, I feel like I've stood up. She's coming. Just don't say anything.

Peters cheeks were quite red at this exchange. As was MJ's.

MJ: What up, dorks? Excited about the science trip?

Peter Parker: Hey, yeah, uh, we're just talking about the trip.

Ned Leeds: Yeah, and Peter's plan.

MJ: You have a plan?

Peter Parker: I don't... I don't have a plan.

Ned Leeds: No, he's- he's just gonna collect tiny spoons when we're traveling to other countries.

Peter put his head in his hands "thanks Ned."
A muffled groan could be heard

MJ: Like, like a grandmother?

Peter Parker: I'm not collecting tiny spoons. He's collecting tiny spoons.

MJ: Oh, okay, well... that was a real roller coaster. [Ned chuckles] By the way, travel tip: You should download a VPN on your phone, so the government can't track you while we're abroad.

"Smart." Natasha gave a nod of approval

Peter Parker: Smart. Will do. [MJ leaves. Seconds later the bell rings]

Ned Leeds: Woah. Dude, I think that went really great.

"That's one way to put it." Tony was stifling his laughter

May Parker: When- when I blipped back to my apartment,

"May got dusted?" Peter wasn't sure how to feel about that, on one hand at least she wouldn't have to grieve for him for five years, but, and maybe this was a little selfish, what happened to all of their stuff? What happened to their apartment?

the family that was living there was very confused. The wife thought that I was a mistress. The grandma thought that I was a ghost. It was- it was really a mess.

"Why didn't I think about that." Tony frowned, people being gone for five years meant that roughly half of the population would be instantly homeless.

Thank you for coming out to support those who have been displaced by the Blip. And, of course, thanks to our very own Spider-Man!

"I guess May's fine with you being Spider-Man." Ned elbowed Peter

Peter Parker: Thank you, Miss Parker, for having me. And thank you, you guys, for having me.

"Someone's not good at public speaking." Tony tsked

May Parker: And thank you, Spider-Man. And he'll be right back out to take photos and videos. Thank you!

Peter Parker: That was amazing.

May Parker: That was great!

Peter Parker: Oh, that was so cool. I was so nervous.

"We could tell." Yelena smiled

May Parker: I was a little stiff. I felt like I wasn't in the pocket.

Peter Parker: I thought you did great.

May Parker: Yeah, well, I actually did think you were a little stiff.

The group couldn't help but laugh at May's way of giving critique.

Peter Parker: Yeah, I felt that too. I felt that too.

May Parker: It's fine, it's fine, it's fine.

Peter Parker: Okay.

May Parker: Did you get your passport?

"Isn't the night before a little late to worry about that?" Kate cocked an eyebrow

Peter Parker: Yeah.

May Parker: Mini toothpaste?

Peter Parker: Yeah, I did.

Happy Hogan: Hey, sorry I'm late.

"I'm on the screen." Happy gawked

"Weird right?" Tony nodded

Peter Parker: Happy. Hey!

Happy Hogan: Oh, you look lovely.

May Parker: Thanks. You too.

Happy Hogan: Thank you. New dress?

May Parker: Uh, yeah, yes, it is. Is it a new beard?

Happy Hogan: It's my My Blip beard. Cause I grew it. In the Blip. It's a Blip beard.

Peter narrowed his eyes, he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about what was happening on the screen.

Mean while Tony had taken to elbowing Happy and asking, "Oooh, you and May?"

"This is awkward." Happy shook his head, "I don't want to do this now!" He spoke quickly.

May Parker: I see. Yeah.

Happy Hogan: Ee, e, u... Anyway,the reason I'm late is because this was misplaced at the office. Can you believe it? Because it's enormous. Not the amount, the size. The amount's nice too. They're generous. Pepper Potts said, sorry she couldn't be here.

Tony's attitude shifted immediately at the mention of Pepper. It was good to know she was continuing to help out Peter and May.

May Parker: Yeah. Thank you. I think I'm gonna go change the Sterno under the vegan lasagna. Spider-Man, go shake hands.

Peter Parker: Will do. What just happened?

Happy Hogan: Heads up, Nick Fury's calling you.

"Fury?" Clint raised an eyebrow "Why is he calling Peter?"

"I guess Peter is an Avenger." Natasha shrugged.

Up in the back, Fury was also curious as to why he was calling Peter. He obviously kept tabs on all the Avengers, but calling them directly wasn't usually his MO. And when he did, he preferred to do it face to face. This, coupled with Hill calling him Nick earlier, was strange.

Peter Parker: Nick Fury's gonna call me?

Happy Hogan: Yeah.

Peter Parker: Why?

Happy Hogan: Why? Because he probably has hero stuff for you to do. You're a superhero. He- he calls superheroes.

"Not as often as you'd think." Tony shook his head, "I think Fury's only actually called me once."

"Maybe there's a reason for that." Natasha shrugged

"Hey!" Tony snapped his head at Natasha, who was smirking at the screen.

Peter Parker: Well I mean, if it was that important, he'd probably call someone else, not me.

"Like who exactly?" Yelena looked around the room, "There's not many of you left."

Happy Hogan: Apparently not.

Happy Hogan: That's it. No caller ID. That's him.

Peter Parker: I don't really wanna talk to Nick Fury.

"Can't blame you." Sam nodded

Happy Hogan: Answer the phone.

Peter Parker: Why?

Happy Hogan: Because if you don't talk to him now, I'll have to talk, and I don't want talk to him.

"How often do you talk to him?" Clint looked at Happy. No necessarily intending to offend, but come on.

"Not that often." Happy shrugged, "But I don't want to. He scares me."

Peter Parker: Well why don't you wanna talk to him?

Happy Hogan: Because I'm sca- just answer the phone.

Peter hangs up on Nick Fury

"You hung up on Fury?" Thor looked back at Peter, slightly impressed

"Nice move." Tony have a nod of approval, "I did it a couple times back when he wanted to recruit me to the Avengers."

"Whose Nick Fury?" MJ whispered to Ned

"I think he's the scary guy sitting up top." Ned whispered back.

"He is." Peter whispered

Happy Hogan: You sent Nick Fury to voicemail?

Peter Parker: Yeah.

Happy Hogan: You don't send Nick Fury to voicemail.

"He's not gonna be happy about it." Clint grimaced

Peter Parker: Did you hear that? They're calling me. That's- I gotta go.

Happy Hogan: You gotta talk to him.

Peter Parker: I'm gonna call him. I promise you, I'm gonna call him. I will.

Happy Hogan: You do not ghost Nick Fury.

Peter Parker: I promise you, I'll call him. After my trip. Hey!

Happy Hogan: Yeah, hi- no, no, he's not ghosting you.

Happy shuddered in fear of having to explain this situation to Nick Fury.

Peter Parker: Okay, okay, one question at a time.

Journalist #1: Are you the head Avenger? Are you the head Avenger now?

"I don't think so." Peter frowned

Thor shook his head no.

Peter Parker: No, I'm not.

Journalist #2: If the aliens come back, what are you gonna do? If the aliens come back, what are you gonna do?

Peter Parker: Does anyone have any neighborhood questions?

Journalist #3: Sean Winford, Queens Tribune. What it is like to take over from Tony Stark? Those are some big shoes to fill.

Tony frowned, he'd not left Peter in a good position evidently.

Peter Parker: I'mma- I'm gonna go. Thanks so much, everyone, for coming. Okay.

May Parker: Hungry? [She chucks a banana at Peter, who doesn't see it coming and is hit in the face]

Peter rubbed his face where the banana would have hit

"Don't you have a sense for that?" Tony asked

"It only goes off to warn me about danger." Peter shrugged, though his reflexes were usually better than that.

May Parker: So sorry. I thought you could sense that with your Peter-tingle.

"Peter tingle?" Kate cocked an eyebrow

Peter Parker: Please do not start calling it my Peter-tingle.

May Parker: What's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?

Peter Parker: No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break.

"Completely different attitude than the last thing we watched." Shuri pointed out

(A/N: the ✨trauma✨ will do that to you)

May Parker: You deserve it. Yeah. You know what? You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it.

"Not a bad idea." Tony shrugged, "I always liked to have mine handy."

"You made nano bots so it could stay in your chest." Happy pointed out

Nonchalantly Tony shrugged again, "It was always handy."

Peter Parker: Please stop saying "tingle," May. No. No. No, I'm not.

[Cut to Peter and his class in the plane, on their way to Venice.]

Ned Leeds: Yeah!

Passenger #1: Can you help me get my stuff up here?

Passenger #2: Oh, sorry, that's mine.

Passenger #3: No worries.

Passenger #4: Middle seat gets both armrests.

"It definitely does not!" Sam sounded offended

Passenger #5:Give me a tablet.

Roger Harrington: Do you want the first shift or the second? I could take either.

Julius Dell: Give me the third shift. I took an Ambien.

Roger Harrington: I can't chaperone these kids alone.

Flash Thomspon: Yo, Parker. [Peter looks at him, puzzled]

"Who gave him alcohol?" Clint cocked an unimpressed eyebrow

Flash Thompson: This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods instead of driving through them.

"I'm glad he's not still here." Yelena rolled her eyes

MJ: Ma'am?

MJ: He blipped, so technically, he's 16, not 21.

MJ smirked at this move. Peter and Ned both laughed. Peter glanced at MJ, catching her eye. They both quickly looked away.

Flight Attendant: I'll take that. [The class chuckles faintly as Flash has his drink taken away from him]

Flash Thompson: She's lying! I don't even know this girl.

"You know," Kate tapped her chin, "You'd think there'd be a way to identify who was blipped or not. On IDs or something."

"The world is still scrambling to understand what happened." Clint shrugged, "I guess we just missed some things."

Brad Davis: Classic MJ, right?

Peter Parker: Did you know Brad was coming?

Ned Leeds: It- it's so weird. Like one day, he's that kid who cried and got nosebleeds all the time, and suddenly, we blip back, and he's totally ripped and super nice and all these girls are after him.

All of them? Peter thought, not entirely sure why he cared.

Peter Parker: Not all the girls are after him.

Ned Leeds: No, man, they're all after him.

MJ: Yeah. Here.

Ned Leeds: Anyway, on to more important things. It's a nine-hour flight. We can play Beast Slayers the whole time. Are you excited?

"Nine hours of Beast Slayers sounds awesome!" Ned whispered

Peter Parker: I need your help to sit next to MJ.

Ned Leeds: Seriously?

Peter Parker: Yes, seriously.

Ned Leeds: What about our plan? American bachelors in Europe.

"I think that was just your plan." Kate pouted out

Peter Parker: That's your plan. That's a solo plan. Come on, this is my plan. [Ned looks at him with disappointment] Please.

Ned Leeds: Hey, guys. There's an old lady in front of us wearing a crazy amount of perfume, and it's kind of setting off Peter's allergies. Uh, you know, Betty, if you could just switch seats with him, that would be-

"Allergies." Tony smiled, "Romantic."

Betty Brant: He's allergic to perfume?

Ned Leeds: Yeah, yeah, cause, um, it, it makes his eyes water, and he can't really-

Roger Harrington: Peter has a perfume allergy?

"Oh boy." Peter rolled his eyes, this wasn't going to go as he hoped

Ned Leeds: Ohh uhhh...

Roger Harrington: I'll tell you from experience, perfume allergies are no joke. I can feel hives breaking out already. MJ, stand up. Ned, take MJ's spot. MJ, you take my spot. Peter, let's get you out of there. Sorry. Zach and Sebastian, you take Ned and Peter's seats. That's all right. Ned, thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your safety is my responsibility. And Mr. Dell's, but he's... [He looks at Dell, who is sleeping very comfortably] I got it for now. Let's go, Peter! Let's go!

MJ frowned, actually disappointed she wouldn't get to sit next to Peter on the plane.

Roger Harrington: Yeah, I have a small bladder, so I took the aisle.

Ned Leeds: So did you want to play Beast Slayer?

Betty Brant: Nope.

Ned Leeds: Have you- have you ever played any kind of PC game or?

Betty Brant: No.

Ned Leeds: Got it.

Ned sighed, 9 hours of this?

Roger Harrington: Did I tell you how my wife pretended to Blip out? Turns out, she ran off with a guy in her hiking group. We had a fake funeral for her. Well, the funeral was real because I thought she was really dead. You wanna see the video?

"She faked her death?" Kate's eyes widened, "That's awful!"

With out saying anything Thor looked at Loki. Loki very purposely avoided looking at Thor.

Brad Davis: Oh, I got a dual-headphone adapter if you want to watch a movie.

MJ: Only if it's depressing. Or hilarious.

Jealousy churned in Peter's stomach. Did he have a thing for MJ?

I guess so, he thought to himself, but I thought I liked Liz?

Maybe it was seeing how anything with Liz would crash and burn, but those feelings appeared to have fizzled out. Replaced with something, new.

Roger Harrington: Oh, you have a dual-headphone adapter. We can watch together.

It wasn't that Peter didn't like Mr. Harrington, but sitting next to him for a 9 hour flight when he could have been sitting with his best friend, or MJ, wasn't exactly the alternative he'd pick.

Captain: Good afternoon, this is your captain speaking. Our flight time will be eight hours, 49 minutes to Venice, Italy.

Nice picture.

Peter Parker: Hey, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane? They were watching movies and laughing the entire time.

Ned Leeds: Dude, don't worry, okay? I'm sure that's nothing.

Betty Brant: Hey, babe. Can you hold this?

"Babe?" Peter and Ned asked together

Ned Leeds: Yeah, of course. Thanks.

Peter Parker: What was that?

Ned Leeds: Uh, well, we got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, we have a lot in common. So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now.

"What?" Peter made a face

Ned meanwhile, started to nod. A girlfriend, he had a girlfriend. And Betty Brant wasn't exactly a bad choice. She was smart, she was pretty, and while he didn't know her well, she didn't seem mean.

Peter Parker: Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?

Ned Leeds: Peter, those were the words of a boy. And that boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now that boy's a man.

Betty Brant: Babe?

Ned Leeds: Coming, babe.

Cut to TSA wear Peters bag is being searched

Peter Parker: There's nothing in there. I swear.

"Yes," Tony rolled his eyes, "because that always makes you seem less suspicious"

In the bag the spider man suit sits on top with a note from May

"Oh crap." Peter's face paled

The Airport Worker holds up a banana

Airport Worker: These, no.

Peter sighed in relief, his secret getting out was something he didn't want. His secret getting out this way, would have been even worse.

(A/N: oh my sweet child just wait)

Peter Parker: Sorry. Sorry. I'm here. Mr. Harrington.

Roger Harrington: Wait, wait, wait.

Peter Parker: I'm here, I'm here.

Roger Harrington: Oh, thank goodness.

The group rides a gondola to the hotel. Peter and MJ swap looks.

Peter felt his cheeks get hot again.

Roger Harrington: Looks like we're here. They're doing renovations to the place. Getting some upgrades.

They walk into the hotel to find it to be slightly flooded.

"Did they find the cheapest place available?" Kate was unimpressed

"Yes." Peter, Ned, and MJ nodded

Roger Harrington: Oh, this is trash. That must be the concierge. Okay.

"Gotta agree with you teacher on that one." Tony tsked

Julius Dell: Come on, man.

Roger Harrington: Everyone, here we are.

Betty Brant: [in the background] Tell me we're not staying here. Oh no.

Julius Dell: Come on in.

Flash Thompson: This place is sinking.

Roger Harrington: I think you mean "charming."

"No it's literally sinking." Yelena shook her head

Betty Brant: Oh, it stinks.

Julius Dell: Okay, everybody, drop your bags off. We're gonna meet at the da Vinci Museum at 3. Let's go!

"That'll be fun." Clint pulled a dad move

Roger Harrington: ¡Vamoose!

MJ: It's "andiamo."

Roger Harrington: Andiamo! There you go.

Julius Dell: When in Rome, do as the Romans do. When you're in Venice, your socks get wet.

Flash has his phone on a selfie stick, with two girls standing next to him.

Flash Thompson: What's up, Flash Mob? How you guys doing? I'm here in St. Marco Polo's- [Gets hit by a random mugger]

To Tony's credit, he tried to hide his laughter. Peter and Ned didn't.

Betty Brant: This is so much fun.

Ned Leeds: Yeah?

Zoha: Three, two, one. Say "pizza."

Students: Pizza! Pizza time!

Peter walks into a small glass shop by himself.

Peter Parker: Hi. I'm looking for a...

Italian Storekeeper: Fiore nero.

The shopkeeper holds up a glass Black Daliah necklace.

MJ would be lying if she said she didn't like the necklace. It was very her, Peter had picked a good gift. She supposed they'd become good friends in the time between the last movie and this one.

Peter Parker: It's perfect.

MJ: Boh!

Peter Parker: What?

MJ: Boh. The most perfect word. Italians created it, I just discovered it.

"Figured you'd like that word." Tony, who I'm pretty sure speaks Italian, smirked.

Natasha, who in positive speak Italian, nodded

Peter Parker: What does it mean?

MJ: That's the thing. It can mean a million things."I don't know." "Get out of my face." "I don't know" and "Get out of my face." It's the best thing Italy created, except for, maybe, espresso.

"I love this word." MJ decided "Boh." She tried it out, then nodded affirmatively.

Peter Parker: Oh, so you've been drinking espresso.

Street Seller: Hey. German? American. A rose for you.

MJ: Boh.

The Street Seller frowns and walks away.

"Impressive." Peter nodded

Peter: Woah.

MJ: "Boh" is my new superpower. It's like the anti-"aloha." I was born to say this word. So, what's in the bag?

Peter Parker: Oh..uh, boh.

"Hm." MJ smirked, "Nice."

MJ: Nice..

The water begins to ripple and sink. Peter notices a man hole drain empty. Ned and Betty's gondola rocks back and forth.

"That's weird." Clint's brow furrowed.

Betty Brant: What was that?

The ripples move under their boat then lead out further in the river.

The water explodes upwards, sending people screaming.

"The waters attacking?" Ned gasped

The gondola is thrown onto land.

Peter Parker: Betty! You okay?

Peter helps Ned and Betty out of the boat.

Betty Brant: Yeah.

Peter Parker: Come on.

Passerby: [in the background] Oh, my God!

Betty Brant: Guys, we gotta go!

The water takes the shape of a man.

Ned's eyes bulged, "The waters a man."

"What is that?" Peter asked

"Who is that is more like it." Tony narrowed his eyes

Ned Leeds: What is that?

Peter Parker: I don't know.

Ned Leeds: What'll you do?

Peter Parker: I left my suit in the hotel.

"Rookie mistake." Tony tsked

Ned Leeds: Why?

Peter Parker: Because I'm on vacation, Ned! Everyone's gonna see my face. Get them out of here.

Betty Brant: Go!

Peter Parker: Just go!

Hydro Man hits one building, then another.

"Water does a lot of damage." Kate marveled

"It's a powerful force." Shuri frowned, "it'll be hard to beat."

(A/N: why yes this section was written after I watched Wakanda Forever)

Peter Parker: Get out of here. Go!

Hydro Man slams down on the dock where Peter had been standing, Peter runs for cover.

Behind a wall he hits his wrists together, activating his web shooters.

He shoots one web, the web goes through the water harmlessly.

"Oh come on!" Peter groaned, how was he gonna beat this guy is his webs didn't do anything?

Hydro Man begins to head for a bridge full of screaming people.

Peter Parker: Oh, no, you don't.

Peter leaps across poles sticking to out of the river, then jumps up on the bridge. He helps a tourist to their feet.

Peter Parker: You okay? Get out of here. Go!

Hydro Man punches the bridge, sending Peter sliding.

The group collectively winced.

As Peter is gasping for air, a green beam shoots Hydro Man.

"What was that?" Wanda asked

Peter looks up to see a man, surrounded by green smoke, flying down. Runic symbols surround his hands.

"Is that a fish bowl on his head?" Yelena cocked her head.

Strange stared at the runes, they meant nothing, it was literal gibberish.

Hydro Man is staring at the man, giving Peter a chance to grab a festival mask from the ground.

"I'll give you props for using your surroundings." Tony nodded

Hydro Man punches at the mysterious man, the man fly's down his arm, shooting the green beam. He makes a shield with the green runes before he's tossed aside.

Strange frowned, maybe the runes were in a different dialect he'd not studied? It didn't makes sense to him.

Hydro man begins to churn the rest of the water. Pulling it towards himself. The mysterious man pops back up and flies at Hydro Man. He slashes at the rising water.

"I like this guy already." Thor nodded

Lou looked at Thor, "You don't know whose under the helmet."

"He's a fighter." Thor shrugged, "I like it."

Peter Parker: Excuse me, sir! I- I can help. Let me help. I'm really strong, and I'm sticky!

Tony snorted.

?: I need you to lead it away from the canals!

Tony's smile flipped to a frown, "I know that voice."

"From where?" Clint looked at Tony

"I can't place it." Tony ran a hand through his hair, "It's really familiar though."

The man flies through the bridge, Hydro man once again hits it, chasing after the man, through the canals.

Peter swings after him, fixing what he can with his webs as he does so.

Julius Dell: The da Vinci Museum. This is why we're here in Venice.

The class (minus Peter) walks down a street.

Roger Harrington: Oh, this is it. It's closed.

"Closed?" Natasha sounded unimpressed

Julius Dell: What do you mean? Till when?

Roger Harrington: November.

"Did he not check the website?" Kate rolled her eyes

Julius Dell: You didn't check the website?

Roger Harrington: Oh, that's a good idea.

Behind them, the man wizzes by. Followed by Hydro man. The man continues to shoot at the water. They bump into a bell tower, Peter notices the cracks forming at the base.

Peter Parker: Oh, come on.

"Is all I'm doing fixing buildings?" Perhaps a little selfishly, Peter wished this mystery guy needed more help.

"You're limiting the damage." Tony comforted, "that's important." Sokovia still fresh in his mind.

He runs towards the bell.

The class runs under an awning.

Roger Harrington: Stay low, kids. We'll be safe here.

"He cannot guarantee that." Yelena said, "What?" When Natasha looked at her, "He can't!"

Peter arrives at the bell tower, he looks down at the fight below. The two hit the bell tower again.

Peter webs the two neighboring buildings. The man hits the building again, the bell swings forward, hitting Peter in the face.

The group winced again, Peter rubbed the spot the bell would hit.

Now on the ground Peter slides forward. He catches himself, but as he stands up, he hits the bell again.

"Bad luck." Sam shook his head.

He drops the webs, the tower is falling over. 

He rewebs the buildings, using a pillar to prop himself up.

The man creates a portal with his runes, the green smoke spills out behind Hydro Man, grabbing him by the throat.

Zach Cooper: Who is that guy?

Brad Davis: I don't know, but he's kicking that water's ass.

The smoke squeezes Hydro Man's head. Peter yells in pain as the bell tower continues to fall.

"Nothing I'm doing is working!" Peter pouted

The man gains more of an advantage over Hydro Man, but is then thrown back.

The bell tower falls, Peter's efforts being made worthless.

A stifled groan could be heard from Peters seat. His head was buried in his hands.

The water settles as the man flies on the ground.

Students: Yeah! Yeah!

While the kids cheer Peter looks down at the necklace, making sure it's still intact. It is.

While Peter was still pouting in his hands, MJ felt something flutter around in her stomach. It was nice that after all that Peter would still be worried about the necklace he'd gotten for her.

She was unsure what to do with this feeling, it wasn't something she was used to. She didn't want to get her hopes up, that wasn't something she'd allowed herself to do often.

But it wasn't a bad feeling, she had to admit herself that even if she didn't want to act on it, it felt nice.

The man salutes the kids before flying off.

Cut to the hotel.

Ned Leeds: It's aliens. It has to be.

"Not an awful theory." Clint nodded, "We've dealt with plenty of those."

Flash Thompson: BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers.

"Experimental underwater generator." Tony rubbed his chin, "Weird."

MJ: Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the Internet.

Flash Thompson: Spider-Man could take him.

Sam was fighting back a smile, "You'd think that wouldn't you?"

Roger Harrington: What do you think it is?

Julius Dell: Being a man of science, witches.

Wanda shifted in her seat.

Peter Parker: No, no, no. We wanna stay.

May Parker: It is a good thing I packed your suit, huh? I can't believe you forgot it.

"Again, rookie mistake." Tony shook his head

"He didn't forget it." Happy looked at Tony

Tony shrugged, "Same difference."

Peter Parker: Yeah.

May Parker: So who was that guy that you were with? Was that Mr. Strange?

"Doctor." Strange corrected, "And definitely not."

Peter Parker: Doctor Strange, May. Doctor Strange. And, no, I don't know who that was. It was a new guy. I was trying to help him-

May Parker: Happy, that's my lunch. Don't eat that one.

"Happy?" Peter cocked an eyebrow

Tony snickered

Peter Parker: Happy's there?

May Parker: Yeah, it's Happy. He's here. He came by to volunteer. And he's hanging around the office. And he wants to say hi.

Happy Hogan: I don't want- Hi, Peter.

Tony was still snickering, Happy was very purposely not looking at him.

Peter Parker: Hey, Happy.

Happy Hogan: Sorry, I'm working hard here. I gotta do a- a leaflet drop.

Peter Parker: What are you doing?

Happy Hogan: I'm glad you're having a good time. Don't worry, I'm really taking care of your aunt.

May Parker:So how's the plan going?

Peters stomach did a flip at the mention of said plan.

Peter Parker: There's been setbacks, for sure.

May Parker: Don't overthink it. Trust your instincts and you'll be fine.

Peter Parker: I know. Love you. Bye.

"That's sweet." Kate smiled.

Betty Brant: Who is that guy?

Brad Davis: He's like Iron Man and Thor rolled into one.

Thor frowned, "I don't think so."

Flash Thompson: He's alright. He's no Spider-Man.

MJ: What is it with you and Spider-Man?

Flash Thompson: What? He's just awesome, okay? He protects the neighborhood and y'know he's inspiring. He inspires me to be a better man. [To Peter] 'Sup, dickwad? Thought you drowned.

Peter and Bed rolled their eyes. MJ crossed her arms.

Kate couldn't help but awkwardly laugh at the juxtaposition.

Italian News Anchor: L'uomo del misterio combatutto con la creatura aquatica...

Brad Davis: Sounds like his name's Mysterio.

MJ: "L'uomo del misterio" is Italian for "man of mystery." They don't actually know who he is.

"How much Italian do you know?" Ned and Peter looked at MJ

"None now." She shrugged, "But I imagine I learned some before going."

Ned Leeds: Mysterio.

Ned Leeds & Betty Brant: Cool name. Babe.

"It is a cool name." Tony nodded

Peter Parker: So how much of that did you see?

MJ: Not much. I was running.

Peter Parker: Right. Me too. I was also running... away. So Paris tomorrow. Go to the Eiffel Tower. Should be great.

"You're a bad liar for someone who wants their identity to be a secret." Bucky tsked

MJ: Yeah, I read it was secretly built as a mind-control antenna to create an army of the insane.

MJ nodded, "that's why it's my favorite."

Peter Parker: Oh.

MJ: Which is why it's my favorite destination on the whole trip.

Ned Leeds: What are you gonna do about the water monster?

Peter Parker: Nothing. It's dead.

"Do you know that?" Shuri asked

"Uh," Peter frowned, "No."

And besides, that Mysterio guy's all over it. Look, I just wanna spend some time with MJ. We were talking about Paris, and I think she really likes me.

Ned Leeds: That's nice. Reminds me of when Betty and I first fell in love. I had just finished my fruit cobbler, right, and...

[Ned is shot with a tranquilizer dart and falls asleep]

"Ah!" Ned flinched

Nick Fury: You're a very difficult person to contact, Spider-Man.

Fury had no reaction to seeing himself on the screen.

Peter Parker: You're Nick Fury. And you just shot Ned.

Ned whimpered, rubbing the spot his on screen self got shot in.

Nick Fury: It's a mild tranquilizer. He'll be all right. So good to finally meet you. I saw you at the funeral, but I didn't think that was a good time to exchange numbers.

"Definitely would have been inappropriate." Tony nodded

Strange rolled his eyes

Peter Parker: No, that would've been really inappropriate.

Nick Fury: That's what I just said.

Peter Parker: Right.

Nick Fury: The important thing is, you're here. I tried to bring you here. You avoided me, and now you're here. What a coincidence.

"Definitely can't avoid Fury, no matter how hard you try." Clint leaned back.

Peter Parker: Wait. Was this a coincidence?

Nick Fury: I used to know everything. Then I come back five years later, and now I know nothing. No intel, no team.

Fury scowled, one thing he didn't like was not knowing something. He'd built his entire life around knowing everything.

And a high school kid is dodging my calls. Here's what I do know:

A week ago, a village in Mexico was wiped out by a cyclone. Witnesses say that cyclone had a face.

"A cyclone with a face?" Sam rubbed his face.

Nick Fury: [slightly annoyed]Three days later, a similar event in Morocco. A village was...

Roger Harrington: Just making the rounds.See if anyone needs any counseling after today's traumatic events.

"Is he even qualified for that?" Bucky asked

Peter Parker: No, we'll be okay. We're fine. Thank you.

Roger Harrington: Great because I'm I'm not qualified to actually- Oh, he's passed out. I'm not qualified to do it anyway, so good night.

Peter Parker: That was my teacher. Sorry about that. You were saying?

Nick Fury: A village was destroyed by what may well be another world-threatening...

"World threatening?" Peters voice cracked

Betty Brant (vo): Babe, you still awake? You're not answering any of my texts.

Peter Parker: Ummm... He's asleep, Betty.

Betty Brant (vo): Oh, already?

"You guys have been dating for a day." Kate rolled her eyes, "Chill."

Peter Parker: Yeah.

Betty Brant: Okay.

Nick Fury: That's why it's imperative...

Julius Dell (vo): Hey, boys. So that canal water today was filled with dangerous bacteria...

Nick Fury: [legit pissed] Another person touches that door, you and I are going to attend another funeral. Suit up.

"Why are you so trigger happy?" Tony was mostly joking but also a little concerned.

Fury himself wasn't sure, he usually didn't let his temper get the best of him.

Julius Dell (vo): ...Let me know if you develop vomiting.

[Cut to Peter and Nick riding a boat.]

Nick Fury: Stark left these for you.

Peter Parker: Really?

[Fury gives Spider-Man a glasses case. Peter takes it and opens it to reveal a pair of sunglasses. He turns to Fury.]

"Your glasses?" Peter tilted his head

"Oh," Tony chuckled, "Those are special."

Nick Fury: Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. Stark said you wouldn't get that because it's not a Star Wars reference.

Tony snorted.

[Some time later, the two are walking across the corridors of some mysterious underground vault.]

Nick Fury: You can lose the mask. Everyone here has seen you without it.

"How?" Peter appeared uncomfortable at this news

You'd be feigning anonymity and breathing through spandex for no good reason.

[Peter stops and removes the mask, looking somewhat exhausted. He spends a little while examinign the place before Fury calls him.]

Nick Fury: Come on.

Peter Parker: Yeah.

[Peter follows Fury and learns that the vault had been remade into some sort of a special operations covert spy base. The room is loaded with spy equipment, hardware, computers and whatnot.]

"Quite a set up." Clint studied the room.

Nick Fury: Over there, we have Maria Hill. [Maria Hill is seen operating a computer] That is Dimitri. [Dmitiri Smerdyakov, a Russian sitting next to Hill, cocks a crossbow] And this is Mr. Beck. [Nick points to a man in an old-fashioned looking suit of armor with a cape. Mysterio.]

"Hey-" What Tony was going to say was, 'I know that guy! I just fired him for being crazy!' But the words got caught in his throat. He couldn't force them out. Tony paused and frowned.

Strange and Happy both looked at him, "Yes?" Strange cocked an eyebrow

"I can't say it." Tony shook his head, "Literally, can't say it."

Peter Parker: Mysterio?

Quentin Beck: What?

Peter Parker: Doesn't matter. It's just what my friends have been calling you.

Quentin Beck: Well, you can call me Quentin. [They shake hands] You handled yourself well out there today. I saw what you did with the tower. We could use someone like you on my world.

"Did he say his world?" Bruce's eyes lit up.

Peter Parker: Thanks. [Then he remembers Mysterio's words] I'm sorry. Your world?

Nick Fury: Mr. Beck is from Earth. Just not yours.

Quentin Beck: There are multiple realities, Peter. This is Earth Dimension 616. I'm from Earth 833.

"There are multiple realities?" Loki cocked an eyebrow, "I'd love to meet more of me."

"That sounds awful." Bruce shook his head

Thor nodded, "I don't think that would end well."

Guess he's not who I thought he was, Tony sighed and leaned back into his chair.

The rest of the room was abuzz with the possibility of alternate earths and different versions of themselves. It took many minutes for the room to calm down enough for the movie to resume.

Peter Parker: Sorry, you're saying there's a multiverse? I thought that was theoretical. That changes how we understand the initial singularity. [Fury and Hill turn to him, confused] We're talking about an eternal inflation system. How does that even work with all the quantum...?

Scott perked up at the word quantum. It was a word he was quite familiar with.

It's insane. [He notices Nick and Maria looking at him with exasperation] Sorry. It's really cool.

Quentin Beck: Don't ever apologize for being the smartest one in the room. [Peter smiles broadly, flattered. Fury scoffs faintly.]

"That's actually pretty good advice." Tony said

Strange nodded, Tony stared at Strange for a moment, he didn't agree with Tony often.

"I never do." Shuri smiled.

Maria Hill: Anyway. [She triggers a holographic projection of the Elementals and their origins]

Quentin Beck: They were born in stable orbits within black holes. Creatures formed from the primary elements: Air, water, fire, earth. The Science Division had a technical name. We just called them Elementals.

Maria Hill: Versions of them exist across our mythologies.

Quentin Beck: Turns out, the myths are real.

"Like Thor." Kate gestured to said Thor.

Peter Parker: Like Thor. Thor was a myth, now I study him in my physics class.

"You study me?" Thor blinked

The three (American) science kids nodded.

Nick Fury: These myths are threats.

Quentin Beck: They first materialized on my Earth many years ago. [Cue a holographic 3D model of Beck's Earth] We mobilized and fought them, but with each battle, they grew, got stronger. I was part of the last battalion left trying to stop them. [As Beck speaks a wave of fire slowly engulfs the planet's surface, rendering it a barren, charred wasteland] All we did was delay the inevitable.

All the excitement from earlier was drained from the room. An entire world destroyed? And it was happening to theirs?

Peter was especially unhappy at this news. He couldn't handle the water one, how would he hold his own against any of them?

Maria Hill: The Elementals are here now, attacking the same coordinates. Our satellites confirm it.

Nick Fury: So thank Mr. Beck for destroying the other three. There's only one left: fire.

Peter's stomach was churning, "Fire?" He choked out

Quentin Beck: The strongest of them all. The one that destroyed my Earth. [As if to amplify his narration, the digital wasteland crumbles and falls apart, until there's nothing left in the holo space] It's the one that took my family. [Peter notices a wedding ring on the hero's ring finger]

Clint looked down, Quentin was obviously handling the death of his family better than he had. Quentin hadn't become a serial killer.

Peter Parker: I'm sorry.

Maria Hill: And it will be in Prague in approximately 48 hours.

Nick Fury: We have one mission: kill it. And you're coming with us.

"Oh boy." Peter's voice shook

Peter Parker: I'm sorry, did you say Prague? [He glances at Hill, uncertain whether he heard her right or not] Ueh... Mr. Fury, this all seems like bigtime, you know, huge superhero kind of stuff. And... I mean, I'm just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, sir.

Nick Fury: Bitch, please. You've been to space.

Tony snorted, quickly covering his mouth while holding back his laughter. He figured Fury wouldn't take kindly to being laughed at.

He was right of course, Fury wouldn't. But Fury was becoming more interested in the slight out of character things he was doing. As if it wasn't actually him on screen.

Peter Parker: I know, but that was an accident. Sir, c'mon. There's gotta be someone else you can use. What about Thor?

Nick Fury: Off-world.

Peter Parker: Okay, Doctor Strange.

Maria Hill: Unavailable.

"Unavailable?" MJ looked at Strange, "For the end of the world?"

Peter Parker: Captain Marvel.

Nick Fury: Don't invoke her name.

The room shared confused glances at that non-explanation.

Peter: Sir, look, I really wanna help. I do. But if my aunt finds out I left my class trip, she's gonna kill me. And if I'm seen like this in Europe after the Washington Monument, my class will figure out who I am, then, and then the whole world will figure out who I am, and then I'm done.

"Dude!" Ned pulled on Peter's arm, "It's the end of the world!"

Nick Fury: Okay. I understand.

Peter Parker: I'm sorry, what?

Nick Fury: Why don't you get back before your teachers, who miss you, become suspicious. [He smiles knowingly] Dimitri. Take him back to the hotel, please.

"I don't like it when he smiles." Tony shuddered

"Me either." Bruce grimaced

Dimitri Smerdyakov: Yes.

Peter Parker: Thank you, Mr. Fury. And good luck. [As he prepares to leave, he walks past Mysterio]

Quentin Beck: See you, kid.

Tony couldn't get over the exact resemblance to the man he'd just fired. He was having a hard time trusting this Quentin Beck, something he supposed he'd have to get over.

Peter Parker: Yeah, see you.

Peter Parker: Bye, ma'am.

Maria Hill: [checking the satelies, turned away from Peter] Yeah.

[the next morning at the hotel]

Betty Brant: Drink lots of water. I'm gonna get you a vitamin C pill. You cannot get sick, okay babe?

"What are the side effects to those tranquilizers?" Ned worriedly asked

"Dehydration." Natasha answered, "And sometimes nausea."

Ned Leeds: Okay. Thanks, baby.

Peter Parker: Hey man, are you sure you're good?

Ned Leeds: Oh, dude, I'm fine.

Peter Parker: Okay. Nice.

Ned Leeds: OK, don't worry. Seriously - getting tranq'd in the neck by Nick Fury, probably the coolest thing that ever happened to me anyway.

"Not being Spider-Man's best friend?" Peter elbowed Ned

"That's the second coolest." Ned shrugged, before the two boys laughed

MJ rolled her eyes, "Losers." But she was smiling while she said it.

Peter Parker: It is pretty awesome. Yeah. I'm happy I don't have to go to Prague. [They perform their high-five combo from Spider-Man: Homecoming]

Ned Leeds: Seriously.

[As if on cue, Mr. Harrington walks out of the hotel and springs past them.]

Roger Harrington: Good news. We're going to Prague, huh?

"What?" Peter frowned

Peter Parker: What? What?!

Roger Harrington: Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell.

Julius Dell: All I heard was crying.

Roger Harrington: Look at our upgraded ride.

Kate, someone who I'm pretty sure went to private school, looked confused, "What would you normally ride?"

"Not that." Ned stared at the van

"What ever it would be would barely work." MJ shrugged

Peter nodded, "True."

Students: Whoa, bro, you see that? It's pretty sick.

Julius Dell: I'm impressed, Mr. Harrington.

Peter Parker: Oh, come on.

Ned Leeds: Peter, wh- what's going on?

Peter Parker: I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation.

"Guess no Paris." MJ hid her disappointment, she'd actually been looking forward to seeing Peter giver her the necklace, Guess that's what I get for getting my hopes up, she thought bitterly.

Roger Harrington: I'm Mr. Harrington to the kids... [Dimitri does not respond] oh, all right. Okay.

Ned Leeds: Awesome.

Peter Parker: Yeah. Awesome.

Flash Thompson: Yo, what's up, Flash Mob? It's your boy, the Big F, cruising through the Alps with my private driver, Dimitri.

"Flash mob?" Yelena was still unimpressed with Flash. 

[Meanwhile, Peter is reading an article called "Top 10 Romantic Places in Prague" on his phone. He picks up the glasses case from his bag and opens it to reveal the sunglasses. Peter puts them on, then picks up the note.]

Despite her previous disappointment, a flicker of hope sparked in MJ's chest.

Peter Parker: [Reads the note] "For the next Tony Stark, I trust you. Say E.D.I.T.H."

Tony chuckled, he looked forward to this.

"EDITH?" Peter read aloud

[The sunglasses light up.]

E.D.I.T.H.: Stand by for retinal and biometric scan. [The glasses scan Peter's face] Retinal and biometric scan accepted.

"Wow." Peter whispered

"Tony," Natasha pinched her nose, "Did you give him an AI?"

"No," Tony shook his head, "EDITH's more than that."

"That's not better!" Natasha rolled her eyes

"Wait," Peter looked at Natasha, "what's wrong with me having an AI?"

"You're 15." Natasha deadpanned, "You're a great fighter and superhero, but you're still 15."

Peter frowned and slumped down into his seat.

Peter Parker: Hello?

E.D.I.T.H.: Hello, Peter. I am E.D.I.T.H., Tony Stark's augmented-reality security and defense system.

Peter Parker: So he made you for me?

E.D.I.T.H.: No, but you have access to all of Tony's protocols.

Peter Parker: Cool.

E.D.I.T.H.: Would you like to see what I can do? E.D.I.T.H. stands for "Even Dead, I'm the Hero." Tony loved his acronyms.

"Yea I do!" Tony celebrated

Peter Parker: Yeah, he did.

E.D.I.T.H.: I have access to the entire Stark Global Security network, including multiple defense satellites, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks.

[Peter sees what everyone is doing on their phones.

"Because that's not an invasion of privacy." MJ crossed her arms

He sees Flash texting "Mother, have not heard from you or father in days", Brad searching "Prague romantic spots", a student texting "Hey Mom, Venice was crazy! Can you transfer me more money?", Harrington texting "Looks like things are finally looking up! Finally some good luck", and Dell reading "The History of Witchcraft".]

Invasion of privacy or not, every one quickly read what what was on the groups phones.

Peter Parker: Is MJ texting? No. Don't look at it. Don't look at it. That's– that's wrong. That's wrong.

[Peter looks over to see Ned and Betty texting each other, Ned texting "Miss you" and Betty texting "Miss you more". The coach drives over to a gas station. Everyone leaves the vehicle.]

Dimitri Smerdyakov: Petrol and toilets. Ten minutes!

Flash Thompson: Flash Mob, this is what we doing out here...

Ned and Peter rolled their eyes at Ned.

Julius Dell: Toilet, toilet, toilet. Which way to the toilet?

Roger Harrington: Ten minutes, everyone. Dimitri, where exactly are we? [Smerdyakov stands still, without a word] Okay. I'll figure it out.

Betty Brant: Oh, my gosh, it's so sick. It's beautiful.

[an Australian lady calls for Peter]

"Whose that?" Sam asked

Peter Parker: What?

[he walks to her, hidden in a room]

Peter Parker: Hello.

Austrian Agent: Close the door.

Peter Parker: I'm Peter Parker.

Austrian Agent: Take off your clothes.

"What?" Hey look, Peters face is red again.

Peter Parker: Excuse me?

Austrian Agent: You told Fury Spider-Man cannot be seen in Europe. So I made you this, another suit.

"I'm sure it fits." Peter stammered

Peter Parker: Oh, thank you. I'm sure it fits fine. I don't need to try-

Austrian Agent: Take off your clothes!

"This is embarrassing." Peter muttered

Steve could relate slightly, there was once when he had to undress in front of people. It made since, they needed access to his chest in order to give him the serum, but it was still awkward.

Peter Parker: Okay. Sure. mm. It's a little embarrassing.

Austrian Agent: Now! Hurry up.

Peter Parker: This is weird.

Peter Parker: No, no, no. Don't-

Brad Davis: Sorry. I thought this was the bathroom.

"Oh no!" Peter groaned

MJ rolled her eyes, "Great."

Peter Parker: This is not what it looks like. Just-

Brad Davis: Yeah.

Peter Parker: What are you doing? Brad? [He takes a picture of them]

"That's messed up." Kate frowned

Brad Davis: I'll leave you two alone.

Peter Parker: Oh, my God. Don't shoot anybody. Brad! It's not what it looks like, buddy. Hey, man, look, that's-

Brad Davis: Look, Peter, I'm not here to judge your life choices, dude. If you want to hook up with some random European chick on our school trip, that's on you.

Peter groaned again

Peter Parker: That's not what that was, honestly.

Brad Davis: I can't pretend I didn't see what I just saw. I know you're trying to get with MJ. It's obvious. But I like her too.

Somehow this made Peter the most uncomfortable. His stomach tightened at the thought of Brad showing MJ the picture.

Peter Parker: Wait a minute. Hey, hey. You cannot show her that photo, dude. C'mon.

Brad Davis: I'm sorry, man. I have to. She deserves the truth.

"And that's not it." Shuri rolled her eyes

Julius Dell: Okay, put your one foot in front of the other, and, everybody, back on the bus.

Roger Harrington: It's been 10 minutes. Let's go!

Flash Thompson: What's up, Flash Mob? It's your boy, Big F...

Peter Parker: EDITH?

"What are you about to do?" Sam asked, already having a good idea of what the answer would be.

E.D.I.T.H.: Hello, Peter. How can I help you?

Peter Parker: Hey. There's this guy in my class who's gonna ruin everything with MJ...

E.D.I.T.H.: Peter, I'm having difficulty hearing you. Can you please speak up?

Peter Parker: Brad Davis. He has a photo of me.

E.D.I.T.H.: Brad Davis. Is he a target?

Peter Parker: Is Brad a target? Yeah. He's a target. He's a target.

"Poor choice of words." Tony rubbed his face

Peters eyes widened, "What's gonna happen?"

"You'll see." Tony sighed.

E.D.I.T.H.: Copy that. Target is Brad Davis. Initiating strike.

"What?" Peters voice cracked again.

Peter Parker: Initiating what now?

E.D.I.T.H.: Intercept point determined. Releasing kill vehicle.

"Kill?" Peters hands were on his head. He was standing up, stressing out.

In space a satellite releases a drone that skies down to the bus. It aims its guns at Brad.

"This is not good." Yelena shook her head

Peter Parker: EDITH.

Peter Parker: Oh, my God. [Flash suddenly steals the glasses]

"No!" Peter was pulling at his hair.

Flash Thompson: Dope glasses, Parker. [He puts them on] How'd you pay for these?

"Flash!" Ned rolled his eyes

Peter Parker: [his hands being slapped away by Flash] Flash, give them back. Give me them back...

Flash Thompson: I'm really paying you a compliment.

Peter Parker: Please give me... [He quickly looks to the side and accidentally knocks Flash out] I'm so sorry.

"Ooh!" The groups collectively cringed

"That's gonna hurt!" Tony rubbed his jaw

Peter was still freaking out, still standing, now wringing his hands together. "That was an accident. I think."

Peter Parker: EDITH, don't kill Brad.

E.D.I.T.H.: Do you want me to cancel the drone strike on Brad Davis?

Peter breathed a sigh of relief falling back into his seat.

Zoha: Did you punch Flash?

Peter Parker: No.

E.D.I.T.H.: Firing.

"Ah!" Peter popped back up.

The drone fires. Using his web Peter pulls the steering wheel so that the bus swerves out of the way.

"I have to admit." Sam shrugged, "That was smart. Nothing else about this was, but that was smart."

Roger Harrington: Oh, look out!

Julius Dell: Hey, this is not the autobahn!

Peter Parker: EDITH.

Peter finds that EDITH isn't on his face anymore, and that the glasses fell onto the steps. He puts them back on.

Julius Dell: Harrington! Is this the autobahn? Appears to be.

E.D.I.T.H.: Commencing second strike.

"Common!" Peter threw his hands up in the air.

Roger Harrington: Peter. Plant your fanny in the seat and buckle up right now.

"Hey look he's actually being a good teacher." Kate pointed at the screen.

Peter Parker: Look at the baby mountain goats!

Roger Harrington: Baby mountain goats? I want to see them.

The class runs to one side of the bus. Peter jumps out of the emergency door on the top of the bus. He shoots his weds at the drone and the rock behind it. Anchoring the drone to the rock. The drone sputters out of control and crashes.

"That was really expensive by the way." Tony called out, "But I'm glad your classmate didn't die." He added when Strange and Happy both gave him a look.

Roger Harrington: I don't see any mountain goats.

Peter Parker: You missed them. [his hair is wild from the previous activities]

Betty Brant: I know you think none of us have noticed,

Peter: What?

Betty Brant: but your new look, I love it. Right, babe?

Now Peter once again sat down. Slightly hesitant.

Peter Parker: Thanks.

Ned Leeds: Yeah. Sophisticated, classy, very European.

Peter Parker: Oh, man. Let's try that again.

"With more careful wording this time." Shuri smiled.

Brad Davis: This is so weird. It was right here on my phone. I, I-

MJ: Yeah. Weird. [she glanced at Peter]

Peter noticed the glance

Flash wakes up, stretching his jaw.

Flash Thompson: Ow...

Peter cringed, looking away from the screen.

Sebastian: Whoa, freaking beautiful.

Yasmin Monette: This is amazing.

Betty Brant: Wow, this place is so classy.

Zach Cooper: Yeah, so why are we here?

Flash Thompson: Speak for yourself. I'm home.

Peter and Ned rolled their eyes. MJ also did, but not with them.

Roger Harrington: What can I say? The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. Everyone get settled, rest up because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annual Carnival of Lights.

Peter Parker: Yeah! Hello?

Maria Hill: Parker, it's Hill. There's an earpiece with your suit. Put it on and await further instructions. Understood?

Although he probably should have expected this, Peter was still upset how much Spider-Man was intruding on this vacation.

Peter Parker: Uh... yes, ma'am.

Maria Hill: Yeah.

Ned Leeds: Hey, man.

Peter Parker: Hey.

Ned Leeds: Look, I am so sorry if I seem like I'm preoccupied with my relationship. I'm still your guy in the chair.

"Definitely." Ned seriously nodded

Peter Parker: No, it's all good. Don't worry about it.

Ned Leeds: Okay. Great.

Peter Parker: Great. It's fine.

Ned Leeds: So, what's the status on the Elemental thing? Where's it gonna happen?

Peter Parker: Here in the city.

Ned Leeds: Peter, we're here!

"And how is the group gonna not notice you leaving them at the festival?" Yelena asked. She did not get an answer

Peter Parker: I know, I know. Well, it's not good. It's- I'm figuring it out.

Ned Leeds: You have to do something, Peter,please. We're counting on you.

"But no pressure." Tony shrugged

Betty Brant: Ned.

Ned: Yeah. Yeah, babe.

Roger Harrington: The good news is, we've all got our own rooms.

Students: It's about time. Serious?

Peter is now at Fury's new hideout.

Nick Fury: Parker? Parker!

Peter Parker: Yes, sir.

Nick Fury: That thing is going to be here in a few hours. Are we boring you?

Peter shifted uncomfortably. Fury scared him.

Quentin Beck: He's not bored. He's just thinking about how you kidnapped him.

Nick Fury: He had obstacles. I removed them.

Maria Hill: And they still won't evacuate the city. [Fury sighs]

Fury huffed, state officials rarely listened.

Nick Fury: Idiots. So, what's the plan, Parker?

Peter Parker: I will be in the cathedral tower, keeping watch for the fire monster. When that shows up, I will radio you guys, and then Mr. Beck and I will-

Quentin Beck: My name is Mysterio.

"Guess he liked the name." Shuri nodded in approval.

Peter Parker: That's when Mysterio and I will move in.

Quentin Beck: Peter, listen to me. The best hope you have, the only hope, is to stop it here now, no matter what the cost. Maneuver it away from civilians if you can, but most important, keep it away from metal. If it gets too big, it'll draw power from the Earth's core. After that, there's no way to stop it. [Having heard that, Nick and Maria exchange suspicious glances]

The room was quiet, a few took note of the glances Maria and Fury shared. But they mostly chalked it up to them being suspicious of everyone.

They were more concerned with the freaking fire monster that would be able to destroy the earth.

Peter Parker: Hey man, my friends are here. And I can't help but think we're putting them in danger.

Nick Fury: You're worried about us hurting your friends?! You, who called a drone strike on your own school tour bus?

"It was an accident." Peter said weakly.

Stark gave you a multibillion-dollar A.R. tactical intelligence system, and the first thing you do with it is try and blow up your friends! It's clear to me that you were not ready for this!

"Then why keep bringing him along?" Shuri rolled her eyes.

Tchalla shared the sentiment, if he's not ready for the glasses why would he be ready for any of this.

The words stung Peter, he was ready. It wasn't like the glasses came with instructions. How was he to know that those specific words would to that?

Peter is sitting at the top of a building. Quentin "flies" up to him.

Quentin Beck: Fury asked me to come up here and see how you were doing. He just- he felt bad about snapping at ya.

I would never, Fury thought

Peter Parker: Really?

Quentin Beck: You guys do have sarcasm on this Earth, right? [Peter chuckles] How you feeling?

Peter Parker: Uh, I didn't think I was gonna have to save the world this summer. I know that makes me sound like such a jerk. I just ...I had this plan with this girl that I really like and... now it's all ruined.

MJ glanced at Peter, who was staring at the screen, obviously she wouldn't hold him Shaun the world against him. But she did want him to give her the necklace and ask his question.

Quentin Beck: You're not a jerk for wanting a normal life, kid. It's a hard path. You see things. You do things. You make choices. People look up to you and even if you win a battle, sometimes they die. I like you, Peter. You're a good kid. There's a part of me that wants me to tell you, just turn around, run away from all this. And then there's another part of me that knows what we're about to fight, what's at stake, and I'm glad you're here.

Tony really didn't want to like this guy. He looked to much like the other guy, but man was he saying all the right things.

Peter Parker: Me too.

Quentin Beck: But you're worried about your friends.

Peter Parker: Yeah. Just always feel like I'm putting them in danger.

"You are a little." Yelena shrugged, "What?" Natasha had elbowed her.

Quentin Beck: Look, just get them inside and keep them in a safe place for just a few hours. They'll be all right.

Peter Parker: It's really nice to have somebody to talk to about superhero stuff, you know?

Quentin Beck: Anytime. And, hey, we survive this, you'll have all summer to kill Brad.

Peter weakly laughed at this.

Peter Parker: See you out there.

Quentin Beck: All right.

Peter Parker: Excusi... Sorry, that's Italian.

Peter Okay. EDITH?

"Careful," Sam was laughing a little, "don't blow them up."

Steve rolled his eyes

Peter frowned, "Ha ha." He deadpanned

E.D.I.T.H.: Hello, Peter.

Peter Parker: Hey, uuuh... I need a way to keep my friends inside the next few hours.

E.D.I.T.H.: Let's see what we can do.

Roger Harrington: Good news. We're going to the opera!

"Not bad." Tony nodded.

Peter was still happy to receive Tony Starks approval.

Students: You're kidding me.

Betty Brant: The opera?

Julius Dell: Don't look at me.

MJ: What happened to the carnival?

Roger Harrington: Well, this is upgrade living, guys. Come on. The tour company just gave us these tickets. For free! Do you have any idea how much opera tickets cost?

"A lot." Kate answered

"How do you know?" Clint looked at her

"My mom drags me to them sometimes. Something about looking the part."

Flash Thompson: No, because none of us have ever wanted to go to the opera, ever.

Ned Leeds: For I think this is gonna be culturally enriching for us.

"Thank you Ned." Peter sighed

Roger Harrington: Thank you, Ned. Everyone, this is gonna be, maybe, the best four hours of our whole trip.

Students: Four hours?!

"I think I'd rather risk it at the elemental fight."
MJ decided

Ned Leeds: Guys, I think this is gonna be really fun. Seriously.

Roger Harrington: I bet now you're all happy I had you pack a nice outfit.

Flash Thompson: Yeah, because we'd much rather go to a four-hour opera instead of the biggest party in the world.

Julius Dell: Again, don't look at me.

Maria Hill: Parker, do you copy? Comm check, one, two.

"As always perfect timing." Tony fake clapped

Roger Harrington: Okay, here we are. Beat the rush.

Julius Dell: Yeah, the rush out.

Roger Harrington: Lucky for us, we got the best seats in the house.

Julius Dell: Let's go.

Brad Davis: Hey. I'll save you a seat.

Peter Parker: You look really pretty.

Peter blushed. She did look really pretty, but he wasn't looking at the screen when he thought this.

MJ: And therefore, I have value?

It wasn't that she didn't appreciate the compliment, she did, but MJ didn't want that to be the only thing she was wanted for. But this was the first time Peter had commented on her looks. Obviously she had to mess with him, but it was nice nonetheless.

Peter Parker: No, no that's not what I meant at all. I was just-

MJ: I'm messing with you. Thank you.

Peter Parker: You're welcome.

MJ: You look pretty too.

Peter's stomach did a flip.

Peter Parker: Thank you.

Betty Brant: Oh, my gosh! Opera glasses!

Ned Leeds: So cute.

Betty Brant: Can I?

Ned Leeds: Yeah.

MJ: Want to go in on a pair?

Peter Parker: You mean, sit next to each other?

MJ: Yeah.

Nick Fury: Are you in position?

Peters stomach sank. Obviously the whole Opera was a ruse so that he'd be able to keep the group safe. But sitting next to MJ and sharing the glasses. Sounded nice.

Peter Parker: No.

MJ:Okay. No...

Nick Fury: Why the hell not? Parker?

He had to admit, Fury working with agents. They always put the job first. The avenger's were hard enough to wrangle, but a teenager? Not his first choice.

MJ: ...you don't want to sit next to me, or, no, you just don't want the glasses?

Peter Parker: I didn't mean that. If you go ahead, I'll go grab us a pair.

MJ: I'll save you a seat next to me. Because, a lot of seats, so I'll be up there.

MJ frowned, knowing this wouldn't get to happen.

Peter Parker:Awesome.

MJ: Okay.

Nick Fury: Parker.

Peter Parker: No, I'm coming. I'm- hey, I gotta go. Could you tell MJ that I'm sick or something?

Ned: O-okay. Be careful. And, Peter, whatever you do, please steer the monster away from the opera house.

"Of course Ned." Peter nodded

Peter Parker: Yeah, Ned, I know.

Ned Leeds: Okay.

Peter Parker: Okay?

Ned Leeds: Yeah.

Peter Parker: Gotta go.

Nick Fury: Parker! You better be on your way.

Peter Parker: Coming.

MJ notices him leaving and follows.

Betty Brant: Where do you think she's going? Do you think she's going to the carnival?

"Oh no." Peter rubbed his face.

Ned Leeds: What?

Betty Brant: We should go too.

Ned Leeds: Oh, I, I don't-

Betty Brant: We should go. Yes, we should go. Come on, let's go. Come on.

Ned nervously tapped his foot.

Peter parker: All right. I'm in position. As soon as I see something, Beck, I'll I'll let you know.

Quentin Beck: Roger that.

Nick Fury: How's the suit?

Peter Parker: The suit's great. It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter.

Despite themselves, most of the group laughed. Peter smiled at his joke.

(A/N: let's keep in mind he's a 15 year old boy.)

Nick Fury: Parker!

Peter Parker: Okay, I'll shut up.

Betty Brant: Oh, my God, babe, isn't this beautiful?

"It is." Clint nodded

Ned Leeds: Yeah, it's real beautiful, babe...

Betty Brant: What's wrong?

Ned Leeds: You know, honestly, I just I don't do well with big crowds, so maybe we should-

Betty Brant: I have the perfect thing. Come on.

She pulls him towards the Ferris wheel.

Betty Brant: Don't worry, babe. We'll get away from the crowds, get some fresh air. You'll feel a thousand times better.

"Oh that's so much worse." Ned clenched his armrests.

Nick Fury: Energy spiking.

Maria Hill: We have seismic activity.

Peter Parker: Okay, he's here! Beck, you ready? You know what to do.

"Man that things ugly." Bucky cringed

Quentin Beck: On your lead, Spider-Man.

Betty Brant: No, come back! Come back and help us!

Quentin Beck: You're up, kid.

Betty Brant: Wait, wait. Is that...? Do you think that's Spider-Man?

Ned Leeds: No, no, no. It's a European rip-off version of him. I actually read about him today. It's not him.

Tony snorted. He leaned over and patted Ned on the shoulder, "Good job kid."

Ned's eyes widened, Tony Stark's touching me. He thought.

Peter Parker: No, Beck! He's got the carousel! He's getting bigger!

Betty Brant: What's his name? What's his name?

Ned Leeds: It's Night... Night Monkey.

"Night monkey." Peter repeated the name, "Not bad."

Betty Brant: Night Monkey?

Ned Leeds: Yeah. Yeah.

Betty Brant: Night Monkey!

Ned Leeds: Yeah. Night Monkey.

Betty Brant: Night Monkey, help! Save us! Night Monkey, we're stuck!

"This would be so much easier if everyone had stayed at the opera house." Peter rubbed his face again.

Peter Parker: What? Oh, no, no.

Betty Brant: Help us! Help!

Peter Parker: Are you okay?

Quentin Beck: On to Plan B?

Peter Parker: Yeah! We gotta hit him with something he can't absorb!

The group was on the edge of their seats watching the fight.

Quentin Beck: I go left, you go right! Now!

Peter Parker: Okay, shoot him!

Quentin Beck: Yeah!

Quentin Beck: That hurt him. Keep it coming.

Quentin Beck: Spider-Man, keep your distance!

Peter Parker: I'm trying!

Quentin Beck: Can't let him get near the Ferris wheel.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Bruce shook his head.

Peter Parker: Okay. I'm on it!

Peter Parker: Whoa, what is that?!

Ned Leeds: Betty! Betty!

Peter Parker: That's it! Nice! Nice! You got him!

Quentin Beck: No, no, no.

Maria Hill: It's too late.

Quentin Beck: Whatever happens I'm glad we met.

"What?" Peter's voice wavered

Peter Parker: Beck, what are you doing?

Quentin Beck: What I should have done last time.

Peter Parker; Beck, don't do it!

"What is he doing?" Bucky asked.

"Harnessing all of his power?" Sam offered, though not really sure.

Peter Parker: Beck! Mr. Beck? Oh, thank God.

Betty Brant: I would totally kiss you, but I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Ned Leeds: I mi- I might have a mint.

Tony snorted

Maria Hill: So it's over?

Quentin Beck: That was the last of them.

Nick Fury: But not the last threat we'll ever face. We need to stay vigilant. There's a void in this world for someone like you. Hill and I are going to Europol headquarters in Berlin tomorrow. You should join us.

"Hm." Fury grunted

Quentin Beck: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.

Nick Fury: You got gifts, Parker, but you didn't wanna be here.

Peter looked at his feet, even if this wasn't happening yet, he didn't like being chastised.

Peter Parker: Mr. Fury, I...

Nick Fury: I'd love to have you in Berlin too. But you got to decide whether you're going to step up or not. Stark chose you. He made you an Avenger. I need that. The world needs that. Maybe Stark was wrong.

Tony frowned, "I don't think I was." He said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

[Peter still stands motionless, near crying.]

Nick Fury: Was he? The choice is yours.

Quentin Beck: Let's get a drink.

"I'm not 21 yet." Peter frowned

Peter Parker: I'm not 21.

[Later on, Peter and Beck are sitting in a nice little Prague bar. Peter sips lemonade through a straw, while Quentin enjoys some Czech beer. Seeing his companion's subdued attitude, Mysterio speaks up.]

Quentin Beck: Hey. You gotta celebrate. We did something good tonight.

Peter Parker: Yeah. Fury was right. Tony did a lot for me so I owe it to him, to everybody.

"You don't owe me anything." Tony's frown deepened, "If anything I owe you an apology."

"Owe me an apology?" Peter repeated, turning around, "For what?"

"For pulling you into this." Tony shrugged, "You're 15, I shouldn't have asked you to help me."

Though Tony meant well, and let's admit it he's not wrong, all Peter heard was you're too young, you can't handle this.

"I won't except an apology Mr. Stark." Peter replied

Tony sighed, he couldn't force Peter to have the realization he'd had, he could just hope Peter would understand it on his own.

Quentin Beck: Do you?

Peter Parker: Yeah. I mean Mr. Stark gave me the chance to be more. He wanted me to be better than him. And Fury wants me to live up to that.

Quentin Beck: What do you want?

What do I want? Peter thought

Peter Parker: What do you mean?

Quentin Beck: What do you want?

Peter Parker: I don't know.

Peter Parker: What do you want? You, Peter Parker. Now. I know you're thinking about it.

Peter Parker: I wanna go on my trip. I want to go back on my trip with my friends. And go to the top of the Eiffel Tower with the girl who I really like and tell her how I feel and... give her a kiss. [Mysterio laughs softly]

Peter and MJ shared a look. Peter smiled, while she didn't return the smile it was understood she shared the sentiment.

Peter Parker: Shut up, man.

Quentin Beck: You're not gonna do that, are you?

Peter Parker: No, I can't.

Quentin Beck: Why not?

Peter Parker: Because I have too much of a responsibility.

[ A waitress picks up Parker's glasses from the floor and gives them back to him, speaking in Czech.]

"Seriously?" Tony rubbed his eyes

Peter Parker: My God. Thank you so much.

Quentin Beck: What are those? Are those the...?

Peter Parker: EDITH glasses, yeah.

Quentin Beck: They were just on the floor? Try them on. Let's see how they look on you.

Peter Parker: Yeah?

Quentin Beck: Yeah. [Peter puts the glasses on]

Peter Parker: I actually really like them.

Quentin Beck: Can I be completely honest with you?

Peter Parker: Please.

Quentin Beck: They look really stupid. But maybe they have a contact-lens version.

Peter deflated

Peter Parker: You try them on.

Quentin Beck: No, come on.

Peter Parker: Try them on.

Quentin Beck: I don't wanna try them on.

Peter Parker: Just put them on.

[Beck sighs with fake resignation and tries the glasses on.]

Quentin Beck: What do you think, kid?

"He kinda looks like you." Happy nudged Tony.

"He does not!" Tony crossed his arms defiantly.

[Watching his new mentor with the glasses, Spider-Man is suddenly hit with realization.]

Peter Parker: [faintly] "Next Tony Stark, I trust you." [clearly] "For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."

Quentin Beck: What?

Peter Parker: Mr. Stark left me a message with those glasses: "For the next Tony Stark, I trust you."

"Where are you going with this?" Sam cocked an eyebrow

Quentin Beck: I'm still not following. How many lemonades have you had?

Peter Parker: He knew every mistake I ever made, okay? So he must've known that I was not ready for something like this.

Quentin Beck: Why would he give it to you?

Peter Parker: Because maybe he didn't trust me to have EDITH, he just trusted me to pick who should. It makes so much more sense. He always knew I would do what's right. And he's not gonna give them to Fury because Fury would give himself EDITH.

"No." Tony shook his head, "That's not what I meant."

Quentin Beck: Aye, you're probably right about that.

Peter Parker: Right, so the world needs the next Iron Man. And it's not gonna be me. I mean, I'm a 16-year-old kid from Queens. It needs to be an adult with some experience and that's good, like Tony Stark, like you.

Peter felt a sudden twist in his chest, "Something's not right." He frowned

[Quentin, visibly perplexed, immediately removes the glasses from his face.]

Quentin Beck: No. Peter, come on. No.

[Parker grabs the glasses and activates E.D.I.T.H.]

Peter Parker: EDITH?

Peter shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Don't do this kid." Tony sadly shook his head

MJ looked at an uncomfortable looking Peter, "Are you ok?"

Peter shook his head, "Something's going to happen."

E.D.I.T.H.: Hello, Peter.

Peter Parker: Hi. Yeah... Um, I'd like to transfer your control over to Quentin Beck.

Fury narrowed his eye

Quentin Beck: Peter, what are you doing?

"You feel weird about it this too?" Yelena asked Natasha

Natasha nodded

Peter Parker: Doing the right thing.

E.D.I.T.H.: Any transfer will require confirmation.

[Mysterio holds back, evidently not eager to take control of the glasses.]

Quent Beck: Stark gave you the glasses!

Peter Parker: Stark gave me a choice. It's my choice to make, okay? And I'm gonna make it. You're a soldier, a leader. You stopped the Elementals. You saved my life. You saved the world, okay? He'd want you to have them.

"No." Tony shook his head, "I gave them to you," He sighed, "Those glasses are dangerous. I wouldn't give them to someone I didn't know and trust."

"Have you already made them?" Strange cocked an eyebrow

"They're not as advanced as they are in this," Tony waved towards the screen, "bust yes."

[Beck remains silent, now somewhat resigned.]

E.D.I.T.H. Waiting for confirmation.

Peter Parker: Confirm.

The feeling in his chest disappeared, what ever Peter was being warned about had happened.

[Peter removes the glasses and gives them to Quentin.]

Peter Parker: Welcome to the Avengers.

Tony defeated fell down into his seat.

[Mysterio, accepting his new responsibility, puts them on.]

Peter Parker: They look good on you.

Quentin Beck: Thank you. [They shake hands] It's an honor.

Peter Parker: Yeah. Mr. Stark would've really liked you. [He gets up and starts heading to the exit]

Tony shrugged, as if he hadn't just a little bit previously been thinking about how much he liked Quentin.

Quentin Beck: Where you headed?

Peter Parker: I'm gonna go find MJ.

Quentin Beck: Good luck, kid. I'll give you a fifty-fifty chance. You're pretty awkward.

"He's not wrong." Thor shrugged

Peter Parker: Yeah. See you later, man.

Quentin Beck: See you.

[Peter closes the door and leaves. Seconds after, various decorations, objects and even people start to disappear,

"What the-" Ned's eyes bulged

"What's going on?" Kate asked

vanishing with glimmers of blue light. When it's all done, the bar is near empty. All that remains is the counter, Mysterio, a few random people, some props and drones, which had been projecting the illusions the whole time.

"None of that was real?" Peter asked quietly

The people stare at Mysterio as if they were waiting for a confirmation of some sort.]

Quentin Beck: [smiling] See? That wasn't so hard.

Tony clenched his fists.

Everybody: YES!

[The mood in the bar lightens absolutely, people screaming with joy and cheering. Beck looks like he just won a lottery. A mischievious theme starts playing.]

"I don't understand." Wanda stated at the screen, "What was that?"

Quentin Beck: Somebody get this stupid costume off me! [We see a brief moment of Peter on his way to MJ before the movie cuts back to the bar]

Quentin Beck: Okay, we got EDITH. Get these connected to our system.

"He tricked me to get EDITH." Peter was struggling to process this.

The Crew: Toast! Toast! Toast!

Quentin Beck: No, this is a big win, but we still got a lot of work to do.

The Crew: Toast! Toast! Toast! [Mysterio steps on the counter]

The Crew: Yeah!

Quentin Beck: Okay, toasts! Give me that, Doug.[He gets his bottle of beer back] To the man who brought us all together, our former boss, Tony Stark.

Collectively the group turned to look at Tony.

"A lot of them do look familiar." Tony admitted

[The crew lets out a huge "BOOO!"] The jester king. Literally wrapped in wealth and technology that he was unfit to wield. Like the holographic system I designed. A revolutionary breakthrough with limitless applications that Tony turned into a self-therapy machine and renamed...

[Cut to a flashback from an early Captain America: Civil War scene when Tony demonstrates his last moment with his parents via holograms.]

"I KNEW IT!" Tony yelled, once again the group turned to look at him, "I tried to say it earlier." He explained, "But I wasn't able."

Tony Stark: ...Binarily Augmented Retro-Framing, or BARF. [The audience laughs, which was NOT present in the original scene, hinting at Beck's distorted perception of reality] Oh, $611 million for my little therapeutic experiment.

[The camera shows Quentin standing behind the scenes, near Tony.]

Quentin Beck: He renamed my life's work "BARF." I told him it was a mistake, that my technology could change the world. And then he fired me. Said I was unstable. To Tony.

"You were." Tony rolled his eyes

"Is the multiverse not real then?" Peter asked, his mind reeling.

Strange nodded his head, "It's real. Though I don't know of anyone who can access it as easily as Beck wanted us to think."

The Crew: To Tony!

Quentin Beck: Next, to William.

The Crew: William!

[The camera pans onto William Ginter Riva, the main drone programmer. Cue a flashback to Iron Man 1, showing William being yelled at by Obadiah Stane, the Iron Monger.]

Obadiah Stane: Tony Stark was able to build this in a cave! With a box of scraps!

"That wasn't my fault." Tony argued, hiding his displeasure at seeing Obadiah.

Quentin Beck: The integration of my illusion tech with your weaponized drones was brilliant. Powerful illusions, real damage, worked like a charm. And it's just the beginning.

Peter's confusion was turning into anger, Quinten had taken advantage of his trust.

William Ginter Riva: [raising his glass] Thank you, brother.

Quentin Beck: To Guterman.

The Crew: Guterman! To Guterman!

[The camera pans onto Gutes Guterman, the story writer.]

Quentin Beck: The story you created of a soldier from another Earth named Quentin fighting space monsters in Europe is totally ridiculous and apparently the kind of thing people will believe right now.

Peter grunted, crossing his arms.

(A/N: anyone else notice this was a light dig at the fandom?)

I mean, everybody bought it! [Guterman bows his head in gratitude.]

The Crew: Gutes! Guterman!

Quentin Beck: To Victoria.

The Crew: To Victoria!

[The camera shows Victoria Snow, the EMP generator designer.]

Quentin Beck: Staging electromagnetic pulses at each attack site so Fury's own satellites would confirm our lies? Inspired idea. [Victoria smiles, visibly flattered]

Fury tightened his already crossed arms.

Quentin Beck: To Janice.

The Crew: Janice!

[The camera shows Janice Lincoln, the information gatherer.]

Quentin Beck: After Tony died, she was the one who discovered that EDITH was being handed over not to us, not to the Defense Department, but to a child.

He had a point there, Sam reluctantly agreed.

Janice Lincoln: Thank you.

The Crew: To Janice!

"I'd everyone going to get their own applause?" Yelena rolled her eyes.

Quentin Beck: And to the rest of you,

"Guess not." Natasha tsked

Tony Stark is gone. There is a window of opportunity, and someone will step up. But these days, you can be the smartest guy in the room, the most qualified, and no one cares. Unless you're flying around with a cape or shooting lasers from your hands, no one will even listen.

"I don't do that and people listen to me." Shuri shrugged

Well, I've got a cape and lasers. [The crew members chuckle slightly] With our technology and with EDITH, Mysterio will be the greatest hero on Earth!

"Hm." Steve grunted

The Crew: Yeah!

Quentin Beck: Then everyone will listen! Not to a boozy man-child.

"I'm not a man-child." Tony rolled his eyes

The Crew: No!

Quentin Beck: Not to a hormonal teenager!

Peter, still mad, looked down at the floor

The Crew: No!

Quentin Beck: To me! And to my very wealthy crew. To us.

The Crew:To us.

Quentin Beck: To Mysterio!

The Crew: To Mysterio!

Quentin Beck: To Peter Parker.

The Crew: To Peter Parker!

Still looking at the floor Peter's frown deepened. He didn't want these people cheering for him. He certainly didn't want any more praise from Beck. Peter was still grappling with the fact he'd be betrayed.

Quentin Beck: [with slight remorse] Poor kid. Let's get to work.

Peter wanted Beck's sympathy less than he wanted Beck's praise. He squeezed the ends of his armrests. Had he had access to his full strength the armrest probably would have been torn off.

Seeing his best friends obvious sour mood, Ned put a hand on Peter's shoulder.

Peter looked up at Ned, grateful for the comfort.

Ned Leeds: Peter, oh, my God.

Peter Parker: Hey. Hey.

Ned Leeds: We almost died!

"Not true." Shuri pointed out

Tchalla looked down at Shuri, "Sister"

"It was all drones." Shuri shrugged, "They didn't almost die."

Peter Parker: It's fine. Hey, guess what - I'm done with the mission.

Ned Leeds: Dude, the trip's over.

Though they knew there was more important things to be upset about the three kids who will go on this trip felt disappointed.

Peter Parker: What?

Ned Leeds: There's monsters coming out of the ground everywhere we go. Of course our parents would want us home.

"That's fair." Clint, the only current parent in the room nodded.

Roger Harrington: Don't put me on hold. Oh, Peter, you're not dead. Oh, my God. Yes, good. Stay here. Don't- Put some clothes on. We're booking flights.

Julius Dell: We came for science, we're leaving because of witches. Welcome to the new Dark Ages!

Wanda rolled her eyes at the witches comment.

Peter Parker: What is going on, dude?

Ned Leeds: We're going home in the morning.

Peter, now looking at the screen, crossed his arms, it was just one thing after another.

Peter Parker: No. No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone.

Betty Brant: Ned!

Ned Leeds: Coming, sweetie.

Flash Thompson: Hey, can you guys keep it down? I'm live-streaming.

Even through all the was happening, Ned and Peter took the time to roll their eyes.

Peter Parker: Yeah.

MJ: Hey.

Peter Parker: Hey.

MJ: Where were you?

Peter Parker: Um, I got lost.

MJ: We were worried 'bout you.

Peter Parker: Oh.

MJ: Good thing you're back.

Peter Parker: Yeah.

MJ: So much for Paris, right?

Peter Parker: Would've been fun.

MJ: Yeah. Night.

Peter Parker: Night. You look ni-

MJ: Oh-

Peter Parker: Hey.

MJ: Hey.

Peter Parker: Uh- Look, um... I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet, and I kind of want to do something fun that's not on the itinerary or planned or with Mr. Harrington.

"This is gonna end, not well." Clint sighed

MJ: Yes.

Peter Parker: "Yes," like you wanna go?

MJ: Yes.

Peter Parker: Awesome. I'll see you outside in 10 minutes.

MJ: Meet me outside in five minutes.

Peters stomach did a flip.

Peter Parker: Five is good. Okay.

MJ: Okay, bye.

Peter Parker: Bye.

[Later]

Peter Parker: Hey.

MJ: Hey.

Peter Parker: Where do you wanna go?

Anywhere, MJ thought.

MJ: Who cares?

Peter Parker: Awesome.

MJ: Okay.

Peter Parker: Let's go.

[Cut to the Charles Bridge. MJ and Peter are wandering, quitely enjoying the night.]

"They used to execute people in that bridge." MJ said.

Peter Parker: I'm glad we're doing this.

MJ: Yeah, me too.

Peter Parker: To see the city a bit.

MJ: Y'know, they used to execute people on this bridge. They would, like...

Peter laughed softly at MJ "repeating" herself.

Peter Parker: Woah...

MJ: ...put them in a basket, and they would drown in the water. Sorry.

MJ nodded along seriously.

Peter Parker: It's okay. Uh... Look, there's this thing I've been wanting to talk to you about... for a while.

MJ: Yeah?

Peter Parker: It's our last night in Europe, and I had this plan that I wanted to... tell you. I'm just gonna- I'm just gonna tell you. MJ, I-

MJ: "Am Spider-Man."

"Told you I figured it out!" MJ pointed at the screen

Peter Parker: What?

MJ: That's what you were gonna say. That you're Spider-Man.

Peter Parker: No. I'm not Spider-Man.

MJ: I mean, I've been watching you for like, a while now. It's kind of obvious.

"It's not obvious!" Peter sounded offended

He was met with awkward grumbled from the rest of the room.

Yelena shook her head, "It's obvious."

MJ had a superior smile.

Peter Parker: I'm not Spider-Man. I mean, what would make you think that I was Spider-Man?

"Hmm," MJ rolled her eyes, "Where to start."

MJ: Peter, Washington?

Peter Parker: Yeah?

MJ: The fact that you, like, disappear out of nowhere for no reason.

Peter Parker: No, that was - I was sick. Remember? I had my- the tummy?

MJ: You know Susan Yang thinks you're a male escort?

"What?" Peters cheeks turned slightly pink

Peter Parker: What? Of course I'm not a male escort.

MJ: Well then you're Spider-Man.

Peter Parker: I'm not Spider-Man at all.

MJ: What about tonight? You snuck off, and you fought that thing. I saw you.

"That's good evidence." Sam shrugged

Peter Parker: You can't have seen me because I'm not Spider-Man. And also, on the news, it was the Night Monkey.

"It's not the worst cover story." Tony shrugged, "Not the best but not the worst."

MJ: The Night Monkey?

Peter Parker: Yeah. That's what it said on the news, and the news never lies.

"Oh definitely," Kate rolled her eyes, "Never."

(A/N: the news intact, does lie. As we'll see at the end of the movie.)

MJ: Night Monkey. Okay.

Peter Parker: What are you doing?

MJ: Well, do the Night Monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs? [she pulls a projector out of her bag, covered in Peter's webs]

"I think that's a point for MJ." Bucky rose a finger

Peter Parker: I mean, maybe. Maybe he's a Spider Monkey. Who knows? Were you only watching me because you thought I was Spider-Man?

Peters chest tightened, he hadn't considered that.

MJ: Yeah. Why else would I be watching you?

Peter purposely didn't look at MJ, hiding his disappointment.

Peter Parker: Doesn't matter. Just thought that maybe...

Peter and MJ were in the edge of their seats, waiting for him to say it.

[the projector turns on, MJ drops it. It projects a large cloud, with a face.]

Peter Parker: The hell was that?!

"A cloud with a face?" Ned offered

MJ: I don't know. What is it, some kind of projector or something?

Peter Parker: Yeah, but it's really advanced.

MJ: It- it looked so real. It -

Peter Parker: Yeah, really real.

MJ: Wait, does that mean that?...

Peter Parker: The Elementals are fake? That doesn't make any sense because we were there, right? There was fire and destruction, and who would do something like that?

"I can think of someone." Tony huffed

[the projector turns on again, showing the same thing. Then a projection of Mysterio fights the cloud.]

MJ: Mysterio.

Peter was back to squeezing the arms rests.

Peter Parker: I am Spider-Man.... and I've really messed up.

"Yes, you have." Shuri nodded

MJ: Wait. You're be- you're being serious?

Peter Parker: Mhm.

MJ: You're not joking with me? You're like, 100 percent serious? Because it's not funny.

"You were so confident before." Bucky cocked an eyebrow

Peter Parker: No, I'm not joking.

MJ: Cause I was, I was only like 67 percent sure.

"Only 67?" Sam rose his eyebrows, "That was a risk."

Peter Parker: MJ...

MJ: So why- why are you here? Why are-

Peter Parker: MJ...

MJ: -are you on this school trip?

Peter Parker: MJ! Look, I know you have a lot of questions, but look, we really have to get out of here, okay?

MJ: Okay. Okay. I can't believe I figured it out!

"Me either." Ned pouted

[Cut to an empty soundstage where Beck is perfecting his projection.]

Quentin Beck: You took everything from me!

Peter and Tony both scowled at Beck.

Quentin Beck: This is for my family! Aargh! AAAAARGH!

Quentin Beck: Pause. Pause.

William Ginter Riva: Sorry.

Quentin Beck: Yeah, can you just fast-forward to the end?

William Ginter Riva: Yep. Stand by.

Quentin Beck: All right, fly, fly, fly, zap, zap, zap. Pause. I'm not in love with this choreography, but it'll do. Kill image. De-cloak drones. All right, weapons.

Tony rolled his eyes.

William Ginter Riva: You want to weaponize?

Quentin Beck: Yep.

William Ginter Riva: Weapons only. Stand by.

Quentin Beck: Nice. Stop. Something. I don't know what it is. It's something Just dou- You know what? Double the damage and then run it again.

"Double the damage?" Bruce pinched his nose

William Ginter Riva: Yeah- you want me to double it up?

Quentin Beck: Yeah.

William Ginter Riva: All right. Cover your ears.

Quentin Beck: That is good! That's good. We on schedule?

William Ginter Riva: Oh, yeah. Uploading software hack to EDITH network. With her drones, we'll create an event big enough to cover an entire city.

"Why would you want to do that." Wanda frowned

Quentin Beck: All right, well done. Make sure every drone is weapons-hot. We need maximum damage.

"That's going to be so dangerous." Sam frowned

Steve shook his head, "People are going to die."

Gutes Guterman: That is gonna cause a lot of casualties.

Quentin Beck: Oh, yeah. More casualties, more coverage.

The group stared in disbelief at his blasé response to people dying. Sure some of them were a little numb to it, but being that cause of death it? Awful.

I gotta cut through the static. London is a beautiful city, and it will suffer, but they can rebuild. I mean, if I'm the next Iron Man, I need to save the world from an Avengers-level threat. But when its new savior descends, all those casualties will be forgotten.

"No." Tony shook his head, "They're not."

Janice, you'll be in position with my quick-change armor for the victory lap?

Janice Lincoln: Of course. Do you wanna try?

Quentin Beck: No, no, that's- what's going on with my hand? Why is that happening?

Peter took a small nugget of joy from a part of this not working.

William Ginter Riva: Oh, one of the drones that came back from the plaza was missing a projector. It's fine.

Quentin Beck: Wait, and you're... You're telling me this now?

William Ginter Riva: It's- it's one drone. The image will be perfect, I promise.

Quentin Beck: That projector is evidence. It's going to tell people what we're doing and how we're doing it.

"It already did." Tony nudged Peter.

I am trying to fool 7 billion people here, including Nick Fury, who happens to be the most paranoid AND most dangerous person on the planet.

"That's a good point." Clint exhaled, "It's hard to get one past him."

If he catches on before I've killed him, he will put a bullet in my head. And nobody wants a bullet in their head, right? Right? William, can you look at me? Pull up EDITH.

E.D.I.T.H.: Hello, Quentin.

Quentin Beck: Hi, honey. I need a level-five search, full-resource protocol for this device.

Tony hated how easily Quentin used his technology.

E.D.I.T.H.: Magnifying.

Quentin Beck: There. Search everything going in and out of that building.

E.D.I.T.H.: Located.

[we see Peter]

"He knows you know." Kate cringed

Quentin Beck: Shit.

Quentin Beck: You know, William, one day, after I've had to kill Peter Parker because of this, I hope you remember that his blood is on your hands!

"No! it's on yours!" Tony was suddenly defensive, his fists balled up.

Peter Parker: I can't believe I gave Beck those glasses. How could I be that stupid? He's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me.

MJ: You had access to killer drones?

Peter Parker: Yeah, I didn't really want them, especially after I almost killed Brad.

MJ: You almost killed Brad?

"Not on purpose." Peter said weakly, remembering the endeavor.

Peter Parker: Look, I have to call Mr. Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud but I think he tapped my phone.

"Smart." Yelena and Natasha nodded

MJ: So, what are you gonna do?

Peter Parker: I need my suit, and I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person. Just-

Peter Parker: Oh, Ned. Perfect.

Ned Leeds: he costume looks great... for the costume party... at the prince's castle.

"Good job Ned." Peter patted Ned's shoulder

Peter Parker: She knows. I told her.

MJ: He didn't tell me. I figured it out.

Ned Leeds: Oh, that's cool.

MJ: Like, a long time ago.

"You were only 67 percent sure." Ned argued

Ned Leeds: Oh.

Peter Parker: Look, Mysterio is a fraud.

Ned Leeds: But he saved me and Betty's lives.

MJ: No,he's been faking the whole thing with illusion tech.

Peter Parker: Yeah, he's using these, like, hologram projectors.

Ned Leeds: Woah... that's, crazy.

MJ: Yeah.

Ned Leeds: So you guys were like, working the case together or what?

"asking the important questions." Clint rolled his eyes

MJ: It's been mostly me.

Peter Parker: Look, Ned, I need you to call May, get her to call Mr. Harrington, say she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows over, okay?

Ned Leeds: Got it. Easy.

MJ: Wow, you guys lie with such ease.

"I'm not proud of it." Peter shook his head.

Peter Parker: I gotta go.

MJ: Wait, wait, wait. The projector. You're gonna need this.

Peter Parker: Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Anyone who knows is in danger.

Ned Leeds: So you know too. It's cool. I've known first, and I've known longer, but it's not a competition.

"Sounds like you want it to be." Tony chortled

[Cut to Germany where Peter is jumping off of a train. He approaches a woman.]

Peter Parker: Excuse me. Do you know where?...

German Woman: Nacht Monkey!

"Guess news of Night Monkeys gotten out." Kate looked at the woman.

"Do they think he's the bad guy?" Clint asked

"That doesn't make sense." Kate frowned, "Be was clearly helping."

Peter Parker: No, wait, I didn't... Oh, man.

[Fury pulling up in a black car.]

Nick Fury: Get in.

Peter Parker: Mr. Fury-

Nick Fury: You've got a lot of explaining to do.

"That you do." Sam nodded

Peter Parker: No, no, no, listen-

Nick Fury: Wait until we're secure.

Peter Parker: Okay.

Peter Parker: Right.

Nick Fury: So is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?

"What?" Peters voice cracked

Maria Hill: He's talking about EDITH.

"Oh." He said

Peter Parker: I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is. Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech. That's how he tricked you and tricked me into giving him EDITH.

Peter Parker: It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague.

Nick Fury: So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?

Tony shook his head, feeling slightly responsible.

Peter Parker: No, not just this. I think he's using drones.

Nick Fury: Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart. Who else did you tell about this? Parker? Parker!

Maria Hill: What's wrong?

Peter Parker: It's Beck. He's here.

[everything but Peter and Fury dissolves]

"Oh come on!" Tony groaned

"He knows everything I know." Peter gasped

Nick Fury: What? Hill?

Peter Parker: No, it's just an illu- [a bullet pierces through a wall, staggers Peter and hits Nick] Fury!

[the room goes dark, illusions begin to appear]

(A/N: this scene has a LOT going on. I couldn't find a script that has all of it and I'm not great a transcript. Please forgive me but not all the illusions will be written.)

Quentin Beck: Wow, Peter, wow. I thought we were close. Fury always had to die, but not you.

Fuel narrowed his eye.

Peter Parker: Stop hiding, Beck!

Quentin Beck: I tried to help you walk away. Now you're making me do this.

Quentin Beck: You told me, you were just a kid. You told me, you wanted to run after that girl!

[MJ appears standing on the Eiffel Tower. She falls off]

MJ tore her gaze from the screen, she certainly didn't want to watch even a fake version of herself die.

MJ: Help me!

Peter Parker: MJ! Oh, God!

MJ: Peter, what's going on?

Peter Parker: I know this isn't real.

Peter swallowed

Quentin Beck: Do you, though?

Peter Parker: MJ! MJ!

Quentin Beck:I don't think you know what's real, Peter. You need to WAKE UP!

Quentin Beck: I mean, look at yourself.

Quentin Beck:You are just a scared little kid in a sweat suit.

Quentin Beck: I created Mysterio to give the world someone to believe in. I control the truth. Mysterio is THE TRUTH! If you were good enough, maybe Tony would still be alive.

"HE HAD NOTHING TODO WITH THAT!" Tony yelled jumping out of his seat, startling those around him.

Happy pulled Tony down into his seat, while Tony, practically vibrating with rage, was swearing at Quentin.

Peter had tears in his eyes, he was fighting them spilling out. Beck's words had gotten to him, but Tony's rage and jumping to Peter's defense had, well it had strongly effected him.

Deep down, you know I'm right. You made your choice. And all you had to do was step aside. And now you have-

[Fury shoots Beck from behind]

The group sighed in relief.

"I didn't think that'd be enough to kill him." Clint exhaled

Peter Parker: Fury.

Nick Fury: Beck's people are trying to find everyone who could expose him. Who'd you tell?

Peter Parker: Um-

Nick Fury: I know you told someone..,

Peter Parker: Uh...

Nick Fury: ...so just tell me.

Fury's permanent frown sunk deeper. Something wasn't right.

Peter Parker: Okay.

Nick Fury: Who did you tell? Who else did you tell?!

Peters heart was still pounding, it hadn't stopped since the projections started.

Peter Parker: O-okay, just Ned and MJ from my class. Maybe Ned told his girlfriend Betty, but that's it.

"I don't think I would have told Betty." Ned shrugged

Peter Parker: What?

Nick Fury: You are so gullible.

"OH-" Kim sworn climbing up into her chair.

Peters heart was still beating fast, his stomach was twisting itself.

Peter Parker: What?

Nick Fury: Oh, you're smart as a whip. Just a [Mysterio voice] sucker.

"No no no no no." Peter shook his head furiously

Quentin Beck: And now all your friends have to die.

Peter Parker: Oh my God!

Quentin Beck: It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves. But for what it's worth, Peter, I really am sorry.

[Peter is hit by a train]

"Ah!" Peter flinched, though his heart slowed, and his stomach unraveled

Quentin Beck: EDITH.

E.D.I.T.H.: Yes, Quentin.

Quentin Beck: Access files to Peter Parker's class trip. I need them to fly home from London.

"Oh man." Ned nervously rocked in his seat

[Peter, bloody, weakly climbs into the train where he passes out in a seat]

"Oh." Wanda put a hand over her chest, feeling awful for the poor boy.

[Peter wakes up in a cell, an orange shirt over his suit.]

"Where am I?" Peter wondered aloud

Dutchman #1: Hi.

Peter Parker: Where am I?

Dutchman #2: Municipal holding facility.

Dutchman #1: They said they found you unconscious at the train yard. Very dangerous.

Dutchman #3: And we gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold.

"That was nice of them." Wanda said, Vision nodded in agreement.

Peter Parker: Thanks. You guys are nice. You speak really good English.

The Dutchmen: Welcome to the Netherlands.

"The Netherlands?" Peter gasped

Peter Parker: I'm in the Netherlands right now?

Dutchman #2: Yep.

Peter Parker: Bye. Guard!

Dutchman #1: The guard is on a break. Probably talking to his wife.

Dutchman #2: Yeah, she's pregnant.

Dutchman #3: Oh, yeah? [They start speaking Dutch]

"They seem lovely." Kate smiled

[Peter forces the door open and sneaks out of the jail]

Guard: Yeah. Yeah. Night Monkey. Yeah. You guys okay?

[One of the Dutchmen closes the door]

Steve laughed softly at them closing themselves into their cell.

Peter Parker: Excuse me, sir?

Dutchman #4: Yeah?

Peter Parker: Could I borrow your phone?

Dutchman #4: Yeah.

Peter Parker: Everyone is so nice here.

"It certainly seems that way." Sam nodded

Peter Parker: Okay. Okay. Pick up, pick up, pick up. Hey, hey I messed up. I need a I need a ride. Where am I? Where am I, sir?

Dutchman #4: It's Broek op Langedijk.

"I don't know how to say that." Peter awkwardly sunk down

Peter Parker: Hang on. Could you say that into there?

Dutchman #4: Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem.

Peter Parker: Thanks. Did you get that?

[Cut to the jet landing in a tulip field]

Happy Hogan: Peter? Are you okay?

"Make sure that's me!" The always paranoid Happy pointed at the screen.

Peter Parker: Happy, is that you?

Happy Hogan: Is it me? Yeah, of course it's me.

Peter Parker: Stop! Tell me something only you would know!

Happy nodded in approval.

Happy Hogan: Only I would know... Uh, you.. remember when we went to Germany?

"Oh no." Peter had a horrified look on his face.

You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film at the front desk. And you didn't know how I knew-

Peter groaned while the room burst into laughter.

Peter Parker: Okay, okay, fine! It's you, it's you, it's you. Stop. It's so good to see you.

Happy Hogan: Peter, you'll have to tell me what the hell is going on here.

[Inside the airplane, Happy is preparing to sew Peter's wounds.]

Happy Hogan: Okay, hold still. There we go.

Peter Parker: Ouch.

Happy Hogan: I thought you had super strength.

"Super strength not invulnerability." Peter shrugged

Peter: It still hurts. Happy, come on.

Happy Hogan: All right, relax. Just a few more. There we go.

Peter Parker: Oh, my God, Happy.

Happy Hogan: Relax.

Peter Parker: Don't tell me to relax, Happy! How can I relax when I messed up so bad?! I trusted Beck. Right? I thought he was my friend. I gave him the only thing Mr. Stark left for me,

"I'm going to make the note more clear this go around." Tony added

and now he's gonna kill my friends and half of Europe, so please do not tell me to relax. I'm sorry, Happy. I'm sorry. I shouldn't shout. I just really miss him.

Happy looked down at the theater floor, "Me too." He whispered

Happy Hogan: Yeah, I miss him too.

Peter Parker: Everywhere I go I see his face. And the whole world is asking who's gonna be the next Iron Man and I don't know if that's me, Happy. I'm not Iron Man.

"You shouldn't have to be." Tony shook his head, "I'm sorry for that. You're not me. And I hope you never are."

Happy Hogan: You're not Iron Man. You're never gonna be Iron Man. Nobody could live up to Tony. Not even Tony. Tony was my best friend. And he was a mess.

"Yea I am." Tony did a Rock N' Roll sign with his hand

[Peter suddenly looks up] He second-guessed everything he did. He was all over the place.The one thing that he did that he didn't second-guess was picking you. I don't think Tony would have done what he did if he didn't know that you were gonna be here after he was gone. Now, your friends are in trouble, you're all alone, your tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?

Peter Parker: I'm gonna kick his ass.

"Woo!" Kate stuck her hands in the air

Happy Hogan: But I mean, I mean, I mean right now. Like, specifically, what are we gonna do? Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last 15 minutes.

"Sounds like a waste of fuel." Shuri shrugged

Peter Parker: Right. Um, I can't call my friends because he's tracking their phones. Uh- give me your phone.

Happy Hogan: My- my cell phone?

Peter Parker: Yeah.

Happy Hogan: Okay. Here.

Peter Parker: [Using Happy's phone] What's your password?

Tony chuckled

"How do you know it?" Happy looked at Tony

Tony shrugged, "I know things."

Happy Hogan: "Password".

Peter Parker: No, what is your password?

Happy Hogan: "Password", the word-spell that-"password".

"Aren't you the head of security?" Peter asked

Happy shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it."

Peter Parker: You're the head of security and your password is "password"?

Happy Hogan: I– I don't feel good about it either.

Flash Thompson: Hello, governor. Cup of tea for you? I'm gonna be in London soon.

"Smart." Clint nodded in approval

Peter Parker: They're in London.

Happy Hogan: London, okay.

Peter Parker: Yeah, I need a suit.

Happy Hogan: Suit? [Gives a knowing smile and goes to the cockpit, pressing a button. The back of the jet opens up to reveal a workshop. Peter goes in, puts his hand on the scanner and the console activates]

Tony had a gleeful smile on his face.

Peter Parker: [Both surprised and initially aprehensive] Okay, um– bring up everything you have on Spider-Man. [Console shows each of the holograms of different Spider-suit designs. Peter opens one of the secondary files] Yeah, open that. Okay, no, no, no– [Scrolling through different weapons as Happy proudly looks on. Peter opens a holo of a web-shooter and puts his hand through it, causing the holo to attach to his arm. Peter notices Happy looking at him] What?

Happy glanced between Tony and Peter.

Happy Hogan: Nothing. You take care of the suit, I'll take care of the music. [Goes back to the cockpit and turns on "Back In Black" by AC/DC]

Peter Parker: Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!

Tony dropped the smile

"Here we go." Happy rolled his eyes

"I take everything nice I've ever said to you back." Tony huffed

Peter turned around, "What?"

Tony shook his head, "I can't be associated with someone that makes that mistake."

Peter Parker: Okay, can you pull up my web-shooters? Isolate the Taser webs, and reconfigure and boost the voltage to a factor of 25 percent, and give me complete manual control over detonation.

[Cut to Fury and Hill at the London base]

Nick Fury: I thought Kree having sleeper cells was top secret information.

Fury furrowed his eyebrows, what was going on with the Kree?

"What's a Kree?" Yelena whispered to Natasha

"I have no idea." Natasha whispered back

Maria Hill: Nick, satellites are picking up an EM pulse.

Nick Fury: I thought that was over.

Maria Hill: It's the biggest one yet.

Nick Fury: Where?

Maria Hill: London.

Roger Harrington: Okay, the company set up a city tour, and then we'll grab a bite and head to the airport.

"I thought they were dreading straight home?" Kate cocked an eyebrow

Brad Davis: Is no one else going to acknowledge how crazy this is?

Julius Dell: Oh, yeah, I get it. There's been nothing scientific about this science tour at all.

Brad Davis: No, I'm talking about Peter. Has no one noticed how shady he is? Because I saw him in the back room of a rest stop with some woman in his underwear, and he's always sneaking away, like back at the opera, huh? Now he's suddenly off the trip, with his family in Berlin?! Is no one else interested in the truth?

"Just you I think." MJ shrugged

MJ: "The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world."

Brad Davis: George Orwell. Thank you, MJ.

MJ: Yeah, well, since Peter's not really here to tell his truth, what about you, Brad? Why take pictures of people in the bathroom?

MJ smirked while Ned and Peter snickered

Flash Thompson: Yeah, dude, what's that about?

Brad Davis: No, no, no, it wasn't like that. It was- uh, I was trying to take a-

Roger Harrington: Let's just put all this craziness behind us and have a nice, peaceful afternoon. "Sounds great, Mr. Harrington," said the class. Okay.

Julius Dell: I'm gonna be a cool teacher right now. You gotta stop doing that. Okay? It is weird. No more photos in the bathroom. Urinal or stalls. Okay?

"That's a good plan." Tony nodded

Roger Harrington: Look at this, guys.

Gutes Guterman: Mr. Harrington, this is your bus.

"Oh man." Peter frowned, "That's the guy from the bar."

Roger Harrington: We got a bus all to ourselves.

Gutes Guterman: Nice to see you all. Come along. I'll get this, yeah? Why not?

Roger Harrington: Thank you.

Gutes Guterman: Yeah. Thank you, brother.

Roger Harrington: All right.

Gutes Guterman: I have the kids.

Peter pulled at his sleeves

Quentin Beck: I got here as fast as I could. I did a full perimeter sweep. Nothing.

"For the record, I hate this." Tony announced

He was met with sounds of agreement

"Not a fan either." Shuri shook her head

Nick Fury: Damn it.

Maria Hill: Pulse is spiking.

Quentin Beck: I'll take another look.

Nick Fury: Soon as you see something, report. You're all we've got, Beck.

Quentin Beck: If this is what I fear, then God help us, Fury. God help us all. Okay, people, no Avengers coming. Good to go. William, launch the drones.

"Why no Avengers?" Kate asked

"To be honest," Clint looked at her, "I don't really know that there still is an Avengers."

William Ginter Riva: Copy that, brother. Drones are entering the atmosphere weapons-hot.

Quentin Beck: Excellent. Janice?

Janice Lincoln: I'm still working on the cape.

Quentin Beck: You gotta get those wrinkles out. In a few hours I could be literally shaking hands with the queen. Guterman?

"R.I.P." Happy shook his head

Tony looked at him, "What?"

"The Queen died during the blip." Happy explained, "Caused quiet a commotion when Charles was brought back a year later."

Gutes Guterman: Almost in position.

Quentin Beck: Okay. Hit it, Victoria.

Victoria Snow: Increasing pulse.

Maria Hill: Whatever this thing is, it's 100 times bigger than the previous ones.

Quentin Beck: EDITH?

E.D.I.T.H.: Yes, Quentin.

Quentin Beck: Show me my loose ends. Once the show's going, execute the kill order on my command.

Peter flexed his hands, angry and nervous.

E.D.I.T.H.: Copy.

Quentin Beck: All right. Start the show. Let's save the world, people.

MJ: I don't like this. Something's definitely up.

Ned Leeds: You're an FOS now. "Friend of Spider-Man." And you have to remember, just stay calm.

MJ: That doesn't look good.

Ned Leeds: But it's fake, there's nothing to worry about.

"There's definitely something to worry about." Kate shrugged

Gutes Guterman: And the kids are in the kill zone.

Quentin Beck: Great work, Guterman.

[Nick Fury answers his phone]

Nick Fury: What?

Happy Hogan: Uh, Happy here, Happy Hogan here.

Nick Fury: I know. What do you want?

Happy Hogan: Over at Mr. Stark's, going through his belongings. Apparently, there was a surfboard you left behind.

"A surfboard?" Yelena cocked an eyebrow

Nick Fury: What?

Happy Hogan: People there said they didn't think Nick Fury was a surfer, but I said: "Appearances can be deceiving."

"Really hit the nail on the head with that one." Shuri smirked

Nick Fury: It's not mine. And don't ever call this number again.

Happy Hogan: Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the Tower Bridge.

Peter Parker: Okay.

Happy Hogan: Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. I'm gonna go scoop them up, okay?

Peter breathed a sigh of relief that his friends would be ok.

Peter Parker: Yeah.

Happy Hogan: We're close.

Peter Parker: We're close.

Happy Hogan: How's the suit coming?

Peter Parker: Almost done.

Happy Hogan: Good.

Peter Parker: Wait, wait, whoa, whoa. Before you go if something happens to me, could you please give this to MJ?

MJ's heart sped up just a lil bit.

[Peter tried to hand him the black dalia necklace]

Happy Hogan: You're gonna make it back. You'll give it to her yourself. Okay? You got this.

"Thanks Happy." Peter muttered

Peter Parker: I got this.

Happy Hogan: Now walk me through it.

Peter Parker: I know it's illusion tech, right? All I have to do is get on the inside of the illusion, then I can take it down, find him, and he's just a guy, so I can take EDITH right back.

"I want to see you punch him real good in the face." Bucky narrowed his eyes

Happy Hogan: Right, but last time, you got hit by a train.

Peter Parker: True, but this time.. How do I explain this? Uh... I have a sixth sense.

"The Peter-tingle" Ned added

Happy Hogan: The Peter-tingle. That's what you're talking about, right? It's not working, though. I heard it wasn't working right now. Is it?

Peter Parker: It is working. Well, I don- I don't know if it's working

"You better figure that out." Sam said

Happy: Good. Okay, so you got Peter-tingle. That's the plan. I'm gonna go get your friends. You get that Peter-tingle back online.

Peter Parker: I got this, I got this.

Quentin Beck: Cue the lightning.

William Ginter Riva: Cuing lightning.

Roger Harrington: Sir, is it still safe on the top, or should we all come down? Oh my God. Oh my.

"It's safest if you leave the vehicle." Vision answered

Julius Dell: What did the bus driver say?!

Roger Harrington: No, the bus driver's gone!

Students: What?! Where?!

Roger Harrington: It's okay. Mr. Dell and I have it under control!

Julius Dell: Oh, no! Don't drag me into this, Roger!

Roger Harrington: I'm doing my best, Julius! Look-

"I do feel a little bad for him." Kate frowned

Julius Dell: Oh, the witches are back!

Wanda rolled her eyes

Roger Harrington: Oh my God, GET OFF THE BUS!

Roger Harrington: Okay. Okay, follow me, kids! Come on, let's go!

Quentin Beck: Now, that is an Avengers-level threat.

"He's not wrong." Sam shrugged

"Except that it's not real." Bucky added

Roger Harrington: This way. This way!Okay. Okay.

Betty Brant: Oh, my God!

MJ: Flash!

Julius Dell: Follow that cursed hand.

Roger Harrington: This way, kids! Follow me!

Ned Leeds: It's not real, it's not real!

MJ: It looks pretty real to me!

Roger Harrington: Follow me, kids!

Julius Dell: Earth, wind, fire, water. Oh, no. They joined forces like the Power Rangers.

"I think he's thinking of Voltron." Bruce thought aloud

Roger Harrington: You're thinking of Voltron.

Julius Dell: Who?

Roger Harrigton: Voltron! You're thinking of Voltron!

Brad Davis: Hey, look, it's Mysterio! He's gonna save us!

MJ: Wait if Mysterio knows we know...

Ned Leeds: ...Then we're in danger.

"Correct." Shuri golf clapped

MJ: Yeah, and so are they. We should go.

Julius Dell: Kill that witch!

Quentin Beck: This is for my family! You should get somewhere safe, Fury. I don't see this ending well.

Fury rolled his eye, like he'd ever hide.

Nick Fury: I appreciate your concern, but I never leave my men behind.

Happy Hogan: All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid?

[Peter, in his new back and red suit, is sticking to the outside of the jet]

Thor's eyes gleamed, "That looks like fun."

Loki rolled his eyes

Peter Parker: Yeah, I can. It's just a little loud out here.

Happy Hogan: I like the new suit.

Peter Parker: Thanks.

Happy Hogan: Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?

"It is quite convincing." Tony sighed

Peter Parker: Yeah, it's just 100 times bigger than I expected.

Happy Hogan: Still the play?

Peter Parker: Uh-huh. We need to get high enough so Beck doesn't see me coming.

Happy Hogan: Copy. Stay sticky.

Peter Parker: Hey, Happy.

Happy Hogan: Yeah, kid. What is it?

Peter Parker: We need to have a serious conversation about you and my AAUNT!

[He falls off the plane as he says Aunt]

Tony, Sam, Bucky and Shuri unabashedly laughed at this.

Happy's cheeks turned pink.

Nick Fury: Beck, report!

Quentin Beck: Guterman, I need a response. Something quick and decisive.

Gutes Guterman: "It's all the Elementals. They're merged into something..."

Quentin Beck: ...into something else. Something more powerful. It's drawing energy from the Earth's core.

"That's dumb." Shuri shook her head

Nick Fury: See, now, that's some bullshit.

"Thank you!" Shuri waved her hands infront of herself.

Maria Hill: Is that?...

Nick Fury: Be ready for anything.

Maria Hill: Yeah.

Peter Parker: It's not real, it's not real, it's not real!

[He falls through to the inside of the illusion]

"I hate how cool that looks." Tony pouted

Peter Parker: Wooow... That's awesome.

[Maria Hill climbs up onto the roof]

[peter webs up some of the drones]

Quentin Beck: William, I've got drones breaking formation.

William Ginter Riva: Maybe they hit a flock of birds. You're fine.

Quentin Beck: Well, I wanna see what's happening there. Taking manual control.

William Ginter Riva: Do you see anything?

Quentin Beck: Yeah. And I'm gonna kill him.

"You already tried that," Peter shrugged.

Peter Parker: I hope this works!

[He electrifies the webs, shocking at least 20 drones. Probably more. I don't know man]

"I for one am always for using electricity." Thor rubbed his hands together

[The illusion begins to break apart]

"Haha!" Tony pointed at the screen

[a drone pointed at Fury de-cloaks]

Nick Fury: You got me?

[Hill blows it up]

Maria Hill: I got ya.

"I always liked her." Tony said

William Ginter Riva: Boss, the illusion is coming apart.

Peter Parker: I see you.

Quentin Beck: EDITH, give some me protection.

E.D.I.T.H.: Copy.

[A drone hits Peter, sending him flying into the bridge. He falls onto the bridge below]

The group winced, that definitely looked like it hurt.

Quentin Beck: Kill it, just kill the illusion. Kill it.

William Ginter Riva: I'm not gonna kill it. They'll see!

Quentin Beck: They'll see what I want them to SEE!

"No I think they'll see a bunch of drones." Tony shook his head

Janice Lincoln: : Do you still need the cape?

Quentin Beck: Yes, Janice. I still need the cape.

William Ginter Riva: Done.

[the illusion disappears]

"I don't know how he's gonna spin this." Peter shook his head

Quentin Beck: Now William, render my illusion suit.

"I don't know." Ned answered Peter, but he's scrambling

William Ginter Riva: All right, hang on.

Flash Thompson: The monster was full of drones! It's crazy!

Happy Hogan: There you are. Easy.

[Happy lands the jet]

Peter sighed, they were gonna be safe.

Quentin Beck: Who the hell is that?

Happy Hogan: Ned!

Ned Leeds: Happy!

"I didn't realize how well you two knew each other." Wanda pointed at Ned and Happy

"We just know each other through Peter." Happy shrugged

Happy: I gotta get you guys out of here! Get on the jet!

MJ:Who are you?

Happy Hogan: I work with Spider-Man, okay?! Get on that jet!

Flash Thompson: You work for Spider-Man?

Happy Hogan: I work with Spider-Man, not for Spider-Man!

[A drone blows the jet up]

"Oh come on!" Peter groaned

Happy Hogan: New plan. Into the Tower.

Students: What?

Peter Parker: Happy, are you okay?

Happy Hogan:Yeah, we're okay. Just go get Beck.

"I think I'm working on that." Peter sighed

Quentin Beck: EDITH, target Spider-Man.

E.D.I.T.H.: Copy.

[A cluster of drones fly down]

Quentin Beck: I'll just kill the kids myself.

"He seems way too ok with that." Scott frowned

(A/N: kinda just realized I had forgotten Scott was still here. Rip)

[The drones chase Peter down the bridge, he swings up and away from them. The still follow]

[Peter tricks the drones into shooting each other]

"Not bad." Tony nodded

Quentin Beck: There you are.

[Three drones fly down to where Happy is leading the kids]

Happy Hogan: Into the Crown Jewels vault! Yeah, go, go, go!

"It'll be hard for them to get into that." Yelena agreed wit their choice of hiding spot.

MJ: Come on.

[The London Guards shoot at the drones]

"Hey they actually do something other than stand still." Tony said, mostly joking

Happy Hogan: Go! Into the vault! The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault!

"8 feet?" Thor mused, "Not bad!"

MJ: What?

Happy Hogan: Into the vault. Go!

Happy Hogan: Take cover!

MJ: Okay.

MJ: Yeah?

Happy Hogan: No. No.

Quentin Beck: I see you.

Happy Hogan: Get that thing out! Go!

[Happy throws an iron shield. It does not make it to the drones]

Happy Hogan: How does Cap do that?!

"Mines lighter." Steve shrugged

"Because of stollen vibranium!" Shuri pointed at him, "Colonizer!"

Tchalla put a hand on her shoulder, "She's joking."

"Not really." Shuri shook her head

Peter: Happy, say something, please, to let me know you're alive!

Happy: I'm here. I'm here.

Peter Parker: Oh, Happy, thank God.

Happy Hogan: I bought us some time. But not much.

Peter Parker: I'm trying to get to Beck, but I can't shake these drones!

"Electrocute then again!" Thor stuck his fists in the air.

Quentin Beck: Gotcha.

Peter Parker: Goin' up!

Quentin Beck: Finally. Hey, William, how we doing?

William Ginter Riva: Illusion almost back up. I don't know how you're gonna spin this.

"Neither do I." Clint made a face

Peter Parker: Oh, great. No webs.

"Perfect." Peter rolled his eyes

Ned Leeds: Are we gonna die?

Happy Hogan: Nobody dies on my watch.

Ned Leeds: I wasted my life playing video games, and we're gonna die.

Betty Brant: I have a fake ID, and I've never even used it.

"Betty Brant has a fake ID." Ned whispered

Flash Thompson: I post stupid videos daily for people to like me!

Happy Hogan:Hey! If it wasn't for those stupid videos, Spider-Man would've never found you.

Flash Thompson: Spider-Man? Spider-Man follows me? I saved us, guys!

Ned, MJ, and Peter rolled their eyes.

MJ: If you saved us, why are we about to die?!

Ned Leeds and Betty Brant: MJ! Stop it!

MJ: I'm sorry, okay?! I'm obsessed with telling the truth even if it hurts people's feelings!

Happy Hogan: I'm in love with Spider-Man's aunt. [Everybody looks at him, dumbfounded] We're sharing, right?

Happy buried his head in his hands while Tony laughed.

Peter cocked an eyebrow

Peter Parker: Your lies are over, Beck.

Quentin Beck: Eh... This certainly isn't ideal, but I have contingencies. EDITH?

"What contingencies?" Peter narrowed his eyes, no doubt about it. He certainly didn't trust Beck.

Peter Parker: Just give me the glasses.

Quentin Beck: You want these? [A unit of drones gathers around him] Come and get them.

[The drones make the bridge go dark]

(A/N: Going to interrupt for a short antic-dote when I saw this movie in theaters for the first time, at this part when he said "come on Peter-tingle" I said to my friend, "Oh, is that what they're calling it?" The problem is that I didn't whisper it. I said it at normal volume since the scene had been pretty loud. I didn't think people would be able to hear me. I said this at the exact moment the sound cuts out in this scene. So everyone sitting around me got to hear my complaint. And believe me, it was a very packed theater. Any way back to your regularly scheduled program)

Peter Parker: Come on, Peter-tingle.

"I guess that's what I'm sticking with." Peter sight

[Peter closes his eye lenses. He is able to jump off of each drone, effectively avoiding them.]

Quentin Beck: Why aren't these drones firing?

E.D.I.T.H.: You're in the strike zone. The chance of getting hit is-

Quentin Beck: THEN FIRE! ALL! THE DRONES! NOOOOW!

"He's lost it." Tony rolled his eyes

[Beck is shot by a drone, Peter destroys the rest of the drones in the bridge]

Peter Parker: Beck! Beck. You lied to me. I trusted you.

Quentin Beck: I know. That's the most disappointing part. You're a good person, Peter. Such a weakness. Stark was right. You do deserve them.

[Peter reaches to his left, stopping an unseen Beck from shooting him.]

Tony let out a breath he didn't realized he was holding.

Peter Parker: You can't trick me anymore.

[Peter snatches the glasses off Beck's face as Beck falls to the ground.]

Tony clapped while Ned shook Peter in congratulations.

Peter Parker: EDITH, turn off the drones.

E.D.I.T.H.: Biometric scan complete. Welcome back, Peter. Execute all cancellation protocols?

Peter Parker: Just... do it. Execute them all!

E.D.I.T.H.: Confirmed.

]The drones fly back up into the sky]

"Finally." Peter sighed

Happy Hogan: Give me the spear.

"That's a halberd." Ned corrected

Ned Leeds: That's a halberd.

Peter Parker: Thank you. How could you do all of this?

Quentin Beck: You'll see, Peter. People, they do believe. And nowadays they'll believe anything.

"Just shut up already!" Tony rolled his eyes

Peter Parker: Is he... Is this real?

E.D.I.T.H.: All illusions are down, Peter.

Flash Thompson: Oh-yeah!

Happy Hogan: Hey, where you going?

Peter Parker: MJ. Hey.

[MJ jumps into Peters arms]

MJ: Hey.

Peter stomach was doing gymnastics.

Peter Parker: Hey.

MJ: Are you okay?

Peter Parker: I'm okay. You okay?

MJ: Yeah. Yeah.

Peter Parker: Is everybody else okay?

MJ: Yeah, everyone's okay.

Peter Parker: What happened?

MJ: T- th- There was just the drones, and they were following us, and then they just stopped. Was that you?

"Who else would it be?" Yelena asked

Peter Parker: Yeah.

MJ: Did you get him?

Peter Parker: Yeah.

MJ: Well, I brought that. In case you needed some help.

Peter Parker: Thanks.

MJ: Anyway, there was a sweaty guy in the tower with us. I think he works for you or something. He- he gave me this.

"With!" Happy yelled

[MJ shows the daliah necklace that has now been broken]

"The necklace" Peter pouted

Peter Parker: No. No. Oh, MJ, I'm so sorry. I had this plan, this stupid plan.

"It wasn't stupid." MJ looked at Peter.

"Oh." Peter blushed, "Thanks"

MJ: Peter.

Peter Parker: I wrote it down, I was gonna buy you this and give it to you in Paris at the top...

[MJ very quickly kisses Peter]

"You kissed me." Peter whispered

"I kissed you." MJ whispered back

...and you kissed me. What? What?

MJ: Yeah. I don't really have much luck when it comes to getting close to people. So I lied... I wasn't just watching you because I thought you were... Spider-Man.

Peter looked at MJ, "You weren't?" Still whispering

She shook her head no.

Peter Parker: Heh...That's great.

MJ: Black dahlia, like...

MJ and Peter Parker: The murder.

"The murder." Our MJ said at the same time.

MJ: Good.

Peter Parker: Yeah. Sorry it's broken.

"I like it broken." MJ said

MJ: I actually like it better broken.

Peter Parker: I really like you.

MJ: I really like you too.

[they kiss. It's awkward a and adorable and I frickin love it]

Behind Peter and MJ Tony sticks his hands in the air, "WOO!"

MJ: Okay. I should, uh.. I should probably get back to the class.

Peter Parker: I'll go and... yeah. I don't know.

MJ: Just in case.

Happy Hogan: Yeah, no. No, May, you're right. He did great. He was strong. Yeah. I'm glad he stayed too. I gotta go. Well I'm glad you're alive. I guess the coded message worked.

"Because there's so much more you can get from 'Appearances can be deceiving'" Kate rolled her eyes

Nick Fury: "Appearances can be deceiving." Heh. I'm surprised you didn't just wink in the camera.

Happy Hogan: It worked.

Nick Fury: Only because I had serious doubts about Beck from the beginning.

Maria Hill: Not true. He had zero doubts.

"Hm." Fury grunted, That I doubt

Nick Fury: Where's Parker?

Happy Hogan: He's with a girl.

Nick Fury: I need to speak with him.

Happy Hogan: He'll call you.

Nick Fury: He'll c-? [He bursts into abrupt laughter] Okay. Great.Well, he better. Or it's your ass. And don't even think about ghosting me.

"Definitely not." Happy shook his head, "I'm scared of you."

Peter Parker: Are you sure no one else has figured it out?

MJ: Yeah, Imean, it's not like anybody really pays attention to you.

Peter Parker: Ouch.

"Rude." Peter fake pouted

MJ: Except for me.

Peter Parker: Thanks.

MJ: Don't be late.

Peter Parker: I won't. See you later.

Betty Brant: You guys are so cute.

Peter Parker: Thanks. I- I was thinking we should all, I don't know, like, goon a double date or something.

Ned Leeds and Betty Brant: Oh, we broke up.

"Really?" Ned was more upset by this then he'd expected

Peter Parker: No. What? Why?

Ned Leeds: Men and women grow apart, but the journey they share together will always be a part of them.

"Oh." Ned nodded seriously

Betty Brant: You are so wise.

Ned Leeds: Thank you.

Flash Thompson: Hello, Gerald. Could Mother not make it?

"Hm." Peter hadn't expected to feel sorry for Flash. At all.

Peter Parker: May!

May Parker: I promise you- Oh, he's here! Don't give me a ticket. Oh,I'm so glad you're okay.

Peter smiled, Aunt May was always a comfort to see.

Peter Parker: No, for real, I'm good. I'm actually really fine.

May Parker: Let's go. Where are your bags?

"Disintegrated." Sam answered

Oh, right. They got blown up.

Peter Parker: Yeah.

May Parker: I got you some hot buttered bagels.

Peter Parker: Thank you so much.

May Parker: I know my boy.

Peter Parker: I kept my identity pretty guarded this past couple years. I faced a lot of deception.And I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?

Tony snorted

Happy Hogan: Yes.

May Parker: Not really.

"What?" Happy frowned

Happy Hogan: What?

May Parker: Well...

Happy Hogan: I think-

May Parker: ...Summer fling.

Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other.

"This is awkward." Yelena noted

May Parker: I still don't know where it's going to go.

Happy Hogan: Open to wherever it might lead.

May Parker: Anywhere. On or off.

Happy Hogan: To share it with people.

May Parker: We'll always be friends, no matter what.

Happy sunk down into his seat

Peter Parker: I'm gonna go because I've got a date.

Happy Hogan: ....because we all are interconnected.

Peter Parker: Bye.

May Parker: We are.

Peter Parker: Sorry!

[Peter, wearing the suit, drops down next to MJ]

"Why are you wearing that on a date?" Clint asked

"I dunno." Peter shrugged

Peter Parker: Hey. Sorry I'm late.

MJ: Hey. It's fine.

Peter Parker: You ready?

MJ: Yeah.

Peter Parker: You're gonna love this.

"Oh." Clint had his question answered, "You're taking her swinging."

MJ: Okay! Okay! Okay. Okay.

Peter Parker: You ready?

MJ: Yeah. I'm just not gonna watch. I'm not gonna watch. I should stop looking. I'm gonna stop looking!

The screen cut to black. Just as everyone was about to get up and start milling around before the next show started, the screen lit back up.

"There's more?" Tony asked

"There must be." Strange answered, "No one got a note."

MJ: Okay. You can put me down now! You can put me down now!

Peter Parker: You okay?

MJ: Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. Let's just... never, never doing that again. I'm never doing that again.

"That looked awful." MJ shook her head.

Peter Parker: Okay. Uh, well, I should probably get out of here.

MJ: Be safe.

Peter Parker: See you later.

News Anchor: This is breaking news.

Pat Kiernan: We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing.

"No one wants to see this." Tony rolled his eyes

"I'm intrigued," Strange said, and ignored the look Tony gave him promptly after.

[Cut to altered footage of the Tower Bridge battle.]

Quentin Beck: I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else!

"What?" Peter stood up

E.D.I.T.H.: Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties.

"They edited that!" Peter yelled at the screen

Peter Parker: Do it. Execute them all.

[Cut to voice-over as Peter and MJ watch.]

Pat Kiernan: This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, 'TheDailyBugle.net.'

[Cut to J. Jonah Jameson news screen.]

"This guy." Peter rolled his eyes falling down into his chair.

"You know him?" Thor turned around

"He's been writing articles about me for months." Peter shrugged, "Demanding I reveal who I am and claiming I'm a menace to society."

J. Jonah Jameson: There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

[Cut back to altered footage of the Tower Bridge battle.]

Quentin Beck: Spider-Man's real– Spider-Man's real name is–

Peter sat up straight

Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!

Peter's mouth hung open, as did half the rooms.

[Peter's picture appears on screen. Cut to Peter.]

Peter Parker: [Horrified and angry] What the fu...?!

The screen once again cut to black. But once again before anyone could react or do anything, it lit back up.

[Nick Fury and Maria Hill are driving. Nick Fury and Maria Hill smile at each other before they transform into the Skrulls Talos and Soren.]

"What the-" Tony turned around to look at Fury, "You're alien?"

"Skrull." Thor corrected

Tony turned to look down at Thor, They're aliens are they not?" He looked back at Fury, "Well?"

"No." Fury said, "I'm not." This makes sense though, He thought to himself.

Soren: You gotta tell him.
Talos: It was fine. The little boy handled it. We helped.

"Do you know who this is?" Natasha asked

"Talos." Fury answered, "He's an old friend."

Soren: Talos.
Talos: Come off it. How was I supposed to know that the whole thing was fake? (Soren scoffs) I mean, that was all very, very convincing, you know? The performances, the illusion, that costume, the craftsmanship in that. I mean, this is just embarrassing for a shapeshifter.

Loki nodded

Fine.
[Talos picks up his smartphone and uses it to call Nick Fury.]
Talos: Hey there. I hope your mission is going well. We gave the glasses to Parker about a week ago, like you said. And, uh, it was very touching, you know? Really, really quite touching.
Soren: Talos.
Talos: Um, and, uh, you know, shortly after that, everything kind of went off the rails, and so we need you to come back. Because everyone kept asking me where the Avengers are, and I don't know what to say to that. So you're lucky that Spider-Man won–
[On a Skrull spaceship, the real Fury hangs up on Talos,

"Where are you?" Sam asked, looking at the beach set up.

"It's Nick Fury," Bruce said, "He's definitely not on vacation."

puts his smartphone on the table, gets up, and leaves the room where a hologram of a beach is being projected.]
The real Fury: Everybody back to work! Who's got my shoes?

"You're in space." Tony said.

"It would appear that way." Fury nodded

Before anyone could say anything or get up, Wanda stuck a piece of paper up in the air, announcing she'd gotten a note.

A/N:

Ayoooooo two down one to gooooo. Anyway, bai

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

79.4K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
248K 6.5K 24
Mᴇᴇᴛ (Y/N) Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ Tᴏɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀᴋ. Lɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ'ꜱ Mɪɢʜᴛɪᴇꜱᴛ Hᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ. Tʀᴀɪɴᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ. Rᴀɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ. Rᴇ...
574K 19.8K 110
𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄. ᗢ 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 。・*. | ❝𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, ...