G/T Stories

By TankyAsh01

Bunch of oneshots (and not only) about folks various sizes and shapes. More

๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐ŸŽฅ
๐Ÿ‘น
๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ‘ผ
๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿค•
๐ŸงŸ
๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ–๏ธ
๐Ÿค• (2)
๐Ÿฆ 
๐Ÿฅซ
๐Ÿ‰
๐Ÿ˜จ
๐Ÿšš
๐Ÿ—ฟ
๐Ÿฆ  (2)
๐Ÿฅง
๐ŸŽป
๐Ÿ‘ถ (2)
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿป
๐Ÿฉฐ
๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ
โ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ๏ธ
๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿป
๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฒ
โš”๏ธ
๐Ÿฆฝ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
๐Ÿฒ (2)
๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿ’Š
๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿ”ฌ
๐Ÿฅ›
๐ŸฆŒ
๐ŸŒง๏ธ
A/N
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ
๐Ÿ‘ฎ
๐Ÿ‘‘
โบ๏ธ
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ’Ž
๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿ”ฌ (2)
๐Ÿฅ› (2)
๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ (2)
๐Ÿ‘•
๐Ÿ™๏ธ
๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
๐Ÿชถ
๐Ÿš
๐Ÿฆท
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿ‘ฎ (2)
๐Ÿชบ
๐Ÿซ‚
๐Ÿ–Œ๏ธ
๐Ÿงฑ
โ›๏ธ
โ›“๏ธ
๐Ÿฆš
๐Ÿซ (2)
๐ŸŽ„
The end

๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

405 9 0
By TankyAsh01

Whole Festerfall was decorated for the incoming National Family Week. In this little town family was treated like sanctity, so local communities prepared many attractions to encourage families' members to spend time with each other.

There was a mountain towering over Festerfall. Many teenagers were hanging out there, spending their time with their friends.

And so were Cody, Jason, Sarah and Abby. They were sitting near mountain's edge, looking down at the town.

Cody looked at his smartwatch and sighed annoyed:

- Where is he? He should have come an hour ago!

- You know that there's a lot of work to do in Festerfall and I'm sure Boaz is helping around as usual - Sarah replied.

- I know, but if we agreed on this hour to hang out, he should have respected it! - blonde growled.

Sarah shrugged her arms and went back to preparing food for their picnic.

Suddenly, they heard repetitive, thundering sounds coming closer and ground tremors along with it.

Soon, an enormous person with honey-blonde, wavy hair and golden eyes emerged from behind the trees, panting heavily from exhaust. He smiled apologetically and approached sitting teens.

- Sorry for being late, but unfortunately hanging banners didn't go as smooth as predicted - giant said and sat down next to them.

- Still, you should have left, saying you have to meet your dear friends - Cody said.

- I couldn't leave them like that! You know that I need to help people around if I want them to accept me... Even though I'm living here my whole life and they still... - giant mumbled.

- Anyway! - Jason changed topic, not wanting his friend to get upset - What are your feelings about National Family Week? Personally, I can't wait! - he exclaimed - Me and my family are going to score every concert in Festerfall - he added.

- Well, we - Sarah motioned to her and then to her sister Abby - And our parents are going to prepare many family contest activities, like catching a sheep, scavenger hunt, eating pie contest...

- Eh, we'll just be looking around for some fun - Cody said - What about you Bo? - teen turned to giant.

Boaz said nothing, he was looking ahead, lost in thought.

Suddenly, he felt a small pinch under his eye. He looked down at his friends and saw how Jason was holding a small pebble.

- Sorry, I had to. Are you okay? You seem off - Jason said, apologetic look painted on his face.

- I'm fine and I didn't mind - giant smiled warmly and raised his head, looking at the sky  - I was just wondering...

Sarah gasped.

- Remember, to us you're the most kindest and the most important person in the whole world! Other are just idiots for not noticing that! - she exclaimed, sure her gigantic friend was having one of his depression moments.

- No, it's not about that... But thanks anyway - giant replied and sighed - I was thinking about this whole National Family Week and-

- I'm sorry to break the news to you, but... You're adopted! - Jason interrupted, flopping onto giant's thigh dramatically, getting a death stare from the rest of the group.

- No way... - giant mumbled - But, I actually thought about it and I am wondering - who are and where are my biological parents? - he asked no one in particular.

Teens fell silent. It was a difficult topic and they got worried that their friend may not handle it. 

- Are they alive? Are they collosal like me? Or am I just the only mutant in the world? Why did they leave me? - Boaz kept asking.

- You know it doesn't matter. Your mom loves you very much and that'll never change - Abby finally spoke up.

- You misunderstood, I don't want to look for them, besides I don't think it would be a good idea considering my... condition - giant said - But I am curious about my origins - he added.

- The only person who can answer your questions is your mother - Cody said firmly.

- I know, but I don't want to break her heart, she might think I don't love her anymore. She's very sensitive when it comes to that topic - Boaz replied.

- I think she knows that she'll have to confront you about it eventually, every adoptive parent has to go through it - Sarah declared.

Giant stood up and looked down at the town laying at the feet of the mountain.

- Well, I'll try to ask her about it today, she has a day off and opportunity like that won't happen anytime soon - giant decided.

- Remember, if the talk goes wrong... You know our addresses - Cody said.

- Thanks guys - giant smiled and began to go down the mountain.

***

There she was in the backyard, a middle-aged, ginger small woman, preparing a huge meal for her beloved only son. She was humming to herself quietly, not knowing about what's coming.

Boaz breathed in and out and having stepped into the backyard, greeted his mom:

- Hi mom.

Woman turned around and looked up at her son, smiling widely.

- Hi sweetheart! How was your day? - she asked.

- It was fine. First I helped with banners and then I hung out with my friends - he answered.

- I'm glad to hear that. Are you hungry? - she asked.

- Actually, there's something I want to speak to you about - giant fiddled with his fingers. His mom frowned.

- Do you still get upset about people vilifying you? I know what your psychologist said, but maybe you do need more sessions - she suggested.

- No, it's not about it. I wanted to talk with you about my biological parents - he said.

Hearing this, Cassie dropped empty pot she was holding. She quickly overcame her shock and said:

- I'm afraid it won't be so easy dear-

- Don't worry mom, I won't leave! I just want to know who they are or who they were, that's all! - he interrupted.

- It's not that Bo. You see, I didn't adopt you... Well, at least not formally. Let's say I took you in - she said mysteriously.

- I don't understand - Boaz became confused. 

- Wait here - woman ordered him and entered the house. After a while she came back, carrying a fairly large wicker basket. She waved at her son, meaning she wanted him to pick her up.

Boaz gently gathered his mom in his hands, then he brought them close to his face, awaiting for his mother to explain.

Cassie looked at her son's golden eyes and having smiled sadly, began the story:

- It was after a Christmas party we were holding at my hair salon. I was going back home, when I heard loud wailings coming from the hedge. I walked closer and noticed this basket with a baby boy inside. I took it and combed the area, trying to spot who could have abandoned the baby, but I didn't see a single soul. And since I always wanted a baby, I quickly registered you as my son and that's the whole story.

- And later, after finding out about my growth... Why didn't you leave me behind? - giant asked.

- How could I? You're my baby boy and nothing will ever change that! I'm incredibly lucky to have such a wonderful son like you - woman replied and kissed giant in his nose.

Touched Boaz gently pressed his mother against his cheek, hugging her the best he could.

- I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you about your biological parents - woman murmured, clearly ashamed. 

- Don't worry mom, it's okay. Who needs them, when I have the best mother in the world? - giant cheered her up.

They were embraced like that for a while, until giant's stomach rumbled.

- I guess it's high time for you to eat something - woman laughed and having been put down, she put basket away and finished making meal for her son.

They didn't back to this topic ever again. Because they had each other and that was more than enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824 3 50
Enjoy the ride!
1.1K 49 4
A series of g/t (giant x tiny) fluff and sfw oneshots that might also contain vore, digestion and/or smut / nsfw chapters. I'll give warnings for all...
66.2K 544 23
A collection of naughty one shots by yours truly.
9.1K 76 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3