π”π§πœπ¨π§ππ’π­π’π¨π§πšπ₯π₯οΏ½...

By Lizax3

"𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦'' - 'π‘ˆπ‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦' πΎπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑃𝑒... More

π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™Ώπš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
ππŽπ€ΰΌ†
𝟢𝟷
𝟢𝟸
𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟼
𝟢𝟽
π†πŽπ…ΰΌ†
𝟢𝟾
𝟢𝟿
𝟷𝟢
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
πŽπŽπ“πΰΌ†
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝐇𝐁𝐏༆
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟢
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝐃𝐇༆
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿
𝟺𝟢
𝟺𝟷
𝟺𝟸
𝟺𝟹
𝟺𝟺
𝟺𝟻
𝟺𝟼
𝟺𝟽
𝟺𝟾
𝟺𝟿
𝟻𝟢
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΄πš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

𝟹𝟹

3.7K 103 108
By Lizax3

***

They got back to Hogwarts via floo network once break was over. It was the safest option for Harry.

Y/n and Harry had met up with Hermione and Ron had been taken away by Lavender. Ginny was also with them but she said she has to go meet Dean although she didn't sound to enthusiastic about it.

"So how was your Christmas?" Y/n asked Hermione as the three of them walked the halls.

"Oh, fine." Hermione shrugged. "Nothing special. How was it at Won-Won's?"

"Look, Hermione, can't you —" Harry tried to reason with the girl but she cut him off.

"No, I can't," she said flatly. "So don't even ask."

"I thought maybe, you know, over Christmas —"

"It was the Fat Lady who drank a vat of five-hundred-year-old wine, Harry, not me. So what was this important news you wanted to tell me?" Hermione said fiercely and Harry grew scared to argue with her.

Harry shared a look with y/n and dropped the subject of Ron and Lavender. Harry started to recount all that he had overheard between Malfoy and Snape.

When he had finished, Hermione sat in thought for a moment and then said, "Don't you think — ?"

But she cut herself off upon hearing the irritating voice of Lavender as her, y/n and Harry walked the crowded hall.

"Yeah, of course I'll wear it." Ron said. Y/n turned and saw a hideous necklace that said 'My sweetheart' around Ron's neck that Lavender was now clasping.

Lavender squealed "That's my Won-won." and leaned over to kiss Ron.

"Excuse me I need to go throw up." Hermione said and turned around and walked away from y/n and Harry.

"My god." Y/n said. "She needs to stop doing this—" y/n started saying to Harry but he cut her off.

"Y/n, listen I need to go talk to Dumbledore, okay?" He said and stood in front of her, holding both her hands.

Y/n was surprised by the urgency in his voice but nodded anyway.

"Oh, okay. Sure." She said, quickly. She was a bit confused but went along with it anyway.

Harry nodded and took off, with not much of a goodbye. Y/n sighed and went the other direction to see if she could find a Hermione. It wouldn't be hard she would either be in the Libary or their dorm or the common room but the common room was rare these days since Ron and Lavender liked to snog in there.

***

Y/n didn't see Harry until dinner that night. After seeing Tom Riddles memories at Dumbledores office Harry went back to the common room and found Ron but not y/n since she has already gone down to the great hall with Hermione and Ginny.

The three girls had just walked over to the Gryffindor table when someone came over before
y/n could take her seat.

"Y/n, hey, how was your Christmas?" It was Rory Ellington.

Hermione and Ginny had taken their seats beside
y/n whilst y/n remained standing next to them, talking to Rory.

Y/n didn't really wanna talk to him but was still polite and made small talk about Christmas and asked him how his was.

Harry did not expect when he walked into the great hall to see y/n talking to Ellington. He suddenly felt anxious and felt didn't like this one bit. He trusted
y/n very much but he did not trust Rory Ellington.

"Oh, jeez." Ron muttered when he saw y/n talking to Ellington and the look on Harry's face.

Harry immediately walked over to where y/n was with Ellington. Ron followed and took a seat with Hermione and Ginny.

"Hey." Harry greeted y/n and pecked her on the cheek quickly.

"Hi." Y/n greeted him too as he slipped an arm around her waist.

"Ellington." Harry addresses Rory's presence, blankly.

"Potter." Rory returned.

"What are you two talking about?" Harry asked trying to be discreet but in no way was.

"Oh, just chatting." Y/n said casually. She could sense this situation was going to go south will fast.

"Yeah, just chatting so why don't you hop off on one of your little quests, Potter, I'm talking to y/n here." Rory said to Harry before turning back to y/n with a smile on his face.

Harry chuckled lowly, his blood starting to boil. "I think we're  all talking to y/n here." He said and pulled y/n closer.

Uh oh, y/n thought. She didn't know where to look.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, Potter" Rory said and took a step towards Harry. People from the Gryffindor table as well as the other house tables started looking over now

"Go away." Rory added.

"Okay, Rory, be nice." Y/n said in a calm tone, trying to cool down the situation.

"Of course I'm being nice why wouldn't I be?" Rory said trying to seem Intimidating. He was already a bit taller then Harry but was trying to make it more obvious as well.

Harry gritted his teeth. "You're not intimating me, Ellington. How can I be intimidated by the guy who is pathetic enough to go for a girl who is already taken?" He snapped but his voice was still quiet.

"Harry..." y/n says lowly after noticing Rory flare with anger. He looked at y/n and she tried desperately not to meet his eye.

Harry noticed this, making him pull y/n in front of him and wrap both arms around her waist. He then placed a kiss on the back of her head as he and Rory made eye contact.

They both continued this weird stare off thing with Ron, Ginny and Hermione watching intently as well as some other people who saw what was going on.

Harry ended up 'winning' the stand off, making Rory scoff and roll his eyes and stalk out of the great hall.

Harry grinned brightly, kissed y/n on the cheek and sat down for dinner. Y/n slowly sat down as she tried to figure out what in Merlin's name just happened.

***

It was the next day after Harry's whole jealousy thing with Rory. Y/n had seen Rory afterwards but he didn't look at her and left the room quickly. Y/n was highly amused by this.

Classes has finished for the day and y/n sat in the common room alone as Hermione and was nowhere to be found and y/n assumed Ron was with Lavender but she wasn't sure and Harry told her he had to get a memory from Slughorn as the one he and Dumbledore looked at yesterday had been tampered with.

She sat reading her book, yawning occasionally as she grew more tired.

She dealt someone cover her eyes, blocking her with their hands.

"Guess who." They said and y/n instantly knew who it was.

"If it's not my boyfriend I'm going to scream." Y/n said and she heard Harry chuckle before he tilted her head back gently and kissed her quickly on the lips before jumping over the couch and sitting beside her. He set his school bag down beside him.

"What are you reading?" He asked, looking over at her book.

"Oh, just this story Hermione recommended to me." Y/n shrugged as she closed. "It's not very interesting I've just been procrastinating from doing homework." She said and gestured to her work on the table in front of them.

"We can do it together. It's Charms work. Isn't it?" Harry said and reached for his bag, collecting his stuff.

Y/n groaned, really not wanting to do school work at the moment but she did anyway.

Her and Harry worked separately for a few hours occasionally asking the other questions until it was around time for bed.

Y/n yawned and closed her text book. "Well I've had enough I might go up and hop into bed." She said to her boyfriend.

Harry nodded. "Okay, I'm going in a second too." He said. Y/n smiled and kissed him on the cheek before saying "Goodnight." And heading up towards her dorm.

Harry decided he was going to try and talk to Slughorn again before he went up to bed and made his way to the Potions master's office.

He knocked on the door and Slughorn opened the flap on the door quickly.

"Yes?" He said then noticed it was Harry. "Oh, it's you, Potter. I'm... I'm sorry I'm busy at the moment." Slughorn said and closed the flap leaving Harry in the hallway.

Harry sighed and decided to finally go to his dorm. He made his way back to Gryffindor tower and into his dorm.

In there he only found Ron sitting at the window looking dreamingly out of it. A goofy smile on his face and cradling an empty box of chocolates.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The moon." Ron said when he heard Harry enter, not looking at him.

"Divine." Harry said, confused then noticed the empty chocolate wrappers scattered around the room. "Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?"

Ron turned to him. "It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one." He said and stood up.

"Or twenty." Harry chuckled.

"I can't stop thinking about her, Harry." Ron said suddenly.

Harry was a little surprised to hear Ron saying this about Lavender, or so he thought. "Honestly, I reckoned she was starting to annoy you."

"She could never annoy me." Ron said as he got closer to Harry and sat next to him on the bed. Harry backed away a little as Ron was a little to close for comfort.

"I think I love her." Ron said, with a goofy smile on his face still.

Harry raised his eyebrows questionably but Ron just nodded, still smiling.

"Well, brilliant." Harry said, confused and got up off the bed away from Ron.

"Do you think she knows I exist?" Ron asked still in his daze.

"I hope so. She's been snogging you for three months ." Harry said as he sat down on his own bed.

"Snogging?" Ron questioned now confused. "Who are you talking about?"

Harry furrowed his brows, more confused then ever. "Who are you talking about?" He asked as well.

"Romilda of course. Romilda Vane." Ron said as if it were obvious.

"Okay, very funny." Harry said as he got back up and started picking up the empty wrappers off the ground.

Ron stood up angrily and throw the empty box of chocolates he was holding at Harry.

The box hit Harry in the ear and he immediately stood back up properly. "Ow! What was that for?" He winced.

"It's no joke! I'm in love with her!" Ron said defensively.

"Fine, you're in love with her. Have you ever actually met her?" Harry said.

Ron looked down, hope draining from his face. "No." He said then looked back up at Harry hopefully. "Can you introduce me?"

Harry didn't get to answer as Ron went back into a daze and sat back at the window, looking out at the moon.

Harry picked up the card that came with the chocolates and read it.

Dear Harry,

Thinking sweet thoughts of you.

Romilda xoxo

The words surround a moving picture of Romilda where she was blowing a kiss. Harry cringed and throw the card down and walked over to Ron. He knew what was going on. Hermione said before Christmas Romilda Vane was trying to give him a love potion. Ron just happened to eat them.

"Come on, Ron. I'm gonna Introduce you to Romilda Vane." Harry said. Ron got up excitedly and instantly followed him.

***

Harry made his way to Professor Slughorns office for the second time that night. This time with a love struck Ron.

He knocked on the door and Slughorn opened the same flap as he did earlier.

"I'm sorry, sir, I wouldn't bother you if it weren't absolutely essential." Harry said quickly.

"Where's Romilda?" Ron asked from behind Harry.

"What's the matter with Wenby?" Slughorn asked Harry.

Harry leaned forward. "Very powerful love potion." He whispered.

"Very well." Slughorn sighed. "Better bring him in."

Slughorn unlocked the door and let Harry and Ron inside, Harry dragging Ron.

"I'd have thought you could whip up a remedy for this in no time, Harry." Slughorn said as he started getting ingredients.

"Well, I thought this called for more practiced hands, sir." Harry said just as Ron wrapped his arms around Slughorn.

"Hello, darling. Fancy a drink?" He said.

"Perhaps you're right." Slughorn turned to Harry and spoke. He could tell this was very strong.

Harry moved to pull Ron away from Slughorn and led him to the couch behind them.

"I'm sorry, by the way, professer about earlier today, our misunderstanding." Harry apologised as he sat Ron on the couch.

"Oh, not at all. All water under the bridge, you know? Correct?" Slughorn said as he started mixing ingredients.

"I expect you're tired of it after all these years." Harry said as he stood next to Slughorn again. "All the questions about Voldemort."

"Don't use that name." Slughorn said harshly.

They fell into silence but it was interrupted by Ron falling backwards off the couch behind them with a loud thud.

Harry managed to get Ron back off the ground and sitting back on the couch by the time Slughorn had finished the antidote.

"There you are, old boy. Bottoms up." Slughorn said and handed Ron the glass.

"What's this?" Ron asked.

"Tonic for the nerves." Slughorn answered and Ron took a sip.

It worked in almost an instant. Ron's goofy smile was wiped off his face and replaced with a confused one.

"What happened to me?" He asked.

"Love potion." Harry answered.

"A bloody strong one at that." Slughorn said as he collected Rons glass.

"I feel really bad." Ron said. He did look pale.

"You need a pick me up, my boy." Slughorn said as he started pouring three glasses of mead. "I had other intentions for this but I think given the circumstance."

He poured the glasses and walked back over to the boys, handing them the two glasses.

He handed Ron's his and Ron didn't wait to take a sip.

"Here we are, Potter." He said handing Harry's his. "To life." He said and he and Harry's cheered but as soon as they did Ron collapsed backwards onto the ground.

He started seizing and mouth started foaming up.
Harry quickly put his glass down and went to Ron's side.

"Ron." He said. "Professor, do something."

"I don't understand." Said Slughorn, to in shock to think of anything to do.

Harry though fast and went through the cabinets to find a bezoar. He finally opened the correct draw and grabbed a couple of them.

He knelt back down next to Ron and started shoving them down his throat.

"Come on, Ron, breathe." Harry said desperately as he started shaking him lightly.

It took a couple suspenseful seconds for Ron to start coughing and sat up slightly.

Harry backed away from him and sighed in relief.

"These girls, they're gonna kill me." Ron panted before collapsing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 4.8K 60
Who knew that moving would've been the best decision we've ever made? in which y/n and Billy Hargrove are forced to move from Albany New York to Hawk...
58K 1.4K 20
Enola Holmes' plan was to find her mother, but ended up meeting and helping two new people, Y/N Yellowfield and Viscount Tewkesbury. Read as one of...
168K 3.7K 19
Look man I had to mess up the ages of the characters and I apologize for that. Hey guys! I'm focusing on school so the rewrite of this cringe book is...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...