The Boss Queen (Izana Kurokaw...

Por bloodheart08

"Why don't you become my Queen instead?" Izana x OC A Tokyo Revengers Fanfiction. All rights reserved 2022. S... MΓ‘s

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SIX: THE LETTER (EXTRA)
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part One
SPECIAL CHAPTER: Part Two
INFO ABOUT THE OC
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ANNOUNCEMENT

SECOND BOOK: Tenjiku's Queen

1.6K 48 12
Por bloodheart08

Author's Note: All pictures used are credited to their respective owners.

"You're only mine, Akari. We belong to each other. You don't need anyone else besides me. I'm the one who understands you the most. Say you only need me, my queen."

"You're a good friend, Aka-chin. Your warmth and your beautiful smile will always help me calm. Are you still willing to stay with me even if I fall into darkness?"

"I promise to save your future and have your own happy ending, Akari!"

Whereas Hanagaki Akari's loyalty was torn between her love for her beloved king and her friendship with the king's strongest adversary.

Who will she choose?

Mikey and Takemichi will play a big role in the second book. The main storyline of Tokrev will be a year advanced in this new arc. Instead of 2005, the story will take place between 2006 and 2007 wherein all characters will age a year. 

There will be a lot of spoilers from the manga until the Tenjiku arc and also a few changes.

See you in the next book!

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

160K 8.2K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...
189K 4.2K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...
17.2K 601 54
Long story short y/n and her two siblings time travel but with a twist. Disclaimers: I don't own Tokyo revengers! It's rightfully owned by Ken Wakui...
39.4K 3.4K 31
πš‚πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— 2 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŠπš›πšŠπš‘πšžπš’πš˜ π•„π•šπ•£π•ͺπ• π•œπ•¦ [πš—.] πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš, πšŒπš‘πšŠπš›πš–, πšŠπšπšπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—. Bonten!Mikey x Fem!Reader sα΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›:...