Pandora's Hope

By MissyLove1001

Hoseok and his girlfriend broke up just a few months ago and now all he wants is to get laid with no strings... More

Ego
One More Time for the Last Time
Berry Berry Strawberry
Black
Blue
Jamais Vu
Maze
The Middle
Me and My Friend
Fly
Simple
Overheated
One Night Angel
New Face
Ok, but Not Really
Trust the Process
Tunnel Vision of Love
Safety Zone
Morning After
Huimang 희망
Home
Holiday Spirit
New Year, New Me
Stubborn
Virtue
House of Cards
Pains, Trains, and Automobiles
Late
Come Back Home
Illusion
Run
A Whole New World
Obsession
Fight or Fight
Hope in Numbers
Family
Epilogue

Best Friends

51 2 1
By MissyLove1001

"Hey, Riri," Hoseok says sitting at his usual seat at the Drunken Whale, the bar he always goes to where his best friend Nari started working a year ago.

"The Hoseok special?" Nari asks preparing a drink for him.

"You know it."

Nari, Riri as he likes to call her, has been Hoseok's best friend for about 3 years. They met when he sent for a rideshare car to pick him up and take him across town to his now ex-girlfriend's place. They talked about a lot during the ride and somehow became fast friends.

He's not much of a drinker, a lot of times he can't handle more than one or two beers, but he comes to see her at the bar quite often. More now since he and his girlfriend broke up. Every once in a while he'll have a whiskey, but most of the time he'll drink an iced tea or soda.

The Hoseok special, as Nari calls it, is just a nonalcoholic mixed drink she makes specially for him when he decides to not have an alcoholic drink. Since it's Thursday she knows that's what he wants.

"So," she says placing the drink down in front of him. "It's been 3 months since you two broke up, are you ready for me to set you up with one of my lovely eligible bar patrons yet?"

"Eh," Hoseok says with a shrug. "Show me what you got and I'll think about it."

"What exactly are you looking for?" She chuckles.

"To get my dick wet."

"Geez," she laughs. "Is this why your relationships don't last?"

"They last! Hyemin and I were together a while."

"Breaking up, dating a new chick every few weeks, then getting back together a year later doesn't count as a lasting relationship."

"Are you the relationship expert now?" He sasses raising his brow.

"Don't start," she frowns turning her back to him and assisting another guy who just sat down at the other end of the bar.

Riri has been dating the same guy for as long as he's known her, but don't remind her. Hoseok has only seen the guy a few times but he knows he's no good for her. He's no good for anyone. He's controlling and manipulative and Hoseok worries for her sometimes. He's abusive, though only verbally according to her, but he never allows her much freedom. Hoseok tries to help and protect her like a big brother, but he can only do so much.

She claims she loves him but Hoseok doesn't know if she's trying to convince him or herself. Either way they've gone through the same cycle for years. They fight over something minuscule. She says this is it and she's going to finally leave him. They "talk it out" and make up. If she's lucky she may get a month before the cycle repeats. Yet she's always concerned about Hoseok and his relationships.

"If you just want someone to fuck," Nari says returning to him as if the last part of the conversation didn't happen. "I can find a pimp to hook you up," she laughs.

"You know pimps?" He asks amused.

"I work in a bar, I know a lot of people. I know some nice girls that come in here too, but if you're not looking for anything serious then I'm not going to set them up with you."

"Then find me one that doesn't want anything serious."

"You are unbelievable," she laughs shaking her head.

It's not that he doesn't want a serious relationship, he'd prefer that over nothing, but things get so complicated he feels it's just easier to stay single. For now at least.

Hoseok's relationship with Hyemin was complicated enough for a lifetime. He spent half the time gradually falling out of love with her but found it hard to let go. She gave him familiarity, but also bored and irritated him to death. All of their compatibility went out the window and after nearly 9 months he finally broke it off with her and went on to date a few other girls.

Then she came back pleading for another chance. He doesn't know why he took her back but he thought it was a good idea at first, until it wasn't. Nothing had changed. He was bored and only tolerating her. He did everything he could to show her love but she always found something to complain about. Never satisfied. Never grateful. Never bothered to appreciate him for anything he did for her. He left her for good a few months ago and he's been living free since.

Living free has its drawbacks though. Nights can be lonely when he finds himself with no one to help him with the stiffness that grows in his boxers late at night. At this point he's starting to get tired of his right hand. He misses the physical companionship that came with being in a relationship. The skinship he loves so much.

"Hobi," Nari says bringing him back to reality. "Go home."

"What?"

"You still have work in the morning and it's getting late. Go home so I won't have to listen to you bitch about struggling to wake up."

"Boyfriend picking you up?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Because you always try to kick me out early when he's picking you up. He still doesn't trust you? Even after all of these years?"

"Hobi, please," she sighs.

"He's that insecure that you can't have male friends? Or he's so controlling that you can't have any friends?"

"Not the time or place, Hobi."

"Fine," he says standing. "You have to live with him, not me."

"Fuck. Off. Hobi."

"See you tomorrow," he smiles and heads out the door.

They have that same conversation every week. Usually he stays until close, but occasionally she'll force him out early because she knows her boyfriend, Leo will be by soon to pick her up. He seems to hate the idea of her having friends, but especially guy friends. The closer the friend, the angrier he gets. She'll beg Hoseok to stay away when he's around just to keep the peace. So he does it to keep the peace, but he always makes sure to give her shit for it. She's better off alone than with that guy.

Speaking of alone, he finds himself laying in the bed another night with no one to hold. Shouldn't cuddle buddies be a thing? He thinks to himself. Someone who he can sleep with, maybe fuck, but at least just sleep with. No strings attached, just cuddling themselves to sleep. Wouldn't that be nice.

The next night he takes his regular seat at the bar. It's Friday so it's one of the busier nights. Usually when he has nothing better to do he'll stay there all night and help with any drunk assholes that may try to cause problems. He's not much of a body guard but he can still fight off a few douchebags if he needs to.

Since it's busy he just stays at the bar getting maybe a minute or two of conversation out of Nari every so often until things die down. In the meantime he usually strikes up conversations with other solo drinkers sitting there. Usually women, he can't help it, he gets lonely.

As he's sipping his whiskey he starts chatting with a cute girl who seems to be there alone. She's petite and adorable with dark brown hair that reaches just below her jaw. They quickly go from small talk to discussing their favorite songs.

Her name is Taebin and she's an accountant for a large hotel chain. Hoseok told her about his job as a business analyst and then they bonded over the daily corporate struggle. They bonded over hating the corporate world but not sure what else to do. Then they bonded over both being dancers when they were younger.

He finds himself talking to her nearly the entire night until she decides to finally head home, but not before exchanging numbers with him. She says she wanted to share some songs with him and in exchange he said he'd share some of his favorite shows with her since she said she was looking for something new to binge.

The night goes on until the last customer finally leaves and Nari starts cleaning and shutting things down. Her coworkers have all left already leaving just her and Hoseok behind.

"Do you need an escort to your car tonight?" He asks as she wipes the counters.

"I think I'll be fine," she smiles. "I didn't have any crazy people tonight so I don't think anyone will be waiting for me in the bushes."

"That's a relief." It's a risky job being a bartender, if he stays until close he always offers to walk her to her car just in case someone is waiting to do who knows what with her. 2 am is a rough time to be out, and he only wants to make sure she's safe.

Just as he's finishing his final glass of whiskey the door slams open and Leo is standing there like a raging bull. It's clear that Nari had no idea he would be here, she looks stunned and a bit nervous.

"What are you doing here?" She asks him with trembling in her voice.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Leo asks gesturing to Hoseok.

Hoseok raises his brow and takes another sip of his drink. If Leo wants to fight, Hoseok is at least going to finish his whiskey first.

"He's just finishing his drink," Nari says. "What's going on?"

"Don't play dumb with me!" Leo yells stomping his way to the back room as if he's on a hunt for something.

Nari runs after him asking him over and over again what he's doing and what he's looking for. All Hoseok can hear now is muffled voices and the occasional sound of something hitting the floor. He finishes off his drink and listens closely, one wrong sound or cry of distress and he'll be ready to go in there.

After a couple of minutes of shouting, Leo comes storming out slamming the front door behind him. Nari comes out after him sucking her teeth in anger. She walks to the door and locks it, then turns off all of the lights except for the ones surrounding the bar.

"What was that about? Are you ok?" Hoseok asks getting up from the barstool.

She looks up at him and for once he's struggling to read her. She's clearly angry, but that's not the only thing in her eyes. Hoseok can't tell if she's going to punch a hole in the wall, cry, or light the place on fire. Whatever it is the look in her eyes is strong.

She quickly walks up to him and grabs him by his collar. He can't get a sound out before she presses her lips against his leaving him briefly paralyzed as his brain and body try to process what's happening.

"What are you doing?" He asks pulling away.

"If he wants to be mad then I'll give him a reason to be mad," she growls pulling him in for another kiss.

"Riri wait," he say pulling away again. Clearly she's mad about whatever just happened between them, but how did that turn into her kissing him?

"Hobi, please," she begs looking into his widely surprised brown eyes. "I want you to make me feel good."

"You want me to what?"

She presses her lips to his again, finding an entrance and sending her tongue to dance with his. He can't say that this doesn't feel good, but it's Riri, they can't do this. Can they?

"He's going to call me a slut no matter what, so I'll just be a slut," she says into his mouth. "But I'll be your slut."

"What?" He asks trying to make sense of what she's saying and wondering why it turned him on so much.

"I want to be your slut," she repeats rubbing her pelvis into his rapidly hardening dick.

"Riri," he says nearly out of breath from trying to fight the bulge in his pants. "What-"

"Hobi, please," she whines dropping to her knees and rubbing his dick through his pants.

"Fuck, Riri." She's doing the thing. He doesn't know how she's doing it or if she even knows the effect it has on him, but she's doing it. She's begging.

Hoseok doesn't know why begging turns him on so much. He doesn't know why having someone submit to his desires makes it hard for him to resist. But fuck she looks so hot on her knees willing to take whatever he gives her.

He's not in control of his body anymore. His hands slide down to undo his pants and release his dick that's been suffocating behind the denim fabric of his jeans. She wraps her warm hands around his shaft sucking all of the oxygen from his lungs.

She seductively licks her lips and drives her tongue from the base of his penis all the way to the tip sending chills up his spine. He still doesn't know why she's doing it, and he doesn't know what she's trying to prove to Leo, but it feels so good as she takes his entire length in her mouth.

He palms the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her long curly brunette hair, guiding her rhythm back and forth. He's almost convinced this can't be real.

"Fuck," he growls tightening his grip in her hair. He's getting close but he can't cum yet. He's not ready for this to end. He pulls her head back forcing her fiery gaze up towards his.

"I want you to make me feel good," she moans. "Please make me feel good, Hobi."

Fuck. The begging.

He pulls her up and lifts her shirt over her head and tosses it to the side revealing her choice to go braless today. He lets his tongue explore every part of her C-cup breasts. From one nipple to the other he elicits moans and mewls from her that makes him want her more.

"Bend over," he growls turning her around and bending her over a barstool.

She always wears short shorts when she works. She says it helps her get better tips. Too bad it's on the floor with her thong now.

He runs his fingers between her wet folds making her moan and squirm in anticipation. She's more than ready to take everything he can give her, but he teases her with his fingers a little longer just to hear her beg.

"You want me to make you feel good?" He smirks rubbing the tip of his dick against her entrance.

"Yes," she moans. "I just want to feel good, Hobi. Please make me feel good."

Again with the begging. The desperate begging. He can't resist and he slides into her digging his fingers into her hips. Maybe it's the whiskey or the months of no sex, but her pussy feels amazing surrounding his cock in her warm juices.

Hoseok snaps his hips into her over and over at a moderate and powerful pace. She's so wet and tight. He can feel her clinching around his dick and it only makes him more rabid.

"Can I cum, Hobi?" She moans struggling to maintain her breath. "Let me cum all over your dick."

"Fuck!" He shouts giving her exactly what she wants. He buries himself as deep into her as he can causing waves to ripple across her ass as he picks up his pace. She moans louder and louder before she sails over the edge and cums all over him.

He thrusts into her a few more times before she quickly moves away and turns around to get back on her knees.

"I want to taste," she moans stroking his dick. "I want to taste myself, and I want to taste you." She wraps her lips around his tip and begins sucking him off so good he can't even see straight.

"Riri," he strains to say nearing his peak. "Fuck."

She uses her other hand to gently massage his balls and that's all he needs to release everything he has into her mouth. She milks him dry and swallows every bit, which is the cherry on top of this wild fucking escapade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 189 20
In a twist of fate, Y/N finds herself stepping into the shoes of Hoseok's previous makeup artist, only to be met with an immediate animosity from him...
19.4K 1.4K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...
10.4K 799 28
Jung Hoseok is a talented wealthy guy who attends a private school. He got everything everyone wants except one thing. Friendship. He needs a friend...
174 13 10
Y/n is starting to fall in love with her best friend but he is not just any bestfriend, he is the leader of a famous Kpop group called BTS. She tries...