As The Music Dies

Laughingwolf78 által

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... Több

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
8. Understanding
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
14. A quick Stop
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
23. It's Been a Long Day
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
36. The Hits Keep on Comin'
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician
51. New Beginnings

26. Unease

4.8K 196 72
Laughingwolf78 által

Katsuki leans against the hood of his car outside jade taking a drag from his cigarette.

In the little over five minutes he's been outside he's smoked two in rapid secession trying to calm himself down.

He fucked up in there and he knows it, fucked up when untrusting ghost of the past came racing to the surface like a god damn freight train.

He couldn't stop it, couldn't stop the red rage that hit him with force when he saw another man close to what was his, close to what he was building, close to what he aches to pull even closer but now he wonders if he shattered what he was building before he got to add another brick.

He sighs cursing himself under his breath as he looks up at the black inky night sky feeling the cool night air on his skin.

The short time he's been out here waiting for Izuku has felt like hours. He's both anxious and nervous to talk to him and try and get this sorted out, he's also concerned over that hit to the head he took and wants to be sure it's looked at at the hospital.

Before his tortured mind can twist any further he hears a door open.

Crimson eyes dart in that direction seeing Izuku come walking out holding his coat.

He puts his cigarette out right away and meets the greenett on the sidewalk before he can even get to the car.

Izuku looks up at him, those green eyes may be holding his gaze but there's hurt in them and that's making Katsuki almost wish they weren't looking into his own.

" First, I know you're pissed, you have a right to be and I get it if you don't even want me fucking near you right now, but I need to take you to the ER to get checked out and then I'll give you space if that's what you really want."

The greenett takes a deep breath, tonight had not been a good night for him at work, the hit to the head made it worse and then his boyfriend storming in a punching someone innocent topped it off.

He's tired, frustrated and his head aches.

But he also cares deeply for the blonde in front of him that almost looks like he wants to cry. He hates the feel of this and wants to fix it but he does need to be checked out and get something for the ache he's dealing with.

" I.. I never said I didn't want you near me, and we definitely need to talk about this but I need to get looked at because I don't think I can focus on much else with this headache"

Crimson eyes grow worried.

" Let's get you in the car Deku. I want to get you to the hospital"

Izuku only nods in response while the blonde leads him to the car and helps him in.

On the way to the ER the greenett is mostly quiet.

Katsuki glances over at him seeing his boyfriend looking out the window with a distance look.

He wants to reach for his hand but honestly at this point he's not sure he should or that Izuku would even want him to after the events of the night.

His stomach twist because he doesn't want to lose him over his own foolish mistake and actions, he's also worried about the hit to his head.

He clears his throat.

" How are you feeling, I mean besides upset with me? Are you dizzy or sick to your stomach or anything?"

Green eyes finally look in his direction.

" No, I'm not dizzy or sick. Mostly just have a pounding headache"

Katsuki keeps his eyes on him while he shifts his sights back and forth from the road to the quiet greenett.

" And upset with me", he says so quietly it almost doesn't sound like him.

Izuku feels his heartache at the tone and the look behind those crimson eyes. Even in the dark car lit by only the dash lights he can see how upset Katsuki is.

"I'm not happy about what happen tonight Kacchan, and like I said we have to talk through it but let's get through this ER visit first"

No sooner are the words spoken the blonde is pulling up to the hospital quickly helping Izuku out and getting him checked in inside.

After a few minutes of waiting he's getting ready to walk with the greenett back to the check in area when a fan rushes up to him.

" Oh my God Dynamite! Why are you here?! Are you hurt?!", the girl babbles.

Katsuki looks immediately annoyed because he doesn't have time for this.

" No I'm fine, now if you'll excuse me.." , he says he's arm linked with his boyfriend trying to lead him to the back.

" Great! Can I have your autograph?!"

All Katsuki's patience is leaving his body as he stares at this fan who he can't believe would ask him this shit in the ER!

" Look, I'm not trying to be rude here but it's gonna come out that way. I'm not signing shit, I'm trying to get my hurt boyfriend to the back and get his God damn head looked at, the fact that you would even come up to me in this setting is fucking amazing to me in the worse way. Now please move before I get really pissed, and if you're gonna run to the papers talking shit about me make sure they spell my name right, oh and this is Izuku, my boyfriend, not some random guy, make sure you tell them that too", he snaps with annoyance as he pushes past her.

Izuku looks up at him. He shouldn't giggle but he almost wants to.

" You could have signed it", he says softly with a hint of a smile.

Crimson eyes meet his.

" Fuck no, I'm not wasting anymore time waiting to get you looked at, nothing is more important than that"

The blonde is slightly impatient as he waits for someone to check Izuku.

They've been back there at least close to twenty minutes and I his mind that's too fucking long.

He's pacing with worry when a hand reaches out for the arm of his leather jacket.

" Kacchan, it's really busy out there, it's ok. Sit down"

The blonde stops his nervous pace looking into pretty eyes.

He reaches out slowly and puts his hand over the greenetts.

" I can't help it. It's taking too damn long, you shouldn't be waiting still and I do this when I'm...nervous. Tonight was a fucked up night and I'm uneasy as fuck.. I'm sorry"

Before Izuku cab respond the Dr finally comes back to exam him.

There's some test run and after he's fully looked over the Dr comes back with the results.

" Ok Mr Midoriya, there's no real damage but you do have a mild concussion which means headache for a day or so and you need take it easy for a few days, no work and someone should keep an eye on you tonight"

Katsuki speaks up.

" I'll be sure of it, thank you"

After things are wrapped up there the two are making their way to Izuku's apartment.

The car ride home was fairly quiet and the unease in the blonde is growing but it's late and Izuku needs to rest.

Once they reach the door and Izuku opens it and steps inside Katsuki stays in the hallway looking much like an upset puppy.

He hands the greenett the paperwork from the hospital.

" Make sure you do everything those discharge papers say and I'll call Pinky right now and have her come stay with you tonight to make sure you're alright"

Izuku raises a brow as he steps into the doorway close to the blonde looking up at him.

" Why would I need Mina when I have you? Unless you don't want to stay?"

Katsuki feels his heart ache.

" Of course I wanna stay Deku, but after the shit I did tonight I didn't think you'd want me to, thought maybe you'd want some space from me or something. It's been such a bad fucking night"

Green eyes softened.

" Yes, it has been that's why I want you to stay."

There's an ache in the blondes chest as he reaches up and gently runs his finger over the bandaid on Izuku's forehead.

He nods with relief.

" I'll stay. I'll stay as long as you want me to"

Izuku gives him a smile. One that hasn't been seen all night.

" Careful what you say Rock Star, you might miss the tour if you tell me that"

Katsuki chuckles slightly as he looks into those pretty eyes.

" Deku, I'd skip it if I could, trust me. I'm gonna run to my apartment and grab some stuff so I can stay without leaving. Why don't you change and get settled and I'll be right back. Take everything slow Izuku ok?"

Izuku nods ad the blonde heads down the hall quickly.

Once Katsuki has tossed some things in a bag and changed into sweats he made his way back opening the greenetts apartment door seeing him in the kitchen making tea.

He steps up to him after setting his bag down.

" Oi, let me do this. I want you to go get in bed, I'll bring this to you. We gotta make sure you stay up for a few hours but I still want you to lay down, I'll be in in a minute"

Izuku doesn't argue only smiles slightly and moves into his room waiting for the blonde.

Not long later Katsuki comes to him with a hot mug and a couple pain killers.

He sets the tea down handing the greenett the pills taking a seat on the bed next to him.

Crimson eyes look into tired looking jade ones.

" You doing ok? Feeling alright?"

" Yes, just sore. Stupid table"

Katsuki chuckles as he reaches for a stray curl.

" Yeah, bet that little bitch came outta no where", he smirks.

Izuku laughs lightly.

" It did. I was totally minding my own business and bam"

Katsuki laughs.

" Don't you hate it when that shit happens? I mean it's not like you were the one who bent down and smacked face first into it"

" Me??! Noooo.. I would never do anything like that"

Katsuki smirks at him.

" Nope never Deku"

They both laugh, the mood shifting to slightly playful but as the laughter fades out Izuku reaches over and touches the blondes arm.

" What happened tonight Kacchan?"

The blonde meets his eye sighing.

" Fuck, I dunno Deku. My God damn past I guess. I walked in tonight after I'd been trying to text you all night and I saw that guy to close to you and from where I was it looked like he was.. touching you, playing with your hair like I do. I fucking saw red, just ...lost my shit. I mean, I'm jealous to begin with but.. everything that's happened to me and the trust issues it caused it blows up before I can get a handle on it, that's not an excuse, but it is the truth. I'm sorry tho, you have no idea. I feel like a god damn idiot"

Izuku sits up leaning back on the headboard of his bed.

" You aren't an idiot, don't talk like that, and part of me understands, but I just wish you would try and calm down enough to talk to me and ask me questions before you explode. I know that you've been betrayed Kacchan, but I'm not Sora, it hurts me for you to think that I'm like him, or that I throw myself at other guys or that I'd even want anyone else. I'm loyal, I'm committed, I don't flirt, or want anyone's attention but yours. I know what I have, I don't need anything else"

Katsuki looks at him with slightly wide eyes and the feel of tears that actually want to come.

" I.. I know you aren't him and you have no idea how fucking bad I want to be able to trust like I use to. Funny thing is .. it feels worse when it comes to you"

Izuku scrunches his face.

" Why?"

The blonde meets his gaze.

" Cause I'm so fucking scared to lose you. I've never known someone like you and when I'm with you everything feels so damn right. I'm scared as shit someone will take that from me because deep down I see myself as so fucked up that I don't deserve you"

There's tears in those green eyes now.

" Kacchan..I wish you saw yourself the way I see you. You're amazing, funny, sweet, romantic even, gentle at times, intense others, so good looking it hurts, talented caring. The roughness around the edges that you have only makes me want you more. You have nothing to worry about and you absolutely deserve to be happy and loved and I... I want to be the one to do those things"

Katsuki heart is hammering loudly in his ears, he still can't believe this nerd who stepped into his life always knows exactly what to say. He tries to speak but Izuku begins again.

" I know you have ghost Kacchan and I do too. I knew this wasn't always going to be easy because you told me so from the start, told me you'd test it. I knew what I was getting into, and I'll keep reminding you I'm different as long as it takes for you to believe it but... but please .. promise me you'll try and calm down enough to talk to me next time ok? I don't want to lose you either"

Katsuki nods full of emotion.

" I promise I'll try. It isn't easy with my temper but for you I'll try and do anything I can to keep what we got going."

Izuku smiles.

" That's all I can ask for, now why are you all the way over there when you should be over here holding me. I mean, I'm all helpless and injured and everything and I just know a smoking hot musician would totally make me feel better", he grins.

Katsuki raises a brow then chuckles hard.

" Well anything I gotta do to make you feel better I'm here for nerd"

It's the greenett who smirks now as he reaches for Katsuki's wrist and pulls him towards him.

" Anything?"

The blonde raised both brows as he shifts himself bringing his body over so he's hovering above his boyfriend who's under him now.

There's sparks of desire between both now.

" Fuck, you have no idea what you do to me so easily. But Deku, we gotta take it easy tonight you have a damn concussion."

Izuku reaches up placing his hands on the blondes face bringing his mouth down to his own.

" I know, but if you don't at least kiss me I'm pretty sure I'll cry"

The blonde smirks against his lips.

" Those eyes are too pretty to cry"

With that he closes in kissing the greenett deeply letting his tongue explore.

There's a whimper of anticipation from Izuku that makes him groan with want and if he's not careful this make out session will be more than that and his boyfriend needs to take it easy.

After awhile of intense kisses and a few love bites left behind on fair skin Katsuki settles behind him having the greenett rest back on him while he flips through TV channels knowing he has to keep the greenett awake awhile longer.

He holds him close then leans down placing a kiss on his neck making Izuku smile and reach back to play with blonde spikes.

" I really am sorry this turned into a shit night Deku, this morning in bed with you was so damn good, then that cheating bastard showed up at rehearsal and..."

He doesn't get to finish his sentence.

Izuku shifts so he can see the blonde, a dark look rising in green eyes, that makes a blonde brow raise. There's anger in a normally calm greenett.

" And just what exactly did he want?

A/N

An angry Deku is a scary one.

Our tale continues, stay tuned

Love ❤️ LW

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

89.2K 4.3K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
8.9K 528 5
Twenty-three year old Hero Dynamite, Katsuki Bakugo is having a day like any other while he fights a villain alongside his husband Pro Hero Deku. Tha...
115K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
8K 287 17
"Midoriya, you have the top scores in the class correct?" "Yes sir.. why do you ask?" "I want you to tutor Bakugo Katsuki." "Excuse me?!" ...