My Angel (Armaros x winged re...

By ColderWil

OMFG ITS HERE yup this book is a 2.0 that's better than the original. yes I'm sad it's gone after writing it... More

°•A Voice in the Distance•°
°•Housemate•°
°•Happy New Years!•°
°•Fun Event•°
°•Misfortune•°
lil problemmm
been awhile
°•Nothing and Everything•°

°•A Fammiliar Face•°

343 8 37
By ColderWil

crawls out of my glass void

HOLY SHIT ITS LIKE I JUST DISAPPEARED FROM EXISTENCE IVE BEEN FOCUSING ON MYSELF AND CURRENT SITUATIONS tbh I forgot I was writing this- and Wattpad was being little shit- go ahead and checkout Vix_Writes stories, it'll be worth your time, I promise. Though, I'm not sure if he still writes-
Credits to Little_Miffin for inspiring me to write again.
Also this takes place in fall because I am in fall rn. I know a certain someone is in spring.
Anywayss,
ENJOY-

F/c= fav color

Y/n
×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×
BZZT BZZT!
I woke up to my phone blaring it's alarm in my ear. 5:00 am, the time read. Groaning, I sat up and turned the alarm off. I sat in the same spot for 4 minutes before finally getting up from the comfort of my blue covered bed(the only reason I put blue is bc blue is the most calming color). I walked over to the black dresser across from my bed whiles my feet fell like cinder blocks onto the wooden floor. After doing so, I entered the restroom and turned on the shower and let the cold water run as I got undressed. When I entered the shower, I immediately shivered as the cold water touched my scalp and dropped down onto my body, rising off the sleep from my mind.

As I continued to wash my body, I thought back to the man I encountered last night. Although he was indeed a fallen angel, he held a certain beauty. He had eyes like knives and yet, they were so full of sorrow. The more I thought about the man, the more I realized that I honestly wouldn't mind meeting him again. Pushing aside those thoughts, I began to lather my shampoo into my hair.

After i finished with my shower, I dried my hair and put on a simple black long sleeve shirt with a pair of jeans and my favorite shoes(can change if you want). Might as well throw in a scarf too, it is cold outside. I thought to myself as I grabbed my f/c scarf. Locking the door behind me, I exited my house and got in my car. Glad I am early. I let the car sit for a bit while the heater was on to warm myself up. After 15 minutes of warming up, I drove off to work on time and quickly started my shift. Since it was early in the morning, not many people were here but there was a few people though, they weren't ordering. They were the customers we got everyday. The café is always lively an hour after the café opens. The customers who weren't ordering were simply here to warm up.

The café is well known in town for it's hospitality to the customers, the seasonal specialties, and the cozy feeling that remained here as it is always accompanied by the kind faces of small families, couples, or just people. One thing that's for sure is that this place always has reacurring customers. The shifts here were pretty basic, however, the mix of the simpleness and the kind people always made it more worth it working here.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite person!" A cheerful called out. I looked up from what I was doing and saw one of my more recent friends. The voice was that called out was non other than Agoti. (Mhm. I wrote what I wrote. Got a problem? Come at me. I dare you) "Oh hi! How are you?" I said as I exited behind the counter and greeted him with a hug.

Agoti has been my first friend ever since I first moved here. I encountered him at a park. He started small talk, we clicked, one thing lead to another and now despite his busy schedule, we have a strong friendship. "What've you been up to? Still moving your stuff in?" Agoti said as he releasd from the hug. Doing the same I responded, "Yeah. Though it's getting easier because the big items already are in place. Just waiting on the rest of the smaller items" He nodded as a slipped back behind the counter. "So how's work been?" I questioned as a began to make is usual drink- dark chocolate, cherry swirl hot coco. (Based off his outfit-)

Agoti shrugged and simply said, "Eh busy but the same as always." I nodded. "And the fans?" "As usual. Can never catch a break without taking a picture or signing an autograph" He said as he slumped down onto the counter. I chuckled and shook my head. Finishing up Agotis drink, I rang up the price and he paid. Instead of sitting at one of the tables, he simply leaned onto the counter and took a drink of his hot coco, sighing in delight.

"You know you're probably the only one I let lean on the counter like that while drinking your beverage." "Yep. Honestly it's quite funny." Agoti stated as he pet one of the cats roaming around.(that's right. Tis a cat café :D) Suddenly remembering something, I asked Agoti to keep an eye on the counter. After he agreed, I quickly made my way to the back and started gathering the needed items. One of the staff member has reminded me to restock the cups and napkins when I entered.

No one's pov
×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×
Agoti continued sipping on the hot coco as he happily tapped out a beat on the lace designed counter. Ding! Agoti looked up from his drink as saw as someone entered the café. The man walked up to the counter with a face that read confusion. "Um... Excuse me, where is the barista?" The man spoke as he turned to Agoti. "Oh- they're in the back doing...well dunno but they're doing something." He took a sip of his drink. "They'll probably be out in like 3 minutes." "I see. Thanks" Agoti nodded to the him.

After a few seconds, Agoti looked back up at him and hummed. "...you haven't been here before? Have you?" The man hesitantly answered. "Uhm no I haven't. Why?" "Nothin just don't recognize you. Here at Moka Pot café, there is always regulars." The man stretched before he responded to Agoti. "Ahh. Well I've been hearing about this place around town so I finally decided to check it out. Is it true that the name is gonna be changed soon?"

Agoti nodded as he was unable to speak to to drinking his hot coco. Suddenly, Agoti slammed his cup down, and bent over onto the counter and shouted, "YA DONE YET THERE'S A DUDE WAITING AND HE LOOKS NEW HERE." "SORRY I FORGOT WHAT I WAS DOING!!" Replied Y/ns panicked voice. "Hmm" "what is it?" "Nothing just... That voice seemed familiar. Like I know them..." The man said as he shook his head, dismissing it. "I wouldn't doubt if you did. I kinda gave them a reputation here. Pretty well known." Agoti said, his voice full of pride.

Y/ns pov
×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×
"Alrighty sorry about that. Just let me restock these." I said as I placed down the cups and napkins on the counter. "So wh-" I abruptly stopped as I recognized the man there. It seems he recognized me as well as he let out a sigh. "Well hey you! Coincidence seeing you here. Did you miss me?" I said teasingly. The angel rolled his eyes and looked away. Agoti was visibly confused. "You...know him??" I chuckled. "Yeah he might be new here but he's definitely a familiar face." "Ooooh that makes total sense. Well imma head out to the studio." I exited from behind the counter once more to give Agoti a hug. After he returned the hug, we said our goodbyes before he left.

"Alright what can I get you today?" I asked the angel. "Mmm....One moment." "Alright take your time." As he read the menu, I put the napkins and cups in the correct spots. One of the cats, Sox, jumped up onto the counter and rubbed up against the angel. He was surprised but the surprise melted into a small, barely noticeable smile as he began to pet Sox. I gave a small chuckle and said, "You know, I never ask you for your name. I gave you mine." He looked up from the cat and, by the looks of it, pondered whether or not he should tell me. "It's..... Armaros." "Armaros? That's a good name. Suits you." I said eagerly. Armaros gave a small nod as a thanks and continued to look at the menu.

"Uhm, van I get a medium sugar cookie swirl?" "Mhm! To go or to stay?" He considered it for a few seconds before saying to go. " Alrighty, anything else?" I asked Armaros as Sox jumped off of the counter onto his shoulder. "What is the Mystery Mix pastry?" Armaros questioned as he picked up Sox and placed him on the floor. I chuckled and answered, "Well it's kinda how it sounds. It's the limited edition pastry where each one looks the same but they each have a mystery mix of two flavors. Though we make sure each combined flavor goes well or balances it." Armaros hummed and decided to order that as well.

As I prepared his drink I thought of a question I've been wanting to know. "Soooo, Armaros. What were you doing on that building?" "Reflecting. What about you. How did you find me there?" The angel asked as I put the lid on his cup. "Well to put it shortly, after I moved some stuff into my house, I went for a fly, enjoyed the veiw, flew a little more and then came across you." I said as I finished packing up his order.

"3.25" Armaros nodded and paid the amount before taking the cup and the paper bag containing his pastry. "I'll text you later! And if you if you ignore me I'll spam your phone or hunt you down!" I said with an innocent tone. "Uh huh.." Armaros' tone doubtful. And with that he left the café. I checked the time as it read, 6:58. Well this shift ain't gonna work itself.

×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×
AHHHHHHHHH-
crawls back into void

Bonus:
2:23 pm

Armaros- "the hell I though you said you'd text not call."
Y/n- "I did?"
Armaros- "nahhhh I just said that just to say it."
Y/n-"DONT GIVE ME ATTITUDE MISTER."
Armaros- "what do you want."
Y/n- "wanna go to the park with me tomorr-"
Armaros- "no"
Y/n- "please!?!"
Armaros- "no"
Y/n- "WHYYYYY!?!????"
Beep!
Y/n- "wh- THIS BITCH JUST HUNG UP ON ME"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 546 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
352K 7.3K 103
CLICK THIS. CLICK IT. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO. CLICK THIS! Do you love Solangelo? Can't get enough of it? You've come to the right- Eff the intro man...
2.4K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...
11.9K 256 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...