My Angel (Armaros x winged re...

By ColderWil

OMFG ITS HERE yup this book is a 2.0 that's better than the original. yes I'm sad it's gone after writing it... More

°•A Fammiliar Face•°
°•Housemate•°
°•Happy New Years!•°
°•Fun Event•°
°•Misfortune•°
lil problemmm
been awhile
°•Nothing and Everything•°

°•A Voice in the Distance•°

741 9 66
By ColderWil

F/c= fav color
DISCLAIMER THIS IS BASICALLY A WHAT IF BOOK NONE OF THE EVENTS IN THIS BOOK ARE CANON
Also this takes place after Armaros has that rap battle with bb. He's singing the video above.
Hehehhehehhehe
Vix_Writes <--go check out their stories!

Y/n
×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×
There were some distorted voices all around me. Everyone of them were incoherently talking, shouting and whispering. I wasn't anywhere but there was still a heavy gust of wind. My head was pounding as some of them were even screaming bloody murder. I tried blocking it with my wings as I sank to the ground, but I didnt have any. Though it was mostly pitch black, there was a figure at the end. Just as I was about to call out to them, someone called out to me. "Y/N..!

...up.

....Need to...

Hey...

Y/N!" I woke up. I took a deep breath in and scanned the room. I was in the break room of the café. "Falling asleep on the job?" Axel said as he handed me a coffee. Axel, one of the other workers and also my friend. Sighing, I took the cup and stood up. "I didn't really get much sleep, honestly. Still moving all my stuff into the new house." I stated and took a sip from the cup. Axel nodded and poped his knuckles before responding. "Well if you ever need help, I'm always available." I nodded. "Anyways your break is over in 3 minutes. I gotta head out." He said as he left the room. Thinking about the dream, I wondered what it meant. I unfolded my wings and poked at the small spot that was missing a few f/c feathers. (Y/ns wings are white but have a tint of that color at the ends of each feather) The dream or, vision, was probably related to something that's close to happening.

Though that's a theory, it's the only logical explanation considering- Oh right. Breaks over. I headed back to behind the counter and continued work as per usual. After my shift, I left to home and opened the boxes that were left in my living room. I put my headphones in and shuffled my playlist before I began moving everything to where they belonged. I took little breaks in between each heavy object. During one of the breaks i fed my pet snake. She was a black eyed Lucy ball python named Pasta. (Og's will remember) Pasta flicked her tongue as she tapped my hand with her head. For snakes not being able to feel love, Pasta was very attached to me.

After I fed pasta, I resumed tidying up until I got a call from Michael. Michael is one of my more recent friends, however, despite only knowing each other for about 2 weeks, we get along really well. We first met one night when he was chasing down a bounty. I helped him take the bounty down and we've been talking ever since. I put down the vase I was carrying and picked up the phone. "Hello" I said while dragging the O. "Sup Y/n. How's it going? You know the whole moving your stuff in." I walked into the kitchen as I replied. "It's going good! Besides the constant moving, it's pretty easy." Michael playfully scoffed. "That's easy because you have those wings. They give you massive strength. Like, it's not even funny. More scary." I burst out laughing as Michael continued to complain.

An hour passed as we talked and the evening was now setting. After saying our goodbyes, I hung up the phone and finished up whatever needed to be moved all throughout the house. Satisfied with my work, I rested a bit and watched my favorite movie. As the movie played my mind drifted off elsewhere. I unintentionally began to think about my old home. I had to move front the town as it was burnt down. My house I mean.

The only thing I found at the scene was a single black feather along with a note on the mail box. I still have both of the items but I couldn't tell even myself what it said. It was written in Sumerian. I never cared to learn the language in the past because it never came across as important at the time. And on top of that online translators won't help at all. Sumerian is a long gone language. Besides from my species, no one speaks it. And I already am separated from the rest of the civilization they built. Though, now that I think about it, I might have an idea on who it was. Not wanting to think any more about it, I returned my focus back to the movie and ate the food I had prepared previously.

°•⏳Time skip to like- an hour I guess⌛•°

After the movie had ended, I decided it would be a good time to take a fly. It's been some time since the last time I flew so I had to do a few stretches for my wings. Good thing the living room was semi-empty otherwise everything would've been knocked down. Sure I can make them smaller, however, if I want to fly properly without any problems, I would need to stretch every inch of them at the same time. Although it's is uncomfortable to have them touch the ceiling. I'll have to do this at an open space outside next time.

(Basically Y/ns wings. Idk who made it but I found this on Pinterest and I thought it was a close enough match)

I finished stretching my wings and, with a struggle, exited the house and locked the door behind me. I walked for a few minutes to take in the sights of the city mainly because I haven't had the time to. Eventually I leaped into the air and let my wings carry me up as they caught the wind. I thought back to when my wings were still developing. I was still young. Around the size of a toddler. I remembered how I had to be trained constantly because my wings were to big for me. So I learned how to make them smaller by detaching most of the larger feathers. And by the time I was about to be full grown, I had already gotten used to the weight of my wings. Though it has its downs, having large wings was a benefit. Still is, just not as much now. They also make a great sheild from projectiles. Not so much to melee attacks though.

Soon I landed on one of the roofs of a building and watched the city. The sight of citys like this always amazed me. The lights are what peaked my interest. I didn't care that the lights where from the casinos, strip clubs, drug stores, fancy restaurants, events, parties, or bars. What I cared about was the way the lights illuminated the town. I could walk throughout the city and think it's days time. That's how lighted it was. Its a beautiful sight to see. The night sky just added a nice finishing touch to it all. The streets were always busy, but never enough to cause a problem.

After a while of watching, I finally stood up and stretched my arms and legs. Just as I was about to head home, I heard something. It almost sounded like someone singing? I listened more as I tried to figure out where it was coming from. It was indeed a voice in the distance. It came from on top of one of the buildings nearby. I flew for bit until I found which building it came from. I dropped down, silently and began watching the man as he sang. I noticed how he had only one wing. It was a greyish tan color and looked like it was covered in blood? He has a broken halo. He's a fallen. What was he doing here alone. He wore a face of sorrow or regret as he continued to sing, not noticing me. To be honest he was attractive.

I shifted my weight to my right leg and crossed my arms. His voice was nice and angelic in a way. It was also soothing to a point I didn't notice myself smiling at the man. Crash! The angel abruptly stopped singing and shot up. "Who's there?!" I quietly gasped and hid behind the wall. Looking down, I saw that one of the potion vials had slipped out of the pouch I carried from my shoulder. I looked up and was met by a gun held up to the middle of my eyes. I looked past it and saw the angel. He looked pissed. He pressed the gun into my head more and sternly said, "I said who. Are. You." I took a deep breath in and calmed myself before speaking. "I-im Y/n." "Why the hell are you watching me." I tried to move my head away from the gun but failed. He only moved it with my movements. "That sounded more like a statement." I said, trying to ease the thick atmosphere with a not so great attempt at humor.

The man gave no response and cocked his gun. Panicked and not wanting to die, I responded hastily. "I heard singing so I came to see what it was! I didn't mean to watch you like a creep! You sing nice though!" I don't want to die right now. I'm not trying to get shot. The man rolled his eyes slightly and lowered his gun, his angered look softening to a more sorrowful one. "Whatever. Just....leave. please. I need time alone. Plus we don't know each other." I nodded. Suddenly I had an idea. I wasn't so sure I should do it but I did it anyway. "Well I would like to get to know you more. I'll give you my number." I said as I enthusiastically grabbed a pen and sticky note out of my bag. I proceeded to jot down my number in the small white paper before handing it to the man.

He hesitantly grabbed the small paper and cocked an eyebrow. "You do realize that I might never use this?" "Yeah but I need new friends. I just moved in on the 3rd of this month. And no offense, but you look like you need a friend too." I stated while scratching the back of my head. The angel folded the paper and put it in his pocket, singing as he did so. "Don't expect a call anytime soon. Now leave." "I'll take it!" I happily noted. My unfolded my wings maybe a bit to fast. As soon as my wings shot up to their full size, the man flinched. He looked a bit amazed and concerned at the sight. I gave him one last smile before a leaped off the building and flew away. "SHOW OFF!" He shouted out.
×.. ° --~🌿~--- ° ..×

AHHHHHH AM DOOONE lolz hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 546 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
1.7K 73 26
𝙄𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 [𝙔/𝙉] 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙗𝙧...
37.4K 973 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
2.4K 9 23
I've worked hard on this book. So, I hope you enjoy my book. Thanks for +1K reads! It really means a lot Most Impressive Rankings: #2 in bananabussqu...