G/T Stories

By TankyAsh01

Bunch of oneshots (and not only) about folks various sizes and shapes. More

🗑ïļ
ðŸ‘ķ
ðŸ”Ĩ
ðŸŽĨ
ðŸ‘đ
😈
👞
🌑
ðŸĪ•
🧟
🧑‍ðŸŦ
🖍ïļ
ðŸ‘Đ‍ðŸ‘Ķ
ðŸĶ 
ðŸĨŦ
🐉
ðŸ˜Ļ
🚚
ðŸ—ŋ
ðŸĶ  (2)
ðŸĨ§
ðŸŽŧ
ðŸ‘ķ (2)
ðŸ•ļïļ
🧚ðŸŧ
ðŸĐ°
🎟ïļ
❄ïļ
ðŸ˜Ą
🏝ïļ
🧜ðŸŧ
🌙
ðŸē
⚔ïļ
ðŸĶ―
🐍
ðŸ›Ąïļ
ðŸē (2)
🍞
💊
ðŸŒģ
🔎
ðŸĨ›
ðŸĶŒ
🌧ïļ
A/N
🐝
ðŸ—Ąïļ
🧑ðŸŧ‍🔎
ðŸ‘Ū
👑
⏚ïļ
🍕
💎
ðŸĶ
🔎 (2)
ðŸĨ› (2)
🧑ðŸŧ‍🔎 (2)
👕
🏙ïļ
🐚
ðŸĪĒ
😟
ðŸŠķ
🚍
ðŸĶ·
🍖
💔
ðŸŦ
ðŸ‘Ū (2)
🊚
ðŸŦ‚
🖌ïļ
ðŸ§ą
⛏ïļ
⛓ïļ
ðŸĶš
ðŸŦ (2)
🎄
The end

ðŸĪ• (2)

376 9 1
By TankyAsh01

More days had passed and Azelio became really attached to the giant and vice versa. Franciscan visited Mieszko everyday, to take care of his wounds and to keep him company. Colossus was incredibly affectionate, he always welcomed monk with snuggles and kisses. Despite their language barrier, they understood each other very well.

Other monks didn't notice, as he was as cheerful and happy as always and wasn't neglecting his duties. Infact, he was working harder, because he had to provide giant with food and other necessities too.

Mieszko was feeling better too. He was going outside in the nights, to stretch his bones and to steal fruits from monks' garden for what he got a solid reprimand from Azelio.

It was a cold, early morning. Azelio was singing The Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary, giant was listening to his angelic voice, all mesmerized. Suddenly, Mieszko began to growl, knocking monk off his rythm and causing him to turn his attention to giant.

- Can you be quiet? I can't focus - he mumbled.

- Azelio, what's the meaning of this? - stern voice asked. Young Franciscan jumped to his feet.

- Father M-Matthew... - Azelio stuttered.

- You're not as discreet as you think - older Franciscan walked up to young man - I've noticed that you were sneaking in here, even though I forbade you to do that. And I just have one question: why? - he asked.

- Father, isn't this what Lord taught us? "Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." - Azelio replied.

- I don't think he's a creation of God. He seems more like a Satan spawn to me, a dangerous monster - father Matthew said.

- Father! Mieszko isn't dangerous, just misunderstood, if you only give him a chance, I'm sure you'll like him - monk replied.

- Mieszko? - Franciscan didn't understand.

- It's giant's name - Azelio said.

- Well, don't you think he's deceiving you? After all, according to apocrypha, giants are offsprings of fallen angels - father Matthew said.

- You didn't believe they existed not so long ago and now you're accusing them of being evil? As you can see, I helped Mieszko with recovery and he didn't hurt a single soul, including me! He's really sweet when you get to know him - young monk replied.

Franciscan shook his head disapprovingly.

- You're just too good for your own kind. Fine, do whatever you want with the giant, as long as it doesn't bother other brothers - having said that, father Matthew was leaving, but stopped midway.

- Besides, soon king's knights get here to retrieve him, so you shouldn't get so attached to him - he added and left the granary.

Azelio got worried, when he saw that as soon as giant heard word "king", he began to tremble uncontrollably. Franciscan put a comforting hand on giant's cheek, being brought in a hug in response.

But father was right. No matter what, giant will come back to king.

***

Azelio was digging potatoes, when he heard horses' neighing and loud yelling. Knowing what that meant, he quitted his work and quickly rushed to the granary, hoping he wasn't too late.

He saw fellow brothers standing near the granary, but still keeping their distance. They were looking at king's knights, who were brutally dragging giant out of the building and trying to encage him. Giant wasn't giving in, he was squirming and resisting, roaring at his captors. All for nothing, first they had outnumbered him, second he still was weakened, so he didn't fight for long.

Mieszko noticed Franciscan in light brown habit - Azelio was wearing lighter clothing, so that giant won't mistake him for another monk - and his eyes overflew with tears.

- Azelio! Zaklinam cię na naszą przyjaźń! Błagam, pomóż mi! Nie pozwól im zabrać mnie do tego piekła! Azelio, pomóż! - he screamed.

All monks became dumbfounded, hearing that giant can talk and turned their attention to young Franciscan, wondering how in the world giant knew his name.

Azelio hearing tearful pleading, knelt down to father Matthew and said:

- Please, do something! They can't do this to him, he's not a plaything!

Old monk didn't even budged - why would he care for a monster?

Hearing one last whimper before giant was gagged, Azelio decided to take action. He ran up to king's vassal, who was leading knights and grabbed him by his forearm.

- You can't do that to him! He's just like us, he can feel and he's not mindless! You are humiliating a human being! It's a sin! - he snarled.

- Him? A human, intelligent being? That's a laugh - vassal replied.

- You classified elves, draves and even goblins as intelligent and human-like beings, what makes him different? - monk asked.

- You're starting to annoy me - knight warned.

- I'm begging you! Have mercy and let him go! Lord said-! - Azelio stopped his pleading, being pierced by vassal's sword. Knight pulled his weapon out of monk's stomach, snorting at the sight of confused Franciscan.

The air became filled with thick silence, everyone was looking how Azelio's body fell down lifelessly. Monks were petrified and sad, knights were looking at it with indifference.

- Mhmp! - muffled cry came from the cage. Mieszko was looking in disbelief how his kind benefactor was dying on his eyes. He heard a loud commotion and saw how others like Azelio were trying to help him, but he doubted they'll save him.

He then heard quiet smirks and saw how knights were making fun of dead monk. Something broke in him and he lost it.

Giant broke out of the cage and menacingly loomed over now cowering knights. He tore gag silencing him apart and let out an ear-splitting roar. He then snatched his friend's murderer and threw him over the monastery's wall.

Knights scattered away from giant in horror, trying to escape his anger. Mieszko was chasing them away, until the last knight left monastery's territory. Then he finally calmed down.

Monks backed away at the sight of the giant kneeling beside Azelio's dead body. Mieszko gently took young Franciscan in his hands and brought him close to his face.

- Azelio nie umieraj, proszę. Jesteś moim jedynym przyjacielem, co ja bez ciebie zrobię? - he said, tears were running down his cheeks.

As soon as large tears splashed on the monk, he began to shift slowly and whispered almost inaudibly:

- Your breath stinks Mieszko...

Franciscans cheered, delighted with the fact that their brother is still alive.

***

Azelio groaned, feeling strong pain in his abdominal area. He noticed that he was laying in his bed, he tried to get up, but was too weak.

- You should rest, you still didn't regain your strength - familiar voice said.

- Father Matthew, what happened... I don't... - Azelio gasped, having recalled recent events.

- Did they take Mieszko away?! No, I have to save him! He doesn't deserve-! - monk was shushed by old Franciscan. Father Matthew lifted monk up and carried him to the balcony. Azelio wiped his eyes, not believing in what he was seeing.

Mieszko, now wearing clothes sewed of multiple pieces of cloth, bathed and trimmed, was helping Franciscans with renovating the old chapel. Monks didn't seem to be scared, they were treating him like an old friend.

- I don't understand, what's going on here? - Azelio asked. Father Matthew looked ahead and softly smiled.

- You were right Azelio. Mieszko is kind, helpful and sweet. I'm sorry, I was blinded by fear and prejudice. He helped us with treating you, he brought us hard to get herbals, necessary for your remedies. If it wasn't for him, you probably would be meeting Lord now - he said and whistled at the giant, to get his attention.

Mieszko turned around and gasped in happiness, seeing Azelio standing on the balcony. He left his work and dashed to it, grabbing Azelio and hugging him gently to his chest.

- Hi big guy - monk said softly.

- I missed you Azelio - giant said, surprising Franciscan greatly.

- We started to teach him English, he's a smart student - father Matthew explained.

- I see - Azelio replied.

- Mieszko, we should let him rest, his wound is still healing - father Matthew said. Giant brought monk closer, making big eyes, not wanting to let him go.

- I know, I know. But it's not like he's going to be away from you forever - Franciscan reasoned.

Mieszko sighed quietly and having put Azelio back on the balcony, waved his hand at him and went back to renovating chapel.

- Is he staying with us? - monk asked.

- Yes. We owe him a huge debt of gratitude, he basically saved your life. And it would be cruel to separate such good friends - father Matthew said and carried Azelio back to his bed.

- Now rest, otherwise you'll be recovering forever - he said and left young Franciscan alone.

Azelio eagerly went back to sleep, knowing that his friend is safe and accepted by his brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 3 50
Enjoy the ride!
11.1K 166 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
899 2 20
a not-so-sequel to the g/t one-shot book. less structure, more vibes ðŸ’Ŧ
2.8K 49 18
BEEP BOP SKEEEDO BEP BO BEEE PA POO BAP BE BEEP. Discription by BF