ride till we die

By nevcau

Fast and furious based novel. Oc based. Read first page to gain a better ish insight on book contents. More

small info dump
chapter 1 : long ago promises
chapter 2 : many goodbyes
chapter 3: life goes on
chapter 4 : race plans
chapter 5 : the set up
character portfolio
chapter 6: freindly talk
chapter 7 : race day
chapter 8: race day part 2
chapter 9 : the final line
chapter 10 : new rights
chapter 11 : small debts
chapter 12 : growing up
chapter 13 : the news
chapter 14 : the calm before the storm
chapter 15 : one happy moment
chapter 16: gift giving
chapter 17 : core memory
chapter 18: pre plan
chapter 19 : smashed
chapter 20: journeys
chapter 21: the world turns dark
chapter 22 : life draining
chapter 23: returns
chapter 24 : fun and games
chapter 25 : loser
chapter 26: you asshole
chapter 27 : growing suspicion
chapter 28 : i dont like him
chapter 29 : deeper meanings
chapter 30 : drunk admission
chapter 31 : cold feeling
chapter 32: Rage
chapter 33 : dont make me regret this
car list
chapter 34 : leave me alone
chapter 35 : twist
chapter 36: jelousy
chapter 37: feeling whole
chapter 38 : mistakes were made
chapter 39 : safe but not
chapter 40 : scum
chapter 41 : happiness ends with you
chapter 42 : happiness ends with you P2

chapter 23: present life

16 0 0
By nevcau

Hailee POV

2 year time skip ( July)

*Hailee,lacey,mason,faye = age 20 *

*Taylor,bella,Carter
  Stephanie,Mitchell =  age 21*

* Brian,kieran = age  22 *
_________________________________

Alot has happend over the past 2 years I myself have grown to be a new person.

my mums passing brought  some very toxic and negative times with it.

But all made and lead me to be the person I am now.

After months of cutting off  from all my family and freinds I decided to rekindle and make up for all the hurt I had left them  with.

Starting with my aunt corinne shortly after the talk we had that one late night we started meeting up more regularly which ended up in us attending therapy toghther this helped us move past alot of issues we had with the loss of my mum I also moved back in with her.

Now our relationship is just as strong with both of us supporting and talking to each other like a team would.

We also finished the home reno which sealed the new start for all new memories and pains we will face in this new chapter.

I next set out to make up with the group i sent  out a small text requesting a meet up at our old spot with no pressure of showing up.

off course that wasnt needed as all showed up and where all given a platform to share their   different emotions to me.

Lacey, bella and mason were easy to forgive me  but still requested sometime to work me back into there lives which I accepted happy to have them back.

Carter was hesitant at first but soon shared his feelings of anger to which I fully took on board which eased him making him forgive me aswell.

But the two hardest and most diffcult ones to convince where brian and stephanie both had  became each others support in my absence both stubborn and angry at my  actions to which I had to beg and work back their forgiveness.

After  buttering up both they easily accepted me back clear relief and happiness in having me back.

Stephanie however was  most happy to have her best friend back as was I.

All families where quick to support and forgive me aswell some even assuring me forgiveness and apologise where not needed.

After that bonds and relationships only grew stronger some even deeper.

All throughout this I was studying to become a nurse determined to follow  my mums footsteps  and be better.

I graduated the early part of this year with a full master's degree with family and freinds around to celebrate and  support me.

Shortly after I landed myself a job in the local pharmacy this is where I have stayed up till now learning the ropes to work my way into a bigger hospital.

By  night  however was a different story.

Through my dark times I wracked up the title of local race champ aswell as the code name of viper.

Known for being a reckless but skilled driver I didnt care at the time getting into fights and partying hard which lead to some time in jail.

Up till this day though I hold the title of race champ still known  for being reckless but skilled. And alot more respected than my early days almost everyone knew my  race name some feared it others praise it.

I run and participate in most races in the area with the given responsibility of overlooking and running the entire los angles race world lwith a bit of help from what I like to nickname the  area generals  who work along side me running and overseeing  their allocated areas.

One of these people being faye, she moved to los Angeles about 5 months ago and reached out to me quickly rekindling our chaotic freindship as she lives in the north side of the city I allocated her the north general.

It was also in this time I discoverd I was Bi after a couple of well...... confirmations..... I was greatfull to finally share with family and freinds when the time came.

This lead to me meeting my current boyfreind Bentley  Morrell hes a year older than me.

We've been dating for 3 months now we met through a mutual freind of ours he has been  the best boyfriend you could ask for being repective  with each boundary I set.

My aunt  and Stephanie dont like him much they both  say they get bad energies and vibes from him . I disagree with them.

I haven't heard from taylor in 2 year well no one had for a few months she sent text and rang letty and dom only to fall off the world completely darking herself out.

Faye told me taylor wasnt the same when she left and that she became worse than before and that she was involved in some deep stuff that involved her moving around.

This didnt settle well with me giving me always looming anxiety of her current state.

However this all changed late July.
_______________________________

I exit the back of the pharmacy to take my break.

I walk over to my  mums Nissan Silva S13 and sit in it .

I plug my earphones in and start up the music letting my current work stresses deflate.

Thats when I receive a text

                  The hoes 👯‍♀️

Faye ☆: anyone needing a lift to tonight's race???

Lacey💙 : me plz I cant be assed to drive. 🙄

Bella🧡 : me 2 carters asked if he could tag along 2?

Faye ☆:cool 👍👍??anyone else??

Me: no thanks love but I will be a bit late to the meet as I gotta do lock up and pick up my aunt 😑😭

Stephanie💗: I'm gonna catch a ride with Brian so I'll meet you there 😄

Me: I'm sure Brian's gonna love that ;)

Stephanie 💗 : 😑

Me: 😂😂

Faye ☆:😂😂😂

Bella🧡: dammm

Lacey💙: dirty girl ;)

Stephanie 💗 : your all insufferable

Me: shes pulling out the big words guys we are in trouble 😂😂 anyone know what they boys are doing??

Lacey 💙: yeah they said they would meet us there jack said hes coming to

Faye☆ :yes your sexy brothers coming 🤤

Lacey 💙: eww faye tmi

Me : right so I'll meet u all later  at the place try and save me a space.

Bella🧡: your joking right u know u can have any spot there if you so wished it.

Me : not the point bella gotta be respectful anyway I gotta go byee ly all

I laughed to myself as I threw my phone into the glove compartment.

" let's get this over with" and with one last sigh I exit my  car to continue the last 3 hrs of my shift.

Authors note

Boom double update how do u like that

Sorry I hope this make sense kinda feel I rushed this chapter but hey.

Anyway enjoy!!!

Nc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
91.7K 1.3K 22
It's the fourth Curtis. The smallest and definitely the cutest - Lollipop Curtis. The only thing that's different about her then the rest of her gang...
2.8K 71 14
(The Descendants world but with an OFC) Catherine lived her life in peace hidden away in hills until one day she was made to go to Auradon with the V...
6.1K 126 11
Losing her family at a young age isn't easy, but with her comeback in the sinners town Riverdale, a new bigger secret is revealed. The secret of Arab...