I'm Yours, You are mine ⊳ Gra...

By -reyskywalker

[ B o o k 1 ] ❝ I never expected to fall in love when I finally got director Fury to change teams... More

00 | SUMMARY + DISCLAIMER
01 | NEW TEAM
02 | TURBULANCE
03 | ASSET
04 | TICKLISH SPY
05 | BURNING MAN
06 | ALIEN VIRUSES
07 | CLOSE CALL
08 | THE PROBLEMATIC STAFF
09 | IN THE IN BETWEEN
10 | PETERSON
11 | TO THE RESCUE
12 | THE ACADEMY
13 | DEATH APROACHES
14 | THE NOT SO MAGICAL PLACE
15 | EVIL WITCH
16 | THE CLARIVOYANT?
17 | THE FALL OF SHIELD
19 | ICY MOUNTAINS
20 | THE TRUTH
21 | CARRYING ON
SECOND BOOK : ALWAYS

18 | SICK LIES

4.7K 137 24
By -reyskywalker

Addison P.O.V

      I WAS WORRIED sick for Steve Grant Rogers. I had been unsuccessful on contacting neither Steve or Natasha. I asked Skye to hack security cameras, but still no sign of them. I approached Agent Hand, she was planning to get the rest of the HYDRA agents to the Fridge, since it wasn't compromised. "Addison, I told you that if I got the info; then I will approach you." She said to me.

"Right," I told her. "It wasn't that. It was just I wanted to wish you good luck." I told her. Hand was standing next to my dad.

"Phil, and I might be the highest rank members of SHIELD who are still loyal, or alive. So, here is a phone. You will only call me from this, if there is an emergency." Hand said, handing it to me. "While I'm away, try to fill my space will you Addison. You are the best agent I know for this situation." She said to me.

"I will do with such an honer Hand." I reassured her.

"I will make sure Garett goes to the most horrible cell on the Fridge." Hand said to us.

"I will like to volunteer for that." Grant said behind me. I turned around, looking at him with sympathy.

"Ward, it wasn't your fault." My dad told him.

"I known him for years, and I didn't saw it coming." Grant said to us. He had a strange tone to him. Almost as if he was planning something.

"Everyone didn't saw it coming. Not, even Fury." I told him.

"We could use a man like you. Then, it's settle." Hand said, walking away. I walked to Grant, pulling him to a far corner.

"Are you sure you can handlle this?" I asked him.

"I can handle everything." He told me.

"You're keeping something from me." I told him. "What is it?" I asked him.

"Nothing, just thoughts." He said to me. He pulled me towards him for a kiss. After a few minutes we pulled away.

"You have to be careful. You're in a jet with Garett. A phycopath." I told him.

"I will be okay," He said, kissing my forehead. "I love you. You mean the world to me." He whispered in my ear. "I'm thinking of going somewhere warm. Somewhere nobody can find us. When I come back, I'm talking you that somewhere." He said to me.

"I will be happy to follow you." I told him. "No matter what." I told him, giving him a last peck on the lips. "Now, go." I told him. We walked towards the jets. I stood next to my dad. Grant looked over his shoulder at me. He nodded towards me, and I waved at him goodbye. "There will be fine right?" I asked my dad.

"They should be." My dad answered to me.

"Coulson, someone is calling." Skye said, running down the hall. The three of us, ran back to the main operations room.

"Who's calling?" I asked her.

"General Tabolt." She said.

"Damn it." I said to her. Skye answered the call.

"Hello, I'm agent Coulson." My dad presented himself.

"Can you explain to me what happened in Washington DC? Or the HYDRA break out." The general said to us.

"We are working on it." My dad said.

"This is what happens when you give power to a secret agency." Tablot. "We are on our way there to meet Agent Coulson." He said shutting down the call.

"He is hiding something." I told my dad.

"I can't deal with the government today." He sighed. "Tell, May and Fitz to get the plane ready. We're leaving." He said to me.

"What about the other agents?" Skye asked.

"They will surender." My dad said.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

I packed everything I could, even extra supplies. I approached Fitz on the lab. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He was looking at Trip. "You should ignore him. Jemma loves you more than anything."

"Well that isn't exactly what it looks like." Fitz sighed. I put a supporting hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it." I told him. I picked up a box, getting everything out of it.

"Agent Triplett, I want you out of my plane." My dad said entering the Bus.

"I will follow you where ever you go sir." Trip said to him. "Garett might have been my S.O, but my loyalty is to SHIELD." He said. Jemma rushed towards them.

"He saved my life sir. We can trust him." Jemma said to him.

"Well, then he is your responsibility Simmons." My dad told her, walking away.

"You got to be kidding me right now." Fitz said to me. "Who do you think he is?" He said looking at the the two of them.

"Fitz," I told him. I hugged him, he hugged me back tight but still kept complaining. "I will see what Skye is up to. Now, don't start a fight."

"I will hold the grudge to them." Fitz whispered to me. I laughed at this.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm deleting our profiles. We will become ghost once I finish." Skye said to me. "Plus, your dad told me to collect the badges." She said to me.

"We can't just stay and watch how HYDRA becomes more powerful." I told her.

"Yeah, but first we got to go somewhere save." My dad said to us.

"Where is save?" I asked him.

"Here," He said trowing me the badge. I looked at the bottom of the badge. "Fury, gave me this badge." He said to me.

"These are coordinates. We have to follow them. They will lead us to Fury." I told him excited. "Maybe, he knows where Nat and Steve are." I told him.

"I already told May." My dad said. "We only got fuel to go there, and that's it." He said to us.

"Then it would be worth it." Skye told him. We high-fived each other.

"Have you talked to Ward?" My dad asked me.

"No, but I will." I told him, smiling like an idiot.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Grant P.O.V

"You know, shooting Addison wasn't part of the plan." I told him. I was still angry that I wasn't able to stop it.

"She was going to face that at some point. Plus, those were orders from above." Garett said to me. "Don't tell me you fell for her?" Garett said to me as a sickly smirk appeared on his face. 

"No," I lied.

"You never reported back. If you did fell for her, then snap out of it. You have your mission. I didn't sent you out there to fall in love, kid. I sent you out there to get information from both Coulsons. If you're trying to protect her, then remember what I did for you and your loyalties." Garett said. Hand's phone started to ring. "Looks like she is calling you, Romeo." Garett said. I glared at him, taking the phone away from him.

"Hello," I said through the phone.

"Hey, Grant." Addison said sweetly through the phone. It made my stomach twist around. She believed that I loved her, and I did, but she did not knew the real reason I volunteered to go with Hand. I hated to feed her lies.

"Hey, sweetheart." I told her back. I could hear her happy laugh.

"How are things going?" She asked me.

I look at Garett. "Things are going well." I told her.

"You're sound weird. Did something happen?" She asked with worried glued to her voice. I closed my eyes. I could not keep doing this to her.

"No, honey. Don't need to worry." I lied. Garett smirked at me.

"Well, I call you giving you a heads up because Skye is deleting all your records. Just, for safety. Now, I guess you can chose whoever you want to be." She said. If only she knew I would have picked her side instead of HYDRA.

"Good, but I already know what I want to be." I told her. "I want to be your boyfriend, and I'm already am." I told her.

"I knew there was a heart under that tin-man appearance of yours." She joked. I smiled at her laugh. "Love you," She said to me.

"Love you too." I said hanging up.

"I didn't know you could act that well." Garett said. "I want to see the pain on her face when I tell her the truth before I pull the trigger on her." He said smiling. I looked at him blankly. Garett walked away, leaving me with the images of the bleeding Addison repeating in my head.

☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒ ☒

Addison P.O.V

"Are you sure this is the place Coulson?" May asked.

"We had been walking around for at least an hour. "It is." My dad said, looking around him. I then saw something move on the mountain wall. Then bullets were fire. I looked at my dad, from behind a rock.

"This isn't a SHIELD facility." I yelled at him.

"It is," My dad said, standing up.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked him. He raised his hand, an trowed his badge on the floor.

"Identify yourself," The electronic voice echoed through the halls.

"I'm Agent Coulson, from SHIELD." My dad said. The guns turned off. I stood up, looking at the entrance of a facility.

"Lesson learned, never underestimate your dad." I said to Fitz. Fitz laughed at me. I followed my dad to the SHIELD facility. A short man stopped us right in our tracks.

"Welcome, agent Coulson." The man said to him. "It is truly a honor." He said, shaking his hand. "And company." He said to us. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm a Coulson too." I napped at him.

"Yeah, I know. Fury gave me permission to give you, your own SHIELD card. You don't have to go through questioning." He said. "Sorry, I haven't presented myself. I'm Eric Koenig. Welcome to Fury's own secret base Providence." He said. We all looked at each other, smiling proudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.5K 73
**this is a sequel to Birds of a Feather** Following the acts of Birds of a Feather, we find ourselves amidst the story of SHIELD after their fall. P...
5.2K 116 31
Emotionless is a word people would use to describe me. I once believed it was true. Not anymore. If I was emotionless, how could I love that one pers...
2.3K 69 10
Y/N Griffin Is a very skilled shield agent ,with a troubled past, she is recruited by Phil coulson for his team. on the team she will become close wi...
2.2K 45 8
A new person is going to join Coulson's little team. She is vicious and full of blood lust but is very easy to get along with. She is beautiful , pow...