𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬...

By Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

23.

67 2 0
By Xvriniti

The Graveyard grew dark, as the Lord looked around.

His appearance wasn't human-like. His skin was pale like snow, his hands were scrawny, long, and skinny. And his nose.

He didn't have one, it was shaped like a snake.

Voldemort turned to Wormtail with his head held high.

"I require my wand Wormtail.." said Voldemort extending his hand out.

Wormtail propelled over to the dark lord bowing once again, extending his free hand out to give him his wand.

"My Lord..." he choked, "my Lord...you promised...you did promise..."

"Hold out your arm," said Voldemort lazily.

"Oh, Master...thank you, Master..."

He extended the bleeding arm as Voldemort laughed.

"The other arm, Wormtail."

He hesitantly gave his other arm to the dark lord, still murmuring in pain.

Voldermort snatched his arm, looking down at the dark mark on his arms.

He pressed his wand into the mark on Wormtail's arm.

A look formed on his face. Voldemort heaved back his head while gazing up to the skies.

"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel it?"

He mumbled to himself. His wand was penetrating worm tails arm, as he hissed in anguish.

He pulled away from the servant as he awaited his followers.

"You stand, Harry Potter, upon the remains of my father," he seethed while pacing over to the mausoleum.

"A Muggle and a fool...much like your dear mother. But they both had their uses, did they not? Your mother died defending you as a child...and I killed my father, and you see how useful he has proved himself, even in death...."

His eyes then flashed at Harry.

A snake had approached the lord, slithering by his side.

"Ah, Nagini.." He murmured acknowledging her presence.

The air was suddenly full of the swishing of cloaks. It was Voldermort's followers.

All of them were hooded and masked. One by one they moved forward slowly and cautiously, as if they could believe their eyes.

Voldemort stood in silence, waiting for them.

He turned to look around at the hooded faces.

"Welcome, Death Eaters," Voldemort spoke solely.

"Thirteen years...thirteen years since last we met. Yet you answer my call as though it were yesterday, we are still united under the Dark Mark.."

He paced around the small formed group, some of the Death Eaters were missing.

"It is a disappointment to me, I confess myself disappointed...."

His face tensed up while it formed into a scowl.

"Not of you aided in my return." He scowled as Wormtial hesitantly spoke out.

"I-I returned to a-aid you, My Lord.."

Voldermort grunted, giving the man a sharp look.

"You returned out of fear!"

The Dark Lord then looked at him with pity.

"Yet you helped return me to my body," whispered Voldemort, watching Wormtail whimper.

He approached Wormtail who refused to look up to the Dark Lord.

Voldemort raised his wand again and whirled it through the air.

Something appeared out of thin air that attached itself to Wormtails, dismantled arm.

It was a new hand, but it was made of steel.

"My Lord," he murmured. "Master...it is beautiful...thank you, thank you.."

He scrambled forward on his knees and kissed the hem of Voldemort's robes.

"May your loyalty never vary again, Wormtail," Voldemort said as he looked down at the servant.

"No, my Lord...never, my Lord..."

Voldemort then paced around the circle, taking names of those who were there. And those who weren't.

"And here we have six missing Death Eaters...three dead in my service. One, too cowardly to return...he will pay. One, who I believe has left me forever...he will be killed, of course...and one, who remains my most faithful servant, and who has already reentered my service."

He murmured again pacing back over to the other Death Eaters that held their head high.

He then sauntered over to stand next to Harry, so that all eyes were on the two of them.

Everyone had bypassed that there was a dead body, settled on the ground.

"All because of you.." Voldemort said looking towards Harry.

Voldemort moved slowly forward and turned to face Harry. He raised his wand.

"Crucio!"

It was pain beyond anything Harry could handle.

He stood there enduring it while the tomb held him back.

It was unbearable.

He felt as if he was going to die.

Not until Voldemort stopped.

The tomb dropped Harry to the ground.

Voldermort had moved away with his wand pointed over to Harry.

"Wormtail. Give him his wand."

The servant obeyed, roughly picking the boy up and giving him his wand.

"You have been taught how to duel am I correct, Harry Potter?" Voldemort said softly, his eyes flickering through the darkness.

Harry didn't reply as he held his arm in pain. Harry got a glimpse of the people who were there. But one person stood out the most for him.

Draco's Father.

Lucius Malfoy.

Voldemorts voice caused him to look back at him.

"First, We bow to each other. Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties thing must be observed.. Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners now." He said while he continued.

The Death Eaters were laughing as Voldemort's lipless mouth formed into a smile. Harry still didn't bow. He was not going to let Voldemort play with him before killing him.

"I said, bow," Voldemort said, raising his wand.

He forced the boy to bow this time.

"That-a-boy, And now we duel.."

Voldemort raised his wand once again. Before Harry could do anything to defend himself, or before he could even move, he had been hit again by the Cruciatus Curse.

Harry couldn't take any more pain. One more curse and he felt as if he would reunite with his parents.

Voldemort approached him once again, leaning down to face the boy.

"I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you after tonight, no one will ever again question my powers, after tonight if they speak of you. They'll speak only of how you begged for death and I in a merciful Lord, gave it to you."

The Dark Lord stood, intending to turn away to face the boy once again.

Harry took it as an opportunity to escape.

He flung himself sideways rolling behind the marble headstone of Voldemort's father. He heard it crack as the curse missed him.

"Don't you turn your back on me, Harry Potter!"

"You cannot hide from me. Come, Come out and Face me!" His hoarse-voiced echoed through the graveyard.

Harry sat there for a moment.

Could tonight be his last night? After everything he's been through? And after everything he's done?

No, he wasn't going to go down with a fight.

Harry stood up. He gripped his wand tightly in his hand. He walked from behind the tomb, facing Voldemort with his hand extended in front of him.

Both wizards were ready.

"Have it your way then.." Harry mumbled, allowing a look to form on his face.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted while Voldemort cried, "Avada Kedavra!"

A green light emitted from Voldemort's wand just as a stream of red light blasted from Harry's - they met in midair.

The Death Eaters that were summering in the back, worried on behalf of their master.

"Do nothing!" Voldemort hissed to the Death Eaters, and Harry saw his eyes widened, astonishment at what was happening.

"He is mine to finish!"

The spelled continued to clash, as the two strode in place.

A beam of light then appeared out of nowhere, catching everyone's attention.

It was like a shield.

It confounded itself around Harry and Voldemort.

For a moment, Harry began to hear voices and he could have sworn he seen.. ghosts?

The shadows appeared in front of Harry, standing beside him.

Harry was able to make out who the people were.

He had seen his parents, Lily and James.

And from a distance, he saw Cedric standing by his body.

He was wordless, unable to say anything.

"When the connection is broken, we will linger for only moments...but we will give you time...you must get to the Portkey, it will return you to Hogwarts...do you understand, Harry?"

James' erie voice spoke out, with his smokey hands hovering over his wand, pointing in the direction of Voldemort.

"O-Okay.." Harry panted, struggling to keep hold of his wand, which was slipping underneath his fingers.

"Harry..." whispered the figure of Cedric, "Take my body back, will you?"

"Take my body back to my parents,.."

"I will," said Harry, shook his head, with a saddened look on his face.

"Do it now, " Lily said on the other side of her son. "Be ready to run...do it now...."

"NOW!" Harry yelled. He didn't think he could have held on for another moment anyway.

He rushed over to the body of Cedric, avoiding any wondering curses.

"Accio!" Harry yelled, pointing his wand at the Triwizard Cup. It flew into the air, towering towards him. Harry caught it by the handle, and with a blink of an eye, Harry had disappeared with Cedric back to the grounds of Hogwarts.

He heard Voldemort's scream of fury at the same time he arrived back.

Upon their arrival, Harry was hovering over Cedric's still body.

Cheers echoed throughout the yard, as the champions arrived back.

He couldn't hold back the pain he held within.

Harry wept on Cedric's body, clenching onto him.

"Cedric.. No.." He mumbled, feeling the tears race down his face.

The crowd of people then rushed down to the field to greet them back.

Anah turned her head towards Harry, Relieved to see that he was well.

Not until she saw the body of the other young champion. Cedric.

A loud screech escaped from a nearby champion who had seen the lifeless teen.

Everything had came to a halt. The cheers, and the music.

The Minister Of Magic, and Dumbledore were the first ones to approach Harry.

Cornelius Fudge looked down towards Cedric in horror.

"My God — Diggory!" He whispered. "Dumbledore — he's dead!"

Dumbledore looked down at Harry, as he tried to pull him away from the body.

"No, Stop it! Get off!"

Everyone around caught hold of what transpired.

Cedric Diggory was dead.

"Harry, please.." Dumbledore said, watching the teen.

Harry pulled his head up towards him, his face was cover and dirt and mixed with tears.

"He's back!" Harry cried historically. "Voldemort is back! Cedric, asked me to bring his body back.. I couldn't leave him.. Not there.."

Dumbledore held Harry's face in his hands while he did his best to calm him.

"Harry, It's okay. It's alright.. He's home. You both are.." He cooed.

The Misters voiced then echoed across the yard, mostly speaking towards the staff.

He approached Severus, Anah, and McGonagall.

"Keep everyone in their seats! A boy has just been killed.."

Gasps echoed again throughout the crowd as they looked down in awe.

Anah turned to Severus who only returned the look.

The three Professors rushed towards Harry, Dumbledore, and the body of Cedric.

"Dumbledore, The body must be moved-" The Minister interjected.

"That's my son!" Cried a voiced rushing towards the crowd, being followed by Mr. Weasly.

It was Cedric's Father, Amos Diggory.

He looked down at his son overwhelmed with emotions.

"That's my boy.." He murmured falling to his knees, pushing Harry aside.

It was a mournful state for everyone.

Anah grabbed whole to Harry, who threw himself into her arms as she took him away from the crowd.

They were accompanied by Mad-Eye who led them to his classroom.

"Come on love. Come, it's alright. You're safe now.." Anah murmured, clenching onto the boy as they walked.

They arrived in Mad-eye's class, while Anah ushered him over to a chair to sit him down.

She kneeled in front of him, cupping his face in her hands.

"Calm down my sweet. Breath alright?"

Harry looked down at his Godmother unable to control his tears.

The two of them didn't realize that the door was locked.

"The Cup was a Portkey.. Someone bewitched it." He mumbled watching Mad-eye approach him. He took hold of Harry's arms, observing the large cut.

He moved away from the teen. Anah took hold of his arm. With the flick of her wrist, a clothe appeared. She covered it up, still doing her best to calm her Godson down.

"It's Alright, Harry.." She said holding his hand in hers.

Mad-eye turned to them with a dark voice.

"Were there others in the Graveyard? Were there others?" He questioned causing both Anah and Harry to look at him in confusion.

"I-I didn't mention anything about the graveyard.."

Mad-eye paused looking back at the two, there was a mere grin on his face.

"Marvelous creatures dragons aren't they? Do you think that miserable oath would have led you into the woods if I haven't suggested it?!"

He paced around the room, as if he was looking for something.

"Did you think Cedric Digory would have told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself!?"

Anah stood up cautious of what was transpiring as she stood in front of Harry, watching Mad-eye continuing to scramble around the room.

"Do you think Longbottom, The witless wonder, could have provided you with Gillyweed if I hadn't given him the book that led him straight to it?!"

Harry was in shock.

"It was you all along! You put my name into Goblet of Fire, you bewitched Crum bu-"

"You won because I made it so!" Mad-eye said approaching Harry but Anah gazed at him stopping him in his tracts.

He grunted at the woman moving along as he continued to speak.

"You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be, and now the deed is done.." He said turning towards the two, slowly walking towards him.

They both noticed his face. It was.. shifting?

"Imagine how he will reward me when he learns I have once and for all silenced the great, Harry Potter." He grumbled holding his wand up at Harry.

Anah pushed herself again in front of harry while she covered her.

Before anyone was able to cast a spell or withdraw a wand.

The door to the classroom broke off of its hinges.

"Expelliarmus!"

A loud voice spoke as the body of Mad-eye was thrown against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 27
"when I'm with you, I feel alive." +++ [goblet of fire] cedric diggory x oc i do not own harry potter or the rest of the characters (except my own) ...
65.4K 1.8K 38
A new professor arrives at Hogwarts and Severus Snape could not be more annoyed that Defense Against the Dark Arts was given to someone new, but what...
259K 6.3K 25
"Just remember, I'm not just here for show," Severus growled, trying to maintain control. He stood up, his eyes never leaving the two of us. "I'm not...
46.9K 1.9K 20
Serena Dane has had her heart broken more times than she can count. She lost her parents, her best friend, and the boy who stole her heart all in t...