What The Hell?

Od FoggyAucklandView

[BNHAXAOD] Her already blurry vision started fading as Zack called her name trying to keep her conscious as t... Více

Accidental Meeting
USJ
Angels (of Death)
First Impressions
Days to Remember
Foundational Heroics
Memories
Points of View
Run Like The Wind
Fight or Flight (Part One)
Fight or Flight (Part two)
Truth or Dare
Flashbacks
Internships
Unknown Heroes
Morals of Murder
Deception
The Consequences of Grief
Teacher vs Students
Heroes vs Villains
Malls, All Might & Other Things That Traumatize Kids
Forest of Monsters
Summer Camp
To Catch a Traitor
Villains in a Bar
Kamino Ward
Battles
The Collapse of a Pillar
Tales of a Traitor
Moonlight
Shie Hassaikai
Government Secrets
1 Step Forward & 2 Steps Back
To Kill a Mafia Boss
Multiverse of Madness

Heaven and Hell

1K 39 13
Od FoggyAucklandView

(Yes this is a knock off of the Naruto Chunin Exam, sue me. Also I've done the math and I think this story will be done around the 40 chapter mark give or take so congrats for making it a quarter of the way through.

The remaining contestants walk back towards the stage to where midnight stood with a huge smile on her face.

There was only around 40 to 60 people still in the game so the remaining 100 or so slowly made their way back to the changing rooms in varying degrees of pain.

"Congratulations to the those who made it through the first game it was a toughie" Midnight chirped happily.

"Well let's get started on game 2 shall we?" She says pointing towards the 'random' generator where the next game will be chosen.

It spins for about 10 seconds before it lands on Collection Battle Royale. (I honestly could not think of a better name but we all know I'm bad at naming things I mean What the Hell? was the best I could come up with)

"Collection Battle Royale!" Midnight yells.

"In this game contestants will be split into teams determined by their placings from the last round. Each team will be given a scroll either a heaven scroll or a hell scroll." Midnight explained.

"Each team needs both scrolls to advance so you need to steal scrolls from other teams but the catch is you have no clue which team has which scroll so you could steal the wrong one. Also there is the possibility of a team stealing more than one set of scrolls making sure less teams advance. "

"There us only 5 sets of scrolls and 10 teams so you have to be careful. Also there's a 20 minute time limit" Midnight says as students starts to mumble to eachother.

"Oh, last but not least you have to make it to the center tower with both scrolls to advance if you don't make it to the tower you are eliminated." All the students look at Midnight confused what centre tower?

As if sensing the students confusion a giant tower sprouted in the center of the arena as the crowd ohed and ahed around it. And also giant trees sprung forth from the ground effectively covering the arena in a forest. You could just see the top of the tower poking up over the top of the trees

All of the students watched in awe as this happened. So this was the sports festival.

"All that's left is show the teams" Midnight said gesturing towards the giant floating TV above the arena.

Team 1: Mei Hatsume/ Isaac Foster/ Setsuna Tokage/ Fumikage Tokoyami / Shihai Kuroiro 

Team 2: Rachel Gardner/ Ibara Shiozaki/ Hitoshi Shinsou/ Ejiro Kirishima/ Pony Tsunotori 

Team 3: Neito Monoma/ Katsuki Bakugou/ Hiro Suzuki/ Itsuka Kendo/ Yotesu Awase

 Team 4: Izuku Midoriya/ Hana Ayonakouji/ Juzo Honenuki/ Shoto Todoroki/ Haruto I to 

Team 5: Tsuyu Asui/ Reiko Yanagi/ Manga Fukidashi/ Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu/ Denki Kaminari 

Team 6: Momo Yaoyorozu/ Jurota Shishida/ Kinoko Kimori/ Mezo Shoji/ Tenya Iida

 Team 7: Kyoka Jirou/ Toru Hagakure/ Mina Ashido/ Yui Kodai/ Tigari Kamakiri 

Team 8: Aoi Takahashi/ Ryou Saito/ Rikido Sato/ Koji Koda/ Sen Kaibara

 Team 9: Yuga Aoyama/ Hanta Sero/ Ochaco Uraraka/ Taichi Watanabe/ Nirengeki Shoda 

Team 10: Minoru Mineta/ Hirya Rin/ Kosei Tsuburaba/ Kojiro Bondo/ Mashiro Ojiro

(if you forgot who is in 1B also I had to come up with 6 OCs because more people passed than in the original series so um yeah)

The contestants looked over the teams and made their way towards their assigned teammates.

Except for Zack.

He kind of just stood there because he can't read so he couldn't find his name.

He would ask Ray but because of the competition between the two of them he couldn't ask her for help not even for this.

Shit.

He looked around to see nearly everyone in their teams and started panicking.

He started looking around frantically but then got tackled to the ground by the pink haired girl he'd met earlier.

"We're on the same team!" Hatsume screams at him.

" Zack, why didn't you try to find the rest of us like everyone else" Tokoyami says apparently being part of his team as well.

"I can't read so I couldn't tell where my name was" he says while trying to get up from the ground.

"You cant read?" Said a tall guy with pitch black skin and white hair.

" Never went to school" Zack says as he slowly. He would be swearing at these people but unfortunately he needed them to beat Ray and so he'd have to do something he'd never done before.

Be nice to people.

Or at least not yell at them.

That's really the best he can do.

"But that doesn't matter first off who the hell are you people?" He says looking at the three people in front of him.

"My names Shihai Kuroiro" says the guy with black skin.

" I'm Mei Hatsume, future CEO of Hatsume Industries let's show off my babies!" Says the excited girl kind of scaring the other two but Zack didn't even flinch. I guess that's what happens when you live with a bunch of serial killers for 4 years.

"My names Fumikage Tokoyami and this my quirk Dark Shadow" says the raven headed guy gesturing to the sentient bird like shadow that hovered around them.

"Aren't there supposes to be 5 people?" said Kuroiro.

Zack arches an eyebrow.

This isn't 5 geez he needs to learn to count.

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" A green haired girl says as she runs to tackle the 3 of them. Kurioro dodges but Zack and Hatsume aren't so lucky.

" What the fuck?! Why do people keep tackling me" Zack groans clutching the old wounds that litter his stomach.

 " Jesus Christ, Tokage, everytime" Kuroiro sighs.

 "Cmon Kurioro were teammates now!" This Tokage girl says as she gets off the two downed teens.

 "Wow, you are tall as hell, how are you only 16" Tokage says as she sees Zack extend to his full height.

 " I'm 18 or 19 I think" he says as he notices a lot if the other groups staring at them.

 "19!" Tokage shouts.

 "You think?" Kuroiro says confused.

 "I'm not entirely sure how old I am but does that really matter?" Zack says confused on why they were freaking out on this insignificant detail.

 All four of them give him a weird look but before they could say anything Midnight interrupts.

 "All right first years you've all found your teams now we will give you your scrolls and there will be a 5 minute planning period before the game begins. Good luck guys."

^^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^^

Rachel looked over the TV trying to find her name.

She finds it under team 2.

OK now all she had to figure out who Shiozaki, Shinsou, Kirishima and Tsunotori were.

Wait kirishima wasn't he that the hard skinned weirdo who Zack nearly killed?

"Hey Ray!" Kirishima waves at her as he approaches.

"We're on the same team, so cool!" He says as Ray looks up at him blankly.

"OK, do you know who the other two were?" Kirishima says gesturing towards the TV.

"No," She says looking around and slightly snickering as she watches Zack stare blankly at the TV trying to recognize his own name.

How did he ever survive without her.

"HI! Are you Kirishima and Gardner?" A girl with an American accent, horns and long blonde hair.

"Yeah that's us, are you Tsunotori?" Kirishina asks excitedly.

"Yeah, hey Shiozaki! I found them" She yells towards a tall pale girl with long green vines for hair.

While they walk towards the two of them Shinsou slowly makes his way towards them as well.

He was a bit annoyed that he got stuck with a bunch of punk ass hero students but he didn't have a choice, he needed to get into the hero course and unfortunately he needed these morons to do it.

Eventually all five of them meet up with Shiozaki, Tsunotori and Kirishima looking extremely happy and Shinsou and Ray looking like they'd rather be anywhere else.

"HI, I'm Ibara Shiozaki my quirks called vines, I can control the vines in my hair and create more at will, what's yours" She says bowing formally at them.

"My names Pony Tsunotori my quirks are called horn cannon and I can shoot them off my head and create more instantaneously also I'm an American exchange student so my Japanese isn't perfect" The blonde girl says.

"Oh, cool, my names Ejirou Kirishima and my quirks called hardening I can make my body as hard as a rock it's great for offense and defense" Kirishina says demonstrating his quirk by hardening his hands.

Everyone's eyes are on Ray and Shinsou.

They turn to eachother having a silent conversation with their eyes debating who should go first.

"What's happening here?" Shiozaki asks confused.

Shinsou sighs.

"Fine, My names Hitoshi Shinsou" Shinsou says quickly, now gesturing for Ray to go.

"What's your quirk?" Kirishima asks after a short pause.

"What does it matter!" Shinsou snaps.

"Sorry man we just need to know for strategic reasons" kirishima says defensively.

"Oh" Shinsou says having calmed down

"Fine, my quirks called brainwashing if someone responds to one of my questions I can take control of their mind" Shinsou winces , waiting for the hate to be fired.

"That's so cool!" Kirishima says as the Tsunotori nods enthusiastically.

Shinsou just stands there shocked.

What.

No hate.

No discrimination.

No look of disgust.

"What about you?" Shiozaki asks Ray distracting Shinsou from his mental breakdown.

Ray turned around laughing at Zack as he gets tackled for the second time by a green haired girl.

" Ray?"

Ray turns around, now aware of all the eyes on her.

"Oh, uh, my names Rachel Gardner just call me Ray though, I'm from another dimension and do not have a quirk, that's all for introductions then" She says blank expression ever on her face.

The other four stand there in shock.

Especially Shinsou.

For the first time ever, he's not the weird one.

"Another dimension?"

"Quirkless?"

"I have so many questions" Shinsou says shocked.

"Our teacher told us about this but I trust that God sent you here for a reason" Shiozaki said.

Ray looked up at her.

She just notices the cross necklace Shiozaki had around her neck.

"Your a Christian?" Ray asks hopefully.

"Yes, I believe in the great allmighty" she says happily explaining religion.

Ray smiles fully for the first time since coming to this school.

She finally found some else who believed in God the same way she did and this time they aren't a serial killer.

Just as she was about to delve deeper into this religion conversation Midnight interrupts with her announcement about the second round.

Oh, well.

She'll just catch up with Shiozaki later. 

^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^

 Tokage came back with their teams scroll. 

" OK we've got a Hell scroll" 

She whispers to the four other members of her team.

 "What's the plan then?" Dark Shadow asks.

 "First off we need to explain our quirks to eachother" Tokage says as their group moves towards a more isolated corner of the planning area. 

"OK, my quirks called Lizard Tail Splitter basically I can split my body into as many pieces as I want and can control them." Tokage says smiling with her shark tooth smile. 

"Oh, my God I can think of so many support items I could make for that kind of a quirk! If you split one of your eyes off from the rest of your body can you still see through it? What happens if someone destroys one of the pieces of your body?" Hatsume squeals excitedly drawing the attention as some other teams. 

"I, well, I can see out of my eye if I do that and if someone destroys a piece of my body it regenerates" Tokage says kind of overwhelmed. 

"That's so cool, my quirks called zoom if I get excited I can see up to 5km away but it's not that interesting my main advantage are my little babies here" Hatsume says grabbing a bag of her inventions out of nowhere.

 "I've got a jetpack, rocket boots, grappling hooks, force fields and a few other things" She says about to demonstrate her inventions before Tokoyami stops her.

 "Well you guys can see my quirk Dark Shadow" Tokoyami says gesturing to the shadow bird that floats around him.

 "My quirks called Black, not very original I know, but basically I can merge with anything that is the colour black as long as it can move so I usually merge with shadows" Kuroiro says calmly. 

"I don't have one of those quirk things because I'm from a place where quirks don't exist but I'm pretty fast at running and am very skilled with knives and scythes" Zack says as the others nod.

 "Oh yeah I think Vlad King told us about that like a month ago" Tokage says.

 Zack was surprised he'd kind if got used to the relentless questions but he wasn't complaining.

 Although he was confused on why Hatsume wasn't surprised. 

Then he realised she had stopped listening about 3 minutes ago to tinker with her 'babies'.

 "OK so what's the plan here?" Kuroiro asks.

"Let's just run in and beat the crap out of whoever we find" Tokage says grinning maliciously.

Zack liked this Tokage girl.

But unfortunately he couldn't go through with it.

Because like Ray always said, no matter how many times you hit the iron bars it's always going to have the same outcome and Zack has hit these iron bars enough to know the charging in without a real plan never works.

Luckily he wasn't the only one who thought this.

"Tokage that's a horrible idea, we need a real plan" kuroiro says nonchalantly.

"What a mad banquet of darkness" Tokoyami says to Dark Shadow.

Hatsume finally starts paying attention.

"Wait are you guys making a plan? Oh I can help!" She says enthusiastically.

"Yeah that's kind of the point of this!" Tokage says.

"OK I have a plan"

^^^^^^+++++^^^^^^

"We have the Hell scroll" Tsunotori says quietly to the four of them huddled in a corner.

"I feel uncomfortable having something that has the same name as the underworld but I suppose it was inevitable" Shiozaki says as Rachel nods in agreement.

"Hey Ray, I didn't know you were Christian, does that mean Zack is too" Kirishima asks innocently.

"Yeah, nah Zack wouldn't be caught dead in a church, again" Ray says ominously raising a few eyebrows.

 "Back on topic people, we need a plan" Tsunotori says trying to get everyone to stay focused.

 "I think we should just wander around the forest until we find another team and try and take their scroll I mean we all have pretty powerful quirks" Kirishima says.

 "Maybe Ray should sit this one out I mean she doesn't have a quirk" Tsunotori says looking at her. 

"You've never seen her fight she's actually really good" Kirishima says in Ray's defense. 

"Are you sure?" Tsunotori said eyebrows scrunched.

 Ray is giving Tsunotori a death stare that nobody but Shinsou seems to notice. 

She changes her expression to her usual blank expression as the other three turn towards her.

 "I'm sure, trust me, she can handle herself" Kirishima says. 

"Ok let's do it then" Shiozaki says quietly.

 "Is everyone on board?" Kirishima asks.

 "Sounds good" Tsunotori says.

 "I'm okay with it" Shiozaki says. 

"What about you Shinsou?" Kirishima asked.

 Shinsou looked up confused.

 "Oh, uh, I seriously don't care" He says.

 "Ok, I'm counting that as a yes what about you Ray?" Kirishima asks.

 "Absolutely not your all idiots" Ray says plainly. 

Everyone looks at her in shock.

 "What?"

 "Look, here's what we're going to do"

 ^^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^^

"Alright contestants planning times over let's begin the second round!" Midnight announces.

All of the teams made their way towards the forest from different entrances trying trying disappear in the trees.

Ray eyes Zack as she makes her way into the forest with her teammates.

She will not lose.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go!"

The timer slowly clicked down from 20 minutes as the game began.

All the teams rushed towards eachother in hopes of getting an easy win and stealing another teams scrolls.

Almost immediately a barage if powerful quirks exploded around the arena.

The crowd went wild as they watched the excitement over the large TV overhead.

Explosions, ice and electricity went everywhere as all the teams struggled for their chance to qualify for the next round.

Bakugou and his team were fighting Todorokis team in the very center of the forest.

"DIE DEKU!" Bakugou screams as he explodes as conservatively as he can without starting a forest fire.

Midoriya dodges as best he can but the edges of his hair get singed.

"Bakugou what the fuck, this wasn't part of the plan!" Kendou yells as she fights off Honenuki who tries to drag her down using his quirk.

"Uh, what did you expect, he's from 1A afterall" Monoma scoffs as he fends off the attacks from two of the support course students who managed to make it through the first round.

Kendou would have slapped that moron there and then if she wasn't getting sucked into the ground.

"Help" kendou yells as her legs get swallowed up much to the satisfaction of Honenuki.

"I'm kind of busy right now" Monoma shouts as the support course student break out there support items.

"Bakugou?!" She screams but it falls on deaf ears as he attacks Deku who is slowly being backed towards a clearing in between the trees.

"Where the fuck are the other two?" Kendou screams as she sinks further into the earth.

Right on cue Awase and the random 1C student they got stuck with finally make there way towards the rest of the group.

"What the fuck? We weren't supposed to charge Bakugou!" Awase yells, finally getting the attention of Bakugou.

"Fuck off extra this has nothing to do with you" he says as he turns back.

Awase and Suzuki stood there with slacked jaws.

"Little help here please?" Kendou says chin deep in mud at this point.

"Right" Suzuki says running up to her.

He places his hand on the ground next to her head, his hands glow an ominous purple and the earth slowly bends and twists eventually giving Kendou enough room to pull herself up put of the dirt and engaging Honenuki who had been going over to help Midoriya.

Before Honenuki could do anything else, Monoma who had just finished off the support course students tackled him to the ground giving Kendou, Awase and Suzuki the opportunity to look around For the scroll as Bakugou finally knocks out Midoroya smirking the entire time.

"That'll teach ya to beat me again, nerd" he whisper yells loud enough that only Deku could hear him.

"You find their scroll bakugou?" Kendou asks as she examines the kicked out bodies.

"Ehh, oh right, 's not here" Bakugou says.

"Wait, there's only four of them, wasn't Todoroki in their group?" Awase says.

Bakugou eyes widened as he finally notices the smirk on the 'unconscious' nerds face.

Shit.

Suddenly a blast of ice erupts across the arena trapping the five members of team 3 in thick ice and sliding the members of team 4 towards the clearing where Deku and Todoroki appeared side by side.

 "Really Deku, you think this can hold me? Pathetic" Bakugou screams as his explosions destroy the ice as well as Monoma who had copied Bakugous quirk earlier. 

Kendou followed in suit as her giant hand cracks through the ice and Suzuki manipulated the dirt so that a giant spike cut through the ice getting him and Awase free.

 "You really think it'd be that easy?" Midoriya smirks sadistically.

 Suddenly all five of Bakugous team stop moving.

 They're all frozen in place not being able to move a muscle.

 "Thanks to my new gadget none of you will be able to move for the next 5 minutes Ayanokouji states happily moving Monomas frozen body into a position where he will face plant the moment he can move again.

 "Good work guys" Midoriya says happily high fiving his teammates.

 Ito digs around and find their scroll hidden inside one of Kendous pockets.

 "And bingo" She says as she hands it over to Midoriya. 

"That happened exactly like you said like scarily so" Todoroki states blankly.

 "You've become predictable, Bakugou" he says unraveling the scroll to see the heaven emblem ingraved inside it.

 You could see Bakugou straining against Ayonakoujis invention.

 "Look at that exactly what we needed, come on guys let's get to the tower before we get attacked by any other teams. 

They slowly made their way towards the center tower being cautious now that they were a target.

 They enter the stone tower.

 "We actually were pretty quick were probably the first ones done" Honenuki says as he looks towards the timer which only has 11 and 1/2 minutes left on it.

 They place both scrolls in the designated place and a secret door opens up leading to a secret waiting room. 

They look around in amazement.

 "Little late to the party eh" Zack says scaring them.

 Tokage laughed maniacally in the background as Kurioro and Tokoyami talked about a mad banquet if darkness or some shit in the corner, not to mention Hatsume who had been tinkering with her 'babies' for the last 5 minutes.

 "How the hell did you beat us?" Ito says as Zack laughs at their fright.

"Pure skill bitches" Zack says happily.

"I mean we've been waiting here for awhile so" Ray says as she leans against the wall.

"Ahh" everyone screamed as the noticed Ray's team on the other side of the room.

"What the fuck? How are you guys so good at hiding your giving us a heart attack" Midoriya says after ge calms down.

They all shrug.

Well that's helpful.

"Wait are we the last team?" Awase asks dumbfounded.

"Nah, third last" Kirishima says.

"So then, who was first" Honenuki asks.

Ray and Zack lock eyes.

"Well, it was-

^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^

When the round started Momo and the rest of her team climbed up the tall trees inside the arena waiting for there prey.

They tucked a heaven scroll inside the fur if a transformed Shishida.

Although it was dark and loud in the forest Momo had given each member of her team night goggles and headsets for communication.

"Okay is everyone in position?" Iida asked over the radio.

4 yes's were heard over the radio.

"Now we wait" Kimori says as she perches on one of the branches.

They lie low and listen to the sounds of explosions and screams echoing across the arena.

The timer slowly clicks down to 15 minutes with no people in sight.

"Are we sure this will work? It's been awhiile" Iida asks getting impatient.

"Shh" Shoji whispers as they hear some rustling coming from down below.

"What the fuck? Where going to get destroyed!" Mineta whines as the rest of his team emerges from behind a line if trees.

Everyone gets into position.

"Can you shut up Mineta?" A beat up and tired Ojiro shouts.

"Both of you be quiet, what if someone's nearby," Bondo whisper yells.

But it's too late.

"Now!" Momo yells as all five of them pounce on their unsuspecting victims

Shishida landed on both Rin and Tsuburaba knocking them out instantly.

Mineta screeched in fright as Iida grabbed him as he sped past dropping him off on the other side of the forest before speeding back in record time.

Ojiro assumed a fighting position but was easily taken out when Momo got him trapped in a net that she had just created.

Bondos eyes were darting all around the area trying to find where the next opponent would come from.

Kimori created hundreds of mushrooms that began popping up all over the forest floor, trees and even on the bodies of some if the people in the surrounding area.

Bondos started holding his throat and choking as the mushrooms pop up inside his throat.

He wheezed for a few seconds before passing out.

Team 6 just stood there for a while.

"Well that was easier than expected" Momo said as the others nodded in agreement.

"Anyone find their scroll?" Shishida asked.

"It wasn't on Mineta" Iida reports.

"I made sure before I dropped him off" he clarifies.

"They aren't on Tsuburaba or Rin" Shishida says checking their pockets as he talks

"What about Bondo?" Shoji asks.

"Here it is!" Komori cries out as she tries to grab the scroll out of Bondos pocket to no avail.

"It's stuck"

"What do you mean it's stuck?" Momo asks.

"He must of used his glue to stick it to his pocket!" Komori explains as she accidently tears a corner of the scroll in her struggle.

"OK, I can deal with this" Momo says as she creates a pair of scissors from her hand.

She slowly and carefully cuts around the fabric the scroll is attached to.

She eventually cuts it out if the uniform leaving a fairly large hole in his pants.

"What kind of scroll is it?" Shoji asks.

"It's a hell scroll! Yes!" Momo shouts as the other members of her team pumo their fists in the air.

"Come on guys," Iida says gesturing towards the timer which has 12 minutes remaining," We need to get going."

They make there way towards the tower at the centre of the arena whole avoiding the commotion happening a few dozen metres to the left of them.

They make there way into the secret waiting room with 10 minutes remaining.

"I think we might be the first ones- ahh!" Komori screams as she notices the three other teams already inside.

"Welcome to the club" Tokage says as everyone snickers at there shocked expressions.

"How did you guys beat us here?" Iida asked.

"This is sounding familiar" kirishima says.

Iida was about to respond when the door to the waiting room opened up again revealing the last team of the game.

"Hey guys!" Mina says excitedly as she stands next to a floating school uniform.

"Mina?"

^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^

When the round started team 7 didn't really have a plan.

They kind of just decided to walk around the forest until they found another team.

Well, they were also going to get Jirou to plug her earphone into a tree and listen for anyone who could be nearby.

They were going to try to avoid the stronger teams like Bakugous and Todorokis but that was about it as far as planning went.

After that they were relying on teamwork and powerful quirks.

They slowly made their way through the forest trying to be as quiet as possible.

Well as quiet as they could when Mina was there.

"So what team do you think we're going to run into?" She whispers to Toru excitedly.

" My guess is Aoyamas team, I think they were team 9" Toru replies.

"Whose Aoyama?" Kodai asks quietly.

"He's this kid in our class who has a laser that comes out if his belly button, he's also kind of weird and speaks French all the time" Mina explains.

"He an exchange student?" Kamakiri asks.

"No he's from Japan he's just weird" Mina says.

"Can you guys be quiet I'm trying to listen here" Jirou snaps as she crouches down with her earphone firmly planted in the ground.

Mina apologies guiltily.

It goes silent as Jirou listens.

"Wait" She whispers.

Everyone freezes.

Jirou points upwards giving everyone a clear visual of Momo and the rest of team 6 sat up in the trees waiting for some prey.

Hagakure takes a step back in fright, accidently snapping a twig.

Shishidas head snaps towards the noise.

Nobody moves a muscle as Shishidas eyes dart around the area.

There was a sudden rustling from a nearby bush drawing the teams attention.

Hagakure let out the breath she hadn't realised she had been holding in.

"That was close, we need to be careful from now on" Kamakiri says as quietly as possible.

Mineta stumbles out if the bushes with Ojiro and Bondo hot in his trail as well as two others who were lagging behind.

"What the fuck? We're going to be destroyed!" Mineta whines as the others sighed behind them.

"Can you shut up Mineta" Ojiro says obviously to tired to deal with this crap.

"Shh, What if someone's nearby" Bondo whisper yells back at them.

But it's too late.

"Now!" Momo yells.

The rest was a bit of a blur.

One second Mineta and the rest of his team were just standing there the next second all five of them were down on the ground knocked out.

"What the actual fuck?" Kodai whispers as they watch them search everyone's pockets for the scrolls.

"We have to get out of here" Kamakiri says looking a little pale.

The second the other team is out of earshot team 7 run as fast as they can in the other direction.

After around 50 seconds they stop running and just pant in exhaustion.

Kodai looks up at the timer 13 minutes remaining.

"We still have some time left but we need to hurry" Jirou says between pants.

Just as the others were about to agree someone bumped into Jirous back.

Everyone turned to see a stranger sitting on the ground after having been knocked over.

He looked incredibly nervous and was hugging something closely to his chest.

"Who are you?" Kamakiri asks.

Suddenly four other people come speeding around the corner.

"Where's Takahashi?" Sato asks to the rest of his team.

"We need him he's got the scroll" Another random person who Mina thinks is called Saito says panicked.

Somehow they haven't noticed them standing right behind them but whatever.

But the only thing that Kamakiri heard from that sentence was that this guy had their teams scroll.

This guy, Takahashi he assumed, was still dazed from running into Jirou at full speed.

"He can't of have gone that far" Kaibara says while Koda nods silently behind him.

"Are you kidding, the second he saw Bakugou and Todoroki he ran for the hills" Saito says as he pinches the bridge if his nose.

Kamakiri immediately grabbed the object that Takahashi had been holding.

Takahashi looked up in shock.

Kamakiri wiped the dust off the object to see the a scroll with the word Hell written on it.

He smiled.

Just what they needed.

It was at that moment that the rest of Takahashis team noticed what had happened.

"He's got the scroll!" Sato yells as everyone assumes a fighting stance.

"Come on we don't need to fight them we've got the scroll, let's just make a run for the tower" Mina yells.

Everyone looks towards the tower which is only a about a two minute jog from them.

The entirety of team 7 look at eachother, nod and all make a mad dash for the tower, scroll in hand.

The others follow trying to get their scroll back.

Koda sends a flock of birds that Jirou fends off with her earphone jack.

And Sato eats sugar and immediately gets stronger but unfortunately those muscles were a double edged sword and just ended up slowing him down.

Kaibara was about to do something but he hit a tree before he could and Saito tried to used his quirk, flash step, to teleport over to them but he also hit a tree.

In the end team 7 made it to the tower with around 9 minutes to spare which was pretty good.

They might be the second or third team there since they actually were really fast.

They put the scrolls in the indents and a door opened startling them.

They walk in cautiously, thinking it could be a trap.

Inside they see 20 people all chatting to eachother about something.

"Hey guys!" Mina says happily.

"Mina?" Iida asks shocked.

"Why do you look so surprised?" She asks, eyebrows raised.

"I just thought we were the last team here" he replies with his arm chop movements.

"Oh, ok" Minas face immediately brightens.

"Wait so we were the last team?" Jirou asks.

"Yeah"

"But it's barely been 10 minutes how?" Hagakure asks.

They all shrug their shoulders.

"And that marks the end of round 2 of the sports festival!" Present Mics voice was heard over the intercom system.

"We know have all of the 25 people advancing to the final round!" He explains to the cheers of the crowd.

"The third round will be commencing after a short lunch break since we need time fix up the arena"

"But now to announce the winners!"

"In fifth place we have Team 7 consisting of Kyoka Jirou, Mina Ashido, Toru Hagakure, Yui Kodai and Tigari Kamakiri with a time of 11 minutes and 24 seconds"

"In fourth place we have Team 6 consisting of Momo Yaoyorozu, Jurota Shishida, Kinoki Komori, Mezo Shoji and Tenya Iida with a time of 10 minutes and 13 seconds"

"In third place we have Team 4 consisting of Izuku Midoriya, Hana Ayonakouji, Juzo Honenuki, Shoto Todoroki and Haruti Ito with a time of 9 minutes and 7 seconds"

"And in second place we have...

^^^^^+++++^^^^^^

Zack and his team don't charge in straight away.

The first thing they do is give their hell scroll to Kuroiro uses his quirk to merge into Dark Shadow becoming effectively invisible.

Next they get Hatsume to dish out some support items to the rest of them.

Then they get Tokage to split off her eyes and search around the forest for someone to steal from.

The rest of them just kind of sit down and chill beside a tree while guarding Tokages body while she can't see anything.

"So, how do I work this thing?" Zack gestured to the force field tech he had been given.

Hatsume looked up a him excitedly.

"Well,vtdybtvhmdvurmkruvtwm4igwnu4btwnybabiesvhbgbrhnhenctprotonblastert5gwb3tu3ktwvy2ku3b2yky3y2ky3ku3ubandpressthegreenbutton" She says in near complete gibberish.

Everyone just turns their heads slowly to stare at her.

"We're those even words?" Tokoyami asks.

"Just don't try to question it" Zack says blankly.

"I heard babies, proton blaster and press the green button" an eyeless Tokage says.

"Ahh, you can hear us" a frightened Zack says as he watches the remains if her body stand up on her own.

"I lost my eyes not my ears" Tokage says hands on hips.

"Speaking of which I found a team on the edge if the forest around 1km from here" She says as the others stand up.

"What team?" Tokoyami asks.

"Team 5 I think, I see a frog girl, a kid with yellow hair and a lightning bolt also Yanagi, Fukidashi and TetsuTetsu"

"That's Asui and Kaminari, they're pretty strong" Tokoyami explains.

"So what's the plan here?" Tokage asks.

"I say we try to take out as many people as possible at once since they are all pretty powerful individually" Hatsume says finally tuning in.

"And to do that we use this" She grins as she brings out another one of her inventions.

Everyone smiles at eachother.

It's almost too easy.

"Can you see anyone Fukidashi?" Asui asks Fukidashi who was sat up in a tree.

"No its all clear" Fukidashi says giving a thumbs up down to the rest of his team.

"Ok" Asui says turning back to the team.

"The plan is to wait by the centre tower and wait for another team to turn up with both scrolls then ambush them and take the scrolls" She explains.

"I don't understand why we can't just go in for the attack I mean we all have pretty powerful quirks" Tetsutetsu says while jamming his fists together as they turn into metal.

"Yeah, one 1.3 million volt hit and they'll all be knocked out cold" Kaminari says excitedly.

"I can't believe I have to explain this to you again" Yanagi says "We don't want to jump in blind, we barely know anything about most of the other teams and at least this way we have the advantage"

"Exactly kero" Asui agrees.

And this was the point when team 1 finally showed up.

Hatsume grabs a small, box like metal thing and presses tge button on top which releases pink gas all around the area.

Everyone in team 1 puts on a gas mask that Hatsume provided and watch as the chaos unfolds.

Slowly but surely everyone dropped to the ground in a deep sleep. 

Fukidashi fell out of the tree but luckily Dark Shadow caught him before he got hurt. 

And then the gas subsided finally allowing the members of team 1 to remove their gas masks.

 They kind of just stood there for a second or two.

 "That was it?" Tokage asks very surprised. 

"Yep" Tokoyami says popping the p.

"That's the power of my babies!" Hatsume squeals happily.

While everyone is just standing there Zack sees the scroll sticking out of Asuis pocket.

He grabs the scroll and basically starts sprinting to the tower.

"Zack what are you doing?" Tokaye yells.

"Winning a bet, let's go!" He yells back.

Everyone looks at eachother then runs after Zack.

(I'm not going to explain the tower scene again so... yeah)

They enter the secret room and see waiting room written in big letters along the wall.

Zack glances at the timer that is mounted on the wall.

Just over 15 minutes remaining.

He smiles.

He won.

"Hello Zack" Ray says spinning around in a chair like one of those 80s villains.

"Ahh!"

"What the fuck Ray!" Zack screams as Ray laughs maniacally.

"Ha I won" She gloats as Zack growls in anger.

"What a mad banquet of darkness" Kuroiro, who unmerged himself from dark shadow to give them their scroll back.

"Yes, indeed" Tokoyami agrees.

"What the hells even happening here?" Tokage asks.

"Don't ask us we're as confused as you are" Shinsou says as he leans against a wall in the darkness.

"Ahh, where did you guys come from?" Tokage screams as she notices the other members of team 2 standing in the back corner.

"We've been her the whole time" Kirishima explains.

" How were you guys so fast?" Tokoyami asked.

^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^^

"Go!" Midnight yelled.

Everyone in team 2 just walked around the forest for around two minutes before they ran into a cheese obsessed French weirdo.

"Sorry mon ami" Aoyama says as Uraraka, Sero, a 1b guy and someone from general studies emerge from a forest.

Uraraka and Sero immediately assumed a fighting stance. Excited to get this overwith quickly.

Ray turns towards Shinsou who sighs tiredly.

"If your friend jumped off a bridge would you?"

Uraraka tilts her head.

"Wha?"

"Uh"

"Hein?"

"Huh?"

"Why?"

And that was it.

They were under Shinsous control.

"Give us your scroll" Shinsou orders

The general studies guy stepped forward and handed Shinsou there heaven scroll.

Shinsou then hands it to Ray.

"That's so cool Shinsou!" Kirishima says happily.

"Yes, very impressive" Tsunotori says in broken Japanese.

Shinsou blushes in embarrassment but tries to play it cool.

"No offense but can we get to the tower" Ray asks impatiently.

"Oh, yeah" Kirishima says rubbing the back of his neck.

Their team walks in silence to the tower in record time.

"Jeez we're fast" Kirishima says admiring the empty waiting room and checking the timer.

"Yeah," Ray says smiling in victory.

^^^^^^^++++++^^^^^^^

Anyway, back to the present.

"And in second place we have Team 1 consisting of Zack Foster, Mei Hatsume, Setsuna Tokage, Fumikage Tokoyami and Shihai Kuroiro with a time of 4 minutes and 57 seconds!" Midnihht says as the crowd goes wild.

"And in first place we have Team 2! Consisting of Rachel Gardner, Ibara Shiozaki, Hitoshi Shisou, Ejirou Kirishina and Pony Tsunotori with the fastest time in sports festival history 3 minutes and 27 seconds!"

Everyone goes crazy as the leader board was announced.

"Now we are going to take a small lunch break to fix the arena for the next round, stay tuned!" Present Mic yelled.

All of the students who didn't pass slowly makes their way out of the arena looking tired and disappointed.

They all stare daggers at the 5 winning teams who make their way back to the waiting rooms as well.

"I can't believe we made it to the third round of the sports festival!" Mina squeals excitedly.

"Yeah" Ray says quietly.

She and Zack lock eyes.

Next round ends the bet.

And they both were going to do whatever it takes to win.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

64.6K 1.4K 19
When Izuku Midoriya goes missing in his second year at UA, everyone assumed it was because of a villain kidnapping, believing he was taken because of...
295K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
198K 8.3K 58
"ANGER MAKES YOU STUPID DYNAMIGHT, AND STUPID GETS YOU KILLED." "ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID?!" A new group of villains that go by the name of The Hero...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETE✔] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...