Can't You See | M. Sano

Por 3nvy0us

'Can't You See' is Mikey x Fem! Reader. Ken Wakui, author of the anime Tokyo Revengers owns characters. CURR... Más

00| Author's Note
01| Back Story
02| You
03| Some Luck
04|Hello Again
05| Who Are You
06| Distant
07|...What?
08| "Who's That?"
09|Bitch Fight
10|FIGHT!!!
11| Y/n...
13| Weeks..!?
14| "Are We Done Here?"
15| Quiet Before a Storm
16| What I Saw pt.1
17|What I Saw pt.2
18| Here We Go pt.1
19|Here We Go pt.2
20| The Bloody Halloween
21| The Deity of Revenge
22| Memory Lane
23| What Happened?
24| Rebellion
25| Damn It
26| Deep Shit
27| How About A Truce?
28| Deal
29| The Deity
30|This is Just the Beginning
31| Let's Go
32| 2v1
33| Conclusion
34| Traitor
35| No Way
36| End
37| Delusions

12|Thank you, Y/n...

513 12 34
Por 3nvy0us

Draken POV~

As I was reading, thinking of Y/n and the possible outcomes, I felt a tear fall from my eye.

"Haha, I can't be crying; she'll be fine," I said, smiling. Sooner than later, Emma walked through the door.

"Hey, draken," she said as she walked in.

"That's your third time today," I said.

"What are you talking about," Emma asked.

"It's the third time you visited me today '-_-' "

"O SHUT UP" she yelled as she threw a pillow at me. I just laughed, and she followed. Then, finally, she came and sat on the bed, and we started talking.

As Emma and I were talking, she realized it was getting late.

"Oop, draken, I gotta go. Making dinner tonight for the family," Emma smiled.

"Alright, Emma, Make sure Mikey eats ok," I said, reading. Emma nodded as she headed out.

*Knock Knock*

"Are you back already, Emma" I laughed.

"Sorry, Mr. Ryuguji, But it's me," the doctor said as he entered the room.

"Oh, did you need something then," I asked.

"I just came to give news on your release," the doctor admitted.

"Good news, you could be released as soon as tomorrow," the doctor said. I just stayed silent.

"Tomorrow," I mumbled.

"Well, that'll be all then," the doctor said as he started to walk out.

"Wait a minute," I asked.

"Yes," he said, not looking at me.

"What about Y/n," I asked worriedly.

"Full name..." the doctor said coldly.

"Y/n Sato," I continued.

"Oh, the girl that came along with you?" the doctor asked. I just nodded.

"As I told your friends, she's stable for the moment. But as it happens, she could flatline at any moment." the doctor said. In that last sentence, you could feel something was off, as if something was a lie.

"Has Y/n had any visitors?" I asked.

"Her visiting hours will be open tomorrow," the doctor said as he left the room.

With my mind a little more at ease, I decided to sleep, waiting for tomorrow. Then I could see everyone, and I mean everyone.

End of POV~

Y/n's POV~

All you could do was listen...Listen to the bark of the same dog and the sound of the wind screaming through the window. Unable to move, not even a finger or twitch an eyelid, you hated every moment of It. You haven't had any visitors except for the doctor, who you can tell, doesn't have good intentions. Yet, you could hear the footsteps of people walking by almost every moment. Some footsteps even stopped at stared.

The constant beeping of the monitor drives you crazy. You want to hear one voice other than the one in your head. Finally, you listened to a voice after letting your mind go blank, without the motivation to stay awake or alive.

A familiar one, Draken, "Haha, he's all right, thank Jesus. Maybe I could finally rest without worrying," you thought.

"How long should I rest? Minutes, hours, days, months, years, eternal," you said, ready for anything, almost emotionless.

"Eh, Eternal sounds nice, don't you think," you thought to yourself, convincing yourself you could finally rest now that everyone was ok.

"What about Y/n" you heard.

"Me!?" you thought, bringing you back to reality. On that note, you listened to that exact sentence.

"She could flatline any minute."

"Ehhhhhh, it's like he wants me to flatline," you thought. "Some doctor"

You could tell the conversation was over, and you heard footsteps coming your way. The door opened.

"O SHIT," you panicked in your mind.

"I know your awake in that head of yours, as I made sure of that," the doctor said.

"Of course, the doctor walking around saying I could 'flatline at any minute' did this to me, so a medically induced coma, huh? How creative of you, doctor," you thought.

"So when will you flatline y/n?" the doctor asked, knowing you couldn't answer.

"Well, isn't this nice," the doctor said, and you thought.

"I get payback to your parents and for my daughter while making it, so there's no heir to the Sato tycoon. AND WHAT'LL BE BETTER? This will all seem natural, like I couldn't save you, y/n. So thank you. But before I leave, let me introduce myself, Doctor Hatoru Jin," the doctor said as he walked out.

"AFTER A BUNCH OF DIALOGUE, YOU DROP A BOMB AND WALK OUT LIKE THAT," you yelled in your head.

"Well, what the hell," you thought to yourself.

"I don't think ill be resting anytime soon..."

End of POV~

---------------------Next day-----------------------

Hina POV~

Emma and I were doing some shopping. But not for ourselves, for y/n.

"Emma, what could we even buy? We don't have much money, you know," I asked.

"Yea, I know," Emma said, sounding sad. So we continued walking until we passed a flower shop that caught my eye. But not the shop itself, the flowers I saw inside.

"OOOOOO, I know what we can buy," I said excitedly.

Emma looked at me, wanting to know. I didn't say anything but instead pointed at the flower shop.

"Flowers?" Emma asked.

"Her favorite flowers," I said, filling in the blanks for her.

"HER FAVORITE FLOWERS"

"What's her favorite flowers, though," Emma asked.

"I don't know what they're called, But I do know what they look like," I said to Emma.

"Alright, let us go in then," Emma said as I followed.

Emma and I walked into the shop. We saw many different types of flowers.

"Well, what do they look like, Hina," Emma asked.

"Umm, it's a yellow flower; that's quite beautiful," I said, trying to remember.

"The flower gave off a somewhat fruity scent, like strawberries," I told her.

"So do you expect us to smell every flower till we find the one that smells like strawberries," Emma said, demotivated.

"I-" I was cut off.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but I believe the flower you're talking about is a Freesia Flower," The shop owner said.

The shop owner was an older man with a smile painted on his face.

"Would you like me to bring it to you ladies?" he asked.

"Yes, please," I asked.

The man returned with flowers looking precisely like the ones I saw at Y/n's house. These flowers were decorated all around her room and even in the place. They smelled like strawberries, and you could smell the hint of other fruits.

(This is the flower, by the way. )

"We'll take them!" I said, talking to the shop owner.

He nodded and walked to the back. After around 5 minutes, he returned with a whole bouquet of yellow freesia flowers. Unfortunately, the bouquet also had lilac freesia mixed with it.

"Don't worry about the purple flowers; those are on me, ladies," the man said with a smile.

"Thank you, sir," Emma said, sounding formal.

The man just bowed, and emma and I took our leave of the shop.

"Ooh, Emma, guess what I found out about the flowers," I said excitedly.

"Ooh, what!?" she asked, hinting at her excitement.

"I found the meaning of the yellow and lilac flowers," I told her.

"The yellow freesia means friendship, so that's perfect, don't you think?"

Hina read the meaning of a card from the flower shop that included both means of the flowers.

"What about the lilac ones?" Emma asked.

"Those flowers mean beauty and strength, So there both perfect" I smiled.

Emma and I looked at the flowers, knowing there were perfect for Y/n. I could now understand why these were Y/n's favorite.

They were like good affirmations in flowers.

"What about draken?" Emma asked.

"Draken doesn't seem like the type to want flowers," I replied.

"Haha, your right. To the hospital, then?" Emma asked.

"Mhm," I nodded, and we went to the hospital. It didn't take long to get there, and many people welcomed us.

Y/n's POV~

Here you are, stuck in your head. You spend most of your time trying to wake up from this god-forsaken coma. But this doesn't seem like that fairytale that'll wake up from sheer willpower. Laying in the hospital bed, which felt like a pure rock, you heard some voices—quite a bunch. You then heard the door open.

"Hey, Y/n," you heard.

"Hellooo," you heard from another. Those voices... EMMA AND HINA.

"Someone finally came to visit me," you thought, making you relieved.

"Oooh, Y/n, we brought you some flowers,"

"They're called Freesia flowers, right?" Emma asked.

"Mhm," Hina said.

They both seemed to be cheerful, which made you happy. But you could still hear other voices from outside the room. Unfortunately, they were voices you were unable to make out.

"Guys, come in here," Emma yelled. You then felt vibrations and footsteps. Felt like a whole bunch of horses to you.

"Hey, Y/n," you heard. You could tell from this voice that it was Baji.

Being in this situation felt horrible. You could sense smiles on their faces, but they didn't seem real enough. The feeling of being unable to speak back was horrible; how much you wanted to say hello and hug them was unbearable.

"Baji-san, quiet down," you heard.

"Ha, even Chifuyu came, and I thought he didn't like me," you thought.

"Hey guys," you heard; it was takemichi.

You heard a clink of a vase being set next to you, and some water poured into it.

"Nice flowers," you heard.

"Hey, Mitsuya-Kun," Emma said.

"Took us so long to find them," Hina giggled.

"Is someone with you?" Takemichi asked. Mitsuya nodded, and two little girls came into the room.

"Awwww, they're adorable," Hina said.

"Meet Mana and Luna," Mitsuya said, looking at the two girls. Both girls smiled and waved.

"Where's big sister," one of the girls asked.

"She's over there," Baji said, pointing.

You could hear the tiny footsteps of the girls as they came onto the bed, each on one side.

"She still looks so beautiful," one muttered. "Mhm," the other agreed.

You were speechless, not because you couldn't speak but because you couldn't see how much Mana and Luna had grown. Sometime in the past you made plans to see them sometime. Today was that day.

There was then a knock at the door.

It opened, "Hey, draken," Emma said.

"Hey guys," draken responded.

"Is Mikey with you?" Takemichi said, looking around.

"No, he said he'll come to see her alone," draken said and sat on the bed. Mana looked at draken, both making eye contact.

"Mitsuya, are these your little sisters?" Draken asked.

Mitsuya just replied with an "Mhm."

End of POV~

3rd Person POV~

The girls seemed stunned by the boy at first.

"What's your name," Mana asked.

"Draken," he said. Mana and Luna's faces both lit up.

"This is who you've been talking about, big brother," one of the girls said.

"OOOOOO, I heard from big bother that you're strong," Mana said with sparkling eyes.

"I heard from big bother that you are also clueless because there is a beautiful lady that loves you," the older girl said.

"He didn't say the beautiful part, tho," the younger one corrected.

"yes, but I'm pretty sure she's beautiful," the older one continued.

Draken just looked confused at the comment.

"Seems big brother was right," the younger one agreed.

Mitsuya then stepped over to the two girls and whispered something. You could see then again the girl's faces lit up. Finally, Then got off the bed and ran straight toward emma.

"SEEE, I TOLD YOU SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL" the older one somewhat yelled.

Everyone in the room laughed, even the nurses passing by. Any bystander could hear the conversation since the door was open. It was a cute encounter.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME, BEAUTIFUL LADY," the younger girl asked.

"I'm Emma; nice to meet you girls," emma said, smiling. The girls grabbed Emma's hands and dragged her toward the bed, where draken sat.

"MANA, THEY LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER" Luna yelled. Mana nodded her head aggressively. Both draken and emma blushed from hearing the sentence.

Everyone broke out laughing. Even Y/n was happy; she was no longer alone and had no desire to rest for eternity. Everyone started talking with one another. Everyone is happy and having fun. They spoke of the good old times and how dorky Mikey was as a child and his street hawk. Everyone knew Y/n would enjoy hearing about younger Mikey. Hina and takemichi too.

Time soon passed. Mitsuya had to leave with Mana and Luna as they fell asleep beside Y/n. Hina and Emma had plans to study for an exam, and takemichi tagged along since he needed the help too. Baji and Chifuyu got too hungry to stick around longer and decided to split some yakisoba. They were leaving draken all alone in the room.

He didn't mind since he could say what he wanted to this whole time.

"Well, Y/n, I will take my leave, but I wanted to say thank you. I appreciate your help; I'm forever in your debt; I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can, Thank you. Ha, not Y/n having me feel like an older brother." he said. Draken then left out the room.

After almost 30 minutes, the door opened again. But different footsteps and a different aura.

"Hey, Y/n," Mikey said.

"You look beautiful as ever," he said in a shaky voice.

At that moment, Mikey broke down at the sight of y/n. The feeling deep in his heart that this would have never happened if he had never let you fight.

"IM SORRY Y/N," Mikey yelled on his knees. "I'm sorry," he mutters continuously.

Mikey then climbed into the bed with the unconscious girl and lay down. As the tears fell from his eyes, he begged God not to take her from him as he would never be the same again.

And there stood draken in the hallway's shadows listening to Mikey's sadness and sorrow...

(TBC)

(wordcount-2325)

(edited on 4/7/23)

(1:20 p.m)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5K 207 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...
67.9K 1.5K 35
꧁Husband Gojo x Wife!reader꧂ ╠Completed╣ Your husband is the person you love most in the world. Your children are someone you both love so much. And...
28.8K 448 21
still young, wasting my youth i'l grow up next summer . . . 𝒄𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒊 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒙 𝒇𝒆𝒎!𝒐𝒄 completed 2022-01-04
165K 8.2K 73
[WAKASA X READER] When a long time friend of the Black Dragons' former members suddenly returns after years without any form of communication with th...