Warm Love|✓

talesofdevil tarafından

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... Daha Fazla

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

08

12.1K 721 36
talesofdevil tarafından

𝖯𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍.

Red is what I can see. The girl in the reflection of the well brightened mirror is not Kiraz. Kiraz lost herself a long time ago. She was just a living corpse.

Today her fate made her living soul burn in an anguishing fire. The pain which is making her living corpse see the face of hell.

Is there really any superpower? If there is then why I am facing all of this, cruelty.

I am cladded in all red signifying my wedding. Huh wedding? A wedding where I don't know my husband. A wedding done without my willingness. A sacred bond which meant a lot to me is played infront of my eyes and I can't do anything. I can only watch as a bystander, even though I play an important part in the scene.

A creaking sound broke the silence of the room. I raised my eyes to see two women dress in traditional with some modern touch of fashion, emerging from the threshold of the door. Their hands were occupied with a plate covered with yellow veil.

The first women who had her eyes fixed on me smile when my eyes show some hint of fear and nervousness. She was beautiful for her age. The slight wrinkles and the milk white skin acted as a jwellery to her beauty.

She was aging like a fine wine.

The second women caught my eyes when she also reciprocated the action of the first women. Here, I felt as a stupid idol having a straight face. Taking my uneasiness they initiated the conversation.

"Bhabhi see how beautiful she is looking. A perfect match for our Reyansh." The second women spoke.

Reyansh? Who?

I furrow my eyebrows making them to look at me.

"Yes she is. My son's choice is never disappointing. Kiraz I'm your mother-in-law Parvati, Reyansh mother. And she is Reyansh Chachi Sunita who is also your mother-in-law." She introduced
themselves.

My husband's name is Reyansh.

I just nodded my head not to be rude on my first meet."Kiraz as you are going to marry the heir of Rathore family so I as Badi Bahu of the family and your saas
( mother-in-law) would like to give you our pusteni gehane (ansestral jewellery)."

With the words ending she removes the yellow veil from the plate to see gold and diamond jewellery. Suprise will be a small word which I am having as my facial expression. Being a middle class girl has seen gold jewelleries but not diamonds.

They made me sit infront of the mirror and made me wear the ornaments. I felt like a showpiece kept in a jwellery shop. I would have admired my look if only the situation was different, not now.

"Bhabhi see her glow. She is the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Our Reyansh is lucky to have her." Sunita aunty spoke.

"Sunita Bahu. She is lucky to have our Reyansh in her life not the opposite one.
She should feel herself worthy to have my grandchild as her husband." A new entry made and the whole room was silent.

Your grandson in nothing but a viscous person. He has forcefully brought me here.
Even blackmailed me to keep up with the act.

If I disclose the truth of me getting kidnapped to his family he will send his man and surely bury my entire family six feet under. He warned me.

And why will they help me. Their proudness for their son depicts something different. Even if I call out to them they will still make me sit in the mandap marrying me of to their son. And in the midst, me and my family will only suffer.

She is a old women with wrinkles and grey gunmetal hair. Her aura carried strictness in the air. She was dressed in a heavy embroidered saree with her neck adored in heavy necklace.

"Ghani kamma Massa." Both the
daughter-in-law greeted Mira Rathore.

I just want to roll my eyes at the family entry. Somebody please tell them that I have been freaking kidnapped and dolled as a bride. I soo wanted to just strip her proudness she has for her grandchild but my ethics stopped me.

"Kiraz meet our massa, Mira Rathore." Parvati made me know the elder women. I once again nodded my head but judging her displeased look, I think she wants more. But I am in no state to provide anything, even if it's a mere smile. I hang my head and looked at my red lehenga.

The flames dancing infront of me looked quiet pleasing to my eyes. The priest was chanting the verses of weeding. Such sacred moment. The verses has the power to tigh me in a relation.

I felt some coldness on my exposed neck.
I looked down and saw a shining stone.

A nuptial chain.

I look up to see black orbs staring right at my me. As if, they were looking at my inside dilemma. In Hindu culture a nuptial chain values equal to a life for a girl. Maa has always made me aware of the power it hold.

In my case it will be a cage for me.

"Now you're mine, for the next life's you will be born." I was sure my eyes were glistening with tears.

He picked some vermilion and filled my maang. The tears I was holding now came running down wetting my cheeks.

With that we were tied in an unbreakable bond.

"Kiraz now raise your right foot and hit the kalash."

Why are the family acting as if nothing is wrong. Are they blind to see that their son has made me participate in a forceful marriage. How can they not see my unwillingness.

Though my mouth is tied, but they are not blind.

How can they trust their son, and without knowing my background, agreed to marry me.

I just looked at nothing particular. I don't want to show my agreeableness to everything. The atmosphere is silent as everyone has  been waiting for me to do griha pravesh. "Bhabi raise your right leg." a sweet voice spoke from my side.

"I don't want to." I muttered to myself but was sure that the voice can reach to the ears of the people surrounding me.
"Kiraz-" a jolt shook me and my right leg hit the kalash filled with rice.

The shook was given none other than my husband. I looked at him and saw his pupil dilating, controlling his anger. He holds my wrist, making me look at his face.

"Learn to obey." He grumbles.

I open my mouth to say, but he again whispers interrupting me

"Shut up. Not a word."

Seeing us, whispering among ourselves, the other family member, interjects.

"Kiraz and Reyansh come inside." His family is quite big. Now I have to count my days until I am kicked out of the house.

I am sure he will be bored, soon with me.
Just I have to keep my patience and try to get on his nerve, but never obeying him.

We cross the threshold, entering in the lavish hall. I roam my eyes, taking in the surrounding. The living room was magnificent and of considerable size. The white crystal chandeliers haung high on the ceiling surrounding a large on. The dim orange lights sprawl on every corner of the room, give out the vibe of an royal house.

"Kiraz welcome to our Rathore family." A man around fifty-five spoke with a smile on his face.

"There are some rituals left so we should start with it." Parvati jest while looking at us.

"Not needed. I am tired." Reyansh states.

He flips his wrist looking at his watch, and hooking it off his hand.

Mira, seeing him, speaks,"Reyansh but-"

"Dadi it's not needed." He showed his palm and hold my arms to make me mount the stairs. "Leave my arms." I tried to jerk him but he forcefully holds me, dragging me up with him.

I look over my shoulder, glancing at his family members whose eyes were set on our moving figure. The ladies cheeks were covered with a blush, and were smiling lips to lips.

Turning around, I twist my lips at their exaggeration, and held my skirt, to walk properly.

We walk through the exquisite corridors. Her lead me to a door situated right in the middle. The door was humungous, architect with a vintage vibe secreting from it.

Reyansh opens the door, leaving it left ajar.

He pushes me forward softly, keeping his palm on the small of my back.

The room was magestic with the royal blue painted walls. The huge balcony door, overlooked the entire premise. In the middle a king-sized bed was situated.

A bed decorated beautiful with red roses, a red couch just before the bed, a small dressing table and a door probably leading to either bathroom or wardrobe or both.

"Did you like our bedroom?" A borad arms sneak to my waist from back pulling to me to a hard chest. I close my eyes with a few drops spilling from my eyes.

"Why my wife is quiet? Where is the angry bird, me and my family just had a encounter with?" I had enough of his tantrums. I jerked his hands away and raised my hand.

•~~•

Thank you for reading.
Hope you like the chapter.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦.
Published: 18October, 2022.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

396K 8.7K 75
• BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES • Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
4.1K 285 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
371K 20.6K 74
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
138K 3.2K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...