Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

Von AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... Mehr

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...
Lost in Time...
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Sons of Garmadon Oc Info

482 3 0
Von AllisonLange

Name: Alex

Age: 17

Appearance: A year later, and Alex wears a long dark gray sleeve shirt with gray shoulder pads and has brown pants and black boots. He also wears black combat gloves. In the opening of episode one, he wears a long brown coat. His hair is now a bit longer on one side as his brown hair is still spiky.

Attitude: His anger is getting a little bit better through the year he was by himself and he still gets annoyed by Lloyd (the reason why will be revealed in the season.)

Element: ???? (To be revealed later in the season.)

Abilities: Can mimic any elements of the ninja but mostly uses it to mimic animal abilities instead of elements and mostly wears armor to keep his identity from being revealed.

Context of season: A year has passed since the disappearance of the Ninjas master Wu, who is lost in time. One night during Ninjago City's New Year celebration, Lloyd learns that a mysterious biker gang named The Sons of Garmadon has ties to his past with his father. And there is another tie between a girl who lost everything as a child and a boy who gained powers and abilities after a life changing event.

Armors:

Normal

Green/Cloning

Episodes that won't be included: None.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.2K 512 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
926 21 12
A year has passed since Wu was lost in time. Now, there's a problem! A criminal biker gang called the Sons of Garmadon seek to steal the 3 Oni masks...
3.6K 125 11
Y/n gets invited to the tournament of elements with promises of finding out about her birth father. With her being the result of a one-night stand, a...
9.5K 252 8
This is book 2. (Y/n) is on the road of redemption! She tries her best to get rid of her bad habits and is finding it more difficult than she had eve...