Pay Attention To Me

By CaratzentinyKhit

In a certain city, there are two school tyrants. One: not sociable, not prone to puppy love, addicted to stud... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Postscript
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.1
Chapter 71.2
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 92😏
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 98

1.3K 48 7
By CaratzentinyKhit

When he came back from the New Year's Day holiday, Yin Che went to class five while his deskmate was called by Master Zhang.

"Su Qi, come out."

There were a few daring students in Class 5, shouting from the crowd, "What are you doing, Young Master Yin, you want to bully our classmates again?"

Yin Che glanced at the speaker, and the other side turned back. Muttering: "What are you dragging, an omega, I really think I am a school bully..."

Su Qi seemed to be afraid of him, so she pulled Tang Shasha out with her tablemate, next to her, and asked timidly: "What's the matter? ..."

Yin Che handed over the milk tea in his hand: "I'll give you a bottle." It was also bought from the canteen, the same as the previous bottle.

Su Qi bit her lip and clenched Tang Sasha's sleeve: "No need, you can drink it yourself."

"It's yours if I gave it to you." Yin Che bent slightly and looked her in the eyes, "Don't worry, I I didn't add anything to it."

Tang Shasha frowned: "What do you want to do? There is no silver 300 taels here. Su Qi, don't take his things, there must be something wrong."

Su Qi also seemed to agree with this idea and did not take the milk tea : "No need, thank you for your kindness..."

Yin Che stared at her calmly, and suddenly hooked his lips: "That's it."

He unscrewed the unopened bottle cap and drank it in front of the two of them. One bite: "Please don't send me things in the future, otherwise, I will return them as they are, thank you."

Tang Shasha looked at him like a lunatic: "Is it wrong for people to send you things with kindness? What kind of threatening tone do you have?"

Su Qi pulled her: "Sasha, don't talk about it, I, let's go back..."

It seems that there will be another rumor about him bullying classmates in the post bar at night.

Yin Che returned to the classroom and just sat down when Jiang Yao came back from the office: "Guess what the teacher Zhang asked me for?"

"What?"

"He wants me to give a speech to the whole school when the general meeting is held at the end of the semester."

1 Middle School will hold a whole school general meeting at the end of each semester. Basically, the principal will give a speech, and there will also be student representatives giving speeches on the stage.

The content is nothing more than urging the students to study hard every day. Up, but it is a great honor for any student to be on stage.

"Master Zhang said that I was too jumpy before, and I finally have a student appearance this semester, so he let me give a speech."

After all, he is also the first in the grade.

"You agreed?" Yin Che asked.

"I said that I am not suitable for such serious occasions, and it is easy to bring crooked juniors."

"You can change what Zhang Ke said before, and you can use it to give a speech."

"I admit my speech level is good." Jiang Yao smiled, "But I don't want to pretend that I am serious. Anyway, everyone knows that I am not serious. So, I recommended another candidate to Master Zhang."

Yin Che had a faint ominous premonition.

"It's you! Come on! Yin Xiao Che!"

"..."

Zhang Yinfeng pondered for a long time, but still felt that it was not suitable for Yin Che to come, so he went to another class, wanting to do Jiang Yao's ideological work again.

The back door of the first class was closed, and he first glanced inside to see if Jiang Yao was there.

People are there, but not students at all. The collar of the school uniform was wrinkled, as if it had been pulled, and the pants were gray.

It's been a while since he's seen someone doing Kung Fu. Did you go to the playground to roll around?

The key is still pestering him at the same table, smiling, flirting openly, turning a blind eye to the surroundings.

What a system.

Zhang Yinfeng frowned and sighed.

It's time to find parents, how can we go on like this, with a crooked school spirit!

On the other hand, Yin Che was unmoved at all, calmly read his book, and automatically blocked the sources of noise around him.

What a determined willpower! What a positive learning attitude!

Zhang Yinfeng nodded in satisfaction and turned to leave.

"What a great opportunity, it can let everyone know you better."

"You know what I'm doing, I'm almost graduating." Yin Che paused, "Did you read the post again?"

Jiang Yao didn't deny it: "You don't. Do you think there are a lot of people in the school who harass you recently?"

This is similar to what Yin Ze said.

"Black is black, so what."

He didn't think those people could make waves, and there was no need to deliberately prove himself for those people.

"Anyway, I won't give this speech." Yin Che said firmly.

"This final speech will be handed over to you."

In the Moral Education Office, Zhang Yinfeng patted the student in front of him on the shoulder: "Yin Che, your performance in the mock test this time has improved by leaps and bounds. The teacher sees it in the eyes and believes that you can give all your classmates a chance and set a good example."

The other students in the office were shocked and didn't dare to speak.

Oh my god, Master Zhang is so courageous to ask the school bully to give a speech to the whole school...

Yin Che pursed his lips: "Teacher, I..."

"No need to say more." Zhang Yinfeng didn't want to be rejected a second time, so he directly assigned the task. "Write a draft before next week and show it to me."

"..."

Jiang Yao learned that he finally accepted the task. He laughed hard, and imitated his tone: I, Yin Che, will never give this speech. Mmm, it smells so good. "

Yin Che tightened his grip on the pen holder.

"Hahahaha... Eh, what are you doing?" do not! I will not say anymore! Show mercy! "

Yin Che grabbed the pillow and chased after him: "It's all your mother's fault, can't you go up on your own?"

Jiang Yao grabbed the pillow, pulled him into his arms, and dragged him to the single bed, laughing. The voice became deep: "I don't want to go to that, I want to go to this one in front of me."

This matter quickly spread throughout the school, and many people laughed at the post bar.

When it comes to school bullies, the students of No. 1 Middle School don't have much opinions. Although I heard that Yin Che is not easy to mess with, I have never seen him fight and cause trouble. I only know that he is lonely, withdrawn and indifferent, and looks very fierce. So a little scared.

However, since Yin Che admitted his omega status at the sports meeting, the situation has changed.

Many people feel ashamed that they have ever been afraid of an omega. Coupled with the recent rumors of bullying classmates, a group of "righteous people" have suddenly emerged to denounce him.

Just venting his anger under the guise of justice.

"What's wrong with your juniors and juniors, bah!" Han Meng rolled his eyes and insulted a post passionately, "Our brother Che is not worthy of you, do you? You deserve a few!"

Yin Che: "Don't worry about it."

"No, I can't take this breath!" Han Meng quickly typed back and replied, "Brother Che, don't look at my usual demeanor, in fact, eight hundred swearing sentences can be different, leave it to me!"

"... Jiang Yao thought for a while: "

I'll clarify, it's not what they said, you didn't ask me to give up this opportunity, I did it voluntarily."

"It's useless for you to explain, they will think it's me who asked you That's what I did." Yin Che continued to write the manuscript, turning up the lamp on the desk in the dormitory, "I am not afraid of a crooked shadow, let them go."

-

Wednesday, before the evening self-study.

Yin Che went to the Moral Education Office with the manuscript, and Teacher Zhang was on the phone: "Are you coming soon? Alright, come to the office to find me in a while, you don't need to tell your children."

The other side seemed to be a parent of a student.

After Yin Che waited for him to hang up, he presented the manuscript for him to review.

Zhang Yinfeng adjusted his glasses, read it from beginning to end, and circled a few places with a red pen: "The writing is good, it's better than I thought, but the words and sentences in these places are more formal, so let's go back and revise them."

"Well, thank you teacher."

I thought it was quite boring, but looking at the traces of careful review on the manuscript, it seems that it is not so boring anymore.

On the way back to the classroom, Yin Che looked at the annotations by the street light, thinking about how to change it.

The evening self-study has already begun, there are no students on the road, only the shadows of the trees sway in the wind and night.

Suddenly, there was a faint sweet smell in the cold winter air.

Yin Che stopped and sniffed carefully.

is an omega pheromone.

Is there an omega in heat nearby?

Generally speaking, if an omega in heat is accompanied by its own alpha, the breath should be suppressed, and it drifts out like this, indicating that the other party is in heat, but there is no alpha around, and the situation is very dangerous.

He didn't hesitate, and immediately followed the smell, swerving and turning, and finally arrived at the sports equipment room.

It was pitch black inside.

Guo Zhixiong, the local sports committee, often comes here. He has never been there before. It is full of debris, and people who are unfamiliar can't find where the light switch is.

"Is there anyone?" Yin Che used the light from the outside to barely see the layout of the equipment room. The place was not big, and as far as he could see, he couldn't see anyone, but the smell of omega pheromones really came from here.

He groped the wall and walked towards the corner with the strongest smell. When he went to the end, he finally found the source of the smell.

It is an opened bottle of omega pheromones.

It is impossible for such a thing to appear out of thin air in the equipment room.

The moment Yin Che saw the thing clearly, he turned around immediately, but his pupils shrank suddenly.

A shadow stood at the door of the equipment room.

Petite, with short hair over her ears, she looks like an omega girl. The dark shadow flashed by, and before he could see the other features of the man, the door of the equipment room slammed shut with a bang.

There was the sound of a key turning from outside the door, and the man locked the door.

The equipment room has only one door and one glass window. The window is not high, but it is too small for people to get out. It is only used for ventilation.

Yin Che could only find a place to sit down for the time being.

This omega deliberately brought him here to lock him in, to scare him?

What do you think?

First, he was not afraid at all. Second, Jiang Yao should soon find out that he was gone. The whole school was so big, and he could always be found.

It's a pity that it's too dark to find the light, otherwise the manuscript can be changed.

Suddenly, a small sound came from outside, this time from the small window, as if someone was passing by.

Yin Che stood up and was about to call out to the other party, but saw the small window creaked open.

Reaching out a hand, the street lights outside illuminated it pale.

This picture is really creepy.

"Who's there?" Yin Che rushed over.

That hand took the bottle and suddenly released it, and the bottle fell to the ground with a "pop" and shattered.

Clear liquid all over the floor.

A strange smell quickly appeared in the air.

Yin Che's first reaction was to take off his school uniform to cover his mouth and nose, and hurriedly backed away, but the bottle shattered at his feet, and he inevitably inhaled a small part.

The man immediately withdrew his hand after throwing the bottle, and walked away gradually.

Yin Che retreated to the door and tried to stay away from the bottle in the limited space. At the same time, he slammed the door hard, shouting, "Is there anyone! Open the door!"

The rate at which he lost his strength was not normal.

Also, the body temperature seems to be rising little by little. Since Jiang Yao marked him, he hasn't gotten overheated anymore. It's been a long time since he counted the days, but compared to normal fever, it's more like the gas in the bottle is causing trouble.

Nine times out of ten, it's an omega catalyst.

The gas is still spreading, and even covering it with clothes is not a long-term solution. There is still one hour left before the end of the first evening self-study get out of class. If he can't get out within this hour, he may be forced to come into heat here.

The top priority is to attract people to come.

There were a bunch of table tennis rackets in the equipment box. Yin Che took one, sat by the door, and smashed the door with the racket.

Who was it deliberately trying to get him into heat earlier? He smashed and thought.

The black image that closed the door just now was an omega girl, but the hand that came in from the window was too big, more like a boy.

So more than one person targeted him?

The door was smashed dozens of times, but the outside was still as quiet as ever.

The catalyst had penetrated into the clothing, and with every breath, the body temperature seemed to rise by a degree. The beast in the body smelled the breath and was about to move, and it might break out of the cage at any time.

Yin Che's head was dizzy, he tried his best to put aside distracting thoughts, clenched his mouth and nose, and focused on smashing the door.

In the empty and silent night, the sound of "dong dong" slamming on the door kept echoing, getting softer and weaker.

The racket fell to the ground with a "pop".

Yin Che fell down slowly, put his legs together, curled up into a ball, and clenched his school uniform tightly.

Now if someone came in to force him, he wouldn't even have the strength to resist.

"Jiang Yao..." He called weakly, and slowly closed his eyes.

"Dong dong!"

There was a knock on the door, and Yin Che was refreshed, opened his eyes, and sat up with his last strength.

"Is there anyone in there?" It was

n't Jiang Yao's voice, nor was he a familiar voice. The tone was cold and mature, not like a student.

"Someone," he responded, "I'm locked inside, can you open the door for me?"

"I don't have the key," the other said.

Now in trouble again. The physical education teacher has long since left. It is too time-consuming to temporarily assign a key, so he probably won't last until then.

Just when there was nothing to do, the outsider suddenly said: "You stay away from the door."

"...What?"

"I told you to stay away from the door." The other party's tone was impatient, even a little irritable.

There is no other way now, he can only listen to the other party, retreat to a place four or five meters away from the door: "Okay."

"Okay." The other party replied briefly, and then stopped talking.

Yin Che waited for a few seconds, but there was no movement outside the door. He couldn't help but ask, "Hey, you..."

"Bang!"

With a deafening loud noise, the entire equipment room shook slightly.

Yin Che's drowsy brain seemed to have been hit by a heavy hammer, and Yin Che woke up briefly and stared at the door blankly.

The locked door of the equipment room was violently kicked open, and a section of the door frame fell off, crumbling like a dead leaf that will never fall.

The moonlight outside the door came in again, pulling a long black shadow out of the figure of the person at the door.

The opponent kicked away all the debris with his feet and walked straight to him.

Only then did Yin Che see clearly that this person was very good-looking. Black hair and black eyes, thin lips hooked, arrogant and beautiful.

Moreover, some parts of this face seem to be very similar to someone he is familiar with...

"Little boy, you lost your way? It's safe here."

**********
T/N: I have an huge exam coming up soon and I barely had time to translate so I totally forgot about this. I'm sorry about this... again.

I swear I will pile these up soon! If you're wondering the translation I'm doing currently, check out novel updates

My works are

1) I lost my memory before the divorce was agreed
2) After becoming an Interstellar Food Blogger
3) I'm a straight man in BL love

I'm updating 8 chapters in total every week so I didn't have time for this. But don't worry, I will update these faster after next week. 💓

Have a good night/day/anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 25.5K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
286K 28.4K 31
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
252K 19.1K 39
- Keya x Shivansh Keya Mathur (25yrs old) one of the most youngest and leading wedding planners of India. Shivansh Singh Rawat (27yrs old) the rulin...