I'm A Mess (ROTTMNT Donnie Lo...

By AlejandraDaisuki

Ever since I moved here in New York, I had made a few good friends... Well with all honesty, I only made one... More

1.- The Small Favor
2. The Brothers
3.- Trouble Too Soon
4.- Origami Tsunami
5.- Donnie Gifts And Confession
6.- War and Pizza
7.- Newsworthy
9.-Down with the Sickness
10- The Fast And The Furriest
11.- Mascot Melee
12.- Shell in a Cell
13.- Minotaur Maze
14.- Bug Busters
15.- The Longest Fight
16.- Hypno! Part Deux!
17.- Unexpected Guest⚠️⚠️
18.- Mrs. Cuddles
19.- Stuck on You
20.- Al Be Back
21.- The Purple Jacket
22.- Pizza Pit
A/N [Not a Chapter]
23.- Smart Lair
24.- Hot Soup: The Game
First A&Q!!!!!!!
25.- Evil League of Mutants
26.- Abomination Pt.1
27.- Late Fee
Short A/N
28.- Bullhop

8.- Repo Mantis

729 18 28
By AlejandraDaisuki

Donnie opens the lid of a trunk as Eva, who wore a plain polo white blouse, a knitted top vest and black jeans with a pair of dress shoes, stood beside Mikey who stand beside her holding an old tire and had a bored look.

"Man, junkyards are gold mines!" Donnie begans digging through the trunk of the car with his hands and battle shell legs helping out too, eventually he finds a pineapple air freshener and sniffs it. "Who needs real pineapples when you have one of these babies?"

"I-uh... Tell me again why I'm here?" Eva asks as he looks down at her phone to check the time, it's been almost 10 minutes since the two had picked her up from her class suddenly and taken her to the junkyard.

"I read in some catalogs that couples spend some time together to get to know one another and get along." Donnie says as he continues looking through the trunk.

Mikey leans back a bit to her. "He's been searching all night, tips and ideas on how you guys could get along." He smirks as Eva blushed of the given information.

"Wh-wha- wha?!"

Then something caught the two to look behind and see a huge magnet in the background lifts a car, seeing it moving.

Mikey then tried to get his brother attention as he points out. "Donnie! Donnie! Donnie! I really think we should ..."

Donnie didn't listen and took out a red stuff dices. "Ah, fuzzy nerd dice!" He shouted in glee.

"Donnie!" It was Eva turn to yell, seeing the magnet hang the vehicle hang above them for a second and then drops.

Mikey quickly pushed Donnie and picked Eva before jumping aside, grunting with the impact as they bounce down the pile of cars they were on top of and then land inside a car.

Donnie sat up and turn to his brother. "Mikey, next time, I would appreciate a heads-up."

"Okay. Heads up!" Mikey expressed with a gesture.

Looking into the rearview window, Eva sees a wrecker pulling a vehicle behind it. "What's that?" She asks as the two boys lean in over to get a glance too.

"Is that . . ." Mikey mutters.

Donnie then gasps as his eyes widen. "It is!"

Confused Eva turned to the duo. "What? What is it?" She asks.

"The Jupiter Jim Moon Buggy!" Mikey tells her, grabbing her shoulder and lightly shook her.

Donnie then added "Featured in not one, not two, but sixty sequels of "Jupiter Jim's Last Trip to the Moon". Ah, ha!" He mentions.

The trio watches how the wrecker arm swings and releases the buggy, which rolls over and lands upright on its wheels, neatly.

"How could anybody let that historical gem slip through their fingers?" Mikey asks in disbelief, turning around.

Also turning around Donnie drop his chin on the car's seat. "I do not know, Michael, but we've got to have it." He declared with a glare.

The two brothers leaped out from the car begin running through the junkyard, heading for the buggy.

Mikey pokes his head from behind a vehicle after Donnie. "But how are we gonna get the car? We can't go and talk to one of those human people."

There was a loud crash and the car they are hiding behind was suddenly lifted into the air, a mutated praying mantis holds the car up over his head.

"Who the heck are youse?" He asks as he looks down at the turtles duo.

Donnie then yelled. "Oh, no, a mutant! Wait, we're mutants too. It's okay." he then corrected himself, dusting himself as he sats up.

Mikey sat up too. "Dude, you better hide. There's a human guy around here." He warns as he points out somewhere.

"Easy, easy." The mutant tosses the car behind him. "This is Repo Mantis Salvage... The guy is me." He presented himself.

"This is your lot?" Mikey asks before he leaps up, clasps his hands together in a begging motion close to the mantis face. "You have to sell us that moon buggy! Please!"

Donnie grabs Mikey's shell and pulls him back. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Cool your scramjets, buddy. This is a negotiation. We gotta play it smooth." He says in a whisper.

Then the two brothers put on a pair of sunglass, Mikey walks along the side of the buggy, running his fingers along it, Donnnie trails a finger along the other side and then rubs his fingers together before leaning back against a tire.

"So, uh, how much you gonna pay us to take this pile of parts off your hands, amigo?" Donnie asks the mantis.

Without looking at them, Repo picked a clipboard. "Scram. I got a lot of fenders to count."

"I see you drive a hard bargain, sir. Well, perhaps I can interest you..." Donnie holds up wallet. "... in a little coin." Opening the wallet to reveal a coupon for ice cream and some coins. "I've got big silver, small silver, and I can make it rain copper, daddy." He mentions as he drops two handfuls of pennies.

Having pennies roll near his feet, Repo still had his back facing them before he then roll his eyes. "Hey, you ain't got nearly enough, but say, I could use a couple of tough muties like you. Ever do any repo work?"

Leaping in front of Donnie, Mikey strike a cool pose. "Of course! No." Lowers his sunglasses at the mantis. "What's repo work?" He asks.

"It's when you take stuff back." Eva finally made her appearance stepping out from a pile of cars as she shook of a dust from her sleeves.

"Eva. Where have you been?" Donnie asks as he made his way to the girl, checking if she was injured.

"You guys left me behind and I had a hard time finding you from all these piles but made it out somehow." She said as Donnie battle arms check every part of her as he held her face. "So, who well they need to go?" She then asks the newly found mutant.

Repo checked Eva from head to Teo before he slices off the mirror from a car with his claw. "From deadbeats who didn't pay. Do a job for me today, and I'll let you have that moon buggy thing."

"We're in." Mikey grins happily and leaps towards Repo.

"And...sidebar." Donnie grabs Mikey's shell again and yanks him back. "Look, Mikey, repo men have to be mean, and I don't know if you know this, but you're kind of a softie." He whispers to his younger brother.

Mikey pouted. "That really hurts my feelings!" Realized. "Oh, you have a point. But I can do this. Hard as nails." Mikey then let out a growl then turns back to Repo, who was talking to Eva.

"So, your dating that nerdy turtle?" They heard Repo ask her.

Eva blushed, looking away to avoid him seeing her face. "A-At... At least he's fun and nice to be with." She lightly scratches a cheek. "Despise his bad boy actitud, I enjoy being with him." She smiles.

"And what about me?" He then suggested leaning down a bit. "If I had met you before, you'd give me a chance too?"

"Hey!!" Donnie shouted out.

"We're in." Mikey talks out getting the mantis attention back to them." What's the skinny, chico?"

Repo turned to them, grinning. "I need you to get an RV..." He holds up the clipboard with a picture of the RV and documents. "... from a real shady mutant. Holes up in the woods, on the wrong side of the tracks, in the darkest outskirts of the bad part of town."

After some hours later, a bus stops deep in the woods, two people standing by waiting for their bus pass by. A trunk pulls up as both Mikey and Donnie jumps out.

"Thanks for the ride! Hah!" Mikey thanked to the diver.

"Can't believe we left Eva with that guy." Donnie groans underneath his breath.

"Come on, Donnie. It's only gonna be a few hours, if we finish fast then she'll be back to your arms." Mikey grins.

Donnie blush at the thought. "He better not try anything funny to her." He muttered out as he steps in the forest.

"Your fault for getting a cutie as a girlfriend." Mikey laughs as he made his way inside.

The brothers walk in through the dark woods, one of Donnie's gadgets lighting the way, Mikey clinging to Donnie's arm as he looks down at his wrist.

Looking down Donnie scan through the screen. "I ran a profile on this guy. Lawless loner, doesn't pay his bills, lives in this very spooky forest. He is a ninety-eight percent match for the Spine-Breaking Bandit!" He balled a fist with a glare.

Startled, both duck down behind some bushes when they spot the RV.

" Pfft. I'm not scared of some no-good forest dweller! Let's see him! There's his RV!" Mikey points out, pushing a few branches of the bush to get a look on the vehicle.

A figure appears in the doorway, growling noises and a big mouth with a pair of big teeth opens.

Startled, both teens backs away, falling while doing so. "Ah!"

"That's the biggest forest dweller I've ever seen!" Mikey sat up along with Donnie too.

"He is totally gonna break our spines. Maybe we should call Raph and Leo." Donnie says and he lifts a finger about to tap his techno wristband screen.

Mikey quickly grabs Donnie's arm when he starts to call. "No, no, no, no, no! We got this. Think of all the boss adventures..." Then the shoes of someone appears within the forest. "We could have in the moon buggy! And Eva might get so proud of you when you go back and save her from that mean mutant-like-dark prince! You can be her knight in shiny armor!"

Donnie blushes but pouts. "Ah, all right. If you are dead-set on doing this, we gotta go stealth.

[Dark figure appears in the background.]

Sneak-jitsu 101: Never let a spine-breaker get behind you."

[Figure flashes on a light.]

Both then screamed while they shruggle in getting up. "No! He's behind us!"

They both ran towards the RV only for when they get next to the open door, a dog jumps out of the bushes to bark at them as they fall backwards.

"He is directly behind us!" Donnie yelled, as they had ran towards the open door only to panic more, seeing many pair of glowing red eyes inside the vehicle.

They quickly got out and almost tripping, ran towards the forest only to actually trip over and fall on the small pile of leaves, looking behind them only to gasp as the figure stood behind them.

"Hey, I'm Todd!" A small hamster like mutant waved as he held a puppy in hand and pulls a cord to turn on overhead outdoor light. "Welcome to Cuddle Cakes Puppy Rescue, the puppy-est place on earth!" He laughed then.

Puppies of all type of species come bounding up from all directions.

"Puppies." Donnie said looking at the sign with a few puppies over him. "Right. And which one are you having for dinner?"

"Oh, right! It's dinner time!" Todd pulled again the cord to fill up trough the trays with dog food, all the puppies running up to eat up.

As the sun raise up for the next day, Donnie and Mikey sat at a picnic table, blankets wrapped around them.

The other mutant turned to face them with two cups of iced cool lemonade in each hand. "Hey, you guys want some of my internet-famous homemade lemonade?" He then placed both drinks in front of the Brothers. "I donate it to folks in Alaska who need a little sunshine."

Mikey and Donnie pick up the glasses and begin drinking through the straws, both look surprised then.

"Oh, wow. This is pretty good." Mikey smiled.

"That honestly tastes exactly like sunshine." Donnie grinned, looking at the cup.

"Really, yummy." Mikey went in for another sip.

Donnie took another taste. "Wow. And sidebar." He suddenly shoves Mikey off the bench and away from the table. "Cute puppies, nonprofit lemonade?" He listed out, with another sip. "This is no spine-breaking bandit."

Mikey then whispered with an awkward look. "He's the nicest guy in the world."

"But we need that RV. We gotta be tough with him." Donnie then took a bite on the slice of lemonade that was put on the edge of the cup. "Hard as nails."

Mikey slurps the rest of his lemonade empty. "Got it."

The boys came up from hiding behind the trees, staring at the RV, both marched forward together and sat down at the picnic table, attempting to look fierce.

Mikey spoke up first. "So, Todd, let's get down to business about your RV." He points.

Todd chuckled. "Sure thing! Could you hold Willis?" Holds up puppy.

The box turtles look troubled "Oh, I d . . . I don't know if I'm-" He then back away a bit seeing the coming his way. "... No!" The Small pup runs across the table and leaps at him, having to pick him up. "Aww, you little mischief-maker!"

Another puppy rolls over the table top towards Donnie, who rolls it away, holding his fierce expression, while rolling the puppy away a few more times.

"Wait a minute. We're supposed to be talking..." A puppy rolls to Donnie, who pushes it away again. "About your RV." Mikey hold the puppy from the view and looks back at the hamster mutant.

"Look, Todd. You haven't made a payment in two years," Donnie mentioned, having a puppy roll back only to roll it away yet again. "And that means . . . ."

Todd frown, parting eyes to look at a side. "Yeah. Turns out, all you get for rescuing puppies are million-dollar smiles." A puppy bark at him. "Ooh, Miho wants her bully rubbed."

Donnie rolls the puppy away from him. "My hard-as-nails brother and I are here to . . . ." He then realizes that Mikey is no longer next to him and looks around.

He found Mikey surprisedly by the puppies, baby bottles sticking out of a vest he's had on, smiling as the puppies drinks from the bottles.

Mikey laughs as he begins naming them one by one as they ran to him. "And I'll call you Indiana Bones, and you Little Bones."

Donnie frown and got on his feet and stalking towards his brother. "Mikey, come on! Oh!" He stopped half way as a ball smacks him in the face, he smacks at it, knocking it aside, he then let out a scrowl towards Todd.

Todd only laughs. "Melvin wants to play!" He pointed to a small dog on ground with a ball in its mouth. "Could you toss his ball?" He suggested.

The soft shell, picked the pup holding the ball on the other hand. "Okay, fine. I will toss the ball if you give us the keys to your..." He throws the ball as hard as he can and a sound caught his attention. "I am in something squishy. I am in something squishy!" He looks down at his feet disgusted.

"Oh, yeah, I am so swamped," Todd mentions seeing Donnie reaction and went inside then back out. "I never get to clean the yard up. But you guys are so good at this! Do you want to grab a couple shovels?" He holds up two shovels at the boys.

Both Mikey and Donnie grunt as they shovel stuff into the back of a truck, before it drove away.

Frowning Mikey looks tired. "Why did we just do that?" He asked.

Donnie frown. "I don't know, Michael. I don't know. Niceness is his superpower!"

Then a calls interrupts the boys as Donnie took out his phone, seeing Eva image on the screen and answered the video call.

On the screen it shows Eva still at the junkyard, a worried look on her face as she looks into the screen. Mikey popping over Donnie shoulder and waved first.

"Hey Eva!" Mikey smiled.

Eva gently smiles back. "He-hey guys, just wanna know how everything is going?" She asks.

Donnie pushed Mikey off of him and looks down at the phone. "Everything fine, but a few... Obstacles came up on the way." He spat out looking away.

Eva hummed with a nod. "Okay, I just wanna know if you'll take longer so I could inform Leo or Raph that we'll arrive late for dinner or so."

"Wait, you haven't told anything to Leo or Raph, have you?" Donnie asks, gripping on his phone as he held a worried look.

Eva looks away blushing a little. "N-no I haven't, though Leo have been sending messages in how everything is going and if we'll be taking longer to come back."

Suddenly a large claw appeared from behind and wraps itself around Eva shoulder, Repo appearing beside her as he pulled her close.

"Don't worry pal, she's in good hands." Repo smirks at Donnie who scowled back.

"Hey, take your hands off of her-" Donnie was cut off as the screen turned black, letting him know that the call had ended.

In that, Todd steps out of RV with two glasses of lemonade and a puppy following behind. "Ah, you guys must be exhausted. Why don't you sleep over? In the morning, I can hold Sir Chomps-A-Lot while you guys floss his giant fangs!"

A puppy jumps on Don's knee despite him trying to shoo it away and then have it over his chest, with the puppy clinging to him.

Both boys smiles turning to the shorter mutant as Donnie spoke up." That sounds gr . . . no, no. We didn't come here to help you. We came here to repo your RV" He quickly corrects himself, remembering the call just now and drops the shovel.

Todd frowns."Okay. Yeah, I guess me and the pups will just sleep under the stars tonight."

Tears roll down Todd's face as both turtles look down at him, thunder sounds in the distance, the sky suddenly darkens while Todd sniffs as rain starts to fall. Donnie and Mikey look up, and then down where two puppies were hiding under the RV stairs, whimpering by the rain coldness.

Todd continues. "And every night through puppy hurricane season!"

A puppy sneezes and it's snot got onto Donnie face who only had a blank expression. A puppy walks up with umbrella in it mouth, drops it on the ground and tries to undo the tie with its mouth.

"I can't do it!" Mikey cried and got on his knees and helps the puppy open the umbrella over himself.

Donnie held his forehead, thinking that he might get a headache any moment now. "Okay, Todd."He mumbled the clears his throat." How about you trade us that dusty RV, and we make you a new place to sleep, huh?" He suggested with gestures.

Todd raised his head with a gasp and smiled up at the soft shell." Really? And a place to feed the puppies, and bathe and diaper and play with them?"

Donnie frowns with a sigh. "Yes."

"I don't suppose that..."

Getting his pacient on edge. "Yes, obviously there will be robot assistants!" Donnie scream.

[Next day, sun is shining. Todd holds up a starter gun and pulls the trigger. A 'Go!!' banner pops up.]

Todd then held up a small plastic gun. "And go!" It fired a small flag with a 'Go!' sign.

Mikey was holding an armload of planks and the robotic arms on Donnie's battle shell pop out, each holding a tool. Don and Mikey working to construct a building, with Todd and the puppies helping out too.

The night comes up, then day, then night again, then day once again. Donnie at a control panel of frisbee tossing machine as the puppies jump to catch the frisbee, and then Mikey leaps up and one bounces off his face.

At nighttime, Donnie and Mikey was still working. As the days and nights passes by, Todd and the pups new home takes shape.

Finally it's complete and looks like an amusement park for dogs.

Mikey held Donnie phone on video call with Eva as the turtle move the phone around to show the girl their work as they both made their way to the RV, taking their seats and fasten their seat belts.

"Thanks, guys! I'll never forget you!" Todd walks up to the vehicle where two tired turtles sit, Donnie at the wheel. "And come back if you ever want to milk the puppies!" Todd waves as Donnie starts rolling up the window. "They have eight nipples!" He then yelled.

"No, stop! No." Donnie then shouted wanted to roll up the window and block the noise.

Donnie turn on the engine and finally drove off. "Hard as nails." They both said.

"You two work hard." Eva spoke from the video call, Mikey raising the phone so that she could see them.

Donnie sigh. "I just want to get out of here and get back quickly." He says while rubbing his forehead.

"I want to get back and have one of your cuddles and eat some of your cooking." Mikey whines having Donnie to jump of his words and slightly sent a glare at him.

Eva giggles at the two brothers. "Well then I'll be waiting for both of you with o-open arms." She then blushes with a smile.

"Already heard you." Donnie then said and stepped on the paddle, fastening the speed as Mikey cheered.

After a few hours later, Donnie finally arrived at the city, driving straight at the familiar junkyard and through its gates.

"All right!" Donnie grins.

"We did it!" Mikey cheered, hanging out of the RV window and waved. "Hey, Repo! One RV, as promised. Wax up that moon buggy, baby."

Repo looking over his shoulders as both him and Eva were sitting on the floor, a picnic bag and matriss neatly placed.

Eva was first to get up. "Donnie! Mikey!" She smiles and made her way to the boys, receiving a big bear hug from Mikey and an arm hug from Donnie as he plop a cheek on her head.

Repo stood up too, looking at the three. "Not bad, not bad. But what had happened was . . . I ain't giving it to you. Turns out, dorky Jupiter Jim fans'll pay big bucks just to sit in that thing!" He pointed to where the buggy sits with a promo billboard behind it and advertisements to get photos with it for dollars.

Donnie picked his head and scrowl at the mantis. "What? We had a deal, buddy-o."

Repo only shrugged. "Scrapping is a tricky business, kids, and you got tricked." He grins.

Donnie then walked up to him and got in Repo's face. "We are not leaving without our moon buggy." He declared.

Shoving Donnie, Repo laughs. "Hey, the purple one's funny!"

Donnie sat up and look over his shoulder. "I keep telling you guys I'm funny." He grins making Eva to giggle.

"I'm gonna break your legs halfway through..." Repo then lifts a large metal blocks overhead. "... twice."

Repo slams the block down where Donnie is squatting, but he rolls out of the way on time getting in front of Eva.

Thinking quick, Donnie then look over Eva . "Eva, the magnet!" He pointed.

"Hmm?"

Donnie grabbed Eva by the hand and threw her pass Repo and into the cab of crane, having her to grab onto the rails and swiftly inside, reaching out for the control handle and yanks on it. Overhead magnet comes on and pulls Repo into the air.

Repo splutters and tries to get loose but eventually fails. "Dollface, how could you?"

"S-sorry!"

Mikey and Donnie run beneath Repo. "A deal's a deal, chico!" He says catching Eva in mid air as she had jumped out of the crane.

As they were racing for the Moon Buggy vehicle, arms waving around, Donnie then laughed out. "Is there anything magnets can't do?"

Both boys hop inside the Moon Buggy. "Ah! Ooh!" Mikey exclaimed, excited looking around as Eva was place into his lap.

Both boys laughing as Donnie presses buttons and controls, turning the vehicle on. "Tallyho! Eat crater dust, bug man!"

Eva look over at back, seeing how Repo gets loose, drops to the ground with a grunt, and begins chasing them on foot, breathing heavily.
"U-Um... Donnie." Eva spoke up.

She sees that Repo was falling behind, he grunts as he leaps on a green truck and climbs in behind the wheel, chuckling as he starts it up and begins driving, sounding the horn as he gives a chase.

"He's right behind us." She told Donnie who was looking at the controls and wheel.

"Man, this thing is super slow." Donnie frowns and looks around.

"Of course it is." Mikey says and the three looks out to see a cyclist keeping pace with them. "It was built for the gravity of the Moon."

Suddenly the wrecker bashes into the rear of the buggy, Mikey holding onto Eva tightly so that she won't get thrown forward and crash into the controls.

"Give me back my dork-mobile!" Repo shouted with rage, gripping on the wheel.

Being pushed over, Mikey lifted a finger in the air and then announced with a yell. "Moon-core lasers, activate!" Presses button. "Oh . . ."

Eva sweat dropped. "Nothing happened."

The boys look back.

"Uh . . ." Donnie exclaimed.

Mikey then continues. "Crater dust cloud . . ." He then Presses another button.

Eva turn to the duo. "Should that do anything?" She asks as nothing was happening.

Mikey inpatient starts pressing buttons in rapid succession. "Zero-atmosphere Gatling missiles?" Unexpectedly a button springs up from the panel. "Ah, nuts."

The three yells as the wrecker rams them again, Eva eventually bumping her head on something.

"Ow!" She rubs her head lightly.

Repo is laughing maniacally, as he pulls alongside them and crashes into the side of the buggy.

Donnie turnes to his brother. "This is a movie vehicle, pal. They wouldn't load it up with advanced lunar artillery." He lefted a brow.

Still pressing buttons randomly, Mikey smiles. "Not unless it's the moon buggy from "Jupiter Jim's Third Last Trip to the moon", He smashes his fist through the dashboard. "... Which had a fake dashboard to fool the Plutonians!" Pulling his fist back only for him to reveal another dashboard beneath the fake one. Grabs a lever that says 'Pull To Activate'. "Pasta fazool! I'm kicking in Jupiter Jim Titan Turbo Mode!"

Both turtles were cheering as the engines fires up with a pink glowing light within the engine, Mikey making faces at Repo before the Moon Buggy dash away as it goes faster.

Repo growls in anger and then looks surprised as the buggy speeds away, almost running down a pedestrian.

Donnie look behind seeing the wrecker catching up. "I can't shake him."

Mikey looks into the controls. "I'll try the Gravity Grease 3000."

"Wa-wait, Mikey! I don't think that a good idea! We're still on the..."

Too late to finsidh her sentence, Mikey presses another button, the panel on one side of the buggy lifts and pipes begin spraying grease on the street, sidewalk, and pedestrians.

People on the streets then scream and yell on the sudden grease, spill over them. "Oil! Ah, oil! Oil? This is gonna . . ."

The wrecker catches up with them and begins banging into the buggy again.

"I think we got a bunch of people pretty oily. Ow!" Donnie mentions.

"I think I just saw my P. E. teacher." Eva mumbled out as she saw a familiar chubby person on the side.

With the oil, the wrecker slide right in front of their bumper then side out to the other side and keeps ramming into them, horn honking.

"I'm getting a bit dizzy now." Eva says as she holds onto Mikey, laying her head over his shoulder, about to faint any moment.

She then let out a scream as their vehicle lost its cover by Repo who rammed into them, taking cover to avoid getting hit.

But unfortunately, Mikey loses his grip of the girl on the next ram, having her to fly back and crash into the wrecker.

"Eva!!" The boys yell, Donnie almost crashing into a building but got back in track.

Eva groan, looking behind her to Repo smirking. "Missed me already, Dollface?" He asked as he poke out of the window and with a claw clash at the trunk, trying to reach over the girl.

"S-So-sorry, not my t-type!" Eva shutters scared as she avoids getting into his claw.

"Eva!" Mikey then yelled out, having her to look over and see him with open arms.

Gulping, Eva knew what he was trying to say and what she needed to do, so carefully she got on four then on a knee, squeaking as the vehicle shook and she almost slipped over, breathing deep, Eva tried again and then stood up.

"Ngh." Eva whined as she looks at the distance, never will she do something like this again.

Taking in a deep breath, Eva finally leaped forward, Repo throwing a claw at her but luckily it only tear a piece of her clothes, Eva landing safety back on Mikey arms, Mikey almost lost his balemce and fell back on his seat backwards

Knowing that the girl is back and safe, Mikey then reached over and pressed a button which had a 3000 underneath a red button that read 'Bug Zapper'.

The panel at the back of the buggy opens up, a robotic arm with two large panels on it lifts, and then it shoots a blue ball of energy at Repo.

The teen saw how the view on the street flashes in a giant blue light energy explosion.

Both boys slapping each other's hands. "Hard as nails!"

"Tha-That was not funny!" Eva then cried as she began hitting Mikey and Donnie.

"Ow! Ow!"

"N-no! Ow! Eva wait! I'm still driving!!"

Back at the Lair

"Come on, Eva! Wait up!" Donnie ran after the girl as she walks pass Leo and Raph, who was in the couch watching a movie.

"N-no! You two left me a-alone and even h-had me jump by-by a moving vehicle!" She screams as she makes her way to the kitchen, just as Donnie was about to enter too, she then spins him around and pushed him away. "Leo. Raph, have you two eaten already?" She ignore the soft shell and look over the other two.

"U-uh... No" Leo replies as he look over from the couch.

"Not yet, no." Raph also said as he threw an arm over the back of the couch to look at the couple. "Hey little brother, what happened?" He then asked as Mikey plop down on the couch next to them.

"Long story..." Mikey muffled as he falls face flat. "Eva is mad at us!" He then cried.

Leo and Raph look at each other then at the kitchen, thinking that maybe they should wait till those two calm down a bit and get explanations later.

At the kitchen, Eva was look throughout the cabinets in search for the night's dinner, while Donnie walks in and make his way to her.

"Hey Eva, come on. Why are you mad about?" He asks as he sees that Eva turned a different spot as he got close.

Putting the ingredients on the table, Eva look around for the kitchen knife. "I-I don't know, maybe it's cause I was left wi-with a complete stranger, you being g-gone for 5 whole days, and almost being ran o-over by two big ve-vehicles." She lashed out, chopping a carrot with a loud thud.

Donnie jump on the sound before he then heard her sigh, her head drop between her shoulders as she hid her face with a free hand.

Donnie felt a sting on his chest and slowly yet carefully made his way to her, luckily she didn't avoided him this time, he reach for a shoulder and turned her around and then with a hand, lifted her face to face him.

His breath hitched as he saw visible tears waiting to form underneath her glassy eyes.

Sigh. "You were scared." He mumbles. "I understand that I did wrong to leave you like that all of the sudden on your own. All of this, all the mutants and the fights that you had ever experienced before is completely knew to you and I can understand that you were scared." he rubs a tear from her eye with this thumb." It wasn't right for me to do that to you and I can understand that you're mad... "

"N-no!" She suddenly yelled, grabbing the hand that was near her face. "I could n-never be mad at you... Neither your bro-brothers or you... You... You guys are amazing a-and funny to be with... I just... I just don't know h-how I should behave in si-situations like thi-this." Eva looks down at his hands. "I just... I just wa-want t-to b-be wi-with y-you." She blushed. "

Donnie face shaded in a deep shade of red as he hears this, surprise of her words.

Dispise the danger or trouble that she may encounter while she's with them, she still wants to be with him, even though she is good at self defense and with the weapons, she can still be easily scared and shy at most situations.

She's literally a small mice entering the tigers den on her own.

Donnie chest skipped a beat as his body then moved on its own, putting a hand on her face and then lift it up, leaning down slowly as Eva notices this.

"D-D-Donnie?" Her voice shook as it didn't reach him as her eyes then widen, feeling a pair of lips on hers.

Eva legs shook and took a step back only for her to meet the edge of the counter with her back and for Donnie to press against her more, pulling her small waist towards him and his other hand pulling her face close to his.

Eva eyes widen in shock but eventually give in and closed them, putting her hands on his chest and tiptoe to deepen more the kiss.

Their first kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 522 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
181K 3.4K 58
Oh yeah its happening, how will you cope with meeting and enjoying your life with the turtles? Who will be your turtle? and why does Donnie have eyeb...