again ↠ chenji

By yvneos

"it's also funny to think that we act like we don't have a past." ↳ wherein the dream band are looking for an... More

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
EPILOGUE

12

2K 98 11
By yvneos

chapter twelve

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"ji, come on!"

"no, that's too childish!"

"it's not!"

"it's still no."

"you're just going to come with me! i'm alone!"

"you're already grown up!"

"ji!"

watching the older one waiting for his cotton candy, eyes shining under the sun. he let out a sigh and just waited for him, arms crossed on his chest.

"do you want some?" he asked.

"as if you really want to give me." he said calmly as they started to walk, probably to explore around.

"well, i already asked you if you want to buy one and you said you don't want to." he pouted as he continued eating his cotton candy that he bought in that one booth. "but still, it's kinda rude if i didn't ask you if you wanted some."

"whatever." and he rolled his eyes.

he still can't believe that this short guy beside him made him agree to go with him, go around, try the booths and buy those foods they were selling. try the games they had.

the other members had already left to also try the booths, chenle and jisung are the only one who left behind at the music room and chenle also want to go around, being a shy person he is, he ask jisung to come with him, besides, they already close enough so why not to ask him?

which took a long time just to make jisung agree.

well, how can jisung deny if chenle showed his doe eyes to him?

"eh? mark hyung and haechan hyung are getting married?"

jisung saw how chenle was trying to look at the wedding booth in front of them, there's a lot of people outside that's why he can't see them. unlike jisung, who is tall enough, that's why he saw his hyungs getting married inside.

"ji, i can't see them." chenle said and panted. being failed to see them clearly even though he kept tiptoe-ing.

"they are just getting married, that's all." jisung said calmly.

"but you know, i also ship them together." he giggled. "they were cute, right? mark hyung is so calm and soft when it comes to haechan hyung." he said happily.

"they are lowkey in a relationship though." jisung in a low voice, which made chenle gasp dramatically.

"they are?!" he asked dramatically, but also maintained his voice low so the others won't hear them.

"yeah," he nodded. "let's go, i suddenly want some lemonade." and he held chenle's hand.

"eh? baekhyun hyung said we should not drink some cold today." chenle said, not minding their hands intertwined. probably used by it.

but jisung didn't respond, he just want to go far away from the wedding booth after his eyes met jaemin's. he suddenly knew what will happen as he saw the older one smirked and whisper something to jeno.

"sungchanie!" chenle called happily after seeing his friend together with his boyfriend.

"chenle-ah!" he greeted.

but his eyes go down to chenle and jisung's hands.

"hi, ji." he greeted the other one and smiled.

"mark hyung and haechan hyung's fake wedding has already ended?" shotaro asked.

"i think it's going to end now, jisung and i are late to go around that's why we can't watch their wedding." chenle said and pouted.

"here's the gun, sir." the student said, which made shotaro and chenle look at it.

"le, let's go." jisung said.

"let's play first!" chenle said.

shotaro let out a chuckle and let chenle play the game, he easily shot the target which made him win and able to get a prize. while jisung is already freaking out after seeing jeno and jaemin come out from the booth.

hesitating to leave chenle alone, jisung still left in the end to go far away from his hyungs as he doesn't want to get married in chenle even though it's just a fake. it's not that he doesn't want to because he doesn't like chenle, god knows how jisung loves him.

it's just that, that pretty lips of chenle is tempting him these past few days. jisung knew that there's a kissing part in that fake wedding. jisung was scared that instead of kissing chenle in the forehead, he might do it in chenle's lips instead.

"running away, hmm?" jeno asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"hyung!" he whined.

"let's go, jisung-ah. your future husband is waiting!" he giggled.

jisung even tried to let go but jeno is strong enough to not let him go. until they had finally arrived at the booth, jisung was now standing in front of the called 'priest' and he saw how they fix chenle right now.

having a white cloth in his head, holding a bouquet of flowers. imagine how chenle looks if he's also wearing a suit. jisung used to wish before about marrying chenle and it happened.

but he didn't expect that it would happen here in this wedding booth.

"lord, i wish to marry him someday. but why here?" he whispered and pouted.

the called 'wedding' didn't even take long, but before the priest announced that they are finally husband and husband. jisung needed to kiss chenle first on the forehead.

"save those lips of yours in our real wedding."

chenle was stiff in his place and didn't realize that jisung just kissed him on his forehead which made the crowd loud, he just came back to his senses when the priest announced that they are finally married.

"congratulations to the newlyweds!" baekhyun greeted them as the band came back.

"so i think it's a double celebration tonight?" kun asked teasingly, smirking.

"who got married?" someone suddenly asked.

their eyes shifted to the old man who arrived from the backstage, he was wearing a suit and wearing the fierce face of him. making people find him intimidating.

"dad? why are you so early?" chenle asked curiously and went closer to him.

"the school also called me for something that's why, hon." the father said and hugged him.

"mr. zhong, this is the dream band." baekhyun said and pointed chenle's band mates.

"you guys have pretty faces, huh." the father said and waved at them.

trying his best to ignore jisung or else everyone will ask how they met.

"mr. zhong?" haechan leaned closer to mark and whisper it. "the owner of the university?" he asked.

mark looked at him and nodded, making the tanned male gasp and cannot believe what he just found out. wonder why chenle and jisung suddenly got close easily because their parents might know each other.

because jisung's family is one of the stockholders in this university.

"they are rich rich." haechan whispered.

"wait, who got married again?" the father asked.

"mark and haechan, sir." baekhyun said.

"ooh, they look good together though." he chuckled. "oh, wait. i need to go now." he smiled.

they took a bow at him which made the old man do the same, while chenle and kun decided to bring him outside first.

"does that mean, your parents and chenle's parents know each other, ji?" jaemin asked as soon as the family disappeared.

"i don't think so," baekhyun was the one who spoke. "their parents are both busy outside the country because of some businesses." he finished off.

"wonder why you and chenle easily get along together," renjun said.

which made jisung and jeno look at each other, jeno held his smile back while jisung just rolled his eyes to him.

until the time has finally come, chenle felt his hands shaking because of how nervous he is. getting anxious about what will happen as soon as he steps on the stage, about what people will say to him.

he joined the band kinda late, in just a few months, he will finally graduate and will leave the college. he can't help not to be anxious as he also keeps overthinking.

not until he felt a hand hold his hand, intertwining it and holding him tightly. already enough to fade chenle's nervousness away.

"it will be fine, hmm?" he whispered softly.

"i can't help not to, ji." he pouted.

"i'm here, your parents and friends are here. there's no need to be anxious, le." he said and smiled softly.

"will they not hate me?" he asked.

"why would they?" jisung asked. "you're talented, you have a beautiful voice. why would they hate you?" he asked.

"ji—"

"shh, we will do this together, hmm?" he smiled as he raised both of their hands and kiss the top of chenle's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 917 22
𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒆 and 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏 had no idea what they were walking into when they moved to Korea 𝑱𝒆𝒏𝒐 and 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏 are in love with each other...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...
79.6K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au
173K 8.1K 32
❝how is this thing supposed to get rid of my nightmares?❞ na jaemin. ©wakeybaeky