Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!๐Ÿฅบ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?๐Ÿฅบ
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[105]

5.5K 160 16
By __MicroCosmos__

Tae took a deep shaky breath before compiling the full sentence and chocked his own saliva to clear his throat which is feeling like there is a lump there in his throat. He looked at Jimin who was looking at him for speak up, his eyes are teary and he looked so tiny and broken in such place! Tae slowly averted his gaze to his back, where Jin was sitting hugging him from behind and caressing his hair a little.

Tae looked at his eldest hyung with his bambi cute eyes and Jin smiled softly indicating that everything is ok here, he can say or do anything he feels comfortable. Tae got that and turned in front again.

He looked down on his lap, playing with his own fingers and mumbled softly, 'I wanna stay with only Jin hyung. Please leave us alone.'

Jimin took a minute to process what he heard form Tae and what he meant. When he finally understood, his heart felt a sharp pain. Regret? Disappointment? Sadness? Feeling useless? Well, you can name the feelings as much as you want, but nothing compared with how Jimin felt! He knows why Tae is upset with him and he can't feel worse for that! But he didn't expect his twin will just kick him out like that! Well, not literary, but the words are enough to say that he really wanna avoid Jimin right now. Jimin looked at Jin with his helpless face, who was having a same look like him. He was as helpless as Jimin in this situation.

Jimin slowly touched Tae's hand and whispered, 'Y-you want me to leave buddy?'

Tae kept looking down but slowly nodded in an affirmative way.

Jin: Tae, why you-

Tae: Please hyung. I don't want him around me right now...please!' Tae said in a stern yet tiny tone.

Oh damn! Now that's hit hard! Jimin moved his hand away from Tae's and slowly stood up. He wiped his own tears and looked away from them.

Jimin: fine! As you wish....Jin hyung, I'll be in Jungkook's room. Call me if you need me.' Jimin said plainly and left without letting Jin say anything in return.

Jin sighed heavily and then make Tae urn to his side. He made Tae face him and cupped his face. Tae looked away from Jin's face, he himself looking sad about what he did right now. But, he is scared now to face Jimin. It's better to Jin than Jimin. Yes, he can see Jimin is trying to be normal and make him feel like before. But, he can't forget about the trauma Jimin gave him that day. It was real scary! So, it's better to stay away from him for a while...

Jin: Tae look at me.

Tae slowly looked at him, he saw Jin's disappointed face and felt bad. He shouldn't have to be that rude to Jimin. Jin is also feeling bad because of him now!

Jin: Why you did that bud? What's going on with Jimin, hmm?'

Tae bit his lower lip, but didn't say anything.

Jin: Come on tell me?

Tae gulped, 'I-I really just wanna stay with you hyung.'

Jin: I can see it and I appreciate it, but Tae, why you tell him like that? See, he was hurt-

Tae suddenly hugged Jin tightly and hid his face on Jin's chest. He cried his heart out and that took Jin off guard. He sighed and hugged his baby bear back.

Jin: Ok Ssshhh...it's ok. Hyung is not scolding you baby. I was just trying to....uh! It's all ok... Ok alright! Don't cry love-

He caressed his hair and back while saying soft words to his ears.

Tae: I-I'm sorry hyung...Sorry for e-everything...I didn't mean any of it, I swear!' he mumbled between his crying and Jin nodded approving it.

Jin: I know, I know...I'm not angry ok? Just....you could have done it more professionally. Jungkook is hurt, the punishment took him a really bad condition, which you can't prevent by a little patience, right?

Tae nodded and slowly looked up, 'I could...But he made me angry by running away...I couldn't be calm that time.'

Jin: I can feel you. But, you know how much he hates needles! So, we need to be patience about him, like I did with you...do you do that with you patient also?' Jin asked with a senior doctor's tone and Tae looked down.

Tae: No hyung. I'm sorry, I will be more good in future.'

Jin smiled a little and then kissed Tae's forehead.

Jin: It's ok love. It happens. Now let's keep it aside for now and see the important part right now. Let me check you, lay on the bed please.'

Tae wiped his tears and obeyed his hyung without any word. Jin stood up and started taking out some stuffs from the medic kit on nightstand.

Tae see Jin's movements with his puffy eyes and suddenly he asked innocently, 'Hyung?'

Jin was still looking for the thermometer, 'Hmm?'

Tae: How is Jungkook-ie?' he said in a low tone and Jin smiled warmly looking at the boy. He came near him and ruffled his hair fondly, 'He is still having a high fever but I guess he will be fine. Yoongi is there to take care of him.'

Tae nodded and started thinking about something. Jin understood his mind's state and he sat beside his younger.

Jin: Wanna go to him?

Tae's eyes sparkled up and he nodded vigorously, 'Yes please.'

Jin chuckled, 'Well, then first let me check you, then you can go to his room and can stay with him, ok?'

Tae gave Jin his boxy cute smile and hugged him, 'Thank you hyung. you are the best!'

Jin ruffled his hair, 'I know. Now let me do my work.'

Tae: Okay!'

.

.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room;

Yoongi was staring at Jimin who was changing the wet cloth from Jungkook's forehead now. Jimin told him what happened there. He was crying just ten minutes ago but right now, no one can tell that by seeing his face's expression. He is looking all plain and blank. Yoongi is sitting beside Jungkook while Jimin took all the responsibilities of treating makhne. Yoongi knows Jimin is upset like right now, but he won't show it to anyone. He cried in front of Yoongi and that's it, he will shut down and will face his problem by his own...

Yoongi sighed, 'Jimin?'

Jimin looked up, 'Yes hyung?'

Yoongi: you don't have to suppress your feelings in front of your hyung. You can talk, you know.

Jimin tried to smile, 'I know. But I'm really ok now hyung. I'd fine, don't worry.'

Yoongi glared at him, 'Yeah I can see that.'

Jimin just looked down to Jungkook's face and caressed his hair.

Yoongi: You want me to talk with Tae?

Jimin: No please....Let him have his time.

Yoongi: But-

Jimin looked at him with pleading eyes, 'Please hyung. I will make it better in fastest time, I promise. Just let it handle me?'

Yoongi sighed in defeat and nodded, 'Fine. Do as you wish.'

Jimin smiled, 'Come on grandpa, don't sulk!'

Yoongi shot a glare to him, 'Shut up!'

Jungkook whined a bit in his sleep hearing Yoongi's sudden outburst.

Jimin quickly put a finger on his lip, 'Sshhh.....you are gonna wake my baby up! Lower your tone hyung!' he said and Yoongi caressed Jungkook's hair without replying Jimin.

Jimin took the bowl of water and stood up, 'I'm coming with new water.'

Yoongi hummed and Jimin left the room quietly. He came downstairs in the kitchen and poured all the water in the sink. He opened the tap and started filling the bowl. He is hurt for sure, he can feel Tae is hurt too. He didn't thought his punishment will go that far that will lead Tae to a trauma. He sensed that something is wrong with Tae but today he is sure about what it is. He is sacred about Jimin! Jimin felt a warm water rolling down through his cheek, he wiped it, stupid tears...don't know when to come and when not!

He stopped the running water took the bowl. He is sad seeing Jungkook's condition and was a bit mad at Tae too, but now the only thing he can think about is his both babies well-being. They need to be get well soon, he don't want anything else right now!

He composed himself before entering the room of Jungkook and then went inside. He put the bowl in night stand and turned to Yoongi, 'Hyung I'm going to my room. Should I call Namjoon hyung or Hobi hyung to help you?'

Yoongi shook his head, 'No need. Go get some rest.'

Jimin nodded and was about to left, but Yoongi called him back, 'Min?'

Jimin turned, 'Nae?'

Yoongi: Baby, I know you and Tae must be having any problem in between. I trust you, I know you can take care of it. Just be a little fast. I don't like the environment here!'

Jimin bit his lower lip and nodded slightly.

Yoongi: Can I give you a suggestion?

Jimin: Yes?

Yoongi smiled, 'Try the old method...Like you used to do in childhood...You got what I mean?'

Jimin squinted his eyes for a minute, and then when he remembered what Yoongi exactly meant, his eyes sparkled up in excitement! He ran to Yoongi and hugged him tightly, 'Hyung! You are great!' Yoongi giggled and hugged him back.

-

-

-

{WELL....First of all, i'm so so soooo sorry for being literary vanished for such looooong time without any notice and stuff. the thing is I got high fever and i was like unconscious for one week! but now I'm okay and I started writing again, so i hope I can upload in rhythm once again....

So sorry to all those who was texting me and trying to contact me and was worried about me. I was not in condition to reply and Thank you so much for the love and support and concern for me. I felt overwhelmed!

I love you my youniverse!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.7K 23
โ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‹๐„๐…๐“ ๐๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐‹๐… ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐.. ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐€...
56.3K 4.5K 53
A crazy, jolly, and funny student who's so in-love with her professor Isa. Ali is willing to do anything para kay Isa, and Isa being Isa she's so upt...
334K 7.6K 27
book 1 of the windows of the soul duology โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ lucent: softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for so...
3.8M 113K 64
โ€ผ๏ธ FOLLOW DULU SEBELUM BACA โ€ผ๏ธ Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok...