Don't Be Afraid To Ask

By callme_annie

When Zee tries to forget about the past, NuNew becomes his best company and someone who will try to heal Zee'... More

*1* Saint
*2* Pierre Gasly
*3* NuNew Chawarin
*4* Zee Pruk
*5* NuNew
*6* Zee Pruk
*7* Nat
*8* NuNew
*9* Annie
*10* Pierre
*11* Zee Pruk
*12* NuNew
*13* NuNew
*14* Zee Pruk
*15* Saint
*16* Zee Pruk
*17* Saint
*18* Annie
*19* Pierre
*20* NuNew
*21* Annie
*22* Saint
*23* Perth Nakhun
*24* Annie
*25* Perth
*26* Tutor Koraphat
*27* Saint
*28* Pierre
*29* NuNew
*30* Saint Suppapong
*31* Zee Pruk
*32* NuNew
*33* NuNew
*34* Annie
*35* Khaotung
*36* Annie
*37* NuNew
*38* Zee Pruk
*39* Perth Nakhun
*40* Annie
*41* Perth
*42* Zee Pruk
*43* First Kanaphan
*44 Zee Pruk
*45* Khaotung
*46* Zee Pruk
*47* Saint
*48* NuNew
*49* Perth Nakhun
*50* Annie
*51* First Kanaphan
*52* NuNew
*Last Chapter*
*Last Dream of Zee*

Proloque

1.6K 16 0
By callme_annie

"In this world, it's just us,
You know it's not the same
As it was "~ Harry Styles, As It Was

"You see each day i love you more ... Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow :) x"

~ Zayn, Twitter

❤️🌻❤️

They say that you should start a good story with an earthquake and then make sure that the tension only increases gradually.

The past returns at the most unexpected moments, strikes with the force of a typhoon and leaves behind wounds that are difficult to heal. These people came from different worlds, seemingly nothing connected them, and yet soon they were to meet and start writing a common story.

To start a new story or maybe to finish an old story?

Those who were seemingly completely unconnected.

Seemingly.

But there was something they didn't know, that they weren't aware of. When some were getting into a good sleep after a long and hard day's work, others were just getting up and getting ready to take on the next challenges of the coming day. New rolled over in his dorm room, Zee was struggling to sleep but couldn't, still feeling Saint's lips touch his lips, their ferocity and brutality. Pierre trained on the simulator for the next race, Lando entertained his fans with a live broadcast on Twitch, Lewis helped create a new collection of high-end clothing. Nat and Max slept huddled together in Max's house, which has also become Nat's home for some time. Saint tried his best to get drunk, which was not so easy, because despite his petite figure, he was quite resistant to alcohol. Kamil and Ewa were just boarding the plane that was supposed to take them to their dream and long-awaited vacation. DeeJay and Miki spent the night editing the next episode for DeeJay's YouTube channel. Boun, Prem, Bright, Win, Gulf and Mew were just returning from an event organized by one of the sponsors. Earth in a fit of rage packed some Mixxiw's clothes and put them in front of the house, preventing the boy from entering.

— Come back when you understand what you did wrong — he just told him and slammed the door in his face.

Poy, Cooper, Talay, Perth, Shane, and MD rehearsed their roles in an apartment rented by their studio, not bothering about the late hour. These were the final scenes and they wanted to do their best. They believed that their BL "My Engineer" series could be a success.

First was wondering, how can he tell his best friend that he didn't get the role in the series, where they hoped to star together. He stayed awake for very long time, trying to find best words. At the end he knew that his friend will never get mad on him over something like this, but he himself was disappointed. They wanted to play together, they were friends from the beginning but never expected that their story will go on like this.

Off tried to forget, what has been already said between him and Gun. Both of them knew how impossible it was to pretend that everything is ok, while it is not. Off spend this night with his girlfriend, letting Gun go to a fashion event alone. Gun was hurting, but never told this to anyone, he always kept his own pain and thoughts for himself, never shared anything. He was too broken inside, to stop himself. This night he met with P'Cloud, who sold him druggs for the first time. Gun was desperated, he felt like his world was ending. He couldn't stop thinking about his own feelings. No matter how much he tried to step away, his memories always were there. He wanted to cry, wanted to give up, wanted to forget. But this was impossible. He didn't care about his own safety and health anymore.

— Why are you doing this? — Singto asked Gun, seeing him drinking another shot of vodka.

Singto was one of Gun's closest friends, they worked for few years for the same company. Gun always felt that he can safely tell anything to Singto, who was best in keeping secrets. This time Singto took Gun home from the event, where both were the most popular stars. Gun didn't wanted to stop drinking and had hidden druggs so Singto couldn't see them. He wasn't crying, even tho he wanted to. He felt like he didn't have enough tears.

— It's my business — Gun  answered with cold voice.

— But you are my friend, so it's also my business — Singto didn't wanted to give up. He couldn't leave his friend alone, so he sat down on the floor next to him and took empty glass, filling it with vodka. — Please, you can tell me. Don't keep everything to yourself, it can kill you, it can be very painful. Maybe if you share it, you'll feel better.

— I don't care!!! Do you hear me?! I DON'T CARE!!! — Gun yelled as loud as he was able to. He stood up and went to the nearest bookshelf, where he kept souvenirs from all his travels.  Among them were pictures of a special person who had never been indifferent to him.  He told himself that he was happy to see this person happy, but when he looked at the photographs, an unexpected fury swept over him.  He grabbed one of the photo frames and threw it on the floor, causing the glass protecting the photo to shatter with a clatter and sprinkle the floor with tiny shards.

— Gun, please, calm down and tell me, what happened. I'm worried about you. Tell me or I'll call Off — Singto used blackmailing, because he knew that Gun right now would only answer on this, he didn't react on anything else. Using Off as excuse always worked.

— She's pregnant! They'll have a baby...! You know? They'll be family now...

Singto came closer and hugged his friend. There was so little he could do about that. He knew that Gun was hurting and yet he couldn't help him.

They came from different countries and parts of the world, belonged to different cultures and professed different religions. Each of them had secrets that they jealously kept. Each of them was afraid of something and had some dreams. Each of them knew the prize and the price.

*    *    *

This story began decades earlier and has not yet been resolved. Annie's eyes followed closely with every movement and every gesture of the character on the screen. She heard the roar of the gunshot and saw Intouch run up to his beloved, kneel beside him, and with heartbreaking tears asking why Korn had done this to him.

Annie couldn't help feeling she knew the scene, but not from the movie. These feelings and emotions, while completely false for the Boys Love series, were disturbingly familiar. And those dreams. She had them too, but hers were dim. In addition, all she could see was the face of the other. For years, she'd told herself they were just meaningless nightmares, but as she saw the next scenes she realized that these weren't just random dreams, it was more like slips of someone else's memories unfolding chronologically. Although she never believed it. She preferred to think she was exhausted and stressed.

Annie was known to be very scientific, always trying to find logical explanations, didn't believe in reincarnation or any myths or legends, didn't believe in the existence of twin souls or threads of destiny. She argued that every human being is the master of his fate, that thoughts and feelings are chemical processes in the brain, and that everyone lives only once. She was sarcastic at times, but never put herself first.

She paused the show and went to the bar to get the whiskey bottle out of it. She didn't like this alcoholic drink, but she needed something stronger this evening. They rarely drank any alcohol in her house, they were intended mainly for guests, if there were any, which also didn't happen very often.

And this time she had the same dream she was a boy in.

They strolled through the not too crowded suburbs of the only partially foreign city in which she recognized Bangkok, occasionally poking each other with their shoulders and laughing. His companion was shorter, with thick black hair and quite narrow even for Thai's eyes. The lips were large and a bit swollen from kissing. He was dressed in comfortable, wide, light-colored pants and an equally wide beige shirt. He couldn't be older than 20 years. It was accompanied by a feeling of happiness and lightness in the soul, slightly tarnished by fear that was born somewhere at the bottom of the mind, a panic fear that something very bad would happen, which they could not prevent in any way.

And then the surroundings suddenly changed, the colors disappeared, everything was shades of black and gray, streaked here and there with brown and navy blue. They were sitting on the floor in a room in an abandoned house, where they had spread out a red, large, fluffy blanket that had been brought from one of them and were kissing when suddenly the door opened and two men entered. One of them was dressed very tastefully and elegantly in an expensive suit, and you could see a gold watch on his wrist. The other looked much more modest in simple, dark creased pants, frayed shoes, and a pale shirt with a patch on the elbow. The rich man was furious. He walked over to the shorter of the boys and tugged at his arm, forcing him to stand up. He had a gun in his hand.

- You fucking little parasite! You only make me ashamed! — The rich man shouted, slapping his son in the face with his open palm.

- Dad ... Forgive me, please forgive me. I really love Mek.

- You love him, yeah! I don't give a shit. Tomorrow you will marry my boss's daughter and see that she will change you. I assure you that she knows such tricks that you will immediately forget about this dirty poor fellow. — He spoke in a sharp, disgusting voice, his face wrinkled as if the stench of carcass decaying in the sun or rotten eggs had reached his nose.

— No, Dad, please don't. I don't want! - Begged the lower one. Annie in her dream was the latter, the one whom the lower one kissed, and the one who was called Mek. Mek approached his boyfriend to hug him, and he was pushed violently and fell to the floor.

- Mek! - Shouted the lower one and tried to break free from the embrace of his father.

- Stop! You are embarrassing me! I hate what you do, understand ?! You are a hopeless son - The lower one has been struck again. He staggered, but, held by his father, didn't fall.

- King ...! — A short cry escaped Mek's mouth as he saw the boy yank the gun from his father's hand and put it to his temple.

- I won't marry a woman, neither of them, even if she would make me a millionaire and everyone would love me. I don't care about money, don't you get it? — King almost shouted, no longer caring about appearances. He didn't care that someone might hear them, that they might be misunderstood. For him, the world was ending, there was no point in continuing to pretend to be someone he had never been.

— Shut up and give me my gun now — the man growled at him, taking slow and hesitant steps and trying to get closer to his son. King held one hand out in front of him, the other pressing the cold barrel of the pistol against his temple even tighter. Father stopped.

— I won't give up because I know what you want to do. You won't make it, you won't tear us apart! Never! I love Mek, understand? - They didn't know when the tears appeared on the cheeks of both boys, they didn't know when the sun went down and the day turned into a gloomy, black night. Perhaps it was the fault of a somewhat distorted memory that seemed blurry, even in spite of its overwhelming emotions.

— You stupid, ungrateful, spoiled brat! —  King's father wanted to go over to him and pick up the gun. At the same moment, a loud bang broke the silence, and a scream came from Mek's mouth.

— P'KING!

She immediately sprang to a seat, looking around her bedroom. For a moment she didn't know where she was, or even who she was. Sweat droplets appeared on her body. She wiped her face with a piece of sheets.

— King, King ... —She whispered the name as if trying to match it with someone she knew. Then she remembered the series she had watched earlier. —Oh, it's nothing, it's just a scene from the show, nothing like that — She told herself, but deep down she knew it wasn't just a dream related to something she'd watched the night before. There was so much more to this dream.

Sometimes a thread of destiny binds us together for more than one life, sometimes it is a bond that can never be broken, and siblings or lovers will always follow each other, sometimes completely unconsciously. They will wander in the dark until they find that other end of the thread.

❤️🌻❤️🌻❤️🌻❤️🌻❤️

Welcome here, my dear lovely people!

Annie here.

I wanted to say few words before we start, so... Let's go with it!

First of all: I'm not the best with English, I'm only translating my fanfiction from Polish, so there can be some mistakes but I hope you won't give up on this just because of its not the best translation!

Everything here is FICTIONAL and comes from my own imagination, I do not intend to spread false info or offend anyone, this fic is created for fun only!

I also want to introduce some characters here, so... You can find here:

*Perth Nakhuntanagarn Screaigh (Perth Nakhun)

*Pierre Gasly and Yuki Tsunoda

*NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong (Nu, NuNu, New), Zee Pruk Panich, Mew Suppasit Jingcheveevat

* Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana, Lando Norris

* Kaownah, Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok, Yoon Phusanu Wongsavanischakorn, Yin Anan Wong

* Earth, Mix

And others:

*Annie
*Singto Prachaya Ruangroy as P'King(P'Squirrel)
*Lewis Hamilton
*Louis Tomlinson
*Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong
*Yim, Tutor
*Ohm, Fluke
*OffGun
*FirstKhao/KhaotungFirst
*Nanon
*P'Aof
*Daria
*Kinga

And maybe some other people but they're really fictional:

*P'Sky
*Sorn
*Mek
*Darcy
*Miranda

So... Let me know what do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.7K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
328K 4.6K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...
54.7K 1.5K 33
Max Verstappen x Charles LeClerc Fears, familys and careers They were rivals then became best friends. What happens next? Mature story: Contains ero...
230K 2.6K 52
In the adrenaline-fueled world of Formula 1, Willow DeVille stood out not just for her exceptional driving skills but also for her determination to b...