Lego Ninjago X Male Oc Book O...

By AllisonLange

This book contains Oc inserts for: Day of the Departed Hands of Time Sons of Garmadon Hunted March of the... More

Special: Day of the Departed...
Hands of Time Oc Info
Hands Of Time...
The Hatching...
A Time of Traitors...
Scavengers...
A Line in the Sand...
The Attack...
Secrets Discovered...
Pause and Effect...
Lost in Time...
Sons of Garmadon Oc Info
The Mask of Deception...
The Jade Princess...
The Oni and the Dragon...
Snake Jaguar...
Dead Man's Squall...
The Quiet One...
Game of Masks...
Dread On Arrival...
True Potential...
Big Trouble, Little Ninjago...
Hunted Oc Info
Firstbourne...
Iron & Stone...
Radio Free Ninjago...
How to Build a Dragon...
The Gilded Path...
Two Lies, One Truth...
The Weakest Link...
Saving Faith...
Lessons for a Master...
Green Destiny...
March Of The Oni Oc Info
The Darkness Comes Part 1....
The Darkness Comes Part 2...
Into the Breach...
The Fall...
Book 1 Finale: Endings...

Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea...

243 3 0
By AllisonLange

Jay: Ew. No matter how many times you see it, watching those suckers hatch is gross.

He said as he watched another Vermillion egg hatch. 

Lloyd: Jay! Less watching, more helping!

Jay: You know guys, I was thinking now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here, maybe we should join them.

Lloyd: What about Master Wu?

Jay: He's gone. It's a strategic retreat.

Cole: "Strategic retreat" is just a fancy way of saying "giving up."

Jay: What do you think, Lloyd? You're the Master-in-Training here.

Lloyd: We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane, cover Ice. 

Zane did what was asked, as he made a giant ice dome around the entrance to the sewers. Immediately, a giant rock was launched and created a large crack in the ice. 

Lloyd: Quick! Before they get through!

Zane: One moment. I'm getting a signal.

Jay: Oh, yeah? Does it sound anything like this: "Move your butt, Zane!"

Zane: Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him.

Cole: Wait. You're totally outnumbered.

Alex: He's right, you know. There's no way you can save him, if you go by yourself. So, before you say no, I'm coming with you. 

He added as he earned odd looks from the others. 

Alex: What? Look, I'm just going to help save the people, you know. 

Lloyd: Yes we do.

He said as he, Jay and Cole joined them but before they could do anything else, the ice dome shattered. 

Lloyd: Take cover! 

He yelled as they hid behind a corridor as the ice shattered and the Vermillion searched for them but after a few minutes, the snake warriors left and Jay sighs in relief. 

Jay: Ha. What luck. They left.

Zane: Except all the Vermillion forces in this swamp are apparently headed to the same place we are: the Dome.

Jay: I didn't say "What good luck."

Cole: So what do we do? We're in deep trouble the moment they spot us. 

Lloyd noticed a Vermillion helmet and he picked it up before answering. 

Lloyd: Then let's make sure they don't.

The ninja wore Vermillion armor and sneaked in the dome as Alex landed beside them, once the coast was clear. 

 Cole: Well, that was easy.

Jay: Yeah, too easy. Ow!

He said before he groaned as a tool was thrown at his head, making Cole laugh. 

Cyrus: Unto the breach! Freedom!

Borg yelled before he tackled Lloyd to the ground. 

Zane: Stop! He's not a Vermillion.

He shouted trying to get Borg to stop from hitting Lloyd. 

Cyrus: I know a snake when I see one. 

Lloyd quickly removed the helmet, making Borg sigh in relief. 

Cyrus: Ninja? You've come to rescue me! And it seems like you brought a friend. 

Jay: *groans* Ugh, a decision I'm starting to regret.

Lloyd: Now come on. Let's get you out of here before we're discovered.

Jay: Hey, Borg, why exactly did Krux and Acronix kidnap you anyway?

Cole: Duh. Pay attention, Jay. We know why. They grabbed every builder in Ninjago to outfit their army.

Cyrus: No, not me. I was forced to create something far more sinister.

He answered and he showed them the Iron Doom. 

Jay: Oh, heh, it's a...What is that thing?

Cyrus: I've heard them call it the Iron Doom. Krux and Acronix's ultimate weapon.

Alex: And you're the one who created it. Such an idiot. 

Cyrus: No, a blacksmith did. I'm afraid that I am responsible for that.

He points to the apparatus on the chest of the Iron Doom. 

Cyrus: It's a- - 

Zane: A nano-fused, neo-atomic power source, which, according to my calculations, creates an energy displacement sufficient to allow for—Oh, oh, dear, temporal voyage.

He answered after he cut Cyrus off as he stared at the weapon afraid. 

Cole: "Temporal voyage?" 

Jay: Time travel. "Temporal" means "time." Duh. Pay attention, Cole. 

He said as he smacked Cole on his head. 

Cyrus: It harnesses the power of the Time Blades. If Krux and Acronix get all four, they will be able to take all these Vermillion warriors anywhere in time.

He added more to his explanation as he continued on telling them what the twins can do with the Iron Doom. 

Jay: Krux and Acronix are gonna travel back in time in that thing? We gotta stop it! How do we stop it?

Cyrus: During assembly, I programmed in a secret backdoor self-destruct code. But they watched me like a hawk as I built it, so I never got a chance to enter the code.

Lloyd: Then we'll just have to sneak down and type in the code ourselves.

Jay: Sneak into Vermillion Warrior Central? Are you nuts, Lloyd?

Alex: Do you idiots have a better plan? One that doesn't allow Krux and Acronix to time travel off to who-knows-when to do who-knows-what?

He asked the two while he agreed with Lloyd's plan. 

Cole: Uh...we do not.

Lloyd: We just need the code.

Cyrus: Ah yes, of course. It's, um… Oh, I don't remember.

Cole: What!?

Cyrus: I know it's a long sequence, so I committed it to the deep recesses of my brain. Er, perhaps if I see the panel it would jar the numbers to the front of my brain.

Lloyd: Looks like you're coming with us.

He declared, ready to run away with Cyrus. 

Blunck: Going somewhere?

The general asked them, as they turned around but they didn't reply. 

Raggmunk: He said "Going somewhere, egghead?" 

Blunck: Oh, I didn't say the "egghead" part. But, but that's a nice touch.

Cyrus tried to think of a reason why he was leaving. 

Cyrus: Oh, yes. Um, I was hoping to inspect my apparatus on the factory floor.

Raggmunk: Why, exactly? To sabotage it?

Cyrus: On the contrary, to insure it's properly installed. Imagine what Krux and Acronix will do to me, and you, if it doesn't work.

Blunck: Uh, good point. We should let him inspect it. 

Cyrus: I asked these gentlemen to escort me down, but they didn't respond.

Blunck: Of course not. You can't control the Hive Mind. Vermillion, take him to the Iron Doom.

He commanded and as they were walking towards the Iron Doom with Borg. And while they were walking, Jay had to say something. 

Jay: Aye-aye.

Raggmunk: Did you just speak?

Jay: No. Okay, that time I did.

He sighed knowing what he just did before Raggmunk took his helmet off. 

Raggmunk: Vermillion, attack. 

Jay: Wait, wait, do you mean us Vermillion, or—

He asked but he got cut off as he got knocked backwards. 

Cole: Seriously, Jay? We're ninja. We're supposed to be stealthy.

Jay: Oh, I'm way past stealthy.

Ninja: Ninja, go!

The four shouted as they Spinjitzued back into the gi's. They start attacking the Vermillion, but the ninja are quickly cornered by the Vermillion. 

Cole: Cornered again? You know, this gets old.

Lloyd: Hang on. Do you hear that?

Alex: Huh?

Jay: What? 

Jay was confused about what Lloyd said as suddenly Samurai X appeared and ran over the Vermillion with the Samurai VXL.

Jay: Samurai X? 

Raggmunk: I said "Attack." 

Lloyd: Go, go, go!

He instructed as they started to attack the Vermillion again. And while they were busy fighting the Vermillion, Samurai X walked towards Cyrus. 

Samurai X: Cyrus Borg. I am relieved you are safe. I have been looking for you.

Cyrus: How did you find me?

Samurai X: I was able to hack into Zane's scanner. He located you and I came.

He answered right before a giant Vermillion stood before them. As it was about to attack them, Zane quickly freezes it in Ice. 

Zane: Samurai X. You appear to always show up at just the right time.

Samurai X: You can say I'm hard-wired that way, Nindroid. Now, let's get you home.

He said to Zane before he turns to Cyrus and was about to take him away and Zane stopped him from leaving. 

Zane: No. We need him to disable the Iron Doom.

Samurai X: Challenge accepted.

He nodded as he placed Cyrus inside his car before driving towards the core of the Iron Doom. 

Jay: Sweet ride.

Blunck: Stop them. Stop them at all costs. 

He ordered the Vermillion as the ninja tried to run away and were making their way to the Iron Doom. 

Jay: There are so many!

Lloyd: Keep fighting! We gotta hold them back long enough for Samurai X to get Cyrus Borg to the panel. As Alex kicked a Vermillion away with his legs, he looked up at Zane who was protecting Cyrus as the inventor was busy pressing the buttons on the Iron Doom. 

Alex: How's it going up there?

Zane: He needs more time.

He replied as they continued to fight the Vermillion. Jay notices a Vermillion warrior trying to climb up Iron Doom's ladder but it gets electrocuted by Jay's lightning before it could reach anything. 

Jay: Any time, guys!

Cyrus: It's a thirteen-hundred-digit sequence. Something important…

Zane: Thirteen hundred? That's the exact number of digits in the first line of code for—

Samurai X: —Programming a Nindroid.

He said as he cut Zane off. Zane nods and he begins to type the password in. 

Cole: Seriously, guys.

Zane: 3, 7, 9, 2, 5, 4, 6, 8, 9, 2, 1, 5, 6, 3…

He muttered as he typed in the said numbers. 

Lloyd: Guys!

Alex: Hurry up! 

Zane: Just a few hundred more digits!

Jay: What? Could this get any harder?

He said as he and Cole were fighting back to back again. 

Cole: Oh, you didn't just ask that, did you? You just totally jinxed us.

Cole said to him as Alex joined them, as he punched a  Vermillion backwards from the Iron Doom. 

Jay: Come on. That's not how life works.

Jay replied until they saw Machia's ship coming their way. Cole gives him a look of 'told you so' as he sighed. 

Jay: Not saying another word. 

He told himself as he shut his mouth shut. 

Krux: What is that ninja doing with Borg? 

Krux asked as they saw Zane, Samurai X and Cyrus at the core. 

Acronix: I think they're trying to shut down the Iron Doom before it ever becomes operational.

Krux: We'll take care of him. Machia, proceed as planned.

Machia: Vermillion, to the Iron Doom. It's time to commence Operation Return and Repeat.

She ordered the Vermillion, who stopped fighting the ninja and they started to march toward the Iron Doom. 

Lloyd: Huh? Why'd they stop fighting?

Cole: What's going on?

Raggmunk: And so Operation Return and Repeat begins.

Blunck: Huh. Good name, too. 

Zane: ...8, 4, 7, 2, 1, and—

Before Zane could finish talking, Acronix freezes the three. 

Acronix: Zero. As in zero chance of success. Time is wasted. Come, brother.

He taunts before he kicks the three off the Iron Doom and he and Krux walk towards the weapon. 

Jay: No!

He screamed as he saw the frozen Zane, Samurai X and Cyrus fall off the Iron Doom. 

Jay: Yeah, I talked. Come on.

Ninja: Ninja, go! 

They shouted before they used Airjitzu to catch the three. 

As Acronix and Krux were getting ready to take off through time, they stopped as a Fire and Water Fusion Dragon showed up. Two older adults that had similar colored outfits to Kai and Nya jumped off the Fusion Dragon and landed onto a railing. 

As their parents were now  off the dragon, Kai and Nya were now able to reach the Temporal Vortex. The Time Twins gave the two siblings a free ride through the vortex. As the siblings followed after the Hands of Time, their parents jumped off the railing they landed on and landed beside the remaining ninja. 

Maya: Children.

She gasped as she eyed the closing portal before her. 

Jay: Nya.

Cole: Kai. 

Alex: Where did they go? 

Everyone stayed silent as no one knew the answer to it. 

Lloyd: More like when did they go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 1 4
Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjtizu Master by using the Five Golden Weapons of Spinjtizu; weapons so powerful, no...
695 5 13
This is book two for my Lego ninjago series.
6.9K 321 43
~completed!~ "A great evil shall come to conquer the land. Oni and Light's son shall rise forth to take a stand. And Time's Overlord will fall to his...
27.9K 1K 31
(Takes place after Hands of Time and before Sons of Garmadon). Since Kai and Nya found out what happened to their parents, they feel whole. As for Co...