Love Triangle [KTH-Y/N-JJK] ✔...

By Payalgupta3012

Y/n's strict father and step-mother forced her to do things they want her to do, even marriage. Taehyung and... More

Prologue
Part 1 : Do or Die
Part 2 : Arranged
Part 3 : Deceived by Fate
Part 4 : First Night
Part 5 : New Home
Part 6 : Apology or Date?
Part 7 : Honeymoon Collection
Part 8 : Fashion show
Part 9 : Honeymoon?
Part 11 : A moment with my wife
Part 12 : Mad or hurt?
Part 13 : Have to choose
Part 14 : Flight
Part 15 : Beach fire Party
Part 16 : Knowing the past
Part 17 : Better half
Part 18 : Known Stranger
Part 19 : A message
Part 20 : When I first saw you
Part 21 : Heart breaking news
Part 22 : His Blood
Part 23 : Comfort
Part 24 : Deja Vu
Part 25 : Tortures
Part 26 : Album and Diary
Part 27 : Diary I
Part 28 : Most Romantic Place
Part 29 : Diary II
Part 30 : Breaking the rule
Part 31 : Divorce her
Part 32 : Do I love both?
Part 33 : When we were in Love...
Part 34 : Dream
Part 35 : Exposed
Important Notice
Part 36 : Always Beside Her
Part 37 : Complicated
Part 38 : Love or Love?
Part 39 : A Big Mistake
Part 40 : Tragic Incident
Part 41 : Memories
Part 42 : Goodbye
Part 43 : Mount of Hope
Part 44 : Cursed Fate
Part 45 : 7 years I
Part 46 : 7 years II
Part 47 : Reunion
Part 48 : Between Them
Part 49 : Funeral
Part 50 : My fav People
Epilogue

Part 10 : Avatar of God

1.4K 103 9
By Payalgupta3012

Y/n's POV
At night

I reached home quite late. It was an exhausting day at hospital today. Taehyung must be worrying for me. I rushed to main door and rang the bell in hope he will come and open the door.

He didn't. Maybe he is asleep. I opened the door with spare key and then again locked it after entering in.

He wasn't in hall. I went to his room and the room was empty. I took out my phone to call him when I saw some messages from him already.

I have texted him that I will be late today, he replied to those messages.

Taehyung

|Tae, I guess I will be late today. |
|Don't wait for me till late night.|
|Just eat something and sleep.|

Unread messages

|I will be also late y/n. Maybe more than you will be.|

It was just his reply. I called him.

"Hello, Tae"

"Y/n, don't wait. You just sleep. It will be late."

"Why it is so much work? Where is your assistant?"

"He is also working. I thought that making presentation would be easy but it is taking a lot of time."

"Is Jennie with you?" I know if she will he be there, she will take care of him.

"No, she left. Since today she has been practicing for her modeling too much. So she was tired."

"OK, Did you ate anything?"

"Ye-yeah"

"When you will be home?"

"I don't know. Maybe I return tomorrow morning directly."

"Fine then, Taehyung. Take care and don't stress yourself."
_______________________________
Next day

"You can come and again meet me tomorrow." I gave the prescription to the last patient of the day.

"OK Thank you Doctor."
I smiled and as he left the room. I exhaled heavily.

It's like someday there is no work and some day it is just too much.

Taehyung didn't came to home today morning also. It makes me worry for him. I contacted him and he said he will come at night surely.

It was 10 PM...

Let's go to home now.

"Ma'am, may I come in?"
Someone knocked at the door. I figured the female's voice.

"Yes, Siya come in."
Siya, my secretary and junior.

She entered in and after bowing said.
"It is a meeting, right now, ma'am."

"At this hour?"

"Actually, Mr. Park was busy all day, so."

"Why didn't you told me earlier?"

"He announced the meeting just few minutes ago ma'am."

I sighed frustratedly and nodded to her.
"Yeah, OK I am coming."

At meeting room

"We all have gathered here for a important discussion."
Park Jimin started his speech and Jisoo just rolled her eyes at him.

In meeting were doctors of every kind,
Surgeons, Gynecologist, Physiotherapist, and many more along with one doctor whose patient is me too.

Of Dr. Kim Jiwoo, Neurologist... Because of the sudden pain I get in my head usually. I have even bought a medicine when the pain was too much prescribed by her.

"This year according to all the ratings from our patients, it is 4.8. It's a achievement."

Everyone tiredly clapped.

"And last year it was just 4.5... We could only gain 0.3 ratings... It's not that big achievement.... And still if its 4.8, where is 0.2 ratings lacking... Tell me!"

"Because sir, Doctors take holiday." His secretary said and every doctor rolled their eyes at her. Some even cursed her under her breath.

"Exactly. Doctors take holiday and they can't see their patients on time. And that's why, we are lacking of 0.2 ratings."

"But Mr. Park, we accept we take holidays but we rarely take holidays... We even come on our holidays if there is some big emergency and also---"

"Please don't give me excuses.. Dr. Han, Please sit down."

"Recently, Our one of the great Surgeon in our hospital, Ms.- oh sorry Mrs. Kim Y/n..."
My eyes shot open and I looked at Mr. Park.

"Has asked for holiday of 7 days next week... She said that she will manage her all work within this week... Dr. Kim, Will you please stand and tell us the reason, that why you want holiday?"
He was really angry after seeing the analysis of rating by patients.

Nevertheless I stood up but didn't said anything.

"Why Mrs. Kim?"

"Sir because she is going for honeymoon next week, to Maldives."
I glared at his secretary. I wish I could be her death.

"I didn't asked you, Ms. Park. Please shut up."
He scolded his secretary. And his secretary looked down.

"It is just a month she got married. And every company provide their employees a holiday package for honeymoon." It was Jisoo.

"Sure, then after honeymoon, she will get pregnant and then one year holiday, because every company provides their female employees a 1 year holiday for their safe pregnancy period... no. Ms. Kim Jisoo? Then keep on taking holidays."

"Surely I will take holiday of One year, if I get pregnant." I found myself being bold.

"Then, it's an obvious that patient will not give us 5 star rating." he said after leaving a scoff.

"No human can be perfect and in same way no hospitals or company can be perfect. We all are humans and we aren't made for work... Rather work is made for human... So that we can do it for living... And if only earning and not spending the money in holidays like vacation with family, adventure trips with friends or even honeymoon with husband, then what's the use of earning the money we really earn..."

Mr. Park sat on his chair and waited for me to continue seeing that what I am saying is right.

"We doctors are called as avatar of God, not only because we save their life but also because we are always there whenever they need us... Whether we are spending time with children or husband or parents. We come to hospital even if it is 3 AM of the morning... We even come to work during festivals.

We don't demand for holidays on every festivals and neither we demand for weekly holidays, we are always here for patients. Sir... Now in times like if doctors themselves are in a situation where they can't operate their patients... Then patient will give doctors bad rating...

Its human nature sir... If they aren't being served they will surely give bad rating, they won't see in what situation we were, or even if we are on vacation, they weren't here to see we worked continuously for them without holidays for don't know how many years."

"Your point is good Ms. Y/n, give me an example of such situation."

"Accidents are the thing which can happen any second without any warning. At those times there are numerous patient in hospitals... And if the main doctor is pregnant and is on Labour pain, her water broke or take a simple case if he himself is a victim of accident. Will they be able to operate their patients, the victims of accidents... In that situation if anything happens to them they will surely gave us bad rating because doctor wasn't there, but they don't know why doctors weren't there."

"But like, if you went for honeymoon next week and then an accident happened and if you are needed to operate him as we all know you are the best Surgeon here."
Jimin's secretary asked.

"Here my assistant and other surgeons are capable enough to operate patients without me and even if they aren't, at least, of keeping the patient alive for next 24 hours. If I will be informed, without wasting a second, I will be here within a day... And that's my promise sir... But in times when I or my family is not well then surely I will take holiday."

Jisoo started clapping followed by Jin and then other doctors. I saw the secretary bitch huffing in anger. And Mr. Park nodded understanding.

"We will try our best to gain those less 0.2 ratings sir, but the reason we are lacking these ratings are surely not holidays. Our hospital has been ranking no. 1 in whole country. Soon it will be 5 star rating, We all will try our best."

"That was good, Mrs. Kim... I am impressed..." I smiled and he stood up and sighed

"...OK, there will be no such change like snatching holidays from doctors. It will be same as before. Doctors can take holiday for a valid reason, on days when it will not be a lot of work, or when their relatives are not well and for trips, vacation honeymoons but not many times."

Everyone was happy.

"Anyways, we have to improve hospital surroundings, and everyone... To make hospital look more attractive, Think of ideas if you can and bring it to me. I am going to make a presentation for our hospital representation this year. Meeting dismissed."

Everyone started leaving the meeting room slowly, while leaving thanking me as their holidays are safe and some even curse that secretary.

"You're really talented, Mrs. Kim and sorry if I went rude today. I was literally very angry after seeing that we lack 0.2 ratings anyway, you made me impressed today..."
Mr. Park said as I was carrying my belongings from table.

"Thank you Mr. Park"

"All the best for your honeymoon by the way."
He said and while winking he left.

"He isn't that bad like we used to think before."
Jisoo mumbled behind me.

"God, you were totally different today... For sometime I felt like you are not the y/n we knew... Coz you never fought for yourself but today."
Jin jumped like a kid and we just chuckled.

While leaving the meeting room. In elevator
"The day you will fight for yourself like this to your father... That day I will really be proud of you." Jisoo said and I smiled bitterly looked down.

"OK leave it... I am in a good mood now. So let's drink."

"No I can't, I have to check on Taehyung. He hasn't come home since yesterday morning."

"What happened to Taehyung?" Jin asked. As we came out of the elevator

"He is in office, stuck into work. I have to go bye."
I said and went to my car.

End of y/n's POV

"What happened to you?" asked Jin to Jisoo as she was staring y/n's running figure.

"Don't you think she is in love?"

"With whom?"

"Taehyung"

"Its good. She is loving her husband."

"Fake husband"

"Huh?"

"Let's go"
_______________________________________

"You said you will be home by tonight, Tae"

"I am really sorry y/n, tomorrow morning you will found me there. I have only checked 30 out of 60 files."

"Taehyung, it's bad you know. You are harming your health."

"Don't worry. I am eating and sleeping well here. Just sleep. Before you open your eyes. I will be home tomorrow."

"Fine but If you won't then believe me I will come to your office."

"Yeah fine OK bye."
_______________________________________

Y/n's POV

As expected he didn't came, no Matter what now I am going to hospital.
I cooked healthy breakfast and got ready in my doctor attire. Taking my stethoscope around my neck and holding my bag of medicinal things, I sat in my car with Taehyung's lunch.

Purpose of taking medicinal bag out of all the days was, I have to go to meet an old patient who can't come to hospital so, I myself is going there. After going to his office I will be going to the old patient and then back to hospital.

I entered in building, bag hanging on my back and lunch in my hand. Every employee wished me morning by bowing.

I went to his secretary table. Ms. Rosanné Park.

"Good morning ma'am and Ma'am please don't ask to go in... Please."
I chuckled.

"OK OK, I forgot."
She chuckled after me and I entered in his cabin.

I saw him typing on his system. He didn't even notice my presence. I sighed and went near him. Dustbin was full of coffee paper mugs. But No food packets.

"Taehyung?"

"Huh?"

"This is what you are eating?"

"How, I mean Why are you here?" He threw his own question at me.
His voice was hardly hearable. And I could see dark circles under his eyes.

"C'mon get up I have brought lunch. Come and eat."

"Y/n I have lot of work. I can't---"

"I said get up."

I pulled him holding his arms and dragged him till couch and made him sit there. I opened my bag and kept it aside and opened the lunch and held a bite with chopstick.

"Open your mouth."
I said bringing Food close to his mouth.

"I have no energy to chew on food."

"If you won't eat then you will surely won't have energy to do anything. C'mon."

He slowly opened his mouth and his chin touch my left hand palm and at that moment I felt his skin burning.

"Taehyung?"
He didn't replied but with close eyes kept on chewing the food slowly. I kept the chopsticks and then touched his forehead.

"My God, Tae you're burning... Didn't Jennie came to check on you?"

"Hmm?... She di-didn't--"
He said and next moment his whole body weight was on me.

"Taehyung"
I patted his back and the food which was in his mouth came out and fell on my jeans which told me that he has fainted.

I made him lay straight on the couch. His forehead was really very hot. I sprinkled water on his face. He was still unconscious and hot.

I turned the AC in low temperature and opened his blazer. I opened his shirt few buttons.

I went to his table and called Rosé, through telephone on his desk.

"Yes sir?"

"Rosanné, bring a bowl of cold water, fast, don't delay."

"O-ok ma'am"
She didn't asked further question hearing my worried voice.

Through stethoscope I heard his heartbeat which was very low and he was taking long breaths. Soon Rosé entered in with a big bowl of cold water. And rush her steps when she saw Taehyung laying unconscious on couch.

She brought the bowl and kept it on the table

"What happened to him, Mrs. Kim?"

"You all even knew that he hasn't came home since two days?" I found myself being angry a little.

"But I thought he was early to work now a days. I- I didn't knew---"

"You have hanky?"
She took out her Hanky and gave to me.

I dipped it into cold water and kept it on his forehead. With my hanky I wiped his sweaty face and his hot chest trying to cool down.

She helped me wiping his hands with towel bringing it from the washroom. I took vitamins injection from my bag and inserted it in his front elbow, inserting it all in. He surely lacked of vitamins and energy.

"Rosanné, Get the car ready. Take my car keys. And send someone here to help me carrying him to my car."

"Yes ma'am." She said and took my car keys going down and sending his assistant in.
__________________________________

Woah!

While writing this chapter I didn't take a single second of break... So do vote and comment.

I wrote it + checked errors twice without break and it took continuous 3 hours. It was tiring...
And my tab's battery decreased by 20%

Anyways, Going to vibe in Born Pink Songs...

BTW the ranking of Born Pink songs according to me...

1. Shut Down
I just love the rap part, lyrics and music at end is just so daebak. And it's choreography of main lyrics is very nice... And I loved Rosé in this MV.

2. Pink Venom
Raps and lyrics are superb. And In this I liked Jennie. I even learnt choreographies of both song.

3. Typa girl
Totally describes me

4. Ready for love

5. Tally
The lyrics are much similar to my thoughts

6. The Happiest girl
Its like describing a married unhappy woman who is going to have a divorce soon with a wrong guy that she really loved.

7. Hard to love
I love the vocal and behind vocals of the song and favorite part is at end of the song.

8. Yeah Yeah Yeah
I only know one line...

"Just say it yeah, yeah yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 623 27
A journey of finding and accepting love in most unexpected way where, Jungkook is scared of loving someone because of some past trauma and Taehyung d...
22.3K 1.2K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
1.9M 67.7K 44
Jungkook is a single CEO dad and both he and his 6 year old son are in need of someone's true love... Will they ever get someone who can actually lov...
13.5K 581 29
Jungkook and Y/N are childhood best friends who fall for each other but too afraid to act on it. Y/N later meets and falls for the charms of Jungkook...