Hating You to Love Me

By soulnotknown

"Remember what I said last night Ashley, if you don't stop being a bitch I would.." he paused and glanced at... More

1. Ashley
2. Alex
3. Ashley
4. Alex
5. Ashley
6. Alex
7. Ashley
8. Alex
9. Ashley
10. Alex
11. Ashley
12. Alex
13. Ashley
14. Alex
15. Ashley
17. Ashley
18. Alex
19. Ashley
20. Alex
21. Ashley
22. Alex
23. Alex
24. Ashley
25. Alex
26. Ashley
27. Alex
28. Alex
29. Ashley
30. Alex
31. Ashley
32. Alex
33. Ashley
34. Alex
35. Ashley
36. Ashley
EPILOGUE
Author's last Words
✨Royal Arrangement ✨

16. Alex

7.4K 376 58
By soulnotknown

I stared deep into Ashley's eyes as she sat across the table in that red dress hugging her curves the best way. Every man's eye was on her that evening and I knew it.

That sure wasn't jealousy I felt, that was a blissful feeling in my chest that she was with me, as mine. No, she was mine. Mine to hate, mine to love, mine to touch, mine to play with. In that moment I felt the urge to pull her in my arms and kiss those lips and leave marks all over her for everyone to see. But I knew she'd hate it so I didn't.

I didn't even realise when everything changed in the atmosphere. From the hate to this strong attraction. Maybe because I knew how she felt, how she tasted and how her touch spread warmth across my body. How her smile could make my day. How much I missed her sarcasm that'd made me think of better comebacks.

I was lost and I had no idea how many times she must have called my name because she seemed annoyed when I came out of my trance. I apologised; realising the waiter was there. I quickly ordered the drinks and main course, because we were quite famished after all the arguments we had had.

Seeing me getting lost again; she cleared her throat. "What were you thinking?" She asked as she put her elbow forward on the table showing a bit of her cleavage. A little pout on her lips and a hint of naughtiness danced in her eyes.

"Make a guess." I said sipping the wine. My head couldn't stop fantasising about walking over to her grab her by her arm and pull her to the bathroom and fuck her. It'd be wild and amazing but I knew she deserved better than that. She needed an ecstatic experience that she'd never forget. That'd make her not being able to walk for a few days. That'd make her want to say my name over and over again until she is passed out. I felt heat travelling down my belt thinking about it.

She picked up the wine glass and kissed the rim before sipping it. FUCK. Why did I ever tease her because she was taking all her revenge in one single night. She licked her lips. "Maybe positions." She said, unhesitant, unbothered. She had that innocent expression on her face. I'd not let her win that game, ever.

"Yea, I was thinking how good you'd look on your knees with a handprint on that ass." I said as I took another sip. She laughed a little before she turned crimson red. She lifted her wine glass and leaned back on the chair placing her other arm under her breasts.

She gulped down all the wine in one go and before I knew she placed it down. "I'd look better riding it." she smiled.
She sighed as her glass was replaced with a refilled one. She sipped it again. "I don't want you to drink much. You are a trouble once you drink." I said and all of a sudden my thoughts were replaced with rather concern. Seeing her chug down the wine was not a good sign. I shouldn't have pulled her string.

"I know. But I want to get drunk tonight." She said as she sipped but maybe she noticed the coldness that was spreading through me. "Alright fine, I won't for now." She sighed and placed the wine glass at the centre of the table.

"Is this a date, Alex?" She smiled sheepishly as she leaned back on the chair.
"Do you wish it was, Ashley?" I said tilting my head lightly.
"Is it not, Alex?" She asked again. I could see those eyes dim gently and when I remained silence I saw them light up again. I was just taking in how beautiful she looked wearing nothing but that red lipstick. The pendant I chose for her was so pretty on her. It was a part of her.

Memories washing over me of our first few dates when we had just started dating all those years ago. She was this shy and bro-zoned girl all in one. She didn't care but she really did. It was hard to understand her, when I thought I almost did, things changed. The accident, the disappearance, the cheating, the company scandal, the recruitment, the beginning of the hate game. Everything was in front of my eyes. Only we were constant.

There we were again, back in our hometown. Back to the same restaurant we had our first date that she probably didn't remember cause she never knew it was a date. She never knew how much I had liked her since the day I saw her sleeping in my room five years ago. She had no Idea. I never got to tell her all that. My eyes were glistening with tears and I didn't notice until Ashley was right next to me cupping my face. "Hey, is everything alright?" She asked with her voice full of concern. It was then that I stepped out of my trance.

"Um, yea. I am sorry I can't stop thinking about something." I said as I passed her an easy smile. She very unmannerly dragged her chair next to me as everyone turned to look at us. I smiled. She was effortlessly annoying to everyone.

"What something?" She asked. My eyes dimmed and so did my mood, but I tried to smile through it. "Something grandpa used to say to me. I don't know why I am thinking of it now." I said and she nodded.

"Alex." She said clasping her hands together in her lap. I raised a brow still staring at her.
"I am sorry." She said and I frowned. For what? Shouldn't I be the one apologising? Yes it was me who needed to.

"Don't do it Ashley. Please, not now. Let's not ruin it." I said and she sighed. A smirk it's way on her lips. "You didn't ask me what I was sorry for?" I frowned deeper. Wait. What?

"What for?" I asked squinting my eyes giving her a side glance.

"For the trouble I'd cause." She chugged down another glass of wine. And before she got another refill I warned the waiter. I looked at him dead in the eyes and she just giggled.

The food was served later, me and Ashley were just casually engaged in a conversation. More like she was the one talking and I was the listener. She kept telling me about her new story inspiration and how she was excited about her teaching younger students. I loved the feeling of listening to her. She was cute whenever she made hundreds of gestures and expressions explaining everything in her own exaggerated way.

She would ask me questions and I would cut them short because I wanted to listen to her so bad; I didn't remember the last time she had been so talkative. Before I knew she'd downed her third fill of wine and that was it. She sexily wrapped her hair up but they fell down each time. She did it a couple more times before she sighed and slumped her shoulders. No! No! No! Not her being a kid.

I didn't wait for the desert and I couldn't wait for it. "Let's go Ashley, it's time." I said as I stared down at her. Almost everyone had left except a few couples just like us. She sulked. "No! I don't want to feel sad again." Before she could mutter one more word I warned her again. "Ashley, I won't repeat what I said."

She was stubborn as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her sulking dissolved into stillness but she was still holding her ground. I sighed as I looked around before I pulled her up and then threw her over my shoulder. She gasped and punched my back but I cared less.

As soon as we were outside I placed her down, pinning her against the car. She stared at me with a gentle frown. Her eyes screamed she was drunk. She sucked her lower lip gently as she stared at me. Something, just something was running through her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I gulped as her chest pressed against mine. Her face a few inches away from mine. The parking lot was empty. At least for that moment.

"Alex why do you torture me huh?" She whispered as if talking to herself. She stared at my lips. "Why do you have to make me dream of you?" She continued as she pushed me with her weight. My insides tightened. My heart almost skipped a beat. I knew the touch of her lips. I missed the touch of her lips. I knew how turned on I got when I thought of her doing things she'd only written about in her books.

Just as I was about to lean in to kiss her she pressed a finger against my lips pushing me back gently. "Not yet." She whispered. She kissed me right beside my lips and then my nose. "I..." she stopped.

"You what?" I asked her and she went silent. "Nothing." She pulled me down by my neck and pressed a kiss against my forehead. My heart as if exploded with warmth. There was this knot that undid itself in my chest. I breathed like never before. I felt something in that moment I had never felt before. Her soft lips on my forehead. I sighed as tears filled my eyes for the second time this evening. But unlike last time, I didn't hold back.

"I have been wanting to do this forever." She said and that was all it took for me to hug her and pull her in completely. I didn't need a kiss, I could just hug her forever and ever like that. She sighed as brushed my hair with her hands gently. When I decided to pull away after waiting a good two minutes. She had her eyes closed not moving an inch. I scoffed internally. She couldn't be asleep, not then. I groaned lightly. She was troublesome in her own way.

I sighed as I lifted her off the ground. "I knew why you drank too much tonight you prick." I muttered under my breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 15.7K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
368K 11.9K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
445K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
1.1K 44 10
A one night stand turns into something unexpected.... "What!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Alejandro, just because we fucked years ago and have a child...