Eleceed: Negative Charge

By Aurea_Rubrum

Vera Estelle, an individual very common, yet very unique at the same time. She had multiple problems in her p... More

Biography: Error ???
Goddamn... This is a CATastrophe
You ruined my food, okay? And you gotta pay the price.
Chasing a pussy.
Alright, enough. Just go to school kid.
Why am I building up a kingdom again?
As the legends once said; With no pain, you will have no gain.
I'm an alpha, so I'll f*cking act like one.
Demon~? That I am~!
What a good life I have.
Jiwoo's Training And Getting Stronger Once Again
Thank you Ms. Vera!!

Hahhh... life is tiring.

141 8 1
By Aurea_Rubrum

"Patience! Kid, hide first and observe." With my supernatural strength as a cat, I dragged Jiwoo along with Kaiden behind the corner. "Vera, what's up, there's the cat we are looking for."

"Can't you see the human with him?" Kayden asked Jiwoo. "That man?" Jiwoo asked back. "Yes, he's the awakened one that related to all this snuffy business." Kayden replied.

"Huh? Awakened?" Jiwoo was surprised. He didn't expect to meet another awakened one so fast. "I think that ominous energy was a calling signal, and that cat went for him as per the call."

The grey cat screeched and attacked the doctor the doctor only let out an amused smirk, extending his right arm forward, magically stopping the cat mid-air, and then smashing it to the wall.

"You are dying because of that hit." The doctor spoke. 'No shit Sherlock.' I shouted in my mind as the grey cat once again flew into the air and slammed into the wall just a few feet away again.

"You think you can handle... this?" the doctor spoke in a tone where everything in his eyes was just experimental. "Hm? That's it?" The doctor grasped his thin and pondered.

"His movement skills and durability are better than ordinary cats, but it's not enough. Is this all he can do in his awakened state?" His softly kicked the cat and it reacted.

"Oh, you didn't pass out." The doctor spoke. "I don't know what's happening, but I need to save him. The cat is weak because of it fought me." Jiwoo spoke. "Don't be stupid." Kayden spoke.

"Kayden?" Jiwoo was surprised by his sudden change. "I told you he's an awakened one. Do you it'll be the same as handling the cat?" Kayden asked with a harsh tone.

"I know it will be different. But even awakened ones can't do that!" Jiwoo retorted. "Kid don't be naïve! Do you think that guy will just watch you as you take the cat away?"

"What will you do if he tries to kill you too? Are you ready to fight him with your life on the line? Hmm?" Kayden lashed out as Jiwoo looked away. "You didn't even know you were an awakened until now."

"Now you're going to fight one? I'm sure you feel confident about beating a cat. But fighting an awakened one is quite different. Jiwoo, you cannot win. Know your limits."

Word after word, Jiwoo was discouraged into thought. Th grey cat stood up as the doctor cheered. "Yes, yes. You shouldn't just fall at just that." The cat hissed at the doctor.

"Why aren't you attacking me? Are you just threatening me? That's disappointing..." The cat took the opportunity and ran away from the doctor. "No... You can't run away..."

The doctor extended his arm forward and caught the grey cat. The grey cat flew up and gagged on air as it was suddenly slammed down unto the concrete floor, cracking it.

The grey cat tried to stand up again, but its injuries were to severe. In the end, it gave up and laid dead on the ground. "It's a pity that performance wasn't adequate. At least I learned something valuable. I should dispose you properly."

"That was cruel..." Jiwoo spoke. "Kayden, Vera, I'll try to save the cat with my powers." And immediately, Kayden went scold mode. "What? Didn't you hear what I said?"

"I'm not trying to fight him. I'll save the cat with my powers." Jiwoo said. "Even if you're quick, he's an awakened. His senses are far better than normal people. He'll definitely notice you."

"I'm sorry, I'm not listening to you when you're worried about me." Jiwoo spoke. "Huh!? I was never worried about you...!" Jiwoo smiled. "like you said, my powers might be useless right now, but... I want to save the cat."

Just as Jiwoo was about to head out, red and white lightning shrouded veiled my frame as I walked forward, speaking the words "sprint" before vanishing out of view.

Lightning shrouded the entire alleyway and blocked the doctor's path towards the grey cat. To which Jiwoo took advantage of and wrapped the cat in his coat before carrying the cat away.

"Where did he go? He was in front of me moments ago. And what was that electricity? A tracker? Dammit." The doctor was alarmed by our sudden appearance fled away.

The three of us ran back to Jiwoo's house. "Vera! Kayden! We did it!" Jiwoo exclaimed as I smiled– "What do you mean WE?!" Kayden you are a frigging party-pooper!

"Now he knows that you exist! Do you know how much danger you are in? Hey, are you listening to me?!" Kayden kept on rambling on and on. "Kayden stop it, you're ruining it!"

Jiwoo stared down the grey cat in his arms and spoke. "But... I couldn't have just left him there." That's it, "Jiwoo keep on making the atmosphere nice and flowery." "What?" Kayden, stop.

"I couldn't just leave him there... when I could save him..." Jiwoo smiled as Kayden looked at him. "Hehe." Jiwoo giggled as Kayden started spitting balderdash. "Don't laugh, fool!"

Jiwoo kept on laughing jollily as we ran to Jiwoo's house. "Hmph, he's an idiot." Kayden harrumphed as I bumped on his side, "C'mon don't be so cold, warm up to the atmosphere!"

I encouraged, "Besides, I have already approximately measured that guy's strength! With me as his guard, nothing will go wrong. At least I think so." I let out a light chuckle and kept on running.

"How can you be so sure that awakener won't be able to just strangle you?" Kayden asked with a bit of snarl. Rude guy. "Well, you should know by now. After all, with the power I displayed."

As we were flashing down the street lights, Jiwoo suddenly spoke. "It might be strange to say. But I'm so excited right now. I realized that the power I tried to hide is not the problem."

"And I did something to be proud of with my newfound powers. That's why I am excited." But Kayden suddenly shouted. "Shut up! It's not something to be excited about."

I smiled, what a lively atmosphere. "Don't listen to him, kid. Be proud of what you have done because you have saved a life. But, saying newfound power wouldn't make sense, it has been with you for so long after all."

Jiwoo smiled even brighter, God, is there even a limit to his brilliant innocence? "Thank you, Vera. Your words made me feel proud about what I did. Thank you for teaching me!"

"Would you just shut up?" Kayden exclaimed. "Yippee!" Haha! Jiwoo is the ultimate counter to the ever stingy and tsundere Kayden! "I like this life so much already..." I muttered quietly.

.

..

...

Somewhere in the city... "Dammit!" The doctor from earlier angrily smashed his fist on the table. "I lost the sample... I worked so hard to build that sample..." he muttered ever so loudly.

"Woo-in. I think we have trackers on our tail. The sample that ran away, I think it was a success. But I lost it to a tracker. We have to leave this place to get away from the trackers,"

Turning around he continued. "But we can't just leave a potential breakthrough behind here. We have to run experiments using the data from this place and look for the escaped sample."

"So be careful while moving around from now on." The doctor spoke. The black-haired youth behind him, named Woo-in, spoke. "Yes, professor." Turning his head back to the research papers in his table, the doctor, no, the professor sat down.

.

..

...

We arrived back at Jiwoo's house and the first thing I did was lie flat on the floor like I was dead... "Not that I am lazy though." The reason behind such action was actually pretty reasonable. Well, unreasonably reasonable that is.

<< Name: Unnamed (Vera Estelle) | Gender: Female | LVL: 2 | Titles: Untitled | HP: 125 | SP: 6 | FP: 15,850 >>

<< STR: 6 | SPD: 8 | SNS: 20 | DEX: 15 | VIT: 5 | INT: 634 >>

<< Skills: {Harmony: Max}, [Lightning Increase: 1], [Wind Armament: 1], [Shadow cloak: 1], [Cloak of light: 1], [Bite: 4], [Slash: 3], [Jump: 4], [Sprint: 5], [Cat Language: 5] >>

<< Current Stat/skill points: 20 >>

As you could probably see on my apparatus screen, I now have a total of zero stamina. Zipping and blitzing around like crazy took an insane amount of stamina from my body.

I mean, to be able to drain the total of five normal people's stamina into zero at such an alarming rate was crazy. But fortunately for me, after suddenly levelling up and asking the system, I now knew resting would rapidly regenerate stamina.

The effect is even better if I increase my stat points in the vitality stat. Currently, I have a total of five stat points in my vitality stat. "Allocate 10 stat points to vitality." I muttered as I felt my stamina return much faster. "Hahhh... life is tiring."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...
330K 6.6K 32
"Asset 2067..." "Rebecca" Owen interrupted "Rebecca" Clair said sternly " is our most dangerous attraction here, so she needs to be tested" "Tested...
946 54 14
Gravity I'm going through you with all my might You're my gravity Or I won't give you up in a second You're you're my gravity You're you're my gravit...
28.9K 1.5K 39
When the crazy dangerous criminal code named Chaos was caught by the special organization, she willingly allowed them to arrest her without a fuss. J...