What a good life I have.

Red and white tendrils of lightning spiked all around the entrance of the alleyway, converging from the frame of a fancy looking cat. 'Interesting.' That was the first thought that entered my mind.

'There was another one besides me that could use electrokinesis? And the electricity's colour is quite unique...' I thought, as the strange, awakened cat turned to face the other one.

The grey cat hissed, as if it was scared, and I could tell it was. The grey cat lunged towards the swarm of electricity regardless, only for it to fall on the ground like a fried potato the next second later.

The fancy cat from earlier approached the grey cat, speaking; "Hoh? You're still alive and conscious?" The grey cat was no more aggressive, it was genuinely afraid to meet such predator.

Pressing its paw on the convulsing grey cat, it spoke again in a threatening tone. "Listen, okay? You ruined my food, and you gotta pay the price." I found a smirk on my face.

This cat– "And the price you have to pay for ruining my meal might as well be your death." –acts so much LIKE ME. Jiwoo ruched towards the two cats and spoke in a concerned tone.

"Wait, wait! Ms. Cat, please spare the grey cat!" The black and white turned towards Jiwoo like it had planned it from the start. "Fine, I will not kill the cat. But instead, you will have to feed me for the rest of my life."

Both me and Jiwoo let out an audible gasp of confusion, "hah?" Just who does she think she is with such deal? "Fine! I will feed you for the rest of your life, so please don't harm the grey cat!"

Jiwoo agreed in an instantaneous sequence as I only narrowed my eyes. It would be clearly dangerous for Jiwoo to have this... cat in his home, but with me here I will make sure.

As we went back to Jiwoo's house, I stared with it at the intent of learning everything about it. I was lacking to much knowledge about this cat– I have never encountered a situation like this.

The cat swaggered unto the house as if it was its own. I followed it and hoped unto the sofa, staring right at it eyes. "Hey, who are you?" I asked with a threatening tone spiking from my voice.

Bloodlust was present in the air, but it seems it could only be regarded to be a cute threat to the other party as they 'smirked' at me. "Currently, I am neither a friend or an enemy to you and the kid."

"That means you could be in the future." I curtly replied to the answer as I narrowed my eyes. "Honestly speaking; yes, I could be your enemy. Only if you provoke me. But if you want me as a friend I will be."

"Just what exactly are you?" I asked with lower hostility. Although she couldn't be trusted right now, her words was sincere and had some truth in them. "As you can see..."

"I am a cat. A Turkish Angora to be specific. And no, I am not a human who transformed into a cat like you." She answered, "And how do you prove that?" I asked, narrowing my eyes again.

How did she know about that? The fact that she knew it was suspicious. "Well, wouldn't you stop being annoying for a second and just trust me. You could even check my force patterns if you want to."

'Checking her force patterns, huh?' I thought. Letting me check her force patterns would be enough for now. I expanded my senses and felt her force patterns, they were normal.

Usually, when transforming, your force patterns/circulation in the core will have some resulting small deviations in them to accommodate the current form you inhibit.

But she is different, the force circulation around her heart is far natural and doesn't have any deviations. And the existing deviations from her force circulation only shows that she hasn't learnt force control.