I'm an alpha, so I'll f*cking act like one.

"I'm back home!" I shouted as I barged through the door, waking up everyone. "Hey! Stop shouting like an idiot, You woke me up!" Kayden shouted back as let out a warm smile.

"Really? Then, I'm really sorry." I spoke in a genuinely sorry tone, which surprised Kayden. "You could go back to sleep now; I won't do anything loud that would disturb you."

Kayden looked at me like I was some weird creature. "Who are you?! Get out of Vera's body you demon!" Kayden shouted. I puffed my cheeks, "That hurts you know?"

I spoke as it further disturbed Kayden as to how I was acting. The halo of light I had disappeared as a brief spark of electricity dawned from my body. "I'm still the same Vera Estelle you know m*therf*cker"

Kayden's scrunched up face slowly faded as he looked at me with relief. "I thought you were possessed by a demon something." Ohoh? I see your words as a teasing opportunity,

"Is that so? Are you perhaps... worried about me?" I spoke in a mischievous tone as Kayden burst a couple irk marks again. "You... why would "I" be worried about YOU?!"

Kayden shouted as I let out a warm chuckle. "I don't know? Maybe you are, and you're just denying it. But anyways, I was just joking." I replied, man was it nice to tease Kayden.

Kayden wanted to say something further, but he held it at the tip of his tongue. "Sure..." He looked away as I let out another chuckle, "Cute." I curtly spoke as I got on the sofa.

Well, his sudden quietness is sure suspicious Ah, right, you might ask about my small shift in personality. It was because I had equipped the attribute "light" which made my personality a bit nicer so to say.

Every time I equip an attribute for a set amount of time, it'll start affecting my personality to more suit the attribute. It might sound like something others would hate, but I like it actually.

I could be a fricking expert at acting. I mean, I could make money out of acting and with my looks, I'm sure I would succeed in the entertainment industry, I know how to make songs too!

I curled into a ball and let out a soft sigh, "So comfortable..." I muttered. My eyes took on a sharp look as I thought. 'But it won't always stay as comfortable as this.'

"It's been three days." I quietly mutter to myself, the feeling and comfort that I felt from this cat body was now starting to get more familiar, but I couldn't help getting the feeling that it's foreign.

'System Search Function.' I spoke in my mind as a transparent window of black and white design appeared in front of me. 'Search for a force technique that I could use to turn back into human.'

Countless windows displaying techniques appeared in front of me as my eyes gazed through everyone of them, but there was too many to pick, I had to narrow it down.

'Filter it to the simplest but effective ones I could afford.' I spoke in my mind as most of the panels disappeared leaving only about twelve in front of me, and my gaze once again grazed each one.

'Filter it again to those that only have minor setbacks.' The number of techniques once again reduced in number, and this time, there were only three. And I know knew among the three what I would pick.

<< Would you like to purchase [Form Alteration] for 120 SP? Warning, you currently only have the same amount, you will lose all your skill points. >> The system offered.

You may ask how I obtained 110 skill points, but that was because I fulfilled a quest given by the system: [Power!]. Which I had to use every one of my attributes, I had just finished today.

'Ohoh? What a nice system, warning me that I'm about to lose all my money. Well, doesn't matter anyway if I'm trading it for the chance of becoming human again. Being a cat is fun and all...'