As the legends once said; With no pain, you will have no gain.

I went back home with Hazel, Onyx and Fifty, and the other knight class cats, only to find that Kayden was opening a can of cat food. "Ah." He spoke as he looked up and found us staring at him. And again...

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I found myself bursting in laughter. Kayden popped a couple irk marks and shouted. "What are you laughing for?!" I calmed down my laughter slowly.

"Sorry, sorry. It was too funny for me, no, no. It was hilarious." I answered honestly, the scene was just too funny. But anyways, I jumped up the divider and got me myself some cat food.

I opened a couple cans of cat food and fed my newly recruited brethren. "Eat up nicely, since a few minutes later, you will need to work hard later in order to keep up with the food."

I spoke as I crossed my arms at them. Kayden looked at me strangely and asked, "Why did you bring more cats? What did you mean by that?" I looked towards him with a fierce look.

"I am training these cats to become stronger. I built an information system with cats after speaking with them," I pointed towards the knight class cats. "They'll be the escorts."

"Hah!" Kayden scoffed, "I find that ridiculous." He spoke. "Hm, I agree. It is ridiculous right now, but it will be much more in the future. Right now, the organization is composed of fifteen cats, excluding me."

Kayden looked at me with a baffled expression. "That was for real?" He asked. "Yes, Kayden. I am not kidding; this organization was just founded a couple minutes ago." I replied.

Turning back my attention to the knight class cats and the trio, I spoke. "Had you're fill?" I asked, to which they nodded at me. I smirked. "Good, get prepared for the training."

I lead them to the basement of Jiwoo's house as I flicked the lights on. The cats were wandering all over the basement floor, sigh. "To all units! Attention!" I shouted at them.

The cats got alarmed as they lined up with three columns and rows. "Good! You know the basics. Staring from right now, you will find a pair, except for hazel, he will pair with Onyx and Fifty at the same time."

I spoke curtly as Onyx and Fifty immediately paired up with each other, and so did the other cats who were familiar with each other. Except for Hazel who approached Onyx and Fifty.

"You're quite the strict commander, huh?" To my surprise, Kayden had followed down with me. "Yes, I will need to be strict in commanding my subordinates if I want them to stay in line."

I switched my attention back to the cats and spoke. "What we will be doing for today will be simple, first, we'll have a round of stretches, and then, we will have a wrestling match with your pair."

The cats were baffled, they thought that they were going to do more. "Though it will be only wrestling with each other, it will help with your muscle development by the simple exercise."

"Also, stretching will wake your body more flexible and reflexive, along your ability to attack and defend to increase too. Wrestling is plenty of exercise in itself."

"But stretching and wrestling will do for now because this will only serve as foundation and door for the things you will be performing in the future, right now, I am only preparing your bodies for it."

The cats nodded and praised me. "As expected of her highness!" "She is so wise!" "Meow." "She thinks so far ahead." "As expected from her highness!" "I am happy to be under her!" –they would say.

"Okay! Everybody, start stretching!" I ordered as everyone stretched along with their partner. After they completed a round of stretching, I commanded them to start wrestling.