Pokémon; Journey Through Kanto

Oleh pokepal14

Yuki, a new Trainer from Pallet Town, aims to become a word famous Pokémon Master and Coordinator who travels... Lebih Banyak

Profile
The Journey Begins
Route 1
Viridian City
Viridian Forest
Pewter City
Mt Moon
Cerulean Cape
Cerulean City
AJ
Pokémon Tech School
Bulbasaur
Growlithe
Squirtle
4th of July
Happy Independence Bahamas!!
The Lighthouse
Vermillion City
S.S Anne
Tentacool and Tenatcruel
Maiden's Peak
Saffron City
Lavender Town
Happy Halloween!!
Question
Celadon City
Drowzee and Hypno
Breeder's Lane
P1 Grand Prix
Gringy City
Diglett
Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New Year!!! 2024
Fuchsia City
Pokémon Ranch
Valentine's Day!!
Pokémon Preserve
The Safari Zone
The Bridge Bike Gang
Easter!!
Stone Town; The Eevee Brothers
Dark City
Question 2
Exeggutor
Paras
Jigglypuff
Kanto Pokémon Fossils
Author's Note
Farfetch'd
The Mystery Egg Hatches

Beauty and the Beach

996 15 6
Oleh pokepal14

[INTRO]

***

As the gang and June continued their journey, they came across a lovely beach; Porta Vista.

"Would you like at that?" Yuki awed at the view.

"It's the beach!" Willow squealed.

"It's been awhile since we've seen beaches this lovely," Brock commented.

"Let's go!" June cheered as they all dashed off.

***

When they arrived, they wasted no time changing into their swimsuits when they got to the Pokémon Center.

Brock wore blue swimming trunks, Willow wore a peach and white bikini, June wore a dark blue one-piece and Yuki wore a light blue and white skin-tight wetsuit.

"Ah~ This feels great," Willow said, floating on the water.

"Rill/Ha," Marill and Staryu said, swimming beside her.

"You said it," June agreed.

Yuki looked towards some rocks and thought it was a great place to train her Water Pokémon.

"Guys, I'm going to train my Pokémon for a bit," Yuki announced.

"Okay," Willow, Brock & June nodded.

Yuki went to the rocks and sent out all her current Water Pokémon; Triton, Blast, Mizu, Mesi & Leo.

Two hours later, Yuki said that was enough for the day and the Water Pokémon were happy with their results.

 Yuki returned her Pokémon. Then she headed back to her friends.

***

Yuki found Willow and Brock splashing each other while June was building a sandcastle.

"Yuki sweetie, is that you?" A female voice asked.

Yuki turned to the voice and smiled at who it was: Delia Ketchum, Yuki's mother.

"Mom!" Yuki hugged the woman who returned the embrace.

"It's so nice to see you! How's your journey been so far? Are you having fun?" Delia asked.

"Definitely & I'm happy you're feeling better," Yuki replied. "But what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Professor Oak," Delia answered.

"Yuki, this is your Mom?" Willow asked, walking up with Brock and June.

"Yes," Yuki nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Ketchum. I'm Willow," Willow greeted.

"And I'm Brock," Brock greeted.

"Nice meeting you too," Delia said before looking at June. "I know you. You're my baby's pen pal from Johto."

"That's right. I'm June," June smiled.

"There you are, Delia," Oak said, walking up.

"Professor Oak," Yuki said.

Suddenly, Willow's stomach growled and she blushed, embarrassed.

"Let's go eat," Brock suggested, saving Willow.

Willow returned her Pokémon and they all went to a restaurant run by an old man named Moe.

***

"What would you like?" Moe asked as they were all seated.

"I would like a Caesar salad," Delia said.

"I would like pastrami," Oak said.

"Me too," Willow said.

"I would like lasagna," Brock said.

"I love lasagna. I'll have the same," Yuki said, cheerfully.

"And I'll have Alfredo," June said.

"Very well," Moe said before heading to the kitchen.

"I didn't know this place had this kind of food," Brock said as Moe brought out the food.

"Well, some time ago I decided to expand my menu and it worked well until a new restaurant opened up," Moe explained, sadly.

"That's too bad," Yuki said in between bites.

"What new restaurant?" June asked, curiously.

"A woman named Brutella. I owe her money, but I just don't have enough. And if I don't pay her soon, she will take my boat or hold on to it as payment," Moe explained.

"Oh, too bad we can't help," Willow said.

"Actually, there is," Oak spoke up.

"How?" Brock asked.

"Here," Delia handed her daughter a magazine. "There is a swimsuit pageant happening later today, and the prize money could help Moe."

"Cool, I want to enter," Willow said.

"I guess it couldn't hurt," Yuki said.

"Great, now you two go sign up," Delia said.

"Skye," Yuki sent out her bird Pokémon.

"Pidgeo," Skye stretched her wings.

"Could you send out fliers to the people on the beach and in town?" Yuki asked.

"Pidgeo. (Sure.)" Skye grabbed the fliers with her talons and flew into the sky fast, letting go of all the fliers on the beach and in town.

***

"Hello everybody and welcome! The Porta Vista Swimsuit Pageant is about to begin!" The announcer announced.

The crowd cheered.

"Now here is our first contestant!"

A few contestants went out until it was Willow's turn. Willow had her hair down, much to the crowd's approval.

A few more contestants came out, and it was Yuki's turn at last. Yuki was still in her wetsuit, much to the crowd's pleasure.

***

"Okay folks the contestants that are moving on are Willow Cross, Astrid O'hama, Stéphane Miller & Yuki Ketchum," the announcer said after the audience voted.

"Yes, we made it," Willow cheered as she and Yuki high-fived.

"Only four people passed? I thought more would move on," Stéphane said, confused.

"That's because we didn't tie with anyone else," Yuki said.

"How do you know?" Astrid asked.

"Lucky guess," Yuki winked at Willow, telling her she used her Psychic powers.

"Right, now the next part of the Pageant is a race between the contestants and their Pokémon and then a battle between the first two back," the announcer said. "Only Water Types or Pokémon that can swim well are allowed."

The girls sent out a Pokémon.

"Everybody ready?" The announcer asked as they nodded. "Then GO!"

Yuki, Willow, Astrid and Stéphane took off running with their Pokémon running alongside them. Yuki with Mizu, Willow with Marill, Astrid with Starmie and Stéphane with Staryu.

Overall, it was Yuki and Astrid who won the race.

"Now that we have our winners, will they place head to the battlefield?"

Yuki and Astrid got on the battlefield and got into battle position.

"Let's win this. Starmie use Thunderbolt," Astrid commanded.

Starmie released a bolt of yellow electricity at Mizu.

"Use Protect then Quick Attack," Yuki countered.

"Vap," Mizu protected a green barrier in front of her, protecting her. Then she became surrounded by a light blue aura and tackled Starmie with quick speed.

"Starmie Bubblebeam," Astrid cried.

Starmie fired a stream of blue bubbles at Aqua.

"Use Swift," Yuki said.

Mizu's tail glowed yellow and fired multiple yellow stars from it which collided with Bubblebeam.

"Now Scald." Mizu fired a stream of boiling hot water that hit Starmie hard.

"Starmie!" Astrid said in concern.

"Iron Tail go," Yuki said.

Mizu's tail glowed a metallic color and slammed her tail into Starmie, knocking it out.

"Well done, Mizu," Yuki cheered as Mizu jumped into her arms.

"Va," Mizu nuzzled her trainer's cheek.

"We have the winner folks, Yuki Ketchum of Pallet Town and may I add looks stunning in her wetsuit," the announcer said, causing Yuki to blush hard.

"Aw~ My baby is embarrassed about how she looks," Delia said as she snapped a picture. "I can't wait to show this to Red."

Yuki stepped forward with Mizu.

The announcer handed her the trophy, prize money, & gems, "Let's give a round of applause to this year's winner!"

The crowd and the gang cheered, loudly.

***

Now that the Pageant was over, Yuki handed the money to Moe, who could keep both his boat and his business.

"Thank you so much, Yuki," Moe said.

"You're welcome, Moe. I was happy to help," Yuki smiled.

The gang turned towards Delia and Professor Oak to say goodbye.

"We have to go now, Mom," Yuki said.

"I know," Delia smiled as she was holding Yuki's trophy. 

"I'm gonna make you & Dad proud of me," Yuki said.

"We're already proud," Delia said as she kissed her cheek.

"Good luck in all your battles," Oak said.

"See you," June waved as she headed off.

The gang waved, walking off.

***

So it was all okay in the end, Brutella got her money, Moe got to keep his boat and his business and because of Yuki and Willow, he started getting more customers again.

***

Yuki's Pokémon:

Pikachu (Raiden) (M)

Shiny Charmeleon (Adeen) (F)

Pidgeotto (Skye) (F)

Shiny Gyarados (Triton) (M)

Meowth (Meowzie) (F)

Happiny (Galen) (F)

Butterfree (Hesper) (M)

Shiny Beedrill (Vespa) (F)

Nuiluna (Aruna) (F)

Sandslash (Tarrin) (M)

Clefairy (Stella) (F)

Nidoran (Lin) (M)

Nidoran (Reina) (F)

Skitty (Tsuki) (F)

Bulbasaur (Jarylo) (M)

Shiny Oddish (Flora) (F)

Shiny Growlithe (Aiden) (M)

Shiny Vulpix (Wisp) (F)

Seel (Mesi) (F)

Hibitrix (Posy) (F)

Jerblitz (Corin) (F)

Squirtle (Blast) (M)

Krabby (Leo) (M)

Shiny Eevee (Nova) (F)

Jolteon (Thor) (M)

Flareon (Enya) (F)

Vaporeon (Mizu) (F)

Espeon (Celeste) (F)

Shiny Umbreon (Eclipse) (M)

Leafeon (Ivy) (F)

Glaceon (Glacia) (F)

Shiny Sylveon (Titania) (F)

Brock's Pokémon:

Onix (M)

Geodude (M)

Zubat (M)

Weepinbell (M)

Rhyhorn (M)

Magnemite

Machoke (M)

Growlithe (M)

Sandslash (M)

Willow's Pokémon:

Marill (F)

Butterfree (F)

Staryu

Eevee (F)

Ditto

Apiom (M)

Vulpix (F)

Ledyba (F)

Buneary (F)

Pokémon Egg

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7K 163 16
[This version of the story is no longer being updated. Click on profile to find the rewritten version, or copy and paste the link in the a/n.] ~ [Nam...
1.4K 41 9
Follow Alexia's journey to enter the Sinnoh League, as her childhood friend Dawn joins her to become Top Coordinator! They are soon joined by Ash and...
790 11 6
Aura Yin Mew Stone is a hearing-impaired girl whose world has been shrouded with silence since birth. Her voice soon followed as she hesitantly becam...
5.3K 215 19
Being born the younger brother of Sinnoh Champions After getting your first Pokémon and losing to your Sister for the title you decide to travel arou...