Hey There, Mr. Heartbreaker

By AnabelleRomano123

When people compliment you, usually your supposed to thank them and think they're just really nice. But if it... More

Hey There, Mr. Heartbreaker
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Four

3.4K 106 3
By AnabelleRomano123

Gabriella's P.O.V

A week passed by since the whole party accident. Everyone is still pissed off about it especially Vince whenever he sees that kid during school, he has to leave before he could do anything to him. It's nice to see he cares a lot but I don't want my brother to go to jail for some scum bag.

" how's it going?" Emma asked standing beside my locker. I shrugged stuffing the calculus books inside.

" it;s weird though, no girl in the past week has gone up to me, he hasn't fucked anyone yet" I whisper in amazement. She grins, giving me thumbs up.

" it's working! , just 2 more dates some more talking and he's head over heels in love" She whisper shouts, shutting her own locker. I smile, happy that the plan is actually working in our favor. We begin walking towards the field where the guys were practicing since they were the ones who drove us this morning.

I sit down on the first bleacher, looking out at the field. They're doing drills, passing the ball to one another. Hunter turns around for a second to wink at me. I smile blowing him a kiss.

" so what happened between you and Vince during the party? sorry it's so late"

" oh umm nothing, "

" Em, your my best friend, just tell me please"

" not here, maybe tonight when were in your house or something alright? just no now please"

" yeah sure" I tell her realizing how upset she looks. I lean in to her, giving her a short hug. Her arms wrap around my shoulders.

" wanna go and play? I mean the coach won't mind" She stands up, walking off the bench. I sigh but follow her further down the field and to the guys. They were all standing around talking about soccer stuff. Vince was the first to look at us , smiling.

" can we play with you pretty please?" Emma bats her eyelashes starring at Vince since he's the co-captain along with Hunter. He stands there for a few seconds before finally nodding his head.

" go easy on us, I'm horrible at this" I tell the guys. They each divide into teams, blue and red. Me,Emma, and other guys are on blue. Meanwhile Hunter and Vince are on the red team. Of course they're gonna win but still.

" alright , guys be gentle with the ladies, " Hunter smirked looking at the guys. They all nodded their heads and we went our seperate ways. I stood in a circle with my team and smiled.

" listen me and Emma are great at soccer so don't worry, but the first half just let us be bad and then we'll whoop tehir ass, I know how my brother is" I whisper as my team ,claps.

" your a devious one" Mike laughed, going with me. We all started with Mike as the goal keeper. Atleast we got him, he was really good.

The whistle blew and we began running around the ball. Hunter was kicking it  towards Vince as the dynamic duo. I groaned running towards Hunter. He shook his head and passed it towards Vince before I could do something.

Five minutes later I was running with the ball and on my way to the net when two arms circled around my waist. I screamed fighting him off. Hunter laughed watching as one of his team mates ran over and got the ball.

" you jerk thats cheating" I shouted scowling at him. He shrugged and ran the other way. I looked over at the coach and immediately glared. He blew his whistle and stopped the game.

" a point for Gabriella's team, Hunter do not flirt with the girls on field" He shouted , as I walked past Hunter with a sway in my hips.

Halfway through the game, Hunter's team was winning. But we were ready for battle. Emma and I were ready to kick their butts. The whistle blew once more and I ran with the ball passed everyone , kicking it straight into the net. I cheered running over to Emma and hugging her.

Soon we were making goals until we won 5-4. I jumped on top of Mike laughing.

" losers" I shouted sticking my tongue out at the two captains. They fell to the ground groaning as their team yelled at them. 

" thought we couldn't beat ya , " Emma laughed walking off the field. I joined her leaving the guys talking with one another.

" I'm so sweaty" I whined going to get my stuff. Emma nodded her head , taking her bag. We sat back down and waited for everyone to get out of the shower.

~~

It was around 10 at night, the sun already set. A nice breeze was ruffling up the leaves on every tree. My backyard was lit up with fancy lamps around the whole area. Trees had small lights, and so did the pool area. It was one of my favorite things to do, sit and relax outside during the summer.

" hey sweetheart, thought I'd find you here" Hunter grinned sitting down beside me on the large swing.

" now the peace is gone" I mumbled more to myself.

" so I'm here to show you a good time" He smiled, standing back up. I raised an eyebrow not knowing what good time for him meant. Probably some type of sexual act. He sighed grabbing my hand and pulling up.

" this is rape, and I will not call for this"

" calm down, I'm not gonna rape you, but I do want to show you something"

I followed him across my backyard and through the patio inside my house. He tossed me my flats and grabbed a large basket with a blanket over it. I didn't say anything knowing he'll say something about being patient or whatever.

We walked out into the driveway and towards the Rolls Royce. His dads car. I pouted , thinking we would drive the porsche.

" where's my baby" I asked him, sitting down in the spacious area.

" your baby? "

" fine we'll get joint custody of the car" I mutter smiling. He rolled his eyes , starting the car up and getting out of the driveway.

" put this on" He instructed handing over a black cloth. I took it in my hands starring at it.

" alright now I'm getting scared"

" just put it on " He said in a more demanding tone. I slipped it over my eyes and tied a knot at the back. Now it was all black and the only sound was Shakira  singing about getting it started. For the next few minutes we were quiet until the car stopped. I sat there thinking where the hell are we?

" come on sweetheart" He took my hand in his, carefully leading me out of the car. His hand stayed on my waist, guiding me through grass. It was wet with the dew from night. Still it had a nice cold feeling.

" can I take it off now?" I asked , standing still for a moment.

"yeah" He replied, helping with the blindfold. I opened my eyes and gasped. We were on top of a hill, overlooking our town. It was gorgeous, to say the least. I glanced at Hunter, his eyes set on me.

" this is amazing" I told him , pointing to the night sky. Stars were all over the sky, the moon in the center brightly. I sat down on the large blanket, beside him.

" alright so why did you take me here?" I asked, taking out the smaller cooler and looking inside. There was a box of Brownie icecream. He laughed watching my excited face, and taking out two spoons. I opened it and rolled onto my stomach placing it in front of us.

' it's one of my favorite spots, quiet, and really pretty"

" do you take all girls here?" I smirk, watching as his eyebrows knitted into a frown. He shook his head and took a spoonful.

" your the first person besides your brother of course but he doesn't count, since we discovered it years ago" He tells me. I nod my head, wanting to believe it was true. Maybe he wasn't such a heartless person after all.

" aww I feel so honored " I pinched his cheek, laughing.

" why didn't you tell me , you played soccer?"

" my grandpa and Vince play soccer, and I was always there, so they taught me a few tricks but Vince always thinks I'm not paying attention, but other than that I hate the sport " I say , looking down at the half-eaten ice cream.

" anyways' how's Chace?" I questioned, watching as he groaned. I giggled knowing him and his brother always fight. Chace was a sophomore now and had the good looks of his brother. Minus the charm. He wasn't a big ladies man, sticking with one girl. But still he knew how to flirt his way into any girls heart.

" annoying as always, that kid doesn't shut up about seeing you and your very nice behind"

" well you know everyone is jealous of my behind" I smile, looking behind me. Hunter nods, letting his eyes travel over.

" woah no looking mr! , "

" damn, can't touch or look, your a mean person"

" well doesn't that suck" I take the last spoonful and put it in my mouth about to swallow it. Hunter quickly takes it out and shoves it in his mouth .

" hey! that was mine"

" now doesn't that suck" He stuck his tongue out like a little child. I gasp, jumping on top of him and trying to find his ticklish spot. I know he has one.

" bad move sweetheart" He whispered before flipping us over. I starred up at his smiling face. His eyes trailing over to my lips. I licked them knowing that would drive him insane. He leaned in closer our lips barely brushing past eachother. My heart was beating rapidly, at the thought of him kissing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
1.3M 31.9K 27
Falling For The Wrong Guy Is Sort Of A Typical Thing, But When You Fall For Your Soon To Be Stepbrother... It's A Little Confusing. But What If He Wa...
24.2K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
82K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...