๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ โ€– ๐–ฉ๐–ฉ๐–ช ๏ฟฝ...

By sweetsnowman

โ†ชJujutsu kaisen x reader one shots. Disclaimer! I don't own the art, pictures, gifs or characters (or the... More

Introduction
Announcement!
(*^โ–ฝ^*)
Female reader โ†ด
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Bet
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Falling
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Lovesick doll
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Savior
Gojo Satoru I Snowfall
Megumi Fushiguro โˆฃ Siblings & Dogs
Megumi Fushiguro โˆฃ Crush
Megumi Fushiguro I Sleepy cuddles
๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ I ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
Toge Inumaki I Birthday Party
Toge Inumaki โˆฃ What is sleep?
Toge Inumaki โˆฃ Drunk jealousy
๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข โˆฃ ๐–ค๐—‘๐—๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ
Sukuna I Memory
Ryomen Sukuna I Old Friend
Ryomen Sukuna I Smut Queen
Ryomen Sukuna โˆฃ Yandere
Geto Suguru I Sick Confession
Geto Suguru I Bus drive
Geto Suguru โˆฃ Monster
Kugisaki Nobara I Clothes
Nobara Kugisaki โˆฃ Coffee
Nobara Kugisaki โˆฃ Healthy habits
Maki Zenin โˆฃ Lovesick girls
Nanami Kento I Work
Nanami Kento I Moon
Nanami Kento โˆฃ Book date
Yuji Itadori I Butt
Yuji Itadori โˆฃ Summertime sadness
Toji Fushiguro I Cheater!
Toji Fushiguro I A drawing carved into stone
Halloween party โˆฃ Male characters
Period cramps โˆฃ Gojo & Nanami
Male reader โ†ด
Gojo Satoru I Bet
Gojo Satoru I Falling
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Lovesick doll
Gojo Satoru โˆฃ Savior
Gojo Satoru I Snowfall
Megumi Fushiguro I Siblings & Dogs
Megumi Fushiguro I Crush
Megumi Fushiguro I Sleepy cuddles
๐Œ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐…๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ I ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
Toge Inumaki I Birthday Party
Toge Inumaki โˆฃ Drunk jealousy
Toge Inumaki I What is sleep?
๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข โˆฃ ๐–ค๐—‘๐—๐–บ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ
Geto Suguru I Sick Confession
Geto Suguru I Bus drive
Geto Suguru I Monster
Ryomen Sukuna I Memory
Ryomen Sukuna I Old Friend
Ryomen Sukuna I Yandere
Ryomen Sukuna I Smut King
Kugisaki Nobara I Clothes
Nobara Kugisaki โˆฃ Healthy habits
Kugisaki Nobara โˆฃ Coffee
Maki Zenin โˆฃ Lovesick girls
Nanami Kento I Work
Nanami Kento I Moon
Nanami Kento โˆฃ Book date
Yuji Itadori I Butt
Yuji Itadori โˆฃ Summertime sadness
Toji Fushiguro I Cheater!
Halloween Party โˆฃ Male characters

Stomach cramps โˆฃ Gojo & Nanami

3.5K 16 12
By sweetsnowman

≻ Fluff ≺

You are in a relationship with both Gojo and Nanami
In this OS Gojo and Nanami share only a friendship!
You are over 18 years old.

Author PoV

It was that time of the month again, and you woke up beside one of your two boyfriends with a typical stomach ache feeling.

A few times a year it occurred that you had stomach problem like every other human too. You wished that it wasn't a day full of pain but fate had something against you.

"Ngh."

The blonde man beside you turned to you and opened his eyes sleepily to make sure that you were okay.

"Y/n darling, is everything okay?"

You shook your head and tried to get out of the bed, but the cramps were just too strong. In fact, your whole body started to hurt and you were pretty nauseous in addition to the pain..

Tears started to dwell in your eyes as you desperately tried to ease the pain with massaging motions, but nothing helped. The last thing you wanted was to ruin the bed because you had to puke.

Nanami got out of bed without even grabbing his glasses from the nightstand and made his way to your hurled form.

"Come, I'll help you."

He threw the sheets to the side, gave you a kiss on your forehead before he put an arm under yours and helped you to get to the bathroom.

Kento sat you down in front of the toilet and searched for some medicine and pain reliever.

"Go and take a hot shower if you want while I prepare some breakfast, tea and bring you comfortable clothes."

This time, he kissed you on the cheek which eased the pain a tiny bit. You pulled him back and beside the fear of your morning breath and the lingering thought of puking, you gave him a deep kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, Kento." You gave him an apologetic smile and received soft brown eyes staring at you with so much warmth that it nearly made you cry.

With a 'Good morning, love' and a small smile, he made his way out of the room.

You knew that you didn't need to ask him if he could prepare a hot thingy for your abdomen because he would prepare it without you even thinking of it. After all, he is husband material.

The warm shower water rinsed down your body and washed away all the sweat and some of the pain. It even released some of the nausea.

In the meantime, Nanami came back into the bathroom and lay down some comfy clothes for you. When you stepped out of the shower, he held a warm towel for you in the air and only left the bathroom again, after checking that you got everything you needed.

You changed into the clothes, and after you completed everything you wanted or needed to do, you stepped into the kitchen and hugged Nanami from behind. He was busy making you a soup for breakfast but still took your hand and kissed it.

"Thank you, Kento."

"Every time, love."

You pressed your face on the bare skin of his back and enjoyed the warmth that radiated off of his skin, even though his muscles made it a bit uncomfortable.

Usually, you would enjoy seeing him cooking in only a pair of sweatpants, and today, you still did, but if it weren't for your aching pain in your gut... You whined a bit to get Kento's attention, and it worked almost immediately. The man turned around and gave you a long and loving hug.

"Sweetheart, I know that you want and need attention, but if I give it to you right now, the food will burn and be un-eatable."

He gave you a kiss on your head and turned around again, but before he could grab your hand or do something else, the doorbell rang.

"Who is it, Kento? Did we invited guests?!"

You looked at him with wide eyes, but when he chuckled and shook his head, you felt a wave of anger washing over you, and so, you stomped to the door.

You felt dumb and made yourself ready to start a fight with the person on the other site of the door but before you could even open the door fully, a really tall man let himself in.

"Good morning, Y/n and Nanami!"

The new guest ran into the kitchen and left you standing alone at the door.
Well, at least he rang the doorbell and didn't appear in the kitchen out of nowhere like last time...

You closed it quietly before you made your way to the bedroom to hide under the sheets.

Lonely, I am so lonely. I have nobody...

Today, it hurt you deeply that it wanted to make you cry. Pain could make you really emotional and act like a baby...

It was normal for Gojo to storm into your apartment and greet Nanami first, and under normal circumstances, it would have hurt you only a bit, but today?

Quiet sobs started to come out of your mouth while you hid under the sheets and your stomach pain got stronger

He didn't even gave me a hug or a kiss...

The plushy in front of you was now trapped in a tight embrace of yours because at least something in this flat would appreciate your hugs.

Was this action childish and dramatic?
Yes. Yes, it was, but once in a while, you could allow yourself that. Especially when you were sick.

"Y/n~"

Someone stepped into the bedroom, and it was for sure not Kento.

"Go away, you wannabe Grandpa."

"Eh?"

"I said,'Go away, you wannabe grandpa'. It's because of your white hair that makes you look like an old man. Or a really ugly cloud..."

You whispered the last part, but Gojo still seemed to have heard it. He lifted the blanked, and his god-like eyes glanced at you with a hint of curiosity.

"Come on, I am not a ugly cloud -"
You threw the sheet to the side and touched his muscular chest with your point finger.

"Yes! Yes, you are! You should read some fan-fictions with you as the love interest! Some refer to you as a cloud, but after that action of yours, you are a really ugly cloud!"

You turned around so that your back was facing him and pouted dramatically. The other man-child whined playfully and pulled you on his lap as soon as he sat on the bed.

"Y/n! You are so mean!"

"Not meaner than you! You... you meany!"

You both went on with your childish insults until Nanami stood in the door and watched you both with a hopeless look.

"I think I am in kindergarden again..."
He shook his head and went back into the kitchen.

Both Gojo and you noticed him and held up for a second before both of you jumped of the bed and ran to the kitchen to eat. On the way, Satoru grabbed your hand while he enjoyed your whole hearted laugh. He saw that you struggled to go normal and that especially running, pained you because of your stomach ache, so he ran a bit slower.

You sat down on a chair and held your tummy as he gave you a sweet kiss. It was certainly not a good idea to run when you are sick because nausea hit you like a fist in your face.

"I love you, sweetie!"

You smiled, whereas Nanami rolled his eyes. The three of you ate while Gojo told you two something about Yuji and the other kids.

"Thank you for the food Nanami. It was really delicious."
Gojo took the plates and put it in the dishwasher while you gave Kento a kiss who leaned towards you so that you didn't had to get up.

"Thank you, honey! It was really delicious."

The blonde wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. His eyes softened and you could see the shadow of a smile on his lips.

"You're welcome."

Before you and Nanami could kiss a second time, the warm thingy aka the heating pad/ bottle was in front of your face.

"I think you forgot to use it."

Gojo took your hand, pulled you to the couch and started to cuddle with you under a warm blanked before he put the heating pad on your stomach. Kento let out a sigh and turned to clean the kitchen up, before he allowed himself to join you two in front of the TV and under the warm blanked. Your body started to ache again and so you welcomed the warmth of the blanket and Gojo with a smile.

When Nanami cleaned the kitchen up until it was spotless, the blonde male pulled the covers up and made himself comfortable beside you. In the meantime Gojo stood up to take something out of the kitchen.

The blonde sorcerer let a sigh out again and looked at your face when you moved closer to him and lay your head on his (now covered) chest and cuddled up to him in general. He couldn't resist to kiss your head again and save the peaceful and sweet moment in his memory.

"I love you, Y/n." You looked up and smiled.

"I love you too, Kento. And you too of course, Satoru."

You flashed an apologetic glance when the silver haired male looked at you with visible betrayal in his eyes. He held your favourite snack in his hand and shook his head in acted sadness. You were unsure if you wanted to give the snacks a try before they would go into the toilet or so...

"How could you?"

"Don't be so dramatic, Gojo."

"Nanami, you too?! Why?"

Satoru sat down on the sofa and lay the snacks on the table.

"I thought that at least you loved me, Y/n but now I've seen the truth!"

The child-like man hugged you from behind so that you were located in the middle of the other two man.

"My poor baby."

You lifted the hand that was previously placed on Kento's chest, to play with Gojo's hair. He loved it when you play with his hair and this knowledge helped you to calm him down in almost every situation.

When he was in a fight and you were injured on his back and you tried to calm him down, you distracted him to the extent that you two where nearly hospital-ripe at the end of the fight. But you learn from mistakes..,right?

The white haired man lay his head on yours and placed his arm over your waist.

You felt comfortable and save so it was only a question of time until you fell asleep. Of course not before you touched your boyfriend's legs with your ice cold feet. The other man shivered when he felt the coldness on their legs and Satoru even let out a small scream.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You awoke when it was late afternoon because Nanami stood up and the heating pad cooled down which activated your cramps again.

"Where are you going?" He looked back at you when he turned the TV off.

"I promised Yuji to practice with him, don't you remember?"

You nodded slowly as you grabbed Gojo's hand from your waist and intertwined your fingers with his to bring it up to your chest.

"I can recall, but you told me that you would meet him in the evening."

Nanami chuckled, grabbed your heating pad and prepared ingredients to cook something for his hungry family while you watched him.

The only time you didn't stared at Kento was when he left the kitchen to change into his usual clothes when he was almost finished with cooking.

Nearly before the sun set, he went to you and stroked your hair.

"The food is for you and the sleeping cloud behind you. If you need anything, send me a message and I get it for you and come here as soon as possible, okay?"

He leaned forward and gave you a sweet and soft kiss before he stood up and went into the kitchen again. He came back and gave a new and warm heating pad before he made his way out of the living room again.

"Okay...Kento?"

He grabbed his glasses as well as his jacket, watched you and waited for you to speak.

"I really love you and can't tell you how grateful I am for having you in my life in general and especially as my boyfriend. Thank you."

Nanami's eyes softened and this time he smiled openly.

"You don't know how grateful I am, my love."

With a last smile he went out of the door.

I love that his eyes soften when he looks at me and in general people that are important to him.

Not even a minute after Kento left the apartment, Gojo moved behind you.

"What time is it and what smells so tasty?"

Satoru sniffed the air a few times and sat up while pulling you up all along since you still held his hand in yours.

The sudden movement activated your nausea, even though the heating pad was on your abdomen, and made you whine.

"Sorry, baby. I forgot that you have your cramps and issues with your stomach."

Gojo kissed your head and covered you with the blanket again when he stood up to look at the meal, Nanami cooked.

"Uhhh! That looks delicious."

"What did he cook?"

You moved the blanked to the side and stood up to follow Gojo into the kitchen. Meanwhile, Satoru already prepared one plate with the meal Nanami had cooked and gave it to you.

"Wow, you voluntarily hand me the first plate over? I didn't know that you love me more than food."

You looked at him in surprise and sat down at the table. Since you forgot to take chopsticks and a spoon , you stood up and took one for Gojo as well.

When you returned to the table, Gojo had the whole bowl of noodle soup in front of him and already started to eat with his fingers.

"Of course not. Who am I to think that the great Gojo Satoru would love anybody as much or more then his food? Eat at least with chopsticks you pig!"

The man child looked up in innocence in his eyes and for a moment you thought that an angel sat in front of you. The moment was over when he slurped the noodles in a loud and greedily manner.

"That's why I never go with you to a restaurant."

You rolled your eyes and sat down to consume the food that was placed on your plate.

"I hope that you'll leave something for Kento."
Gojo looked at you and smiled while he tried to explain to you that Nanami had placed food for himself in the fridge.

Who said that a language barrier was easy to overcome with google translate?
Unfortunately, google didn't have a translator for people with full mouths.

"Ah...Yeah, I know what you want to tell me. Everything is practice and since you talk often enough with a mouth stuffed with food, it gets easier and easier to understand what you want to tell me."

"Hmpf hmpf!"

Yeah, that's where my skills have an end...

After both of you finished your meals, you moved to the sofa once again to watch your favorite movie and Gojo's favorite series afterwards.

When Gojo saw that you have fallen asleep, he turned the TV off and carried you into bed. He took the cold heating pad and left it on the kitchen counter.

"Satoru?"

The sorcerer left the kitchen in a fast pace and almost ran to you into the bedroom.

"I am here!"

He lifted the blanked and cuddled up to you. When you started to complain that your cramps appeared again, Gojo placed his hand on your abdomen and warmed it.

Almost before he fell asleep, your cold feet touched his legs again so that he let out a little squeak.

"My prince, can you at least warn me the next time you do this?"
Satoru pulled you closer and nuzzled his face in your shoulder.

"I'm sorry."

"No, you are not."

"Yeah, I'm not sorry but thank you for being there for me nevertheless. I love you."
You grabbed his other hand and kissed it, while he kissed you shoulder.

"I will be there for you anytime and unconditionally, my small cloud. Remember that, okay?"

"Of course I will. Good night ,my ugly cloud."

"You ruined the moment, Y/n..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
the fan fiction I referred to was written by FanFic-Bookworm  and is called "You made me feel (Sukuna x reader) ". It is (unfortunately) a x female reader fan fiction but if that doesn't matter to you, I would recommend reading it
Anyways, I hope that you stay healthy as well as happy and have a nice day!
~sweetsnowman

(*^▽^*)

- published by sweetsnowman on 4 of October in 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 221 16
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ... ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
368K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
97K 973 29
various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to writing, so please excuse any weird wor...
1.8M 30.2K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.