Nanami Kento I Moon

↠ Sad / Angst↞

3rd person POV

"Look Nanami! The sun is rising!" The blonde man watched his wife who was busy with watching the sun rising.

"Yeah, it's really beautiful..." He now also focused on the sun and enjoyed the warm feeling that took place in his stomach.

"I love you, Y/n. Very much." You turned your face to look at him and with a big smile you grabbed his face and gave him a passionate kiss.
"I know. I love you too!"

"And you needed to buy so many sweets because..?" Nanami asked curiously with a small smirk playing on the edge of his lips.

"They are so good! And these are my favourite! And well, these sweets looked really cute and this," you held up a bag of bonbons, "this one here are the favourite sweets from my mother so I kind of wanted to bring them to her later." With an excusing smile you hugged your husband.

 "Are you perhaps mad..?" His brown eyes started to glow and a low chuckle escaped his mouth.

"Of course not. As long as you're happy I guess it's fine. I can't stop a child and immature person like you from buying candy, can I?"

With a 'hey' and a pout from you the sorcerer laughed and gave you a short kiss.
"And now you can pack the candies away darling. I just hope that you bought some fruits."

"Kento?" He sat in a chair and read some newspaper but lay it down when he heard the worried tone in your voice.

"What happened Darling?" Nanami stood up and hugged you.

"Why are you crying, love?" You just hugged him back tight and sobbed in his shoulder/ chest. He stroked your hair and tried to calm you down with sweet words.

"I--I."
"No matter what it is, I won't be mad, ok?" A forehead kiss later you told him what happened.

"I'm pregnant...", you looked up when you felt raindrops falling on your hair. Raindrops?!
"Kento?" You quickly wiped his tears away and he gave you a bright smile while holding you really close.

"I can't believe it. I'm going to be a dad!" You laughed at his reaction and cried with him tears of joy together.

"I can't believe it! I'm going to be an uncle! How is he in bed, Y/n?" Gojo suddenly stood in the middle of the room and laughed at the comical situation in front of him.
"SATORU!"
"Oh shit-"

"Kento it hurts!" You lay in a hospital bed and cried in agony. Your daughter decided in the middle of the night, that this should be the day she wanted to be born.

"I know darling. Stay strong, I am here."

You held his hand and cried again. It broke Nanami's heart to see you like that and he really wished that there was a way to take all of your pain away. You squeezed his hand and eventually felt his hand breaking, but he was too focused on you to notice.

"PUSH!" With the last scream from you and a minute later, a crying baby could be heard. Nanami looked at the baby with interest and love. Again tears of joy ran down his cheeks as he leaned over to you, still holding your hand.

"Oh my god..." The nurse lay the baby on your stomach after checking if you were alright. Both you and your husband cried and thought that this was the best moment of your life's.

"Uhm, sir? I need you to come with me?" The nurse touched Nanami's shoulder and he just looked at her with a questioning look.

"Your hand is broken. Your wife squeezed too hard." While you were busy with laughing, Kento stared stunned at his hand.

"Daddy?"

"Yes my angel?" Nanami stared at the little girl in his arms.

"When does mommy come back?" He gulped and tried to find the right words without bursting out in tears.

"Sweetie, she is an angel now. She won't return but she still loves you. Forever." The little girl stared back at him and focused on your coffin.

"Here. We can gift her a beautiful rose." Nanami held up a rose which your daughter took and gently lay on your coffin.

"Bye Mommy! I love you too! See you sometime." The sorcerer bit his lip and went home with your daughter after he also said goodbye to you.

"And now here I am staring at the moon and thinking about you." Kento looked at the moon and thought about his favourite moments with you. His tears fell freely from his face while telling you how much he loved and missed you.

"Why did you need to die so early? What did we do to deserve something like that?" He hid his face in his hands and sobbed.

"How should I manage that with our daughter? I--Why?! Just why?!" The blonde man fell on the floor and sobbed loudly.

I am so sorry, Kento. I wish I had more time as well.  Your ghost hugged him from behind and Kento felt safe and loved and at home for a moment.

"I love you so much, my love."

I love you too, my darling...Stay strong.