𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐅𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 I 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎

↦ Fluff ↤

Coffee was your life and you drank it almost everyday. It helped you when you pulled an all-nighter just like you did today, but unfortunately you may have drunken a little too much of the beverage.

You sat currently in your history class beside your boyfriend Megumi who took a glance at you every now and then.

"Y/n, are you okay? Your leg is moving up and down the whole time..."

You looked at him and smiled while fiddling with a pen you held between your fingers.

"Everything is fine but I think I have consumed too much coffee."

You laughed awkwardly while trying to focus on the things the teachers said, which turned out to be quite difficult. Your attention span was very narrow today and you just wanted to go outside and move to reduce all the excess energy you had.

"All nighter?" Megumi sighed as you nod with your head and took his hand to play with his fingers.

"So you haven't slept at all? In addition to that you also drank coffee as if it's water?"

"Exactly!" You squeezed his hand and flashed him a short smile. He huffed and looked at the teacher.

"You idiot..." Megumi put his arm up and waited for the teacher to call his name.

"Yes, Megumi?"

"Are Y/n and I allowed to go outside for a bit?"

The teacher looked at you and nodded in approval. He had also noticed that you were a lot more energized than usual.

"Of course." You stood up and rushed outside while Megumi swayed after you.

"Oi, Y/n."

Both of you stood outside while you grabbed his hands and started to dance with him while humming the melody of your favorite song.

"Yes, Gumi?" He just shook his head and pulled you closer.

"Don't ever drink too much coffee again. It's not good for you and for my nerves." He trailed off while you jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Okay!"

You squealed as he started to spin the both of you around. Megumi smiled when he saw you laugh because you were really happy at that moment.

Both of you danced some more and Megumi let you run here and there a bit before you slowly got tired as the lack of sleep introduced itself.

"Megumi, I am tired."

You rubbed your eyes and he found it really adorable which is why he took a photo before embracing you.

"Do you want to go home?" He looked at you and carried you to the secretary when you nodded. Your legs were once again wrapped around his waist while your head rested on his shoulder.

"I can walk alone..." You hummed while nuzzling closer to his neck. He smelled really good and it calmed you down even more.

"I see that." He gave you a kiss on top of your head and rubbed your back.

"Try to sleep, okay? Hopefully you learn something from that, dumbass. " You didn't even heard that because you were already dreaming.

"Cute."

You woke up on top of Megumi who was currently lay on your couch and was skimming through his phone. You were dressed in one of his T-shirts and your shorts which means that Megumi had changed you out of your school uniform.

"Baby?" He hummed and looked into your eyes when you lifted your head.

"What time is it?" You yawned while he put a strand of your hair behind your ear. To your luck,  he seemed to be really touchy today.

"Somewhat around noon." You nodded and put your head on his chest again while listening to the sounds that came from his phone. You felt like shit and just wanted to sleep while cuddling with your boyfriend.

"Am I too heavy?" You lifted your head again while hugging Megumi's upper body tighter.

"Do I look like you are suffocating me?" You shook your head and groaned.

"I hate coffee." You fake whined while Megumi caressed you head.

"That's a lie. Do you want some painkillers?" You wanted some but that would mean that one of you would have to get up and--

Megumi sat up and grabbed the back of your tights.

"What are you--"

He stood up and made his way towards the place where you had your pain killers.

"You wouldn't let go of me so I let you cling on to me while grabbing the stuff."

Your legs wrapped around his waist while your arms were wrapped around his neck for support.

"You're the best." You kissed his cheek and watched in amusement as a tint of pink dusted his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah."

After Megumi had found the painkillers, he made his way into your kitchen and prepared a glass with water for you.

"Here." You let go of him and stood on your own two legs while swallowing the medicine with the water.

"Thank you."

You sighed and made your way into your room to change into one of Megumi's hoodies since you were a bit cold.

When you returned into the living room, the TV was turned on and Megumi lay on his back like a few minutes ago.

"Do you want to continue cuddling?"

With a yawn you nodded and made your way over to him while getting comfortable on top of your boyfriend.

"I love you, Megumi."

After a few seconds you started to snore lightly while Megumi chuckled.

"I love you too, you cute dumbass." He took his phone and made a selfie before continuing skimming through social Media. 

-------------------

published on the 29th of may in 2023