Stomach cramps ∣ Gojo & Nanami

≻ Fluff ≺

You are in a relationship with both Gojo and Nanami
In this OS Gojo and Nanami share only a friendship!
You are over 18 years old.

Author PoV

It was that time of the month again, and you woke up beside one of your two boyfriends with a typical stomach ache feeling.

A few times a year it occurred that you had stomach problem like every other human too. You wished that it wasn't a day full of pain but fate had something against you.

"Ngh."

The blonde man beside you turned to you and opened his eyes sleepily to make sure that you were okay.

"Y/n darling, is everything okay?"

You shook your head and tried to get out of the bed, but the cramps were just too strong. In fact, your whole body started to hurt and you were pretty nauseous in addition to the pain..

Tears started to dwell in your eyes as you desperately tried to ease the pain with massaging motions, but nothing helped. The last thing you wanted was to ruin the bed because you had to puke.

Nanami got out of bed without even grabbing his glasses from the nightstand and made his way to your hurled form.

"Come, I'll help you."

He threw the sheets to the side, gave you a kiss on your forehead before he put an arm under yours and helped you to get to the bathroom.

Kento sat you down in front of the toilet and searched for some medicine and pain reliever.

"Go and take a hot shower if you want while I prepare some breakfast, tea and bring you comfortable clothes."

This time, he kissed you on the cheek which eased the pain a tiny bit. You pulled him back and beside the fear of your morning breath and the lingering thought of puking, you gave him a deep kiss on the lips.

"Good morning, Kento." You gave him an apologetic smile and received soft brown eyes staring at you with so much warmth that it nearly made you cry.

With a 'Good morning, love' and a small smile, he made his way out of the room.

You knew that you didn't need to ask him if he could prepare a hot thingy for your abdomen because he would prepare it without you even thinking of it. After all, he is husband material.

The warm shower water rinsed down your body and washed away all the sweat and some of the pain. It even released some of the nausea.

In the meantime, Nanami came back into the bathroom and lay down some comfy clothes for you. When you stepped out of the shower, he held a warm towel for you in the air and only left the bathroom again, after checking that you got everything you needed.