Yuji Itadori I Butt

⪧ Slight Angst ⪦

3rd person PoV

"So, what do you think of this jeans?" You were currently shopping with your boyfriend Yuji, because you needed some new clothes. You would never find yours which was maybe the fault of a giant old man named Gojo Satoru and a 'tuna' speaking Toge.

"Whoa baby! Your ass looks great in this!"

"Thanks I guess?" With a shrug of your shoulders you went to change out of the jeans. It was a normal thing that he'll compliments your butt a lot. Sometimes you were jealous of your own butt because you had the feeling that Yuji just dated you for it.

A sight and 50$ later, you sat down and enjoyed your favourite drink in the sun outside of the mall.

"God is that good." Your boyfriend put an arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer so that your head could rest on his arm, shoulder or chest. You lived for these sweet moments until Sukuna decided to gave you his unasked opinion.

"Oi Y/n" Just ignore him...

"Don't ignore me, maggot. You're my favourite so at least don't ignore me!"

"Ugh. What do you want?" He is truly annoying...

"Doesn't it hurt you that this vessel here only speaks about your butt? Everything he talks about is your ass, but what about your personality, hmm?" With a kind of evil chuckle his mouth disappeared.

"Do you really think that I date you for your butt?" Yuji grabbed your chin and turned your face so that you could see him in his brown and kind eyes. Your gaze focused on everything else but on him.

"I-" before you could even say something he gave you a sweet kiss.

"I don't. I love you because you are you. Your looks and your butt is just a cherry on top!" He winked and smiled brightly at you. It made you chuckle and took some of your worries away.

"But you are always talking about my butt..."

"Because I love your butt, baby! It is beside your personality and your little habits the thing I love the most on you." He gave you a forehead kiss before pulling something out of his hoodie.

"Here! I made this bracelet for you!" To be honest it was a kind of ugly bracelet but when he opened the heart that was on it, your mouth was agape. Inside of the heart was a picture of all your friends and on the other side was a picture from you and your lovely boyfriend. The picture showed a smiling Yuji hugging you from the back while you were watching the beautiful cherry blossom tress.

"It is beautiful!" You kissed his cheek and asked him to help you wearing it.

"I know that it's ugly, so I searched after the most beautiful pictures from us. Like I said, I don't love you for your butt, ok?" With a smile you replied with an 'Okay' and after some sun bathing the two of you went back to the school with a new gift and your purchases.