BLACK BRIDE | Aemond Targaryen

By miaa285

~ in which they found love in most unexpected place at most unexpected time Aemond Targaryen x OC HOTD More

BLACK BRIDE
0.
act one;
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
act two;
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
act three;
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
EPILOGUE;

8.

15.2K 318 100
By miaa285

130 AC
KING'S LANDING

IT WASN'T LONG BEFORE Aemond left for battle again, along with the majority of the men living in the Red Keep . She was left with mostly maids and Alicent.

Three months passed and still, Aemond and the rest of the men hadn't returned from battle.

In her rooms, Rhaenys laid in bed, screaming out in agony as she gave birth to her child. One of the midwives knelt between her legs, constantly telling her
she had to push.

Alicent stood at Rhaenys bedside, applying a warm cloth to the her forehead.

'I will die on this bed,like my grandmother' Rhaenys cried out, a fearful look on her face, the pain feeling unbearable to her.

'Listen to me,' Alicent demanded, a stern look on her face, 'You will not die. You will survive. You are strong. And your son will be too.'

'Do not let my son die,' Rhaenys pleaded, shaking her head as tears streamed down her face, 'Do not let him die.'

'Neither of you will die, Rhaenys,'Alicent sighed out, shaking her head.

"You must push princess ," The servant spoke up and Rhaenys immediately obeyed her.

She continued to push but there seemed to be no change.

'Harder princess. You need to put in more effort,'The servant continued to insist, earning a frustrated look from Rhaenys.

'Why do think I'm doing!'Rhaenys shouted as she continued to cry out in pain, 'He is tearing me from the inside out.'

'Take deep breaths and push, my lady,'Alicent demanded, continuing to dab Rhaenys face with her damp towel.

Rhaenys closed her eyes, reaching for breath as she began to think about how alone she was. If she were to die in childbirth, it would be a relief to everyone. She would no longer be a threat to Aegon's claim to the throne. Aemond would be grateful for her departure. Her mother and Daemon wouldn't be mourn her because they think of her as enemy.

'He's here, princess I can see his head!' The servant exclaimed happily, ' Push, princess, push!'

Rhaenys weakly nodded, obeying the woman's order. She cried out loudly, wasting no time pushing harder than she had ever done before.

Soon enough, her baby had been born and Rhaenys only realized when she heard him cry out.

She finally laid back, feeling exhausted after enduring childbirth. She let out a breath of relief, glad that the pain was over. She looked straight at the midwife, who was cleaning the baby so that he was free of blood.

'Let me see him,' Rhaenys insisted, her eyes becoming blury from exhaustion, 'Let me see my son.'

' It is girl, you have a baby daughter.' Alicent explained

Hours later, Rhaenys had woken up from her unexpected slumber. She frowned when she placed her hands over her belly, finding it to no longer be as large as it once was. Her eyes widened and she sat up, glancing around worriedly. 'Where is my baby?'She shouted out in fear, "Where is my daughter?'

'Right here,' Alicent spoke up, causing Rhaenys to turn her head to watch as her mother in law walked in holding her daughter.

Alicent walked closer to Rhaenys, placing her daughter in her arms. Rhaenys smiled sadly, staring down at her child. She began to cry, noticing how much her daughter looked like Aemond.

The baby stared up at his mother, seeming to be calm now that he was in her arms. Rhaenys slowly looked up at Alicent, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

She was no longer thinking about how badly she wanted to be in on Dragonstone with her family. All she could think about was being a good mother to her daughter.

After a moment of silence, Alicent backed away from Rhaenys, a smile on her face. "It seems you should have some time alone with your baby girl. I will come back later to see how you're doing."

'Thank you, Alicent. I couldn't have done it without you,'Rhaenys thanked her mother in law who smiled and nodded before leaving the room.

'I've been waiting a long time to meet you, my daughter' Rhaenys whispered softly to her sleeping baby 'And you are more perfect than I could have ever imagined. I will love you no matter what. You are all that matters to me now, my love.'

~

Rhaenys woke up as the door opened and Aemond entered.

Aemond nodded kindly to Rhaenys as she moved from the bed and she gave him a small smile in return.

He told her that he flew to Kings Landing straight from war camp as soon as he heard that she has given birth.

' Aemond' Rhaenys greeted him softly ' come in and see her'

Aemond sat down beside her.

'There is no mistake?' He chuckled and she shook her head ' she is perfect...and you are... also...'

The two stared at one another for a moment.

'May I take her in my arms?' Aemond asked and Rhaenys nodded.

'You must support her head,'She insisted and Aemond obeyed, both of them smiling as Rhaenys placed their daughter in her father's arms.

Baby looked up at her father as he smiled.

'I'm not disappointed in a girl,' he assures her 'We need a boy next, of course, but she is the prettiest little girl that was ever born.'

'Alicent for my mother,' Aemond says, kissing her little head.

' I'm a father,' Aemond admitted softly to himself a large smile on his face. He slowly turned to Rhaenys, a thankful look on his face. ' I thank you, Rhaenys. For all that you had to go through for this to happen. I wish I could have been there with you during the birth.'

'It is fine,' Rhaenys assured Aemond as she squeezed his arm affectionately, 'All that matters is that our daughter is healthy.'

'I shall remain at your side during the next one,' Aemond informed her causing Rhaenys to laugh loudly.

'You're so sure there will be a next one?' Rhaenys playfully questioned Aemond as she raised a brow at him.

' I would love to have more children,' Aemond confessed in a calm tone, 'This time, it will not be because we are forced to bed each other on our wedding night. This time, it shall be because it is our choice and done on our own time.'

'I'd like that very much,' Rhaenys replied, a small smile on her face, only to have it fade when she thought about her mother.

' Will you tell me news from battelfield now?' Rhaenys asked Aemond curiously, 'I have not heard anything in months'

Hearing Rhaenys request, Aemond's smile faded. He turned to Rhaenys a concerned look on his face. 'They have not told you?'

' Told me what, Aemond?'Rhaenys worriedly asked, fearing the worst when she saw the look on his face.

Then he tells her about ships carrying her brother Aegon and Viserys were sunk.

Aegon managed to escape by clinging to the neck of his dragon who was mortally wounded but delivered Aegon back to Dragonstone. Viserys, having only a dragon egg, was unable to escape.

He tells her how her brother Jace flew to the galleys, quickly followed by the four dragonseeds. The warships tried to flee, but in the fighting Vermax flew too low and crashed into the sea. Jacaerys leaped free, but was pierced by quarrels.

Then he tells her how the death of her brother Jace filled her mother with anger and hatred, and that she plans to use all her dragons and invade the capital.

Rhaenys remained silent as she heard the news. She began to tear up, her heart breaking at the thought that what her mother had been throughin few months and her brothers, her poor sweat brothers.

Aemond looked uneasy when he saw the way Rhaenys was trying not to cry in front of him. He stood up and made his way over to the midwife. He forced himself to smile, handing baby Alicent over to her. 'Here. Feed her until she is strong,'He insisted and once the woman walked away with his daughter he turned his attention back toward Rhaenys.

Aemond walked toward Rhaenys an apologetic look on his face. 'Rhaenys..'He began to apologize to her for waiting so long to tell her of the news.

' No,' Rhaenys cut him off coldly, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, 'I don't...'She trailed off, her voice cracking, 'I'd like to be alone. Please, just leave me alone.'

Aemond sighed in defeat, wanting nothing more than to stay with her. However, by the look on Rhaenys face, he knew it wouldn't end well for him or her if he stayed.

'I understand,' He admitted in a whisper. He took one last look at Rhaenys and sighed, forcing himself to leave the room, despite wanting nothing more than to stay to comfort her.

Once everbody left Rhaenys laid down on the bed, beginning to cry at the thought of her brothers leaving her alone in this world.

~

In her room, Rhaenys stood in front of her daughter's cradle, which was made of best wood. She smiled at her daughter, who stared up at her.

Aemond entered room.He smiled at the sight of his wife and daughter, wasting no time with making her way over to the two.

When she saw the midwives around her bow, Rhaenys looked up, knowing it meant that Aemond had entered.

She slowly turned to face Aemond who smiled. Her smile, however, faded when her eyes laid upon her husband.

'Why must you go to Harrenhal?'She asked, a saddened look on her face, ' It is cursed place '

Aemond noticed the genuine fear in her eyes.

' Because your mother is winning'Aemond remarked, earning a small chuckle from Rhaenys.

' At least you admit it,' Rhaenys responded as Aemond wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

' But we are not them. I hope you realize that. I am not my mother. And you are not yours. We do not have to have any hostility between us. We are husband and wife now. Parents to a little princess who is us combined," Aemond explained and Rhaenys nodded in agreement.

'Indeed,'She admitted softly

Rhaenys nodded as tears filed her eyes at the thought of being left in King's Landing without him.

'Hey,' Aemond spoke up as he walked closer to her. ' There's no need to be afraid. I will return soon. I promise.'

Rhaenys forced a smile on her face as she looked up at Aemond.

Few weeks latter gossipe reached her.

Aemond ordered the deaths of the remaining members of House Strong at the Harrenhal castle. Aemond only spared Alys Rivers and took the older woman as his bedmate.

When informed of the new green defeat in Alys prevented an enraged Aemond from strangling the squire who brought the message to Harrenhal.

Something that even Rhaenys could not manage to do.

At the same time Aemond began burning the riverlands with Vhagar.

When Lady Frey seized the undefended Harrenhal, she found only Aemond's whore within.

The wet nurse claimes to be pregnant with Aemond's child.

Whore eventually flew away with Aemond when the prince returned to Harrenhal and chased away Lady Frey.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 535 26
Viserra Targaryen แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษชษดษขแด…แดแดs. แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดแด‡ส€. แด›สœแด‡ แดœษดส™แดœส€ษดแด›. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€แด€ษขแดษด แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„แด‡ss. sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… ส™แดส€ษด แด„สœษชสŸแด… แด๊œฐ แด‹ษชษดษข แด ษชsแด‡ส€สs ษช แด›แด€ส€ษขแด€ส€ส...
303K 5.2K 33
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐‰๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง. ๐‰๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
50.4K 1.6K 24
Maelor Targaryen First of his name Son of Daemon and Rhea The son Viserys always wanted male oc x rhaenyra x alicent !
43.9K 1.2K 33
They would bow. She would make them bow. (House of the Dragon) (OC x OC) (OC x Aemond) (OC x Jacaerys) (OC x Lucerys)