act two;

IN WHICH Aemond Targaryen and Rhaenys Velaryon rule Seven Kingdom's.

'  Who can oppose me? Let them try. '

'War doesn't determine who's right

'War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who remains. '

WHEN RHAENYRA AND ALICENT FINALLY DECIDED TO END WAR THEY STARTED, GREAT COUNCIL OF 132 AC WAS SUMMONED TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD SIT ON IRONE THRONE. For the Council, King's Landing was chosen as a location, so at least five hundred lords and entourages could be hosted. In the end, more than a thousand lords came from throughout Seven Kingdoms gathering over a half year.

Rhaenyra and Aegon were eliminated in the first day of the meeting as many pointed to them as main reasons for bloodshed that has taken place.

That left Aemond and Rhaenys as main candidates to sit on Irone Throne.

In the end, the lords in the realm saw the most importance in having the male taking precedence over the female.

So Aemond was in the end crowned king and Rhaenys was only his consort.

Dragonstone was to be left in the possession of Rhaenyra and to be passed over one day to her son Aegon.

Harrenhal having no lord anymore was given for rule to James, son of late Prince Jace.

Lucerys and Daemon's daughter Baela were joined in marriage, and Driftmark was theirs to rule and hold.

War resoluted in extinction on House Hightower, so Aemond's younger brother Daeron was named new Lord of Hightower.

Latter same year Daeron and Daemon's younger daughter Rhaena were joined in marriage to help secure peace between Rouge Prince and new king.

War left West with only one Lannister, women named Jane Lannister, daughter of late lord Lannister.

Council decided that Jane and Aegon should wed, and in doing so Aegon become lord of the West, one of the richest regions in Seven Kingdom's.

With Dragonstone, Crownlans, Harrenhal, Driftmark, Hightower and West; Targaryen now had in their hands more parts of kingdom than ever.

' My lords, I give you Aemond Targaryen, and Rhaenys Velaryon soon, with your help King and Queen of Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, and Lord and Lady of the Seven Kingdoms.'