mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

By viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... More

💭🎀Ꮺ !
hayabusa
aamon
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
hayabusa
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
granger
julian (request)
cecilion
dyrroth
gusion
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

granger

1.4K 30 2
By viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Granger x reader
battlemates to lovers

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Another noon in Moniyan Empire, I approach Granger after finishing lunch together along with Harith and Fanny. They bid us goodbye as they return back to the castle, leaving Granger and I together as we promised each other to meet up with Xavier - a Forsaken Light member, for an important matter.

He informed the specific location. Consequently, we walk our way there, just the both of us. I inwardly smiled on how well we are going along. In fact, we have been officially 'friends' for years and before that our status were just battlemates.

Working for the Moniyan together under the rule of Queen Silvanna, however, I am not in the lightborn squad since I came to Moniyan just a few years ago and decided to stay here. I really enjoyed working together with them and especially Granger, we battle along with each other more often.

He started conversation topics to keep the atmosphere alive and not awkward, so I went along. We stroll along the pathway through the city, then we eventually arrive in the location that Xavier specified. However, his presence is nowhere to be seen.

The abrupt sounds of marching and roaring coming from the other side of the grassland, probably from the depths of the forest that lead here. We stopped for a moment and glanced at each other. I was puzzled for two things - Xavier's whereabouts and the horrifying sounds.

"I suppose our initial plan failed," he said as he inspect the direction of the loud terrifying sounds. It took a few seconds of me staring at his side profile, before snapping back into reality and squinted my eyes at the sound.

"They're approaching very fast," Granger cursed under his breath. I gulped at the sight. My right hand clutching against my katana still in the scabbard. His eyes widen in realization. "Demons," he muttered.

"Demons?"

"Demons. On your left," he repeated and pointed his eyes towards my left side. I swooped myself to the side and raised my katana infront of me. The demon failed to injure me. Nevertheless, it shot a glare and launched at us again.

Granger pick up his violin, starts playing a melody. The lousy music caused distress to the group of demons around. They hesitated until one of them signalled to launch attack. I gasped at the sight, Granger sharpened his gaze at the crowd of demons.

The adrenaline rush through my veins along with the excitement, I anticipated with my eyes wandering the surrounding demons. Plus, the lousy music adding up the tension even more. As if everything went in slow motion, I glanced at Granger reassuringly and tightened the grip on my katana. I could see the slightest smirk on his face, as he looked at me from the corner of his eye and facing towards the demons.

He closed the gap between us and pointed his pistol towards the demons. The melody stopped playing from his death sonata, the demons gained their composure with flaring eyes. Our shoulders touching each other, I gained the courage to face them.

Our eyes meet again and we gave each other an ensuring nod before launching attacks at them. I swing my katana towards the demons, one by one eliminating them without struggling. The dark aura being released from their own lifeless bodies on the ground and blood splattering everywhere.

Meanwhile, Granger handled his pistol with ease, shooting the demons and bullets pierced their bodies. He makes sure that none are spared, looking amused at his work. They all know, "Once Granger plays his death sonata, death will come for you (specifically for the demons)." Granger is frightened by amongst demons, no one has ever managed to beat him even when it takes hundreds of strong ones.

However, their leader never gave up on his attempt to destroy Moniyan and face the lightborn squad, including Granger. I could see the horrified looks on their faces, but have no choice to follow his orders and eventually facing a painful death.

Granger dashed towards the last few demons, dodging their attacks and swiftly launching his bullets towards them. A demon came to charge him from behind, I dash towards it although I was quite sure that Granger was aware of it. I assume he wasn't when he darted his head to the side in surprise.

I swing my katana, piercing the blade into its chest and red liquid splatter across my arm. A grimace plastered on my face as I quickly proceed on dodging and fighting back. Once again, Granger close the gap between us again. He abruptly stuck his back onto mine, I nearly lost my balance by the sudden impact. My gaze sharpened and gained back my composure, I was relieved to see just a few demons left.

Somekind of blue aura appeared above us, making its way and landed onto the ground infront of us. Granger exhaled at the sight as if he just saw freedom infront of his eyes. The blue illumination reflected our eyes as we watch a figure landed onto the ground. His arrival made the demons furious.

The swoosh of air due to the impact, like a space rocket landing on earth. I admire the blue aura flowing around Xavier's figure as his eyes met Granger's and mine. The furious growls from the demons made us cautious again. My bloody and sweaty, clothed hands clutch onto my katana.

Xavier made his way towards us and within a blink of an eye, a shield of blue creating a barrier between the three of us and the demons. I gasped at the sudden translucent blue barrier infront of me. I reached my hand out of curiousity, but everything fell before I could touch the barrier with my fingers.

A blast of spherical blue magic forming on Xavier's hand, he threw it against the demons who were charging against him. Some were still on the ground due to the impact of the barrier that fell, then Granger finish them off leaving none behind.

I looked at Xavier in awe, then I mouthed "Thank you". He nodded without a smile on his face, just as cold as he seems. However, he is friendly and very caring, such a warm person but he maintains his stern in this situation.

Granger approached me with a doubtful and worried look on his face. He didn't spare a glance on Xavier at all, "I need to leave, we can perhaps meet again next time." His eyes fixated on mine as if he is signalling me something. I spoke, "It is dangerous if we proceed to stay here."

Xavier nodded in agreement, "I apolagize for arriving later. Please return and stay safe."

"Thank you Xavier, stay safe as well," I smiled in return. Before I could even turn around towards Granger, he grab my hand and pulled me away. The sticky red substances are drying up and still releasing a metallic smell which distracted me for a moment. I looked at his hand on mine which perfectly fit in his. I could feel the sudden flush on my cheeks and the pounding heart inside my chest.

I remained desperate and allowing him to drag me through the street, until he stopped and slowed down his pace, gasping for air as he walked next to me. "I could run with my own legs and catch up to you eventually. You didn't need to drag me here," I tried to sound unbothered, although deep inside, my heart is fluttering as I fidget my fingers.

"I am trying to keep you safe," he replied in annoyance. I scoffed at his reply and fasten my pace ahead, leaving him behind. However, he remained left behind and followed me. I slowed down my steps for a moment to turn around but I didn't expect him to precisely stand behind me. I nearly lost my balance on his tall figure, my head touching his chest.

I took two steps backwards and lift my chin up to realize how close we were towards one another. Therefore, the gap between us is still almost nonexistent. I coughed lightly to ease myself as I avoided any eye contact. I proceed on walking ahead from him with my heart still throbbing.

He eventually appear next to me. His hand slightly brushing against mine. I glanced at his hand as if he is lingering my touch. I keep my head low and my hopes as well, but I am sure he is doing this intentionally.

I wrap my hand around his thumb. Subsequently, he gently hold my hand and intertwine our fingers together. I instinctively smiled and flustered at his actions. "Your hands are warm," he remarked. I didn't have the courage to lift my head and look at him, so I remained silent as my butterflies erupted within my stomach.

Eventually, we arrive at the castle with our hands still intertwined. I don't want to let go and I want us to remain like this. It seems that Granger doesn't want to let go as well. "Your hands are dirty," he stared at our hands still against each other without letting go at all. He drag me into the castle to avoid any of his lightborn co-members from seeing us, otherwise they will throw such remarks at us.

Granger flew the door open and closed it behind him, continued on dragging our hands into the sink. He open the tap and let the water flow against our hands, finally releasing our intertwined fingers as both his hands took both my hands and rub the dried red liquid away. The atmosphere is silent, just the sound of the flowing water resonating throughout the restroom.

I viewed his profile while his eyes focused on rubbing the dirt away from my hands and he took off my gloves. "Granger," I called his name softly. He hummed in response as he closed the tap. "Is Xavier coming back tomorrow?" I questioned.

Granger didn't respond and left my question unanswered. He take off and drop his stained coat onto the ground. He unbutton his top as he faced the mirror, not sparing a glance at me at all. His expresionless and unreadable visage staring on the mirror.

I sighed as I took my gloves from the sink and turned on the tap water, washing them throughly. I glanced at his reflection from the mirror and a long cut on his arm caught my eye. I place my wet gloves away and close the tap in a hurry, rushing towards him.

I held his arm and observed the cut before heading for a medical box on the wall. He watched me disinfecting his cut, applying medicine and wrapping a bandage around his arm. He remained in silent throughout the process. A single groan let out from his sealed lips as I place the medicine back into the medical kit.

Consequently, I turn my head around towards him, seeing his tall figure approaching me. He close the medical kit behind me as our eyes meet. "Help me with this, please," he pointed his half buttoned top. I realize how strange this situation is but I have no urge to escape from it. He close the gap between us as my hands reach for his torso.

He held his head down, scanning my features then down at my lips. I bend my elbows more as he gradually lean his body closer to me. I have nowhere to escape, he is pinning me onto the wall.

Although finished, his figure still remains as he take of his top, being shirtless infront of me and revealing his toned body exposed. I could feel my cheeks heating up and my heart punding inaide my chest, flustered at his actions.

The atmosphere was silent and tense. However, I managed to escape by reaching for his hand to hold onto and gently pushing him away. He was defenseless by the touch of my hand to his, assuming that it is his weakness.

I reach for my wet gloves on the sink and squeeze the water out. My eyes trailed him as he walks towards his coat with his top hung on his unwounded arm. Thoughts are running through my head at his unpredictable actions. "Are you jealous?" I blurted out.

"Me? Jealous?" He scoffed and let out a chuckled afterwards. "Of course."

I was puzzled at first, then I was able to process his words and the situation at the moment. "Finally, you're being honest," I replied. "You were always denying before."

"What if this is a confession?" A smile flashed on his face. I turn myself around, facing towards him and leaning onto the sink. "Of what?" I cluelessly asked.

"My love towards you, meaning more than friends," he replied as he took a step forward closer to me. A genuine smile formed on my lips, our eyes gazing into each other sincerely. As if meaningful signals were exhanged through our eyes contact, his lips curved into a smile as well.

"I have been waiting for this.:

"I should've known earlier," he chuckled as he approach me, closing the gap between us. Our eyes remain connected to each other without looking away. I laid my hands on his shoulder and his hands around my waist, realizing his shirtless torso.

"Go change first," I demanded. We both laughed simultaneously.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 824 22
"I've always wanted to sing on stage with crowd's of people screaming my name..." "But that day will never come true..." You are an ex-trainee after...
7.7K 115 8
one shots with your favorite project sekai characters 😍
13.2K 282 12
Please enjoy the Untamed One-Shots. (Mo da Zhu Shi/ MDZS / Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation/ The Untamed) Requests Open! Note: There are dark them...
92.4K 1.3K 35
💫VARIOUS ONESHOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM DIFFERENT FANDOMS AND SERIES! 💫 🌸Requests are open! I write primarily female readers but will take requests f...