LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)

783 42 5
By monkeywa

Above pic is what penelope's wearing 

Quote: You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. -Dr. Seuss

------- -------- ------- - --

"We are here!" the coachman shouted as the carriage stopped.

Location: Eroka (they teleported there)

The king's palace

Third person pov:

*breathes out* 'It's fine Penelope. Everything will be great. Yep. I can do this.' Penelope thought as she tried to calm herself down. She was nervous and scared. She was also excited to meet Yvonne, she can't wait to tell her about Diana and give the dress she bought. Yvonne would look so pretty.

And she has no idea how to face the Eckarts.

"You do know, you taking deep breaths is not helping us calm down at all, right?" Inner spoke.

"Shush inner." Penelope Muttered.

"Did you say something sis?" asked Augstine, as he looked at his sister.

"Nope." Penelope answered in 0.1 seconds. She received 'are-you-sure?' look from Austin.

"Remember, chin up, back straight and a poker face. Do that and no one will disturb you for the rest of the ball."Austin said.

"That's very terrible advice." Augustine said as he told Penelope to just be herself.

"Mean. Your mother gave that to me." Austin whined a bit.

"SHIT! Did anyone prepare a gift?!" Austin whispered as the realization hit him.

"That was your responsibility." Augustine said as he told the guard to announce their presence.

"THE WHITLOCK FAMILY NOW ENTERS!" the guards announced.

The trio walked in the ballroom. One nervous, one is just chilling and the other one worried.

Hearing the word 'whitlock' the nobles swiveled their heads towards the door. To find the one they never expected to see.

"What the hell? Is that the mad dog?"

"What's happening? How did that rude bitch get on good terms with the whitlocks?"

"Is she related to them or what?"

"They do look alike."

There were many nobles gossiping about penelope. Some were disgusted, some were confused and some were angry. But there were a few who had their eyes widened like an owl. They never expected to see Penelope like this.

'What- She really came?' - Reynold

'I thought the trash-she wouldn't dare show up' - Derdick

'Penelope-She looks beautiful like always.' - Duke Eckart with tears in his eyes.

'Sister!' - Yvonne Happily.

'DIRA! FInally I am not lonely anymoreeee....' - Diana.

'SHIT! I should've worn my damn mask....' - Charlos as he turned and faced the wall.

"Why are you facing the wall?" asked Kris in a low voice.

"Cause I can and I will. GO get my damn mask." Charlos whispered back.

Penelope was looking around to find Yvonne. Austin went ahead to go and meet the king. While the nobles occupied Augstine, with questions.

"OH my, Hello there Lady Eckart." An annoying voice said.

It was the blue haired bird....

"Hello there lady...Oh sorry, I tend to forget names easily." Penelope mocked as she smiled sweetly.

"It was ******. I understand, though. But may I ask are you young master Augstie's Fiance?" the birdie said. (I can't be bothered to remember her name...just make it up or smth)

"You see if you were, I would kindly like to remind you that he and I are kinda close and I think he likes me..." the birdie ranted.

"THIS BITCH-Can i kill her?" Inner asked, angrily.

"Oh my, How come my brother never seemed to mention you? And my brother's name is Augstine not Augstie." Penelope said as the smile on her face fell.

"I-wait what-?"

"Pene-Penelope?" a voice distrubed the ladies from their little chat.

Penelope froze. She didn't wanna...she didn't wanna chat with them..not right now. She is not ready yet. She..'this is gonna be so awkward and tiring' Penelope thought as she turned around.

"Yes?" Penelope answered with a smile on her face.

"How..How have you been?" Reynold asked, looking down.

"SIster!" Yvonne said, not giving Penelope any chance to answer. She ran towards Penelope and Pulled her in a big tight bone crushing hug.

"The angel's here to save the day." Inner said.

"Hello, Yvonne, can you please...can't...can't breath..." Penelope managed to get the words out.

"Oh,oh yeah....sorry, hehe." Yvonne said as she let go of Penelope.

"What's going on?"

"Brother? She called the young lord 'brother'?"

The gossip was everywhere but no one seemed to care. But there were a few people who were quite shocked with how Yvonne and Penelope interacted.

'Lady Yvonne just-What is going on?' - Vinter, genuinely confused.

'...' - Eckels, you never know what he thinks.

'Interesting.' - Callisto, with a smirk.

"Oh by the way, I have been doing great. Thank you for your concern." Penelope answered Reynold.

"Is that so? Then would you like to-"

"DIRA!!" a sweet voice, that Reynold has definitely heard before, called out. Penelope once again was pulled in for a tight bone crushing hug.

"D-Di-Diana? Ple..ase..Brea...the..." Penelope said as her face turned red from not having enough oxygen. (this happens to me a lot...is it just me?)

"Oh right! You wouldn't believe what happened! SOme crazy things were happening in my life...I have got so much to tell-"

"Pardon me,but who are you?" Yvonne asked. The blonde girl seems really nice. She would love to be friends with her.

"IT'S YOU! SO you did know Penelope!" Reynold exclaimed.

"Ugh..." Diana signed in annoyance as she rolled her eyes.

"Yvonne, This is diana-Wait-Diana? WHat are you doing here?" questioned Penelope.

"Hello there. I am Diana, Dira's friend. I assume you are Yvonne, Dira told me a lot about you. So then, the introduction is done right? Alright! Let's go and chat." Diana said as she dragged a confused Yvonne and Penelope out of the ballroom.

"Tsk..." Reynold tsk-ed as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop trying." a cold voice said from behind Reynold.

"Ack-it's just you. Tsk. So annoying." Reynold said as he faced Augstine, tsk-ed and left (annoyed and frustrated).

"Next time. Mind your mouth around my sister if you don't want to die, Birdie." Augstine spat that at the blue birdie who was shaking and left. 

"Who do you think that blondie is?"

"I know right. How can she just drag our Yvonne like that."

Some nobles were gossiping about Diana. A shadow crept behind them and said, "say one more word about my twin and I will send you to hell right now." Carlos with his arms crossed stood there.

But this time he had his mask on. Which made the nobles more terrified as this was the war god not the cheerful duke.

"Wa-wa-wa-r go-go-god"

"WE ARE SORRY!!!"

"WE DIDN'T KNOW!"

The nobles prayed for their lives.

With Austin and Henry

"How's life?" Austin greeted Henry. They both have known each other for 10 years. And It is safe to say that they both hate each other.

"Why are you here?" Henry said, clearly annoyed. He had a lot going on. He has to figure out a way to get his daughter in the palace. And also to have a proper chat with Carlos. And maybe Callisto.

"Rude but oh well. I wasn't planning to *munch* My daughter wanted to come." Austin said as he munched on a cookie.

"Daughter?! YOU found her.." Henry asked.

"*munch* ya, damn man. I feel so happy. Haaa, now I am ready to die..."

"*clang*" Henry unleashed his sword.

"Peacefully at 70, let me FINISH MY DAMN SENTENCE" Austin finished his sentence.

"Good for you. I found out I had a daughter." Henry spoke as he rested his head on his hand.

"And let me guess, she is staying with Duke Carlos?" Austin guessed. He got a 'how-the-fuck-do-you-know-that?' look from henry.

"I saw her earlier with Penelope. And I also met her in Sodiana. She was a dancer. And she looked just like..."

"Shut up and get out." Henry spoke. He didn't want to hear this. He hated the fact that Austin knew about Diana before him.

"As you wish. By the way, I forgot the damn gift. Enjoy your birthday I guess." Austin said as he bid Henry goodbye.

"Visit soon, Austin!" Granny said as she entered the room, well to lecture Henry of course. She is gonna make that son of hers never forget how he neglected her grandchild. 

To be continued~

A/N: Hello! Been quite long since I updated right? Sorry.  I was busy enjoying my holidays with my family. :)

Well, here's two chapters. Enjoy. Have fun and 

I will update often from Tuesday. 

THANKS HAVE FUN!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 6 31
A Total Divas Story... (This is based on Total Divas Season 5) This is about a Strong, Single and Independant Girl from Boston Massachusetts called...
553K 14.1K 33
Faye Luna Montgomery, the name of a girl who is anything but ordinary. Her father dying when she was ten and her mother murdered when she was sixteen...
835K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
157K 3.7K 29
Gildarts found an orphaned girl, whom he's sure he's met before but can't recall when, and decides to bring her to the guild. Unaware that that very...