Lucy Potter: Harry's little s...

Από Lizzy_FanficFan

The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living wit... Περισσότερα

Intro
Chapter 1: The Start of a Legend
Chapter 2: (Birthday) issues
Chapter 3: A Letter to a Potter
Chapter 4: Secrets & giants
Chapter 5: Vaults & Robes
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Saying goodbye
Chapter 8: New terrain
Chapter 9: Life changes
Chapter 10: A shocking turn of events
Chalter 11: Hey you
Chapter 12: Go on!
Chapter 13: Live with it
Chapter 14: Dursleys and strange turns
Chapter 15: Reunited
Chapter 16: A Merry Little Christmas
Chapter 17: Hardships bring frienships
Chapter 18: Reunions are the best parties
~YEAR 2 IS COMING!!!~
Chapter 1: Summer of Magic
Chapter 2: Happy birthday
Chapter 3: The Trouble with House Elfs
Chapter 4: Friends from the Start
Chapter 5: The letters
Chapter 6: The floo trip
Chapter 7: Summer's end
Chapter 8: Different ways
Chapter 9: First day's always the hardest
Chapter 10: Friends make life better
Chapter 11: The try-outs
FC's
Chapter 12: Trick or Treat!
Chapter 14: Quidditch Disasters
Chapter 15: Hospital secrets
Chapter 16: Moonlight troubles
Chapter 17: The Dueling Club
Chapter 18: Distractions needed!
Chapter 19: Simply investigating!
Chapter 20: Happy Valentine
Chspter 21: Without that one friend
Chapter 22: The big reveal
Chapter 23: The basilisk's lair
Chapter 24: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 25: The Big Reveal pt. 2
Chapter 26: Power of Friendship
YEAR 3!!!
| year 3 | Chapter 1: Family is everything
| Year 3 | Chapter 2: The Great Escape
| Year 3 | Chapter 3: A place to stay
| Year 3 | Chapter 4: Summertime (Sadness)
| Year 3 | Chapter 5: Back to school
| Year 3 | Chapter 6: What're friends for, huh?
| Year 3 | Chapter 7: The whole teaching thing
| Year 3 | Chapter 8: Daddy Issues vs. Furry Little Problems
| Year 3 | Chapter 9: The hippogriff
| Year 3 | Chapter 10: The unprofessional teacher
| Year 3 | Chapter 11: Panic Room
| Year 3 | Chapter 12: The light in dark times
| Year 3 | Chapter 13: The match
| Year 3 | Chapter 14: Halloween & Co
| Year 3 | Chapter 15: The verdict
| Year 3 | Chapter 16: The History of Sirius Black
| Year 3 | Chapter 17: The horror of betrayal
| Year 3 | Chapter 18: The darker future
|Year 3 | Chapter 19: Drinks before doom

Chapter 13: Life After Halloween

350 13 9
Από Lizzy_FanficFan

Lucy's POV:

In the morning after Halloween, I planned to talk to Harry, Hermione and Ron first: I needed answers.

However, avoiding Liliana, Ginny and Vanessa's questions proved to be extremely hard.

"Did you get in trouble?" Vanessa asked first thing when she saw I was awake. This made the others look up too, including Marley.

"Not yet, but I-"

"Did they do it?" Liliana asked. I didn't answer but hurried to the bathroom instead.

"What were they even doing there?" I heard Marley ask the rest, who didn't reply, probably shrugged.

I sighed heavily, took a shower and got dressed. Today was weekend, which meant no classes and normally, time to relax.

Today was not gonna be one of those days. I could feel it.

After using the bathroom, I hurried down- stairs to the Common Room. I was hoping to find the trio there, so I could talk to them quickly.

"Hello there Potter Junior!" I turned around confused and came face to face with Fred and George, who looked carefree and happy as always.

"Seriously? 'Potter Junior' is the best you could come up with?" I smirked at the twins though. I enjoyed their company a lot. Dis- tracted me from my problems.

"How about 'fellow prankster'?" George replied, mirroring the smirk.

"Much better."

"Sorry for yesterday, after all of the events, no one really talked about the prank any- more..."

"Nah, it's fine. I'd forgotten all about it myself, to be honest."

"Planning on any more then?" Fred asked with a grin. At that moment, Harry walking came down the stairs.

"I'm sorry guys, but I have to talk to Harry right now..."

"See you later then," the twins said insync, before going out.

"G'morning-"

"We need to talk Harry. About yesterday."

Harry looked uneasy at this and bent closer to me. "I swear, we didn't do it! We were just there!"

"I know that, you idiot," I whispered back. "But what were you doing there?"

"It's a long story..."

I waited for him to continue, but when he didn't, I scowled. "I've got time Harry! Get on with it."

"We should wait for Ron and Hermione first though..." Harry was trying to get off the topic.

"Fine, we'll talk after breakfast then."

I was about to leave, frustrated at my brother, when he called me back. "How're you doing? With the full moon coming up and all..."

I sighed and turned back to him. "I'm doing fine Harry, just a bit queasy. Worst is after the full moon, not before."

"Look I don't know how we're gonna explain your absence every month, but people are gonna notice," Harry said seriously. "If Hermione hasn't already noticed."

"I'm pretty sure Hermione noticed," I said miserably, sitting down on the couch in front of the fireplace. "She's onto me, I can sense it. With her it's just a matter of time, before..."

"Before she knows," Harry sat down too, staring into the fireplace. "I could try and find out what she's up to. Besides, with all that's happened now, she'll be preoccupied for a while too."

"Goodmorning," Hermione suddenly greeted from the stairs. I turned around, trying to hide my surprise at seeing her. Had she heard us talk?

Well, if she had, she didn't show it at all. She smiled warmly to me and sat down in a chair, looking at the both of us.

"Did you guys get in any trouble?" I asked, even though I already knew they hadn't.

"No," Hermione said, looking at Harry. "But I'm not sure how."

"Can we talk about what really happened now?" I asked, turning back to my brother, who was a bit quiet.

"No. We said after breakfast!"

"There'll be students trying to listen in on us after breakfast."

"I agree," Hermione interrupted our argu- ment thoughtfully. "There's no one here yet. Better do it early..."

"Shouldn't we wait for Ron?" Harry looked almost desperate by now.

"Harry, c'mon!" I scoffed at him in annoy- ance. "You know basically everything about my life. Now tell me what's happening in yours!"

"It's complicated Lu..."

I scowled and started pacing in front of the fireplace in frustration, while Hermione looked between us with a worried look.

"You wanna say my life's simple? You're not the only one with problems Harry!"

"I know that!" Harry yelled back. OK, he was gonna get it now. "You just... wouldn't understand."

"Stop it," Hermione tried to calm us down. I however, didn't listen.

"So? It's not like you understand me, but at least I let you know-"

"That's not true, you haven't let me in at all!"

"WAS I SUPPOSED TO?" I was now yelling and both Harry and Hermione flinched. "I CAN'T JUST LET YOU IN ON EVERYTHING HARRY, ACCEPT THAT!"

"Well, then I can't let you in on this either Lu!" Harry yelled back, but he also looked hesitant.

"GUYS STOP IT!" Hermione suddenly stood up yelling at us. "People can hear you two, alright?! Do you want people to hear this all?"

I knew she was right and indeed, on the stairs were a couple of students staring at us.

Without a word, I stormed out of the Common Room, out of the castle. I needed space, fresh air.

*~*

Harry's POV:

I was in even bigger trouble now. And so was Lucy.

"Merlin, that girl has a temper!" Seamus breathed incredulously. Dean and Neville looked shocked as well.

"I have to be honest, I was kind of scared for you there Harry," Dean added.

"Leave it," I snarled at them. "Just stay out of it please."

The boys shrugged and left together, Neville looking back at us doubtfully before following.

"Well that was stupid of you," Hermione finally said, sitting back down. "Now everyone will know about this too. Anyway, you should go talk to her Harry, she deserves to know."

"I can't Hermione, she's my little sister, you don't get it!"

"I do," Ron suddenly interrupted, coming down too. "I have a little sister too y'know. But Hermione's right. This isn't about pro- tecting her, it's about more than that."

I groaned at the timing of my best friend. Just great Ron, thanks. "If I tell her, she'll try to help too! It can only get her in danger!"

"But at least she'll understand. She'll be careful..."

'Yeah, she was supposed to be careful last year as well, yet she still got herself bitten by a werewolf.'

But I couldn't say this of course.

"We should go after the boys," Hermione said after a few minutes. "You can apologize for being rude and ask them not to start rumours."

"I bet many people already know by now 'Mione," I argued with a sigh. "Better get breakfast now, we can't do anything."

And so we did. Lucy wasn't at breakfast and Vanessa came over to ask me where she was, so she wasn't with them either. But I was still mad, so I didn't feel too bothered for now.

"Have you heard?" I suddenly heard Lavender Brown, a fellow Gryffindor from our year, whisper to Parvati.

"Lucy and Harry Potter were fighting this morning. She was very aggressive and now she isn't here!" Parvati gasped and turned to look at me.

"Ignore them Harry," Hermione muttered, but I didn't listen and went over to the girls.

"Keep your nose out of my business you two."

"You should know Lavender," a voice said behind me. "Gossiping makes you unattrac- tive."

I turned to face Lucy, who had just arrived and heard them talk as well.

"Besides, I advise you not to talk so certain about things you haven't even seen. It's pretty dumb to just believe everything people say."

A few poeople around us gasped or whistled and Lucy turned to them, bowed and sat down with her friends.

"Bloody hell," Ron whispered in awe. "Remind me to never get on her bad side. I prefer surviving Hogwarts."

Even students at other tables laughed and clapped, impressed by my sister. I suddenly felt a surge of pride at seeing this.

Ever since the bite, she'd been insecure and closed off, but today, she was just who she had been before: who she really was.

*~*

Lucy's POV:

Later that day, Harry came to me, followed by Ron and Hermione and he explained all about last night, with a great apology.

"It's alright, I'm sorry too. You weren't wrong: I haven't really let you in either."

With that, everything was OK. My friends weren't as nosey anymore as I'd predicted and we didn't talk much about Halloween night.

We spent our afternoon outside, as one of the last times we could, before the cold would be too much and sat by the Black Lake.

"D'you have that camera with you?" Vanessa asked me when we sat, eyeing my bag, which indeed contained the camera.

"Yup, why?"

"We should start taking pictures. So we'll have some from all years!"

"That's actually a great idea!" Liliana perked up enthusiastically. "Do the pictures move too?"

"Yes! I asked Minnie to do a spell and now they move! It still is Harry's camera by the way, so be careful."

Liliana took it and took Ginny's picture: she was writing in her diary, which she did a lot lately.

"Hey, give that here!" Ginny sneered and tried to snatch the image from Liliana, who held it away feom her.

"Should've payed more attention Weasley!" I took the picture from Liliana and put it in my bag. "We'll put them in an album, all the pictures!"

"Awesome, but do we already have one then?" Vanessa asked, looking around the group.

"We'll have to look for one in Hogsmeade."

Liliana looked at me dumbfounded. "We can't, we're not allowed to go!"

"Who said anything about permission?" Vanessa smirked at Ginny's badass com- ment. "You have an Invisibility Cloak right?"

Liliana gasped, as she didn't know yet, while Vanessa frowned. Being Muggleborn, she didn't know what that was.

"I do, so we'll take the Cloak and go. Harry uses it all the time when he has something to do that's forbidden."

"You Potters are scary, you know that?" Liliana shuddred, but a grin came on her face.

"Let's do it next weekend, we'll have time to shop for Christmas too!" Vanessa suggested and the plan was settled.

*~*

We all made our individual plans as well: I was gonna buy my Christmas gifts, or at least those for Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys.

"Who should I buy gifts for?" I asked Vanessa exasperated one evening; the evening before our trip.

"Well, I'm mostly getting you girls gifts," she said. "And Harry and maybe Hermione, since she's always been very sweet to me."

I gasped loudly when the realisation dawned on me. "You would give Harry and Hermione gifts, but leave RON out?! How could you!"

"In my defense, I don't really know him at all!"

"Not like you really know Hermione though," Liliana intervened. "You barely talk. Lucy and Ginny know her better than we do. Besides, is she gonna buy us gifts?"

"Probably," Ginny suddenly said in a flat tone. I couldn't have agreed more: it was Hermione Granger we were talking about.

"I'll probably buy her a book, to be honest," Ginny continued. "It's like she lives for those things, so she'll like it."

"I'll get her one about cool spells to try. What about you?" I asked her, just to be sure not to buy the same things.

"Either potions or magical creatures."

I froze at hearing this. Why magical crea- tures?! Why not just... well I don't know, history or something?

"Ooh alI love magical creatures!" Liliana piped up instantly. "My dad always knows where to get the best supplies to look for them!"

"What about other gifts?" Vanessa asked in general. "Candy? Prank material?"

"Always good with me," Liliana nodded and she lay back on her bed. "Maybe just ac- cesoires for our dorm. Or for our album. Or the record collection. We could share it."

"Not my record player!" Vanessa quickly moved in front of her proudest possession protectively. "But I'd love records too.. "

And so, the next day we went and I got a nice Quidditch poster of the Holyhead Harpies for Ginny, since she loved them so much and a nice feather for coloured ink.

For Harry, I got a snitch, one that actually worked. I'd seen him try and practice with other objects before, but the snitch was still better.

"Let's go find an album!" Liliana came back from her shopping and dragged us to a store that indeed, sold albums for photos.

I was gonna have to come back another time for the other presents then.

We indeed got a beautiful photo album and went to Honeyduke's, the sweetshop, afterwards.

The fact that none of the shop owners had looked weird at us definitely not being old enough to come here during our school year, surprised me a lot.

"This was so much fun!" Vanessa said happily, linking arms with me and Liliana on either side of her, wjile I linked mine with Ginny.

She was pretty quiet and though I tried including as much as possible, I felt she was very absent today. I made a mental note to ask about it later, when we were alone.

"We should do this more often," I suggested as a response. "I mean, we have the cloak, we know some good passageways... we definitely could get away with it."

"And even if we wouldn't, isn't it worth it?!" Liliana added matter-of factly. And we all agreed.

*~*

Ginny's POV:

"Arghh!" I suddenly heard from behind me in angry, frustrated voice. The whole class turned to the sound, revealing that it had been Lucy.

Her worm wouldn't change a bit, even though she tried so hard and we all knew she was pretty good at Transfiguration: she'd been the first to succeed in all hard subjects before, up until about two weeks ago.

"It just won't work!" She whisper-shouted to Vanessa, next to her, after apologizing and losing the attention.

"I don't get it," Liliana whispered to me, next to me. "She's best of us all at Transfigura- tion, but she's been failing all magic lately."

I froened at this, knowing she was right: it was definitely not her skill in the subject that was in the way. What also was weird, was that it was worse this week, her magic was, even without wand, on edge.

She however, denied this or said it was stress every time we asked her about it.

I guess I wasn't one to talk: Lucy had been interrogating me since the Hogsmeade trip and I'd been avoiding that too.

"It's your wand," I whispered to Lucy, behind me. "You didn't come with us to Diagon Alley, so we didn't which one to get you... Ollivander advised Harry one that was like your mother's."

A look of realisation dawned on Lucy's face. She huffed and sat back in her chair miserably. "What should I do?"

"Wait, why didn't you go?" Liliana asked with a frown.

I thought back to the day, when I saw all scars and fresh wounds so clearly and she looked so ill.

"I was ill."

I thought about that day the rest of all classes that day. It was very weird and definitely not normal or healthy. Maybe she'd had something like Dragon Pox that made her look that bad?

Asking her would definitely not get me further. Interrogating Harry was out of the question, as I barely was myself around him. Besides, he wouldn't tell a thing and talk to Lucy about it.

But who else could know? The Potters were so close and could be so secretive together.

"Is everything OK, Gin?" Lucy asked me that evening. We were sat in our dormitory together. While the rest had been talking, I'd been thinking.

"Er... yeah, alright." The others were staring at me now. "What were we talking about again?"

For a moment, they were all silent, before Vanessa interrupted it. "About Lucy's wand problem of course."

"What wand do you even have Lu?" Liliana asked. Lili was obsessed with things like magical creatures and wand cores, all very obscure magic.

"12 1/4 inches, oak with a Unicorn hair core," Lucy said, twisting her wand between her fingers absentmindedly. "But what should I do if I need another? How do I get to Ollivander's?"

"You should go to Professor McGonnagall," Marley suddenly piped up from her bed. Liliana sighed irritably at the girl. "Stay out of it please!"

"No, it's OK," Lucy interrupted, before a fight would start in the dorm. "But what can Minnie do?!"

"Take you there most likely," Vanessa said. "She took me there as well. But that's no fun."

"You're right, we could go ourselves," Liliana said thoughtfully. "How about the floo network?"

"That's actually not even such a bad idea!" I praised my friend. "When are we going?"

We all looked to Lucy, while Marley scowled from over at her end of the room. "You guys are unbelievable!" With that, she left the dorms.

"Well done, we've lost that nerd!" Liliana smirked at the door.

"Could y'all just stop being so mean to her?!" Lucy yelled, mainly at Lili. "She's not a nerd. She's actually very sweet and cool."

"Just very boring," Liliana added annoyed. "And she always acts so mature! She's 11 for Godric's sake!"

"I'm pretty sure she's 12 though," Vanessa muttered back.

"Not the point!"

"Have you ever even had a normal conversation with her?" Lucy continued heated. "I don't think you have. You don't even try."

"Why would you even care Lu?" I asked. In a way, I agreed with her though.

"Because I'm-!" She stopped all of a sudden, sighed in frustration and lay back on her bed. "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep now."

With that, she closed her curtains and casted a silencing charm on her bed, which she never did.

What just happened?

_____________________________________________

A/N:

Hi, it's been a while, but here I am again. I was a bit busy, but I am BACK!

How long do you think it'll take for Lucy's friends to catch on? And Harry's friends?

Question: what are your favorite ships (Canon)? For me, it's Jily (James and Lily) and Romione (Ron and Hermione).

I would also like to say: Robbie Coltrane, you were, are and always will be in our hearts and there is no Hogwarts without you. Rest In Piece, the world will not forget you.

Like, comment etc.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

121K 3.1K 35
A pair of twins will save the world just like the stars predicted... A potion and a series of books will change the timeline... A girl will begin to...
44.8K 987 23
"SLYTHERIN!" Y/n Lily Potter and her older brother ("By five minutes!" -Y/n) have never even heard of Hogwarts until on their eleventh birthday when...
98.9K 2.3K 44
"Nothing can change the way I feel about you, do you not get this?" I raised my voice and the tears were starting to flow. Harry closed his eyes in f...
2.5M 79.2K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...