Flesh and Stone {Draal x Read...

By Snow_Wolf9

Jim Lake's sister, Y/n Lake, is the family fighter and protector. Them and their friend, Toby Domzalski, disc... More

Becoming Part 1
Becoming Part 2
Wherefore Art Thou, Trollhunter?
Gnome Your Enemy
Waka Chaka!
Win Lose or Draal
To Catch a Changeling
Adventures of Trollsitting
Bittersweet Sixteen and Eighteen
Young Atlas and Young Athena
Toby and Jim's shipping plan #1
Claire and Present Danger
The Battle of Two Bridges
Should I or Should I Not?
News!
Comedy Act With Y/n
Return of the Trollhunters
Mudslinging
Roaming Fees May Apply
Blinky's Day Out And Y/n's Day In
Trollhunters/3Below/Wizards as Vines Because I Can
The Shattered King
Airheads
A/n
Party Monster
It's About Time
Wingmen
Angor Management
A/n
A/n
A Night To Remember
Something Rotten This Way Comes (+ Y/n's theme song)
Y/n as Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
A/n
Escape From the Darklands
Skullcrusher
Grand Theft Otto
KangjigAAARRRGGHH
Homecoming
Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang
The Reckless Club
In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King (+Y/n's Theme Song)
Memes I made today
MORE MEMES
EVEN MORE MEMES
Bad Coffee
Parental Guidance
Take down Teenfic.net
The Oath & For the Glory of Merlin
A Whole LOT of More Memes
Y/n being like the Golden Girls
Memes of Me and My Family
A/n

Just Add Water/Creepslayerz

581 23 72
By Snow_Wolf9

Skipping the episode: Hero with a Thousand Faces, and fusing two episodes together because they exist together, but in separate episodes. Enjoy :D

3rd pov

"Steve, take out the trash." Ms. Palchuck said. "I'm doing homework!" Steve exclaimed from his room. But, he was actually playing video games. "I can hear the game on the TV!" Ms. Palchuck said, catching him in the act. "Fine!" Steve said. He exited the house, through the front door. "Stupid bag." Steve muttered as he had two trash bags in his hands. As he was walking over to the trash bins, he was mocking his mother. Then Coach Lawrence exited the house.

"Palchuck... your mother doesn't deserve that kind of attitude." Lawrence said as he walked over to Steve. "Whatever, Coach." Steve said. Coach Lawrence grabbed Steve by the shoulder and turned him around, facing him. "Hey, this is new to both of us. But just 'cause your dad's no longer in this house doesn't mean his hostility has to be." Lawrence said. "Look, things are gonna be different now. I'm here if you wanna hug it out." He continued, offering a hug to his stepson. "Hug this." Steve said, passing Lawrence a garbage bag. He walked over to one of the trash bins and put the trash bag in it. "Have it your way." Coach Lawrence said, giving up on trying to get through to him, and placed the trash bag next to the other trash bin, and walked back inside of the house.

Steve picked the last garbage bag up, putting in the bin. "Stupid." Steve grumbled in annoyance. Then he heard some commotion coming from the garage. "Raccoons." Steve said, rubbing his hands, like he has some evil intent.

Steve opened the garage door, and used his phone as a light. There was a crash. A thing in the shadow passed by in front of Steve. Some glass bottle were knocked over. Steve snickers evily as he closed the garage door. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Steve said, quietly. There was more things being clattered around. He shone his phone light around the place, then spotted a shadow with glowing red and yellow eyes. Then it hopped into the shadows. Steve shrieks in fear, and turned to where the garage door trying to get it open. Then some things were getting thrown at him, and he dropped his phone.

Steve looks around the room for something to defend him with, then spots a small blue laundry bin. He grabs it and holds it close to his chest. As the things charged at Steve, he trapped the little guy with the laundry bin. The thing tries to get out, but its attempts were futile. Steve spots his phone, grabs it and shines the light at the thing to get a better look at it. "What... are you?" Steve questions.

Y/n's/3rd pov

"Here it is. For the next 24 hours, this is your baby." Coach Lawrence said, and placed a flour bag on Mary's desk. Mary gasps with excitement. "Are we gonna learn how babies are made?" Mary asks with curiosity and joy. 'Wait, she still doesn't know how babies are made? Poor unfortunate soul' I thought in pity. "At the flour mill, apparently." Lawrence said. "Your assignment is simple You will name it. You will care for it. You will never let it out of your sight. Look who you are seated beside. That is your partner. But if you don't have one, then you are a single parent. Which, of course, will be Y/n, because no one is sitting next to her." Lawrence said. "Meh, I'm fine with it." I said, holding my head with my hand.

"If it comes back in one piece, you pass. If it doesn't..." Coach Lawrence started. He slams Toby's flour bag on his desk. "you fail." He finished. "Piece of cake." Toby said as he leaned in his seat. "It's not cake! Don't eat it, Domzalski!" Lawrence exclaimed. The classroom burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Steve pushed open the doors, and ran in the hallways. "Up high, Pal-champ! That goal you scored in the game..." One of Steve's friends said, lifting his hand up in the air for a high-five, but Steve ran pass him. "Okay, let's talk about it later." His friend said, in a saddened tone. His other friend put a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

Steve slid around the corner and continued to run. "So you cheaters don't turn in a fake, personalize your babies to begin the joy of parenting." Coach Lawrence said as Steve stopped at the door and opened it. Steve entered the classroom. As he went to his seat, he accidentally made Toby stab his flour baby's eye. "Good of you to join us, Palchuck." Coach said. "Sorry I'm, uh, late Coach. Things got a little weird." Steve said, nervously. 'Wait a damn minute, did Steve just... apologize? How could things get even more weirder?' I asked myself as I was thinking of how to personalize my baby.

"It's about to get weirder. You're raising a baby with Pepperjack. "What?!" Me, Eli, and Steve questioned in shock.

I decided to give the baby a bit of Draal's genetics, like... a cream colored streak in his h/c hair! Because his horns are cream colored. I decided to give it heterochromia. (If you don't know what that means, it means that you have two separate eye colors. Ex: You have one eye that's blue, while the other one is green.) Now my baby has one e/c (Eye color) and one with yellow in it. Now for the name. I think... Andronicus, which means 'Victorious Warrior', just like his parents.

With Eli and Steve

Eli was holding his baby while he was trying to get something out of his locker. Eli yelp in surprise as someone grabbed both of his shoulder. "Hey, Pepperjack, listen." Steve said. "Didn't you say one time, like, you saw, uh, monsters?" Steve questioned. "If you;re gonna shove me in a locker, just get it over with." Eli said as he got into his locker with their baby, and closed the door. "What are you doing?" Steve asked as he opened the door. "Seriously, I need to talk to you." Steve said.

"PALCHUCK!! Coach Lawrence exclaimed loudly.

"What? I was just talking about the assignment with my new partner. Right, buddy?" Steve said as he pulled Eli out of the locker. "Just because we share a roof doesn't mean you can waltz in late like that." Lawrence said. "Won't let it happen again, Coach." Steve said as he saluted. "Good." Coach said, and walked off. "Seriously-" "By the way, stopping by the store later. Want me to pick up more of those extra-strength pimple pads that you use?" Coach asked as he came back. The hallway was silent, except for a few kids chuckling. "Yeah, that'd be great. Bye, Coach." Steve said in embarrassment. Coach Lawrence walked off, finally leaving.

"Wait. Coach Lawrence is dating your mom?" Eli questioned, but shuts up as Steve grabs him by the shoulders. "If one word ever slips your lips, I swear you'll spend the rest of you life in there." Steve whispered, pointing to the inside of his locker. "Never mind." Steve said, going back to what he was going to say earlier.

"I need to know, are monsters real?" Steve asked. The school bell rings. "I'm coming to your house. I need to show you something." Steve said, and walked off. "But... what do we name our baby?" Eli asks. "I don't give a flip!" Steve shouted from the end of the hallway.

---

With the Trollhunters

"I think our baby looks good as a pirate." Toby said as he took a photo of his and Darci's baby. I was in the booth behind Claire. "No outside food." The waitress said as she came over with the food. "This is our son, Sir Issac Gluten!" Toby said. He took another photo as the waitress scoffed and walked away. "Did you hear? Logan and Mary already killed theirs. They gave Dwight D. Eisenflour a bath, and he turned into mush." Darci said. "That's horrible!" Claire said. "Well, I'm not surprise. The IQ Mary has, I expected that to happen. She doesn't even know how babies are made!" I said. "You, Jim, and maybe Y/n,  are gonna breeze this. You're already the perfect couple." Darci said as Jim pulled up in the parking lot with their baby, and the baby didn't have a helmet.

Jim waved at us through the window, forgetting about the baby. As the flour bag was about to fall of the seat, Jim rushed over and grabbed the baby. Then Jim entered the restaurant and sat down next to Claire and set their baby on the table. "Oh! Milkshakes!" Jim said as he picked up Claire's cup and started drinking it through the straw. "Jim, are you crazy?! You let her ride without a helmet?!" Claire asked with anger. "'Her'? I think you mean 'him'. I've been calling him 'Jimmy Lake, Jr. Jr.'. Great ring to it." Jim said. "Her name is Petunia. Because she's a flour." Claire said. "Get it? Like 'flower'?" Claire questioned, hinting at the pun. "Oh, I get it!" I said as I started chuckling. Meanwhile, everyone else was quiet.

"Okay, maybe it's not the best name. "Claire said as she took the drink from Jim and started drinking from it. "So, what did you name your baby, Y/n?" Jim asked as he turned his head to me. "I named him 'Andronicus'. It means 'Victorious Warrior'. Just like his mother and father." I said. "Wait, 'father'?" Darci questioned. "Oh, right! Y/n has a boyfriend." Toby said. "Wow! Wasn't expecting that. So, what's his name?" Darci said and asked. "Well, first, expect the unexpected. And second, his name is Drake." I said, using Draal's human name.

"Anyways, do you mind if we take Sir Issac, Petunia, and Andronicus to a rock show tonight?" Toby asked as he took Issac into his hands. "A rock concert? Is that really appropriate?" Darci questioned as Toby put Sir Issac on the table. "No, a rock show at the museum. It's an exhibit of gems and minerals." Toby explained as he lead over to the side to get his backpack. "As Jim and Y/n knows, I've had my own collection since I was eight, and I'm hoping to finally get it appraised by the experts." Toby said as he opened his backpack and started digging around int there. "Look, little guy, here's anthracite, obsidian, and, oh, this is from Bular..." Toby said, pulling out the tip of one of Bular's fingers. The three of us looked at Toby with a knowing look. "Uh... I mean, Bular-ium-ite." Toby said, coming up with a fake name. "Yeah, that's a rock." Toby said as he put it away and set his backpack back on the ground.

"Well, a rock show sounds kinda cool. Sounds fun." Darci said, agreeing with the activity. Mine and Darci's phone ranged. We both turned on our phones, and I was invited to play a role-playing game with Draal, Aaarrrgghh, and Blinky. "Shoot. Of course. The stupid hacky-sack team made it to the semi-finals. I gotta mascot the match tonight." Darci said with disappointment. "That's okay, I can watch him." Toby said as I got up from the booth.

Toby then tripped over his backpack and threw Sir Issac Gluten in the air. Darci tried to catch him, but she didn't. Toby chuckled, and Darci looked over the edge to see that Toby caught their baby. "Got him!" Toby said. "Yeah, no. Maybe I can fit him in y mole suit." Darci said. "I promise, nothing bad will happen to our little one." Toby said, putting his hand up. "Toby, I need to pass." Darci said. "Don't worry. I will not let you and Issac Gluten down. Darci looked over to where Claire is, and Claire just shrugged.

"Well, I also have to go. Drake invited me over for game night. He also invited Blanchard and Arnold." I said. "Well you have funny with that." Claire said as I left the restaurant and headed for the house.

---

With Eli

"Okay, Flip, here are some ground rules to my room." Eli said, talking to the bag of flour on a chair. "No crying, no making messes... and definitely no-" "Eli, you have a visitor. Shall I add another table setting?" Mrs. Pepperjack said, interrupting Eli from telling the rules. "No, Mom, he's just here for school." Eli explained. "It's really no bother. It's great to finally meet a friend of yours, besides your other friend. What's her name again? W/n(Wrong name)?" Eli's mom said. "He's not a friend! And it's actually Y/n! Just send him to my room!"  Eli shouted. "Elijah Leslie Pepperjack!" Mrs. Pepperjack shouted back. "Send him to my room, please." Eli said.

Steve then came in through his door, closed it and leaned against the door while holding his backpack. "Steve chuckles. "'Leslie'? Guess we both have a secret." Steve said. "So I know us being partners isn't ideal, but I worked out a parenting schedule to limit our interaction." Eli said as Steve walked over to his window and closed the blinds. "Shut up, Pepperjack." Steve said as he turned around and pointed his finger at him. He walked over to Eli, and dragged him to the middle of his room. "And tell me... what this is." Steve said as he set his backpack on Eli's desk.

A bit of the sipper unzipped, which  freaked them both out. Steve grabbed a pencil and used it to fully unzip the zipper. There was a growling noise coming from the backpack. Then a green hand, with four fingers instead of five, came out of the backpack. Eli and Steve stared at it with curiosity. It then hopped out of the backpack, hopping around the room and throwing things as Steve and Eli hid behind Eli's bed. "'C' is for 'cow'." A robotic woman's voice said. The goblin pressed another button. "'Z' is for 'zebra'." The voice said.

"You... you caught one?" Eli asked as the goblin continues to play with the toy. "Caught what? Do you know what this is? I'm not super smart like you, but this isn't normal, right?" Steve asked. Eli chuckles as he got up from behind the bed and went to the other side of it. "You caught one! Incredible!" Eli exclaimed in joy like he got what he want for Christmas. "Okay, yeah, so you've seen one of these?" Steve questioned as he army crawled from behind the bed. "It's a creeper." Eli said. "Creeper?" Steve said in confusion. Things that creep in the dark. Monsters, stone creatures, shape shifters." Eli explained as the goblin crawled from the top of Eli's desk as Eli held out a Nougat Nummy. The goblin snatched it, and was about to eat it, but was confused on why there was a flour bag that had a diaper on it and had drawn on designs to make it look human.

"But monsters aren't real. You're freaking me out, okay? Tell me what's going on." Steve demanded. "Are you sure you wanna know? Once you do, there's no going back." Eli said in a serious tone. Steve nodded his head with a stoic expression Eli turned off the lights, and shined a flashlight under his head, as if he's telling a scary story while camping. "For years, I suspected, and for years, I waited... patiently. Then, on one night, I saw them." Eli said. A flashback appeared to the night where Blinky, Toby, Jim, Y/n, Aaarrrgghh, and Bular ran pass Eli's window. When they did, Eli saw Bular ran by.

"Saw what?" Steve asked as Eli shined the light in Steve's face. Eli took down the big poster off of his wall, revealing a billboard that had photos, red string, pin-tacks, etc. "Arcadia is a hotbed for supernatural activity. Some confirmed, some I've yet to scratch the surface of. Yes. Right now, I've got more questions than answers. But now that we have proof, so many possibilities are open to us." Eli said. "What? Are you kidding me? This is nuts-oid. Why-why haven't you told anybody?" Steve asked as he fell on his knees in shock. "I did. You shoved me into a locker." Eli said.

"There's a whole other world beneath our feet we know nothing about. Creatures living in the shadows... monsters living amongst us. But what do they want? Are they friends?" Eli said, going back into MatPat mode. "Or... not friends?" Steve added. "Whatever they are, someone or something in Arcadia is at the center of this, covering it up. Why does no one know? Who's hiding the creepers from the world?" Eli continued. "Whoever it is, they gotta be stopped, before these things eat our faces or something." Steve said. They heard munching noises. They turned their attention to the goblin, who is trying to eat the flour baby. Steve snatched the baby away from the goblin.

"Who's behind this?" Eli questioned. "J... I... M." The woman's voice said as the goblin pressed the buttons to spell them. "No, it can't be." Steve said. "There could be other Jim's." Eli said. The goblin chuckled and pressed another button. "'L' is for 'lake'." The voice said. "Jim Lake? Jim Lake's behind all this?" Eli questioned. "No, no, that doesn't make any sense." Eli said, going into denial. "It makes perfect sense." Steve said as he grabbed Eli by the shoulders. "My nemesis wants to destroy the world." Steve said. Fragwa chuckled as his lie got through to them.

(Time-skip)

They are now in Eli's mother's car, and Fragwa was in a doggy cage. "I don't know, Steve. I don't like any of this. I've never stolen anything." Eli said with nervousness, because they stole his mother's car. "Aw, grow a pair, Pepperjack. We're not stealing your mom's car. "We're borrowing it for an emergency. I can't fit the four of on my Vespa." Steve said, explaining the reason for 'borrowing' Eli's mom's car. "I just can;t believe Jim is behind all this. He's such a good guy." Eli said. Steve scoffs. "Mustache back there told us all we needed to know. Jim is a shape-shifter that's leading a creeper army. Y/n's probably in it to since they're siblings. They're maniacs that's gotta be stopped." Steve said.

"But why?" Eli asked. "Kill Jim. Kill Y/n." The voice said. "Jim would never hurt a soul. He and Y/n are the only ones nice to me." Eli said. "'He and Y/n are the only ones nice to me'. It's an act, Pepperjack! That's what they want us to believe. I told you what I saw in the woods. Jim and Y/n are a danger to Arcadia, and Toby and Claire are in on it." Steve said, trying to convince Eli that they're bad. "After we take Mustache to the police and he explains everything to them on the kiddie talk box, I can finally expose Jim and Y/n Fake and end them once and for all." Steve continued. As Steve said that Fragwa started to shake the dog cage. "The police? I don't know." Eli said.

Steve then notices Fragwa freaking out. "Why is he spazzing out?" Steve asked. "I don't think he likes your plan." Eli said. "You sure that cage is secure?" Eli asked with uncertainty. Steve chuckles. "Don't worry. I locked it myself." Steve said. After he said that, the cage door burst open. They looked over to the back seat to see that the cage was open and the goblin was gone. "Where is it? Where is it?!" Steve asked, starting to freak out. Then the goblins starts chaos in the car.

Jim, Toby, and Claire see a car coming down the street. "Jim, your armor." Toby said. Jim deactivated the armor. Time slows down and the two groups made eye contact with each other as the radio play 'Round and round, round and round, round and round'. Then time speeds up again and drove passed them. "You think they saw anything?" Toby asked.

Fragwa found the pepper-spray and starts spraying them in the eyes. Fragwa presses a button, which makes the window go down. "He's making a run for it." Steve said, and Fragwa hopped out. Steve turns his attention back onto the road and crashes the car in a lamp post. The airbags activate. They both got out of the car. "What the...? My mom's car! She's gonna kill me!" Eli exclaimed in fear. "Forget your mom. Without the creeper, where's our proof?" Steve questioned. "Well... there is one lead left." Eli said. "Jim and Y/n." Steve said. Steve chuckled. "We'll go straight to the source and stop evil from where it's born." Steve said.

"Lets go, Pepperjack. The world needs us." Steve said as he started running to where Jim and Y/n live. "But what about our assignment? And what about my mom's car?" Eli asked. "I DON'T GIVE A FLIP!" Steve shouted.

---

Maybe we should think this through before we kidnap Jim and Y/n?" Eli questioned as they made it to their front porch. "I don't think. I act." Steve said as he tried to bust the door down with his shoulder, but that failed. Steve jiggles the handle, and it's locked. Steve goes around the corner with Eli following behind.

Meanwhile with Blinky, Aaarrrgghh, Y/n and Draal

"Adventurers, you three stand before a massive cathedral. Magic fills the air. Clearly, the chalice you seek is inside." "If we were to conquer this realm, we must show no mercy!" Y/n exclaimed, which Steve and Eli heard. Y/n was in Troll form and was holding her baby in one arm. "I'll charge the doors and tear the men limb from limb!" Draal exclaimed as well as Steve and Eli layed down near the window to the basement. "Careful. Guards will notice." Aaarrrgghh warned. "That does not matter if none survive to tell the tale! I will split them with my axe!" Draal said. "And I will give them the sweet relief of death from the swift blade of my scythe!" Y/n added. "This role-playing game is addictive." Blinky said as he was shaking the dice, and threw them. "Ah! That strategy works." Blinky said. "My, you two are on a killing streak.  Next time, I get wizard." Blinkous said. Aaarrrgghh chuckles as the basement door opened.

Back with Eli and Steve

"That does not matter if none survive to tell the tale! I will split them with my axe!" Draal said. "And I will give them the sweet relief of death from the swift blade of my scythe!" Y/n added. Eli gasps. "It's a creeper den. I've never seen so many in one place." Eli said. "You didn't tell me they got that big. I thought they were all like the little green guy. How are we supposed to take Jim and Y/n down when he's got those rock apes as bodyguards, and with Y/n having a freaking scythe?!" Steve whisper-shouted.

"Master Jim." Blinky said. "Hello, Jim." Y/n said, with a deadpanned tone with a bit of anger. She didn't forget their little fight . "Did you hear that?" Steve asked, and they got closer to the window. "That thing just called him 'Master'." Steve said. Then they heard a car coming, and it was Ms. Lake. "Abort! Abort!" Steve whisper-shouted as he threw Eli into the bushes with their assignment, and crawled in the bushes.

Back to you guys

"Blinky!" Jim exclaimed. "Ah! Master Jim." Blinky said turning his head to Jim direction. "Hello, Jim." Y/n said, with a deadpanned tone with a bit of anger. She didn't forget their little fight. "Tobes was just attacked near his house by some thing." Jim said. "It was like sludge, smart. Smart sludge." Claire said, adding physical detail to the thing. "I'm concerned about this smart sludge, but more alarmed you're stockpiling flour. Are you expecting a shortage?" Blinky asked as he wrapped an arm around Jim's shoulder. "No! It's my baby! It's for health class. About babies." Jim explained. "Ah! So, that's why they always refer to it as 'a bun in the oven'." Blinky said.

"No, this smart sludge, it was slime." Claire said, going back to the topic before. "It ate my rock collection." Toby added. Blinky gasped. "Uh, oh." Aaarrrgghh said. "You didn't happen to have Troll remains amongst your collection?" Blinkous asked. "Yeah, a piece of Bular. Why?" Toby asked. Blinky, Draal, and Aaarrrgghh shared a knowing look. "Stop with the looks! You always do that when you're hiding something." Jim said.

"Sounds like a Gruesome to me." Draal said. "What's a Gruesome?" Y/n asked. "Feeders of the dead. At the first signs of war, they gather to await carnage. After the bloodshed, Gruesomes would devour the Troll remains left on the battlefield. They are the carnation of Trolls." Blinky explained. "There haven't been any battles in Arcadia. Why is there a Gruesome here now?" Toby asked. "Because Gunmar could be out. I told you that he could've gotten out, Jim!" I said. "But, Y/n, again that's impossible." Jim said. "But he's been in there longer than we humans of this generation had existed, Jim! He could've taken a shortcut!" I said, my tone getting louder.

"First blood goblins, and now this?" Toby said. "How do we know for sure?" Claire asked. "The odds are beyond minuscule, but we can investigate later. Currently, we have a Gruesome that must be dealt with." Blinkous said. "But how do we find it?" Jim asked. "What if my rock collection was just an appetizer? He could be going for the main course. Look! The rock show at the museum! The jewel of the collection is some large piece that I swore looked like some Troll arm. A guy found it outside of town last week!" Toby said as he handed Blinkous the flyer.

"Great Gorgus! That is a Troll arm! Who could be so careless to loose an arm?!" Blinkous exclaimed and questioned. "...Not mine." Draal said, being the only one that lost his arm.

"Then we're gonna be there tonight to make our stand. There's gonna be people at the museum, people that can't see this thing. We're gonna have to stop it." I said. "Then I know just the thing to get rid of it." Blinky said.

"Jim, Y/n, I'm home!" Mom announced. "We'll be right up!" Jim said loudly. "Yeah, we're just working on our assignments! Don't come down!" I added, loud enough for her to hear. Aaarrrgghh heard a noise coming from the basement window. He walked over to it, but didn't see anything

Meanwhile with Eli and Steve

"'Killing streak', 'conquer', 'Master'?" Eli repeated, hugging Flip close. "Get a hold of yourself, Pepperjack." Steve said, putting a hand on Eli's shoulder. "It's true. Jim and Y/n are one of them. This whole time, it's all been a lie. The greatest siblings in the world are out to destroy it!" Eli exclaimed. "I told you they were frauds. Why didn't anyone believe me?" Steve said. "They're planning some kind of creeper invasion. We gotta call the police, the military, UN Special Forces!" Eli said, listen the people that could help them. Steve pushed Eli's head down as Barbara was now on the porch, unlocked the door, and walked inside.

The both of them army crawled back to the basement window. "Look! The rock show at the museum!" Toby exclaimed. "Rock show? What's happening at the rock show at the museum?" Steve questioned. "Shh! I'm trying to listen." Eli said. "Then we're gonna be there tonight." Jim said. "Tonight?! It's happening tonight?!" Steve questioned. "I can't hear them with you yelling in my ear!" Eli whisper-shouted in annoyance.

"Jim, Y/n, I'm home!" Barbara announced. "We'll be right up!" Jim said loudly. "Yeah, we're just working on our assignments! Don't come down!" You added. Steve and Eli accidentally made a noise, which Aaarrrgghh heard. He went over to the window, but saw nothing.

---

A projector was playing on the screen. It showed Strickler walking close to the middle. "Gunmar the Black, the Vicious, the Skullcrusher." Strickler said. Gunmar roars and summons his Decimaar Blade. He was about to attack the screen, but was stopped by Otto. "Wait, my Lord!" Otto said, stopping Gunmar from starting the action. "What is this? How did the Impure become so large?" Gunmar asked, putting his hand on the screen. "This is just a projection. Bitte, we made this for you, My Dark Underlord." Otto explained. Gunmar made his sword disappear and he took a seat on the bench. "Much has changed over the centuries. Today, there are over six billion humans-" "Closer to 7.4 billion." Otto corrected. "More to eat." Gunmar replied with an evil grin.

"Humans now live in cities, kingdoms that stretch pass the horizon." The projection of Strickler said as the background showed England. "I understand the world is different, but my plan remains unchanged! Why isn't the Heartstone mine?" Gunmar said. Otto turned to the back, making a motion to cut the fee.

"Machinations have already been put to place. We have a spy within Trollmarket, who knows a way to disrupt the Trollhunter and his team. And we made an experiment, known as 11-18-1-14-7. Sadly, no test subject had survived, but we were thinking of using the half-troll girl as the next test subject. We had our goblins spy on her. Apparently, her Troll form can survive in sunlight, and is a Fiadh Troll. We haven't seen anything like her before." Otto said. "Your Heartstone will be unguarded und ripe for the taking, and will have a new servant under your control." Otto continued.

"Mm, my only concern is Dictatious. A trusted adviser must be able to foresee all possibilities, but alas, Dictatious cannot see anything." Otto added, trying to get rid of Dictatious so he can take his place. The sound of the door opening is heard behind them.

"My Dark Underlord, I have had visions. My brother may have stolen my eyes, but she has blessed me with sight!" Dictatious said, putting emphasis on 'she' because of we know who. "She? She's spoken... to you?" Otto questioned, not really believing him. Gunmar got up from his seat. "Tell me what you see." Gunmar demanded.

---

At Eli's house

"Don't you get it, Eli? We're the last line of defense. We have to be the heroes." Steve said as he put black paint streaks on his cheeks. "If there's no time to call in the big guns, you must become one." Eli said, also putting black paint streaks on his cheeks. Steve and Eli were wearing all black clothing: helmets, shirts, pants, shoes, and paint streaks. "There's only one thing I care to know about creepers. How to kill 'em." Steve said.

Eli walked over to the chest in his room, opened it, and it had some ninja stars, fireworks, a baseball bat, etc. "Good thing I've been saving these for a rainy day." Eli said. "Whoa!" Steve said in amazement. He took the bat while Eli took some ninja stars. "Whoa, nice. What else you got?" Steve asked.

"Zip slippers." Eli said, revealing that one of his pairs of shoes had wheels under them. (I've always wanted something like that. :( ) "Never been worn. When my mom saw how dangerous they were, she never let me near 'em. But not tonight." Eli continued. "Okay, but what do you got for those shape-shifters, Jim and Y/n?" Steve asked. "This will never be over until the both of them go down." Steve added.

Eli placed down a cup and started pouring milk in it. "I call this deadly cocktail 'the Last Resort'. Its got every monster deterrent I could find. "Garlic powder, silver, holy water." Eli listed. "And, in case they're aliens..." Steve started, before spitting in the cup. "human germs." Steve said and chuckled.

"We don't know what we're gonna be up against tonight, so bring everything you can carry." Steve said as he put some rope in a bag, and as Eli was holding Flip. "Sorry, little guy. This adventure is for grown-ups only." Eli said, putting Flip to bed.

"All you things that creep in the night, watch out, because the Midnight Boys are comin'." Eli said, thing that 'Midnight Boys' was a cool name. "We're not calling ourselves 'the Midnight Boys'." Steve said, rejecting the name, and I don't blame him. "Look at us. Look in the mirror, Eli. What do you see?" Steve asked. "A pair of cool dudes." Steve said, answering for Eli. "We're the Creepslayerz. With a 'Z'." Steve said, making the group name.

Then they were both doing weird things. Steve stopped, but Eli continued. "We should probably go save the world." Steve suggested, and then dragged Eli as he was still being weird, not that it's a bad thing.

---

At the front of the museum

Me, Jim, Toby, and Claire were hiding behind some bushes, waiting or Blinky and Aaarrrgghh to arrive with the thing that's suppose to kill the Gruesome. "Blink, did you get to RotGut's?" I asked. "Did I ever! Feast your eyes on this!" Blinky said, pulling out a rock. "A rock?" Toby deadpanned. "It's not a rock. "Dwärkstone." Blinky stated.

"Dork-stone?"

"Dwärkstone."

"Dork-stone?"

"Close enough." Aaarrrgghh said. "Dwärkstone is incredibly rare, highly volatile, and the only guaranteed way to expel a Gruesome." Blinky said, explaining a Dwärkstone is. "All I'm hearing is 'dork-stone'." Toby nonchalantly said. "However you pronounce it, how does it work?" I asked. "A firm shake will activate it, but once it begins glowing... run." Blinky explained, again, as he gave it to Jim. "Goes 'kaboom'." Aaarrrgghh said. "So, basically, it's a grenade in the form of a rock. Got it. Not gonna question it." I said. "Now, very delicately tuck it away and make sure it counts. We only have one." Blinky said as Jim put it his bag with Petunia. "Come on. Lets go rock this rock show." Toby said. "Nice wordplay, Tobes." I said, giving him a fistbump.

Meanwhile on the side of the museum

"These rock nerds have no idea this place is about to be crawling with creepers. Eli, you get the normies outta here. Leave the twins to me." Steve said while holding the cup.

---

With you, Jim, Toby and Claire

We made it in, and no sign of the Gruesome as we were standing at the entrance. "This should be easy. There is only 6 people here." Claire said. "I know. Crazy turnout." Toby said, taking a picture of him and his baby. "Okay, lets fan out and find this thing." Jim said.

"There you are, T.P.!" We heard a familiar voice exclaimed. "Oh, hey, Darce! What are you doing here?" Toby asked in a nervous tone, as we turned to her as she walked over towards us. "Well, the footbag tourney ended. I thought I'd you and little Sir Issac." Darci explained as she took Issac from Toby's arms. The three of us made a motion to make an excuse to get Darci out of here. "Oh, better put him to bed right now. Looks tuckered. Go home with mommy." Toby said. "Really? Well, I thought we'd stay and check out the show with you. Spend some quality family time." Darci said. Toby looked over to us, having an expression that says 'Help me'. The three of us shrugged, not having a single idea.

"Then allow me to introduce you to the wonderful world of quartz." Toby said, leading Darci to a random area. "Me and Y/n will take the North wing. You check the South." Jim said. "Got it." Claire said, and we separated.

With Steve and Eli

They both entered the building. Eli went around, making excuses to get everyone out of here, but it wasn't working.

Meanwhile, Steve found Y/n and Jim. "Adiós, Lakes." Steve said as they got closer. "I... hope... you... both... die!" Steve said, throwing the substance at them. He missed Y/n, but got Jim. "Ugh! Watch where you're go- Steve?!" Jim said trying to get the stuff off of him, but saw that the person was Steve. "What are you doing here? Last I check, you didn't like going to the museum, even if it's for gems and rocks." I said. "And ugh! What is this!" Jim said, gesturing tot he stuff that's now on his jacket. "What? Why didn't you...? I mean, you ruined my protein shake from... Forget It! I'm outta here, weirdos!" Steve said, and ran off. You and Jim just stared at him in confusion. "What's with him?" I asked. Jim shrugged. "Go to the restroom to fix yourself up." I said and walked away from him.

With Eli

"You've gotta be more aggressive, Eli. Lives are on the line." Eli said to himself. He saw another person in a trench coat and a fedora and rolled towards them. "Museum's closed, mister. If you don't get out of here right now, there's gonna be big trouble." Eli said and poked the guy. "Big trouble." The guy said, but it sounded muffled. The guy turned around, and it turns out to be the Gruesome! Eli screams in fear and falls down on his butt. "Creepers are here! Creepers are here!" Eli exclaimed over the walkie-talkie. "What do I do?!" Eli asked. "Hold 'em off. I'll be right there." Steve said.

As the Gruesome was coming closer, Eli started throwing his ninja stars at him, but the absorbed into him. "HOW DO YOU KILL THIS THING?!" Eli exclaimed into the walkie-talkie. Eli then threw the walkie-talkie to the Gruesome, but it had the same fate as the ninja stars. "Leave him alone, buttsnack!" Steve shouted from behind. The Gruesome turned towards Steve, and he screams at the sight of him. "Get out of the way!" Eli shouted. Steve moved out of the way as Gruesome lunged forward and went away.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked as he went to Steve. Then some disgusting smell entered his nostrils. "What's that smell? Did it hit you with some kind of paralyzer venom?" Eli asked as he pinched his nose. "No! I'm covered in your stupid Last Resort goo! I missed Y/n but it hit Jim, but it didn't work, and now I smell like baby vomit!" Steve exclaimed. "Did you see that thing?" Steve questioned, making sure he wasn't the only one who saw it. "We're totally underprepared! We're gonna die here! WE'RE GONNA DIE!" Steve shouted. "Get a hold of yourself, Steve! We're the Creepslayerz! We gotta slay some creeps!" Eli exclaimed. "Now, go clean yourself up. I'll find a way to handle Jim and Y/n... somehow." Eli said as the went separate ways.

(Time-skip)

While Jim and Steve were in the bathroom with the Gruesome, Eli was still looking for away to get everyone out of here. "There's oo many bystanders here. Need to evacuate." Eli said. He spotted the fire alarm and pulled it.

Y/n was walking around, whistling 'Bitch Came Back' by Theory of a Deadman. Then, the fire alarm blares. You knew that means that everyone had to evacuate the building, which would be perfect to find the Gruesome better. You hid somewhere as the people started leaving.

"Think, Eli. Think. If the Last Resort didn't get rid of Creeper Jim and Y/n, how do you stop them?" Eli asked himself. "Why are you talking to yourself? You're Elijah Leslie Pepperjack. You're a Creepslayer. Act like it." Eli said, giving himself a pep-talk. He notices the armor stand, that has a mace. "Sorry, Creeper Jim and Creeper Y/n. Time to knock you both out." Eli said and skated off.

Jim and Claire got out of the restroom and discussed a plan to kill the Gruesome and walked off to meet up with Y/n and Toby. Steve left the restroom in a coughing fit. "To think we were about to take them down... Oh, no. Eli." Steve said in realization, knowing that Eli doesn't know the real truth.

Y/n came out of hiding and started walking around the place as she was passing the pedestals, Eli was hiding behind one of them. As Eli was about to attack, Steve pulled him away, which Y/n didn't even noticed the two. "Eli, stop." Steve said as he pushed Eli to a wall. "Something happened in the bathroom." Steve started. "Isn't this something you should keep to yourself?" Eli asked in disgust, not wanting to know. "NO! I think we got it wrong, Eli. Jim and Y/n Lake..." Steve started, but started retching, not wanting to say it. "are the... *gags* good guys." Steve said, finishing what he was going to say.

"I don't understand. We saw them with the monsters." Eli said. "I don't know what's going on, and I don't even know who or what Jim and Y/n are, but I think it's pretty clear we're in way over our heads here." Steve said. "Maybe you're right." Eli said, agreeing with him, glad that his mother-figure isn't a bad guy. "Lets get outta here before anything else weird happens." Eli said and they started heading for the exit.

"You know what, Pepperbuddy? From now on, I should probably think a little before I act." Steve said. "And I should think twice before knocking out a classmate that I see as a mother-figure with a medieval mace without knowing all the facts." Eli said. They started laughing.

As they were heading for the exit, they saw the Gruesome. They both freaked out and went behind a pedestal that was holding the Troll arm. As they went behind the pedestal, the Gruesome went up to it and started eating it. "Oh, my gosh. There's no way out. It's gonna eat our faces." Eli whispered in fear. "Why does this keep happening to us?" Steve questioned. "What do we do?" Eli asked. "We need flour. We need Flip." Steve said, as he took off his backpack and unzipped it, revealing Flip. "You brought him!" Eli said and hugged their baby. "You said this assignment was important to you. I shouldered the load." Steve said as he zipped his backpack but it back on.

Meanwhile, Toby ran in the museum with Sir Issac Gluten. As he continued running, he ran into Y/n. "Toby, what are you doing?" Y/n asked. "We need flour to kill the Gruesome, and Sir Issac is the only one left!" Toby exclaimed, holding out his assignment. "I'm glad I left Andronicus back at home with Draal." You muttered under your breath. "Toby, I'll do it. I don't want you to feel the guilt of killing your baby." You said as you held your hand out for him to give Issac to you. He nodded his head in understanding what you're saying. He gave you Issac and ran back to the exit.

You tip-toed around the museum in search for the Gruesome. A minute later, you found it. It would've taken longer if you were in human form and went of foot, while you were climbing the walls like a spider. You dropped on the floor, and Sir Issac was unharmed. "Hey! Ugly!" You shouted. It turned its attention to you. "EAT FLOUR!" You shouted as you aimed and threw the baby.

Meanwhile, "Shall we do this together, partner?" Steve asked as you landed on the ground. "On three." Eli said

"One."

"Two."

As they said two, Sir Issac flew pass them, perfectly safe.

"THREE!" You exclaimed and threw Flip at the Gruesome.

There was a poof of smoke. You saw that is started walking towards you, but you stood still, not reacting in the slightest. As It was close to you, it solidifies and poofs into smoke.

Eli, we did it!" Steve said in victory. They both quietly laughed and quietly celebrated.

"Creep...

"...slayerz" Eli and Steve said, making an 'S' with one hand from the other person.

Their celebration was cut short as they heard a chuckle. "So, Toby was right. Flour also kills Gruesomes." You said as you leaned on one knee and poked the pile of dust. "Who is that?" Eli questioned. "And why are they beautiful?" Steve questioned. (I cringed while typing that.) Eli smacked the back of his head. "Well, gotta report back and say the Gruesome problem is solved." Y/n said as she turned back to human form and stretched her back, hearing some familiar pops and walked off. "No way! Y/n can turn from Creep to human?!" Eli questioned as Steve and Eli both looked at each other.

They started celebrating again, finding a good real Creeper, or Troll, actually, and started walking off. Not knowing Y/n was watching around the corner. She quietly chuckled as she shook her head. "Dorks." She said with a soft smile and went back.

(Outside)

You stood outside, and saw Toby now just left the building. "Darci..." Toby said nervously. "What was that? Why did you run off? Where is our child?" Darci asked. "There's something I need to tell you-" "There's Mama." Toby started off, but was interrupted by Claire coming up to them, holding Sir Issac Gluten. "Sir Issac!" Darci said as she took him from Claire's arms. "When the fire alarm went off, Toby's first instinct was to get his child to safety. After handing him to me, he ran back in to try to save Petunia." Claire said, making up a story. Toby looked at her with confusion and Claire just shrugged.

"Uh, unfortunately, it was too late. The sprinklers got her." Toby said, adding more to the story. Claire looked over to Darci with a frown and nodded her head. "You hear that? Your daddy's a hero." Darci said, baby-talking to the bag of flour. "Thanks, T.P. I misjudged you. You're a pretty good partner." Darci said. "And an above-average kisser?" Toby said, pushing his luck. "Easy. One step at a time, T.P." Darci said, playfully, and walked off with Sir Issac Gluten.

"Was that Sir Issac Gluten?" You asked as the four of you gathered together. "I thought he killed the Gruesome." Jim said. "He did." Toby said. "Then how did I find him on the floor inside?" Claire questioned. The four of them looked up to the the stars in the sky. "No, it can't be." Jim said. "There has to be another side to this." Claire said. "Then how do you explain? I told you, when good things happen..." Toby said as you guys were leaving the museum. "There's gotta be a logical explanation." Claire said. "Lets chalk it up to, 'Its been a weird day', huh?" You suggested.

With Steve and Eli

Steve gave a rid to Eli's house on his Vespa. "Thanks for the ride." Eli said. "That's what Creepslayerz do." Steve replied. "You know, Steve, no matter what everyone else thinks, you're not a bad guy." Eli said. "Neither are you... Leslie." Steve chuckled. "I kid. Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Steve said. "And I won't tell anyone about Coach." Eli said, sealing the deal. "I appreciate that." Steve said. He sighed. "So the adventure's over." Steve said in a disappointed tone.

"For tonight." Eli said. "Arcadia is still in danger. Jim and Y/n might need us." Eli continued. "I can't wait to rub it in their faces!" Steve said. Eli gave him a resting bitch face. "After we figure out what's really going on." Steve said, saving himself. "Good idea. Think before we act, operate from the shadows, and strike when Arcadia needs us." Eli said. "Like secret superheroes. I can dig that." Steve said. "Stay safe, Eli." Steve said as he kicked the stand and starts the engine. "Does this mean we're friends and you'll be nice to me at school?" Eli asked. Steve punches his shoulder. "Sorry. Gotta keep our cover." Steve said. "Later, buttsnack." He said as he drove off. "You're still a turd!" Steve exclaimed as he went farther and farther down the road.

Eli's mother opens the front door. "Eli, were you just on a motorcycle?" She questioned. "It's a Vespa, Mom. Now, go to bed!" Eli said. "Elijah Leslie Pepperjack!" She exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Mom. I don't know what got into me." Eli said as he ran to the house and got inside. "Wait a minute. Eli, where's my car?" Mrs. Pepperjack questions in shock.

---

At school

Coach Lawrence dropped Sir Issac Gluten and Andronicus on the teacher's desk. "Two babies survived?!" Lawrence asked in disbelief. "It was a bag of flour!" Coach exclaimed. "And no one could keep it alive for 24 hours? Even Y/n did a better job, and yet, she was a single parent." Coach continued. "I'm sorry. My mom threw it away 'cause I'm allergic to gluten. She wrote a note to explain." Eli explained their reason on why the failed, even though that is a lie.

Coach crumbles up the paper into a ball and drops it on the ground. "You all fail, except for Scott, Domzalski, and Ms. Lake. Congratulations. You're competent enough to just barely pass this assignment." Coach Lawrence announced. "I weep for your offspring and pray I'm retired by the time they reach high school." He said. Then the bell rang.

You guy left the class and you went over to find Steve was about to stuff Eli into a locker, but you had a feeling that it was an act. "You can stop, Steve." You said as you crossed your arms and had a grin. "Oh, how about you butt out of things that aren't your business?" Steve questioned. "Like how didn't butt out at the museum when we were trying to find the Gruesome?" You asked with a sly smirk. They both were frozen in shock. "What are you talking about?" Steve asked, playing dumb. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." You said as you placed your finger against your lips, and winked, showing your Troll eye. You blinked and your eye turned back to normal and walked off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.7K 42
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
979K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...